more photos under spoiler:

Spoiler

IMG_0077.jpg
IMG_007996a97.jpg
IMG_0080.jpg
IMG_0081.jpg
IMG_0082.jpg

Shin Min Ah Makes A Stylish Return As The Rom-Com Queen In "Tomorrow With You"

Shin Min Ah has signaled her return as the queen of rom-coms with her signature lovely charm and stylish looks.Shin-Min-Ah-3.jpg

Spoiler

Shin-Min-Ah.jpg

The first two episodes of tvN’s new Friday-Saturday drama “Tomorrow With You” showed the beginning of the fateful love between Shin Min Ah (playing Song Ma Rin) and Lee Je Hoon (playing Yoo So Joon).

The actress has showcased many styles in the drama so far, with her fashion gaining as much attention as her glowing looks. Her outfits range from going for a mannish look with a jacket and boyfriend denim pants, completed with a chic shopper bag for a sophisticated touch, to a lovely and sophisticated get-up of a blouse, one-piece and minimalistic square tote.

Spoiler

Shin-Min-Ah-2.jpg

Other notable outfits include matching a dotted blouse with denim suspenders and a burgundy mini cross-body bag, as well as a military jacket paired with a denim midi-skirt and brown saddle bag.

Viewers are just as excited to see what the actress wears next as much as they are to see how the love story between Shin Min Ah and Lee Je Hoon progresses.

Watch “Tomorrow With You” on Viki exclusively in Europe!

source: soompi

@solovemina thank you for sharing BTS photo, otp looks so comforable, minah always making JH laughing with her scenes. Lol

MAKING VIDEO ON NAVER:

http://naver.me/IIW6XFdS

4 hours ago, bonuibonui said:

was re-watching the preview for ep 3 while patiently waiting for ep 3 and saw a scene where someone got hit by a car...and I think it was Marin.

I think she was. And i think that scene is for 3 years later and only MR would died while SJ( the real one not the one from present) witness the accident inside his car.

4 hours ago, necychessie said:

I think she was. And i think that scene is for 3 years later and only MR would died while SJ( the real one not the one from present) witness the accident inside his car.

Maybe he did changed the future and saw himself alive and Marin died in exchange of his life which may be the reason why he said "I'll save you" because he realizes that Marin's life and dreams will only be complete if she's alive and that's a sign of falling in love. He wanted her in his life and his new priority now is not saving himself alone but also Marin's. 

I just watched both episodes last night. The pace of Ep 1 is a bit slow to me but Ep 2 is getting better especially the ending. The ajusshi character is definitely someone with ulterior motive. Cant wait to see more rom-com just like in the teaser

OMG agree with @ohoheli.... one more sleep and thaa dhaaaa ep 3!! I love Fridays..... yesshhhh!!!! KYAKKKK!!

can't wait to witness the blossoming love... I hope the amazing writer and director will build it up slowly but sure and realistically with many many touching moments and of course heart wrenching time and growing jealous from YSJ side would be nice!!!!

Archived