[Drama 2017] Tomorrow With You 내일 그대와

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@bonuibonui I dont even need the ability to timetravel, i just need a timetravelling husband like SJ. HAhahaha. And offtopic, have we met in LR thread before??. I did spend quite a lot of time in that thread during LR time. Haha and i cant help but read your name in Dalnim's tone every freaking time. 

@Visually-wanderingi seriously have no idea why this drama is not getting the attention it should be getting given how amazing the storyline, plot and actors are. I hope it picks up after a few EPs. Like Shopping king Louie.

@stargazer187 you know how i loathe melos. They tricked me into watching it by giving me such cute and fluffy teasers. Sighhh. And now i cant get out. I'm hooked. It is still very early in the game but i'm so much invested in this drama. 

LOL @triplem. I am now thinking that you go around soompi threads distributing the steamiest of gifs. :w00t: Thank you thank you! Keep it up chinguya! I do hope for a satisfying happy ending because we just came from a drama with a bittersweet ending. I think I'm going to flip tables if the ending leaves me hanging.

@bonuibonui I agree this drama makes my head hurt in a good way. I am scanning episodes for more clues and that's the sign I am truly sold with the drama...and at just two episodes at that! I watched the 6-minute preview and I was like A&SD%FGHJL#* and more questions have formed in my head. Seems SJ will disappear/leave her in MR's future.

I wanted to smack SJ when he told MR that he never liked her and ignored her at the wedding. Dude, you're the one who approached her and lead her on! Why be so cruel? But in spite of that, I do understand some aspects SJ. SJ seems bored/disinterested and arrogant. How could you not when you have visited the future. It also must've been killing him to have his parents die so suddenly and the last moment he shared with them was an argument. 

MR seems to be an alcoholic. During the 1st episode, I think the knee jerk reaction would be geez why can't she get it together? And it was perfectly portrayed in the social media reactions to Bap Soon. She must have been struggling to shed that image and get through life. We've seen a lot of actors who struggle with fame and end up with depression or other mental disorder. Alcohol may be her way to cope with it. I hate her mother. Typical stage mother who still thinks she can get by using her daughter's name and then guilt trips her when she doesn't comply. No wonder MR ended up being an alcoholic.

1 hour ago, jellybellymonster said:

LOL @triplem. I am now thinking that you go around soompi threads distributing the steamiest of gifs. :w00t: Thank you thank you! Keep it up chinguya! I do hope for a satisfying happy ending because we just came from a drama with a bittersweet ending. I think I'm going to flip tables if the ending leaves me hanging.

hi dear @jellybellymonster. Yes, I enjoy making this ahem pervy  gifs...it's a form of art...aahahah...stress reliever for me after a long work day.  Plus I am  in training for PAC, so I need to work on my pervy skills..
I agree with you that I do not want another bittersweet ending. Fingers crossed.

3 hours ago, stargazer187 said:

Good night from side of the world.. Before I went to sleep.. and while I remember this, lol

anyone know what's the title song in ending of episode 2? and this drama is from dragon studio production, like The K2. I like how thwy pick the instrumental ost inserted here, looking for those too. 

I dont know the tittle yet, it was sang by seo in guk, the song was written by seo in guk himself.

Lol seeing those 'steamy' gif made we wish shin min ah still single cause i love to see her with lee je hoon together (sorry kim woo bin shii) :blush:   And we can see from bts that lee je hoon is such a nice, gentle, friendly, have a good manner and down to earth person. Any girl who got him is so lucky lol!! (but i still hate his character in the drama. Cant help~ sorry~)

@kokodus you're right. I was at the LR thread  gushing over RJY. Nice meeting you here. 

@necychessie I believe it was in happy together when they mentioned that Lee Je hoon is the Yoo Jaesuk in the drama world. He is very down to earth and his smiles lighten up my day hahaha so while watching almost his drama I'm a bit disapppinted that he always have to hide his smile because of the character he chose are very serious and dark so I'm so glad about the news that he chose a drama that is lightheared and rom-com. But yeah i was fooled since I don't believe that TWY is a rom-com after two episodes. Anyways, I'm in for the angst and heavy crying.

@bonuibonui yeah i also would like to see him in one real rom-com drama soon:) regarding TMY genre, im pretty sure that lee je hoon mentioned in their press conference (?) that we would laugh a lot while watching this drama so i dont know why it gives out such a sad vibe instead lol. The drama looks so gloomy on the other note. But im pretty happy that when im recommend this drama to my friends, their responses are quite positive so i believe whatever genre this drama is aiming for, its already interesting to watch. But still underrated im sad~  im pretty sure knetizen always watch drama with good history of writer likes the writer of goblin etc dots. While for this one since this writer is the one who wrote dream high 2 so they dont expect much i think. 

@stargazer187 i love reading all of theories here too! But i believe i should not be so happy lol cause it would be such a spoiler if any of their theories are end up correct!:lol: i know that yet im visiting this forum almost everyday (just to read their insights):tongue: anyway cant wait for ep 3 and im looking forward for more great chemistry from SMA and LJH.

Hello all, I'm a little late as I just watched first eps today.  So far I love it.  Male lead I'm not familar with but I love his style already and I love the leads chemistry. I look forward to watching and sharing thoughts with you here.  I'll have to read past posts but who do you guys think Ahjussi is?  I love how they answered most questions of ep 1 in ep 2 no long wait which makes me enjoy the pacing as well.  Visually is nice too since there are no main differences in scenery except one future its snowing and present is autumn with subtle changes noted on the rail.  i can tell that so far there were lots of thought in the details.  I didn't originally pick up this drama because I thought it would be similar to the american version of the time travellers wife, even it shares some plot lines I'm happy that its base is its own.  I can't wait till Friday.  Sorry for sporadic thoughts its  now 0330 my time.

fin watching ep 1&2  i am loving this drama image.gifi love the fact of time travelling makes me so excited the love story of marin andso joon simply amazing:heart: and when she is bragging how pretty her legs are and the  famous bap soonie 

e09f48533d87d48e24129adb1d724c62.jpg

@stargazer187 i hate myself for not recognizing SIG's voice. Sigh. I wish they release his song soon so that i can listen to it million times to make up for my ignorance.

@b2stsb2uty well there are lot of theories about ajusshi's true identity.

1. He could be SJ's future self. But this theory is almost overruled now as they established that if SJ meets himself in the future during his timetravel, he could end up in a danger. He might get disappeared. But i still think there is a tiny weeny possibility of ajusshi being SJ himself.

2. He could be SJ and MR's son. In the preview for ep 3, there is a talk about baby and it is highly possible that he could be their son who might have acquired his father's timetravelling abilities and is determined to save their parents now.

3. He could be MR's dad. We have not been told anything about her father yet. It is possible that ajusshi might be her father and tries to save MR's life through SJ.

That is all for now. These are the theories i have come across in various forums and threads. Seriously though, never have i ever got this much interested in a  side character before. JUST WHO ARE YOU , AJUSSHI??? 

I was re-watching the preview for ep 3 while patiently waiting for ep 3 and saw a scene where someone got hit by a car...and I think it was Marin. I'm not really sure though but he/she was wearing a brown long coat. Remember when we thought she was with Sojoon and died together, she was also wearing that long brown coat. Could it be in the same place and time, Marin got hit by car while Sojoon was involved in the traffic accident? Gahhhhh!!! So many questions, I need ep 3 now!!

Made at FreeGifMaker.me

Made at FreeGifMaker.me

Just now, stargazer187 said:

#3 Both SJ and MR got accident in the same day, SJ and Ahjussi assume both are dead. I think we just see them being unconsious and they severely injured. I mean, let's say they have doctors like Kim sabu right, the next scene hasn't revealed yet whether they really dead or they can be saved by skillful doctor. Ahjussi demand them to leave quickly and back to the present to avoid more dangerous problems from happening. 

#4 Ahjussi said both selves can't present in the same time same place or else one of them (the present self) will disappear. I just wonder, if the present self disappears it means that there's no the future too right, means that both are disappear (dead). So, I think ahjussi, positively, can't be SJ who come from future. The probability is he could be SJ's child or MR's dad. Or he is someone else out from the two options. Personally, he could be just someone else, like someone that link to the accident of 3 years ago.. dunno.. can't think who he is.. lol. But I don't think he's MR-SJ's son. Preview might told about child but preview are intended to confuse and tease the curiousiy. it could be misleading and totally different. 

Had to cut your post because of the length constraint. I know you wouldnt mind it. LOL

Anyways about #3, i had the same thought. They only saw them being carried away in a ambulance. They could've very well been saved in the hospital. But you know, i take ajusshi has the supreme power here who knows everything.Lolol. Seriously though, he definitely knows something more. So even if they are not dead and are just fatally injured, i think ajusshi should know about it and is deliberately holding the truth from SJ and making him believe that he is dead. But the biggest question is, why is he doing that???

But there is also one thing to consider here, SJ said he couldnt timetravel to the time after that accident. So yeah.... he really might have been dead. 

And yeah, ajusshi might be someone who is directly or indirectly involved in that accident. I forgot to add this to my "list of theories about ajusshi's true identity". Thanks for reminding me stargazer. He could be someone who also died in that same accident. More so, he could have been the one who might have caused the accident in the first place. Someone i know, mentioned that ajusshi might have been drunk driving at that day, as he seems like a alcoholic too. Seems like he was drinking liquor straight from a bowl in the scene where SJ came looking for him. Or he might have lost someone important in that accident. 

Well that was @phikyl's theory. Lolol.

Archived