[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

Very well said @frozentundra  So on point that I thank you for penning down our heartfelt thoughts, as some of us may not able to relate that in detail but somewhat along your line.    To me as long as there is no denial from either of them, their agents etc, guess there is no harm in believing what you want to believe.   @xiaolongnu71 I feel you - I was there and maybe, some of us also feel the same as you at certain points of time.   But I have not lose hope.  We JJS are rational and considerate bunch of fans as seen and witnessed in the past pages here, which I say that I am very proud to be ONE of you.   As echoed by many and myself many a times, whether our pair will be or not, we will continue to give our support and love in whatever they do, as long as each is well and happy.  

Let us continue to keep warm!  

:heart:

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Thanks, @frozentundra for taking the time and effort to go into such detail <3

I agree with what you've shared, whether about us as shippers, other shippers, and that we'll never really know what's up with them (although the instances you've highlighted speak volumes). I do feel for them - I also don't know how celebrities cope with the incessant media attention and (truly) nonsense. Reading about the recent 'scandal' that has blown up reminds me that they can't even have a private thought without someone reading into it in one way or another. Has it ever been explained why knetizens are so insanely curious and possessive about celebrities' lives? I don't think that level of obsession occurs in other Asian countries . . . definitely not where I live, anyway. 

Thanks also, @kembie for the empathy! It's nice to know one is not alone. I also take it positively that neither side has made any denial (about each other, that is). 

Let's see what the future brings 8-) Have a blessed weekend coming up, everyone!

• Like 8

My dear friends, I don't like to write too much ))) but - they have connection!

Look at HJ latest photos -->>> "I'll become You, You'll become me"  :D

ÐÑÑÑоенное

ÐÑÑÑоенное

38051831_1585572335077481_3146389205920251904_n.jpg

People who are in close contact - always taking somthing from each other... Don't you agree with me?

HJ - August 2018 Movie ILLANG GREETING STAGE 

Via https://mobile.twitter.com/rcnwann

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Credit as tagged

Thanks to all for remembering today's special moment, when Jong Suk-ssi posted his signature backhug photo with Hyo Joo unnie for [W] moments. Sweet memories are made of these. It has been two years. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

@lee-chan I think they just tightened restrictions again, and anyone born in 1989 has to enlist within the first half of 2019, no exceptions. (Please correct me on details if that isn't right.) So yeah, he sort of HAS to go this time. 

Have been so amused by JS's constant bubble faces during the entire Japan series of FMs. What @ibru said above--when you spend a lot of time with someone, mannerisms tend to get shared. 

• Like 5

Throwback scene which JongSuk select a drama scene for the heart Fluttering awardin #2017leejongsukpirvatestageinsaitama
On December 8,2017 Huge sweetness dropped by JongSuk at his FM Saitama in Japan.
When asked to select a drama scene for the Heart Fluttering award:
1. Pinocchio 
2. W episode 7 (Tie hair + bed scene) 
3. While you were sleeping 
4. Movie 'Hot Young Blood'

JS picked W without hesitation and he did looked abit shy when the scene is shown 

• Like 10
  • LOL 1

On 8/22/2018 at 8:48 PM, frozentundra said:

@lee-chan I think they just tightened restrictions again, and anyone born in 1989 has to enlist within the first half of 2019, no exceptions. (Please correct me on details if that isn't right.) So yeah, he sort of HAS to go this time. 

@frozentundra I'm not sure if this is accurate, but there was a report on Dramabeans on Yoon Doo-joon (Let's Eat), who was given a week to enlist, and which stated that those born in 1989 had to enlist by the end of this year. 

LJS has his fan meetings lined up through Sept, though, and more planned? So, I wonder if he actually knows his enlistment date, or he's just hoping it won't be before then. I understand his agency has just refuted the reports that he's supposed to enlist in Feb. 

• Like 5

You know, I get it that the military board wants to make sure that people don't get unfair special privileges just because they are famous. But a week?? That just seems like they are going overboard, like they are having fun playing with power or something. I remember last summer they gave JS three weeks, and that seemed extreme. People have to have time to wrap up their affairs--work, housing contracts, whatever. 

Sometimes they do give you adequate advanced notice, though. I remember Ji Chang Wook had his enlistment date already set, and he still had room to very quickly film a drama, and also have a fan meeting to say goodbye. It would be nice if they gave a set amount of fair warning to everyone, instead of it seeming arbitrary like this. Then you could plan your life and your future, instead of getting caught by surprise and trying to either get an extension, or cancel out on your prior commitments. 

Also that particular picture above (from the heart thumping scene) has always looked like it should be painted in an impressionist style. You could hang it in a museum or a fancy romantic restaurant.  It's like Klimt's The Kiss, reimagined through Renoir's eyes. :)

Looks like A-Man is coming out from under the wing of YNK? (Not sure how it all fits together, but I think that maybe YNK is like a mentor agency or something to A-Man?) Anyhow, here is the first post. More hatching ducks. :)

• Like 7

Hi everyone,

Yes, this is the first time ever I write something on our forum. I have a emergency thing to tell now.

*****There’re some fake accounts on Instagram @eunjikin94 and @minjikim_999. They spammed rumour about our JJ couple. I guess those accounts belong to the same owner because those accounts were created in the same time - last Friday evening, with similar usernames, and posted same photos with same contents. They pumped rumour about JJ right after creating those accounts.

They posted photos of 89mansion, said that they checked in there. They even tagged JS and 89M to their posts. They even commented something bad on 89M’s post.

They act like they are fan of JS (but they dont know anything about JS, about neither his habit nor privacy).

They said that JS and HJ get married. I don’t know what they said is true or not but I know they have bad purpose toward JS and HJ. I think they are anti fan. They used dirty words to insult JS and HJ, used old and wrong news to bash JS and HJ. So PLEASED DONT SPREAD THAT RUMOUR bcs it’s still not sure but it will likely has bad affect on our JJ a lot. That is likely the real purpose of anti fans.

If the rumour is true JJ will announce soon. They know what is the best for them and for us. We just need keep waiting, at least until JS enlist military.

I’m really angry. Go and see their accounts you will understand why I lose my temper. It’s been 2 days already. I reported them too hard, I even asked help from my friend, another shipper, but Instagram didn’t accept our request. The 2 accounts deleted some posts that announced the marriage rumour already but they still keep spamming dirty posts to make harm our JJ.

LET’S REPORT THE 2 ACCOUNTS PLEASE !!!!!

@eunjikim94 and @minjikim_999

Edited by maisiemoon
  • Like 7

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, nuna18 said:

Does anyone have any updates on his fan meetings? He already had meetings in several placed but I don’t see much information and translation :sweatingbullets:

Mostly general information. He's been a bit emotional about saying goodbye to fans (because military service is looming), and has said things like, I understand if you want to move on, etc. And fans are like, we'll wait for you! (Of course fans will wait. We watch other things in the meantime, but everyone is glad when their favorite actors come back out of military, right?) He has sung a few songs, including his OST from WYWS (I think the Come to Me one). He has been playing My Soul (by July) on the piano. In Seoul they got everyone quiet so he could say a "wake up call" that fans recorded to set as their morning alarm, lol. (Good morning! It's time to wake up! Do you need a kiss?--you can imagine the fangirl reactions, lol. A total of 7000 fans came to see him in Japan, another 3000 in Seoul, and I don't know the Taiwan count. But most of them are female, lol.) In Osaka he actually added an extra meeting because so many people wanted to come. So he showed clips from two dramas the first day and two the second (they were Dr. Stranger, IHYV, Pinocchio, and W) and he ranked his favorite three scenes from each one. I don't remember what the  others were, but from W, #3 was the moment Kang Chul exits the manhwa for the real world, #2 was the handcuff kiss, and #1 was the scene reading the Puuung book in bed. (He really likes that scene, remember that one won the "heart thumping award" among all his dramas at a fan meeting last year?) Yesterday he sang a Roy Kim song in addition (Only Then) that he said he liked. 

At one of the FMs he said he'd like to find one more project to leave with fans before he does military service, but I dunno, my personal feeling is that that timing may not be entirely up to him? He showed some clips from his upcoming mini drama Hymn of Death, but of course people are strictly not allowed to share that yet. But he said that they decided to double the length (from 2 to 4 episodes), which means they need to go back and film more. But his costar is in a current drama right now, so they have to wait until she's done. (That would be Shin Hye Sun in 30 Still 17.) So I don't know when that one will actually come out. But maybe that's why he hasn't scheduled any FMs for October?? 

I also saw this little Q&A from the Taipei meet: 

In addition to the handcuff kissing scene, it looks like they must have shown the Puuung/bed scene from W as well yesterday, because I also found this: 

(It's the scene where Kang Chul has flung the Puuung book over his shoulder because he doesn't need someone else to tell him that he wants to kiss his new wife, and just as he's going for it--the bodyguard walks in and interrrupts. Lol.) 

I don't know if they showed scenes from other dramas or not. Logic would say yes? But I haven't seen any clips or mention of them.

He seemed in quite a good mood in Taipei, though. 

Next up, Sept 15: Bangkok, Thailand. Then a break, and then Philippines and...is there another one? I forget. Still no schedule yet on the proposed meets for NYC and Los Angeles, USA.

• Thanks 2