[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

@frozentundra Wow, thanks a lot for the summarization, you are super star in this ship :)

I’m very impressed that he was playing piano in his FM, while it’s well known that HJ is an expert in this :) 

The fans said that he also wore 2 Kang Cheol’s shirts recently, which is also something joyful. He specially looked happy in KC’s white shirt at the airport before departing to Tapei :)

• Like 3

@nuna18 He's been wearing a black sleeveless shirt around that looks a lot like the one KC wore to beat up and capture No Face. And the striped shirt he wore to Taipei the other day is very, very similar to one he wore in the W photoshoot. (Not identical, as the collar is a bit different. But close enough to make you look twice.) Plus he wore a suit in one of the Japan FMs that looked a lot like the black suit line with white lines that KC also wore. Again, not the same exact one, but close enough for you to do a double take. 

a4f0fe4def2b7a5ca25b5592da8268fc.jpg

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...
47 minutes ago, xiaolongnu71 said:

Inrang/ Wolf Brigade was featured at the San Sebastian Film Festival this week. I wonder how it was received . . .

I was wondering that, too. I think they aired it yesterday. (And will do it again today, and maybe a few more times?) I mean, I saw the schedule, but haven't seen any reaction yet. I am really interested in that because an international audience will not care about the pigheaded reasons (sorry to be so blunt, I get angry when I think of it) reasons some knetz trashed it. (Ie their unreasonable prejudice against the actors without ever bothering to see the film itself.) Hopefully this will be a chance for viewers to come to it with unbiased opinions.

And because this is a shipper thread, a picture of JS from one of his recent fan meets, watching the prison scene from W: 

• Like 7

13 hours ago, frozentundra said:

I was wondering that, too. I think they aired it yesterday. (And will do it again today, and maybe a few more times?) I mean, I saw the schedule, but haven't seen any reaction yet. I am really interested in that because an international audience will not care about the pigheaded reasons (sorry to be so blunt, I get angry when I think of it) reasons some knetz trashed it. (Ie their unreasonable prejudice against the actors without ever bothering to see the film itself.) Hopefully this will be a chance for viewers to come to it with unbiased opinions.

Yes, my thoughts (and hopes) exactly. 

Thanks for sharing the picture. He does look as if he's enjoying what he's viewing, doesn't he 8-)

• Like 6

Hello everyone! :)

I found a cute article that I wanted to share
It's not a particular talk of jongjoo, but it talks about a coffee shop in a comic style inspired by W Two Worlds (so it mentions the name of the drama and our beloved actors).
I copied some of the information
(It happens that the original article is in Spanish, and according to the rules of soompi it has to be all in English, but I share the link).

ORIGINALITY
In Seoul there is an original café with comic book design

This cafe in Seoul, South Korea, is conquering Instagram for its particularity of being set as a true comic.

Everything in this café seems to be painted with thick, minimalist strokes; the cups, the doors, the tables, the pictures on the walls, everything that gives it a really special touch that gives the sensation to those who visit it of being inside a comic.

The cafeteria is inspired by the Korean TV hit "W - Two Worlds" by Lee Jong-suk and Han Hyo-joo, in which the characters enter a fantasy world, according to the Viral Bored Panda site.

http://www.lr21.com.uy/placer/1380924-en-seul-hay-una-original-cafeteria-con-diseno-de-comic

Cr: owner

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

• 1 month later...

Hii alll:wub:

It's been a long time,  how are you friends ? 

Missing jongjoo couple soo much :tears:,  when can we see them again onscreen,  will it happen?  I wish it will on someday atleast some event or awards function just wanna see atleast 1 min interaction of them :wub:

Hopefully this small wish will come true very soon and can hear some project news of unnie HJ.  I guess drama will better and if it is drama I wish its for tvn or MBC ( heard it has a huge project now with Ki Hong Lee ( Hollywood actor)  his 1st ever kdrama. ha ji won was taken but due to schedule she turned down it) 

Have a great weekend guys,  Jongjoo fighting :heart:

• Like 3

So many things lately, reminding me of them. Song Jae Jung (writer-nim of W) had her new drama, Memories of Alhambra, start airing today. It's good so far. (I haven't seen Appa yet, but apparently he's in this one, too.) Jongsuk has his mini drama airing right now, which of course makes me think of Hyo Joo, not only because it's HIM, but also because she was in a tragic movie with a very similar setting (Love, Lies). A remake of one of her films (Beauty Inside) recently finished airing as a drama. I love to see all of these things happening, but it really makes me miss Hyo Joo (when will she have a new project?) and just Jongjoo together, a LOT. 

I wish it was easy to forget them. But I never saw anyone who looked sweeter and realer than them, not before and not since. 

• Like 5

True FZ,  no one can replace them.  They radiated the whole world with their smiles :wub:

But I do believe in destiny.  They were meant to be together,  it has to be happened on someday and for now we have to enjoy and support JS new drama instead of worrying about HJ.  I strongly believe next year she will do some project how I really wish it will be a drama:rolleyes:

Until then just enjoy with their sweetness and happy moments :wub:

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...

Hii alll :) wishing you all a very happy new year,  let's hop for a memorable year :wub:

The speciality in this ship is it always has the same strength like first.  And it will still remain how many ships has come and gone. Still new people are joining us,  it's enough to say that wt jongjoo are :D

Let's keep supporting them.  Fighting chingus :heart:

• Like 3

Happy New Year, yorobun! :)

I'm hoping for a good year for everyone here, and also our favorite two people. I think JS is probably headed for the military this year (can't we just have world peace already, and stop with all the military stuff??), but we get one more drama out of him, anyway. I am really hoping that HJ gets a good and happy project as well. I am continually hoping for all the best for them.

• Like 3