[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

She looked so pretty! A little tired, too, maybe.

She said that this was the hardest role she's ever taken on. You could tell that in the making clip they showed--at one point after the scene was over and a stylist was fixing her hair, she seemed to be having a hard time stopping crying. I've seen a few people reporting also that she said she was scared to go on set. (I don't know if that was because it was dark and creepy and scary, or because she was just apprehensive about the enormity of the role.) Also, a lot of people are really attached to the original anime; of course there will be some pushback against the live action from that. But I suspect the Korean version will be intense and attract its own cult following.

• Like 7

Looks like HJ will make another appearance on TV in a few hours (10:30 or 10:45 am Korean time, on KBS) along with the rest of the Inrang cast. I'm told you can watch it live here: https://aqstream.com/kbs2/KBS2-Stream-2 (I don't think the event is live, I think it was maybe pre-recorded, but that's when it will be broadcast in Korea.)

It's nice to see more of her these days.

Also from the other day:

• Like 7

On 6/18/2018 at 8:10 AM, frozentundra said:

Hyo Joo's still for Inrang. She looks fierce. Like, it might be good to take a step back in case she shoots fire from her eyes...

Meanwhile, JS is going a little crazy with the IG posting. Just one of many... Must be the day to dress up like Little Red Riding Hood... :)

At first I thought it was the same area! It looks kinda the same though. 

JS has lots of updates in regards to his private life and our HJ is quiet except for her one update in regards to her upcoming movie.

sigh, i wish HJ would appear again in a drama. i miss her lots!

• Like 3

@ibru I've never thought JS looked much like his mom at all (but a lot like his dad!).  But in that one video you posted, I can finally see it. (Or maybe it's just that every time he posts pictures of her, she's wearing sunglasses??)

Yeah, he's got a lot of updates. Wonder when his mini drama comes out? But meanwhile...she is just so QUIET. Even in the presscon/promo events. She's just unusually QUIET. I didn't expect her to be like she was with JS, but even compared to all her other past presscons, she's rather subdued. It's true that most of the promo focus seems to be on the guys (even if her name is higher in the billing than some of them). But I miss her.

• Like 5

I guess Hyo Joo finally got to go traveling. She went to Jejudo with her friend Jin Seo Yeon and they left signatures in a restaurant there. I know she loves nature and she loves Jeju, so I hope this is a really restful trip and she comes back feeling happy. 

(original credit to IG user _yeonnsoo_, who is apparently the restaurant owner?)

Also, it's a small thing, but when I look at that, I am suddenly reminded of this (look at the numbers):

Also, @ibru is right, JS is running around dressed like Kang Chul, lol. I actually think these are all from the same day, since the clothes are the same, but a bakery posted on twitter today as well that JS came to their shop. 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Wanted to post Park Man Hyun's photo with her, too. It's so pretty. I feel like she is a lot more relaxed here in Paris than how we've seen her lately in her public appearances. 

Also, this is just for fun, okay? But JS has been walking around in those boots from Kang Chul (fans saw him just a couple days ago in jeans and these boots), and it looks like HJ has some similar fuzzy leather boots in another color. :) (This is from when she was at the art museum the other day.) 

JJ-fuzzyboots_zpspapwvdzd.jpg

It doesn't change anything in the world and maybe is not meaningful to someone else. But it made me smile. Conscious or not, similar styles look nice on both of them. :)

I miss the wide-open smiles and general happiness when these two are together. I hope this travel is rejuvenating for HJ. (Have been a bit concerned for her, as she hasn't looked herself in her recent promo appearances. But I think she is looking happier here.) In the meantime, it looks like you can see HJ on screen in July, JS on screen in August (Hymn of Death is set to air in August on SBS, according to a Naver report), and *maybe* Jade Lover in October (have not seen firm confirmation of that one) (this is the Chinese drama he filmed before W but has not yet aired due to the Chinese block on Korean entertainment). 

I miss you all, and I miss them, too. 

• Like 12

I know, I'm spamming this page. And I hope JS posts some more and we can add him in here, too. But HJ just looks so beautiful and classy, and she is smiling more in any public event than I've seen her do since the year started, and I am just enjoying her pictures so much. 

• Like 14

@frozentundra looks like JS heard you... your wish is granted, lol:

By the way, the words printed on his neck (fan meet poster) so happens to be the French phrase “Don’t forget to love yourself”. Heehee...just a little coincidence since HJ is in France at the moment. Didn’t expect JS to use French, my first thought was English or Japanese... took me awhile to figure it out :P 

• Like 9

@skittles Niiiiice. :) So many nice black and white French pictures going up on IG. I love it. :) And really, he could not have chosen better pictures to match with hers. Not the first (or even second) time he's posted pictures like this after she's had a major photo event. It's nice to see it again. 

• Like 6