[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

Hyo Joo is so pretty at the press conference today! 

Jongsuk for High Cut today:

And happy 2 year anniversary of the airing of W today. I love this drama. And the people in it. And the people I met because of it! 

(Thanks to rcnwann for all these posts. :) )

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

Hahaha...jongjoo still sailing! I notice sailormoon pose in hj inrang today!! (Even though not as obvious of jongsuk VIP primier!! )

Nd notice jongsuk clothes color same as red carpet color, hahaha. He support her in a very secret code...:wub:

Jongjoo fighting!!

Good luck for inrang too

• Like 7

Holla everyone.. I'm lost..just drop by wanna say hi to jongjoorians:).. I feel like this page is not as active as before.. This is my 1st time leaving my comments here but i've been reading this for the past 2 years.. I admit that I loathe to read the rumors that have been circulating in SNS lately.. But ya..Just close my eyes n enjoy the show (being ignorance)B) I really missed their interactions.. Their secret codes, their coincidences.. But on top of that I missed to read all your insight  and beautiful thoughts about em..:)

XOXO

• Like 10

Welcome to the thread @lolalost :) 

i was  a silent reader too but then one day I couldn't keep my delusions to myself so i started posting here . I'm with you about those rumours. Hj denied and I believe her . So there's no need to lose hope in my opinion   . 

I'm glad you're sharing your thoughts with us . 

Hope to see more posts from you .

Also I hope they start their sns games again soon ;) 

I was away for a long time too . Sorry for that . Thanks to my friends who have been posting and keeping this thread active and to my friends who have been reading the posts regularly. 

I'll try to post more from now .

our happy jongjoo :D 

thanks to the owner for sharing 

also inrang was released today . Most reviews specifically mentioned that hyojoo's acting was good ( thanks to Frozentundra for sharing the news ❤️) .

it's good news for us . 

Let's keep supporting js and hj  like we always do :) 

JJS fighting :D

• Like 4

I confess I'm a little bit . . . sad? surprised? that LJS is on holiday with his friends while HHJ's movie and the related promotions are ongoing. I guess I was just hoping that, whatever the stage of their friendship, he'd show his support more visibly. Oh, well. 

• Like 2

Soompi notifications have not been working properly since their last forum upgrade, but weird, now they're back. Well, that's nice. I was feeling a bit disconnected, and maybe others were, too.

Yes, I have seen quite a number of reviews compliment the acting, with particular mention of HJ. Yay! I wonder when Hymn of Death will air. All I've heard is "August." 

As for rumors, well, everyone is free to believe what they want to based on what they see/hear. I mean, that's what everyone does, right? They form conclusions based on what information is available to them. I respect others' right to think what they want, and hope they respect mine as well. In  the years I have been a kdrama fan, I've seen an awful lot of things pulled out of context in ways that distort reality. Sometimes it's intentional (ie clickbaity articles), and sometimes it's due to language barriers, and sometimes it's simply because fans don't have the full context (and context, as Kang Chul would tell you, MATTERS). In the absence of knowing every single detail that happens in these people's lives, and every single thought that crosses their minds, I can only go with a) what they themselves have said (and by now there have been denials by both agencies and both people in person), and b) what looks most logical to me with the information I have. To me, it looks like HJ is good friends with all of the people she worked with in this film, but I do not see that extra spark that looks like someone in love. That's my opinion, even though I know there are other fans who think the opposite. And that's okay as long as we all treat each other kindly. Cause we all care about her happiness.

As to JS, I kinda feel like he's keeping a low profile so as to not interfere with the promo of this film. It was only JUST before they started promo that W aired in Philippines, and shippers came out in DROVES. Perhaps he is being suddenly quiet so as not to derail the advertising of the new film? The minute he says something about it, attention will focus on them again.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5

11 hours ago, Lillac1412 said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BlyGQpDDRwM/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=cdj71qsxcr2d

In the W 2nd Anniversary someone posted W wrap up party. They sat facing each others :wub:

*Why the post can't be showed up.. Please see WithJSIndonesia account, thanks

Hi, it is not W WRAP UP PARTY.

As I remember it was dinner at first broadcast day.

They were seating at one table, in opposite of each other and watching W.

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, frozentundra said:

@ibru That's because he DID kiss her just after that. :)

Yes, frozi, I know this as well.

But this close-up photo is showing that not only Jong Suk wanted to kiss her, but Hyo Joo also had the same wish.:blush:

I did not see it before! 

Thanks to the owner for well done screen shot!

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, ibru said:

Yes, frozi, I know this as well.

But this close-up photo is showing that not only Jong Suk wanted to kiss her, but Hyo Joo also had the same wish.:blush:

I did not see it before! 

Thanks to the owner for well done screen shot!

Oh, yes. I definitely agree. :)

• Like 2

I have some thoughts that have been going round and round in my head, and I hope you don't mind if I share them, because they're going nowhere and I'd like to talk them out! No offence meant to anyone, at all.

@frozentundra I agree with you that LJS might be exercising caution in his posts and not publicly supporting HHJ's movie because of the timing of the W broadcast in the Philippines. But (here's where ! go round and round), he was posting 'matching' pictures in early July when HHJ was in Paris and he had official photos with his new management company. I know we don't attach great meaning to such photos, but the timing and 'matching' have always been interesting. Then . . . a whole slew of photos of him spending time with his friends in late July. It feels like distance is being established. 

My thoughts, which may well be delusional - I wonder if it's some kind of reaction to the photo. At the same time, though, it doesn't wash, because, no matter if they were in a relationship or not, these are two people who have said that they communicate well with each other, so any 'doubts' would have been cleared up. Even if the speculation is true, I'd like to think he would have known of it earlier on, and so there would be no need for this reaction. Alternatively, he was totally in the dark (maybe possible?), or he was being led on (not at all possible, I really don't think she'd do that). That being said, any situation involving the heart and emotions can be very complex. 

So, maybe the most logical explanation really is that he's enjoying a holiday, and being careful not to distract from her movie! (See, we've just gone a complete round!) As I've said before, my hope is for both of them to be happy, whether together or not. Though I do have a preference, it's not my life, but theirs, and I am cheering them both on. 

• Like 6
  • Confused 1

@xiaolongnu71, thanks for sharing your thoughts here. I think we've always thought out our questions here. We want to be supportive fans. And I think we just want to know what we are supporting. 

First of all, I just want to say my impressions of the Jongjoo ship's attitude. We don't believe that we own these people. They own themselves. We don't choose their special person based on our own ideal types, but instead want to support the happiness we observed when watching them interact together. We are aware that in the Korean entertainment industry, dating has been looked down on quite a bit (it's even called a "scandal"). When we see two people who appear to truly care for each other, quite outside of a script, we just want to offer warm support. We want them to be happy. We don't want there to be any problems between their personal relationships and their careers. We are mature people who understand that in this field, even if you are in a relationship with someone, your job will require you to act out a role of a character who is in love with someone else. We know the difference between fact and fiction, we can support a film or drama with someone else, even if in real life, the actors have a relationship with someone quite different. It's called ACTING for a reason. We just want to say, we'll watch your projects and support them, and we're cool with you dating this person you like so much. We want you to be happy both personally and professionally. At the same time, we don't want to control you, we don't want to pry into your privacy, but anything you share with us publicly, we'll support. We'll smile with you. Okay? :) 

I also think that we are interested in truth, and not rumors or "facts" that have been taken out of context to mean something quite different than was intended. Since becoming a kdrama fan, I can't tell you how many times I have seen a still photo that told one story,  and when I saw a full video of the event, I found it told a completely different story. I have seen photos cropped to make them look all cozy, when really, the two people are part of a group, and are not actually interacting at all. I have read people's words taken baldly out of context to say something they certainly didn't intend. Add to that the language barrier, and well, I have no idea how celebrities handle being misinterpreted (sometimes deliberately, sometimes not) so often.

Now to the specifics: Yes, I agree that these two people have excellent communication between them. Whatever the true score--they know what it is. I don't believe either one of them are the type to lead someone on. They both value honesty, by their own admission. True, hearts are complex things. It can take a while for someone to honestly realize what they are thinking and feeling. But my feeling is that they are who they say they are. 

I think that the only way we can tell if JS is muting himself for the moment so as not to interfere with this movie (the PH airing of W REALLY put Jongjoo in the spotlight again, and so close to Inrang promo), or if he is distancing himself for other reasons, is to see what happens once this movie is done. I also found it interesting that in that little break, where HJ was not doing Inrang related things but was in Paris with the accompanying photos of her at the fashion show, that's when JS reverted to his oft-observed pattern of posting his own series of glamour shots. The timing is so exact with that sort of thing, over and over, that it's almost like he is hoping shippers will post their pictures together. (A non shipper would disagree with me. But er, this is a shipper thread?) And since it had literally nothing to do with Inrang, it was like a neutral spot to express himself. Then she goes back to promo and he disappears. Maybe that's what happened. Maybe not. I'm not them, so I can't say for sure.

A couple of things that are hard for me to explain away: why is HJ writing on the wall of JS's cafe if she is dating someone else? (No, that writing was never credited, but you can look at it yourself.) Why did his brother follow her if she was dating someone else? And why, after someone posted that LA photo on weibo and tagged her, did HJ like a Jongjoo shipper comment on a very large fan IG a couple days later? (She didn't like the post, she liked the specific comment that was 100% about Jongjoo couple.) She's very careful about her online footprint. She knows how hard people were shipping, just on the heels of W airing in the Philippines. Wouldn't she be careful not to make that kind of mistake if she didn't intend it? If she's dating someone else...why would she do these things? 

Also, fun fact: JS recently bought a building on the same block as HJ's first building (the one that is across from the housing area where she lives). There is a part of a building in between, but if you wanted to build a secret tunnel like in High Kick 3, hey, you totally could. :) They back into each other. Yeah. I know everyone is buying real estate. But it's nice to be neighbors. :) 

Obviously, those of us here hope things work out between them, because we never saw any two people who seemed to know each other that well, and who had a connection like that. We don't want to bother them. But whatever the kind of relationship they have, we want to just warmly support it. And if for some reason, they choose something different, we still like their acting and still want them to have a happy life. 

We also wish other fans and other shippers happiness as well. Every person is different. We have different experiences and different things touch our hearts as a result. Other fans feel the way they do because something stood out to them that made them go, aww. It's okay! We don't want to fight with anyone. We respect others' right to feel the way they do, and we also hope to receive the same respect. Shipping should be fun, it should be warm and supportive, it should respect others, and of course not involve threats, trashing other costars or other fans, or insisting that the world bow to our perceptions. At the end of the day, we are all real people living real lives (celebrities included). We all just want happiness for ourselves and happiness for the people we encounter, whether biases, fans, friends, etc. 

So let's wait and see what happens in the future. :) In the meantime, Inrang and Hymn of Death fighting!

(Sorry for the veeeeeeeery long post.)

• Like 6
  • Thanks 5