[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

10 hours ago, insyirah al said:

@frozentundra Yes, you point out exactly what in my mind..especially when you mentioned they have both become better persons knowing each other.LJS shows his maturity, caring, and even become actors that being recognize more and start to being more confident to his self and at that time we can saw how supportive HJ being all the time with him.

HJ,as we know, despite her innocent and very beautiful face,she have known as a though girl and less feminine(tomboy). I really can relate her situation with my own situation as i'm also not really feminine,and with my profession that deal with guys more(in my workplace ratio guys n girl almost like 1:20), i also become less feminine until i meet my ex-husband. Then only,i started to become at least more feminine than before and that's the power of love.

That's what i can see for HJ. She become more feminine and shows more of her aego and also proof that no matter how tough or tomboy the girl are,deep inside her, still a girl that need care,support and a guy that she can rely on.

Wow!  Impressive @insyirah al and welcome on board !      Thanks to you and @frozentundra for bringing back  the sweet memoirs shared way back when the forum started in 2016.  I do not wish to say more, as they are well summed up by you guys.     As most JJS  would love to see them in ONE FRAME soon,  guess, we have be tolerant should they choose their preferred options and, be happy for them.    I am JS fan by first, so I dare say that there was something, that he has changed for the better.  Then I learnt the same about HJ from her fans who found it equally surprisingly and amusingly.   It's a good thing!  

Whatever the outcome, they are beautiful people.  For some of us, we can continue to be jongjoo-fied (in delulu or whatever) till the day they say otherwise.     It's always good to spread love.  :heart:

• Like 4

Hello dear @insyirah al welcome to jongjoo land. It's been 3 years still new jongjoo lovers are happening,  really  feeling sooo happy and proud to come across with new lovers :wub:

We just shipped them not because they look good together or they have a great chemistry, we saw that comfort zone when both are with each other and the main thing  they are  themselves with each other.  Somewhere we can connect those all small small actions in our real life.  Their caring for each other is something that we always see in our family :heart:

I do believe in destiny and I strongly believe that they are destined for each other,  let's just spread our love :)

• Like 3

Thank you to @kembie and @bandi rekha.. haha i'm quite delay about 3years for our lovely Jongjoo.

But, it shows that after 3years the feeling that they leave to us is always the same..

I'm the type of person who usually have difficulties to move on from a good drama, but like what i have mentioned before,rarely for me to shipped any couple in the drama..normally i just love the chemistry but don't have any feeling about it..but this jongjoo couple give to me such a deep feeling,that it is not just a normal drama..

Like what you all have mentioned,let us just spread our love,keep on support,and pray for the happiness of our Jongjoo couple..i'm glad that,even with the drama n bts,its already spread love among us..and while reading all the post here,it shows our maturity in analyzing their relationship and be rational with their decision..

Really love this group and by just reading all the post, it have lighten up my day.

• Like 5

@insyirah al Me too dear exactly the same with you,  seriously very difficult to move on from one drama particularly from this drama.  There may be many dramas will come but this drama will always have the special place in my heart and nothing can replace it :wub:

And same like you before  I dont even  know what shipping is, this  is my first and last ship hoping for the happy ending even if not still I'm happy to meet them,  learned  so many life lessons and especially Ive met so many amazing people . we all become very good friends,  will remain like this forever  but  I know they will end up for sure.  My heart never proven me wrong :)

Let's keep loving when the right time comes they will open up themselves after all they know the right time more than us :heart:

• Like 5

I never shipped anyone before either, cause acting is a job, if they are good actors, then you will forget the real people and sink into the story and characters. They each have other dramas that I love to pieces, and of course I want their characters to get together with the opposite leads in the story. But it never even occurred to me that two actors might like each other in real life until I saw them off camera. And I was like, my gosh, they like each other. If you've ever been in a serious relationship or seen one up close in person--real couples behave that way. Once you have seen them, it's very very hard to shake that feeling. Of course quite a lot of time has passed since they were last seen together, but given their track record of long loyalty to people they care about, it would be more unbelievable to me if they simply walked away without another word. They have a complicated kind of career, and they are furthermore shy, private people, so I can totally understand wanting to keep one's private life out of the limelight. Whatever the final score, I hope they don't feel pressure, but that they do feel warm support from fans, however they decide to do things. (I am sure they have much better things to do than poke around on Soompi, but if in some extreme moment of boredom they did--I hope that is the vibe they get from here.)

They're good people. I have faith that they will think about every important detail in their lives and make the best possible decision. I mean--if we as random strangers care that much about their happiness, how much more would they care about it? Even if it's not exactly the way or timing we might choose, I think we can trust them to make the best possible choice for themselves, and fight for what they feel is important. 

Glad you've joined, @insyirah al

• Like 6

Hhj new insta update...always beautiful with her bare face...

@frozentundra true..i've never seen before any actor/actress who have bts more romantic than in the drama..

Normally, i will only watch BTS drama for one time only,but for W,i keep on watching it until it satisfied my feeling especially when i missed this couple..i've watched before bts of jong suk drama before W, and yes he love to have some skinship with his co-star but it normally just like a friends or sort of an act that he feel comfortable with someone, but with HHJ, it's totally different!!!. 

I wish can watch HHJ comeback with new k-drama this year or,maybe with Jong suk once he finish his service..kikiki

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have been a silent reader, this is my first comment. As a supporter of JS and HJ way before W even started, I was so excited when they both confirmed their participation in W. I had imagined that they would be a great match together just by knowing their personalities, but I did not expect such chemistry between lol. Anyway, I supported them both personally, so that quite makes me a natural shipper of them? They are so similar but also so different in nature that would make them a pretty harmonious couple. But from what I know about how Korean showbiz is and what I know about both of them, I do not think they would appear in a drama together anymore, not sure about the movie and CF category though. If they appear in a drama again, I'm pretty sure by then they will just be friends and not lovers. If they are dating, they would want to keep it a low profile since both have expressed that they (especially HJ) are concentrating in their career more. Appearing in a drama together would be too obvious and that is something they would definitely avoid. Also, if I remember correctly, the celebrity couples in Korea who have confirmed their relationship rarely accept a project together. When they get married, we only see a few CF featuring them together, but not drama or movie. Thus, I actually think it is better if they do not appear in a drama/movie together right now. And if they do appear in a drama/movie together, the high chance is that they are just friends/co-workers and not couples. So yeah, I would love to see each of them in different drama with different people, but secretly dating behind the scene, and maybe take a few CF together or shoot a few photoshoots together. 

• Like 5

@Emily689 Hi and welcome! Yes, in some countries you will see real life actor couples star in drama after drama together, but it seems to be the opposite in Korea? Of course every couple is different, you cannot say well, this couple did this, so this other couple will be the same. But I remember Song Joong Ki saying specifically that now that they were married, they would NOT be starring in the same project together because they wanted to keep public and private separate. (As if this was a no-brainer that everyone would understand.) And that seems to follow for other known real life couples as well. In any case, they are in no danger of that until January 2021 (cause military service)... 

I like what you said about them being similar in nature but also different. I feel they are complementary to each other--they share many of the same interests and talents, but weighted slightly differently. I always found it interesting to see them in interviews and public appearances together because where one seemed a bit out of his or her depth, the other would seamlessly fill in. (When JS was at a loss for words, HJ could step up and answer for them after a bit of what looked like telepathy between them. When HJ would freeze up with too much attention on her, JS would gently pull attention to himself, instead.) They both have razor sharp minds and a strong sense of creativity but are both ego free. Both of them love other aspects of the arts (she with her photography and drawing, he with his love of poetry), and they both are such excellent actors and really make you feel for their characters. I also loved both of them as individuals, but then seeing them interact off screen with each other was a lot more than I expected. 

I know we see only bits and pieces, they are private people with private, personal lives, too. But I hope that if they want this, they can get through any and every obstacle, cause this kind of connection doesn't just happen every day. JJ-shoulder-WM_zps6lwfmtu6.jpg

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

I have been lurking around in this forum for a while already and I just couldn't help myself but to register for an account to post on here

I don't usually ship pairs but there  is just something so special about the Honey couple and I can't help but to ship them. THEY ARE JUST PERFECT FOR EACH OTHER

However, I'm so worried that they have parted as I don't see them interacting with each other in public AT ALL after the W-Drama

I still have slightly high hopes for them to be together as their chemistry is just undeniable. But I have seen some comments that they have dated but broke up and parted ways. I am 99% sure they didn't though

I will cry for a month (I swear) if they don't get together THEY ARE JUST SO PRECIOUS AND PERFECT FOR EACH OTHER <3

• Like 1

I just found some interesting facts on their ideal types:

I truly believe that Jong Suk is always frank and honest and also Hyo Joo is similar to Lee Na Young (His most mentioned ideal type), and therefore Hyo Joo should be his ideal type (YASSS) But he recently mentioned that his ideal type is not consistent...?!?!?! (Here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XA0kYMwCiXA)

For Hyo Joo, she has mentioned that Jong Suk is her ideal type when Jong Suk said she's his ideal type...

However from articles about an interview she had with Hong Kong Media/ Television channels she have said that Jong Suk is her ideal type but also not?? I'm not sure so I'll be attaching the links below:

https://twitter.com/i/moments/850340352674283520

http://my.castko.com/archives/7758

Now I shall talk about their sweetness:

LORD THEY ARE TOTALLY THE NEXT SONGSONG COUPLE THEY ARE PERFECT

Now I shall talk about how I think their relationship is now?

So... I doubt if they're still in touch (they were in Apr 2017 if Hyo Joo was speaking the truth) 

They just don't have that much interactions in public or stuff but maybe it's because Jong Suk wanted to protect Hyo Joo :D I JUST DON'T KNOW I GUESS IT WILL BE ALL REVEALED AFTER JONG SUK'S MILITARY DISCHARGE 

I really respect them both and if they don't end up together, I still respect that but as I mentioned, I will literally cry for a month TAT

Oh and Jong Suk was shown the handcuff kiss scene (HIS FAVOURITE KISS SCENE) and talked about different I believe... I'm not sure what his reactions mean but he seemed really embarrassed but he was still smiling (out of politeness or...?)

I guess I will cry now since I got to wait for a long time till their revealment on their relationship... *sigh*

Edited by ProfessorA
  • Like 2

@ProfessorA i see what you mean but it is very hard to tell if they have parted or even dated at all, especially since both are quite private about their life. The best we can do is hope. As a fan I could not see anyone who could have fitted JS or HJ better than each other, but again it is hard to tell. Even if they parted, I hope they remain good friends and I’m glad they did not make it a huge thing or did what SJK did to SHK (which is a pretty nasty move if you ask me). If they ever parted, I feel like they would still be able to remain friends, and who knows, old love can always spark again. Honestly, I don’t want them to announce anything or even feel the need for them to publish their relatinship, just have a peaceful relationship like Lee Bo Young and Ji Sung or Lee Hyori couple and i’m happy. 

Edited by Emily689
  • Like 4

@Emily689 agree!!!! i rather hope they can just have peaceful relationship, either both married and be happily ever after or remain as a good friends and support each other. It's really hurt to heard what had happened to SS couple, and at this moment, being selfish, i really don't want to heard bad news to our honey couple. Since W released up until today, i already glad that none of them give any comment on their relationship and not even deny any rumours related to this. That alone, already make me happy and will continuously ship them, until one of them announce differently, but i will still support it too!!! argghh..can't understand it but since W, i become their hard core fan, and now i already miss them n really hope can watch them in any new drama or movies. Especially HJ as for this year, after news on her cast in Treadstone, i don't know about her other new casting.

• Like 3

@insyirah al 

According to the SS Couple, they divorced due to personality differences. I think it's due to either them just falling in love with each other's character instead of them as a person in real life or not understanding each other that well before marriage. I'm actually glad that Hyo Joo and Jong Suk didn't date or get married (if they didn't) as they might be still understanding each other more therefore preventing a break up or a divorce (if they dated or got married).

Idk if you understand what I meant since I said it confusingly :P

Hyo Joo have said that their relationship is more a like a noona-dongsaeng relationship. However, both of them nor their agencies have never addressed the relationship rumors between them two directly. This really gives me high hopes but I guess we should just wait until any revealment from both parties. 

Fate really have brought them both together but I'm sure even they actually are platonic, they will be really close friends/ noona-dongsaeng. But their sweetness just makes my heart flutter<3 

• Like 1

The thing I gradually learn from all scandals that have happening so far is that we cannot trust what celebrities are telling us or showing us. It’s just an image. But again, as a core fan of LJS, I can feel sincerity in his presence. He seems to be the type who would just tell his fan who he is.  About HHJ though, this part i’m not sure. So even though HJ have said their relationship is more like of a noona-dongsaeng, I am 95% sure there is something going on during the filming of W when reviewing their BTS (I even let my bf see it and he confirms that what they were doing would never happen if either one of them was not interested in the another and wanted to set a boundary to avoid leading on or creating confusion, which is something one would naturally do to friendzone the another haha). For now, I cannot tell if there is anything going on, but just hope they are happy. There is actually a blog post on naver who predicts the celebrity’s fate based on name or birthday (or saju, not sure). But that post has correctly predicted SS couple’s ending, along with some other heartbreaking incidents that have taken place so far. That blog has predicted LJS and HHJ’s life, but it is all in Korean (so I have no idea what the post means) and the prediction were dated at 2011. If anyone is interested in translating it for this thread, i can provide the link to the post. Also, the prediction can still be wrong since the information of the celeb is provided by fan or found in the internet. 

https://m.blog.naver.com/PostList.nhn?blogId=imi4&categoryNo=11&proxyReferer=https:%2F%2Fm.facebook.com%2F

https://m.blog.naver.com/PostList.nhn?blogId=imi4&categoryNo=22&proxyReferer=https:%2F%2Fm.facebook.com%2F

• Like 3

HJ made the dongsaeng comment four days before the director's cut came out. She knew what was on it. She is a very private person; possibly she was nervous about this. To me it's impossible to look at that and NOT think something was going on. These are professionals, no way would they behave that way with each other if they weren't interested. I am quite sure both of them know how to professionally but kindly put someone at a distance. Instead, they showed every sign of two people extremely interested in each other. She did a number of interviews in a very short amount of time then, some in HK and some at home (for Japanese media). There were two different ones where they asked what kind of skinship she wanted her boyfriend to do, and her first reaction was, stroke my head/hair. The interviewer thought that was a weird answer, but HJ stuck by it. I mean...it's not really a common action, but if you watch the W bts, JS simply could NOT keep his hands off her head. During the HK visit, she kept bringing him up, kept praising him in all different detailed ways. There were some reports published in writing (and translated) by different magazines that were a bit contradictory (the noona-dongsaeng thing, for instance), but then there is the video where you can directly hear the words coming out of her mouth where she said he WAS her ideal type--and explained in detail why. I'm not inside her head, obviously, but the most logical thing I can conclude is that something WAS going on. She couldn't hide her admiration of him, but  she was also very nervous, especially with the DVD coming out in just a few days. No matter how happy the couple, celebrity dating is still viewed as a scandal in Korea. So I can see why she might have sent conflicting messages at the same event. 

It's hard to say what the status of them is now, as one is in the military and the other is filming in Hungary and there is no public event where they would be seen. But I feel that if this was something they wanted, that they would go for it.  I don't believe for one second that they walked away and never talked to each other again. That would be strange, given their personalities and past record of interaction with others. And you can read back pages on this thread about some interesting connections long after the drama ended. Whether at the moment they are dating or just good friends, I feel they are close. And I'm glad the media has left them alone. I hope that if they are together, that they can somehow slide under the radar and just have a happy life. (Well, either way, I hope they have a happy life! But you know what I mean.)

By the way, I saw someone in the Treadstone cast comment the other day that they were halfway through filming. I don't know how many episodes there will be, but I know they've been working hard. Hope to hear some news (release dates, etc.) at some point. 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 2

• 2 weeks later...