Quantcast
Jump to content
lovely_skham

[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Recommended Posts

What a nice flower theme going on up there. :)

 

I was looking at something completely different the other day on YT as well, and a Jongjoo video came up. It reminded me that I did not imagine it. Their interaction was really over the top. There are STILL people seeing this for the first time who are like, wait. Those people must really be dating.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Unnie sent her support to  her friends psh unnie,  Hyunbeen shin unnie and junho oppa.  Happy to see her active in homeland :wub:

Meanwhile our handsome posted in Royal Blue.. 

 

I really wish to  see  her support to js romance supplement drama too :P

  • Like 3
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here is our girl's birthday celebrations with BH family and with her staff :wub:

And with her staff she wore a long white gown,  donno whether for b'day or some Shoot..  But she seriously giving an Angelic vibe in those pics :P

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4262c4f347894ec89bcc92e019aeefd2.jpeg?s=

 

Lee Jong Suk’s Enlistment Date Confirmed

Feb 25, 2019
by R. Jun

Actor Lee Jong Suk will be enlisting for his mandatory national service on March 8 as a public service agent.

The enlistment comes just over a week after he is scheduled to wrap filming for his currently airing drama, tvN’s “Romance Is a Bonus Book,” on February 27.

Lee Jong Suk, who suffered a ruptured ACL (anterior cruciate ligament) from a car accident when he was 16, was deemed unfit for service as an active duty soldier. He will instead be assigned to a location by the Military Manpower Administration, where he will be a reservist working as a public service agent.

Lee Jong Suk will be discharged on January 2, 2021.

Source (1) (2)

 

https://www.soompi.com/article/1306299wpp/lee-jong-suks-enlistment-date-confirmed

  • Like 1
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I came here after spending two years in jail, but it's only been a week here.
Honestly, I was worried time was going at the same rate for us.
For two years, I worried you would die of sadness from being alone.
I'm so relieved.
-
I hope it feels a lot shorter than two years. 
Go well, Jong Suk ssi. All your fans and all the people you love most will be cheering you on. And we'll be glad to see you back on the other side.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Both of them posted on late night of yesterday:wub: and look at their posts,  aren't they saying us something 

 

 

I expected HJ post but it is quite big surprise for me seeing js post and look at that pic complementing with exactly HJ pic.  Don't you think is it too obvious?  :wub:

 

 

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

9 K-Dramas With Heartbreaking Couple Moments That Are Peak Angst

Image may contain: 2 people, text

Mar 22, 2019
by kaityv

While it’s always enticing to see the cute couple moments like the back hugs, the languid kisses, and nose bumps, sometimes we can’t help but be addicted to the drama. No matter how cute a K-drama is, there comes a point where angst needs to have its time to shine. These scenes, while gut-wrenching, can be some of the most powerful and poignant scenes to watch. Whether it be the slow, melancholic OST, the top-notch cinematography, or just the look of downright despair on the leads’ faces, some moments are so exceptional that you’re compelled to watch them as much as you do the fluffy scenes.

Here’s our list of dramas that are perfect to watch when you’re in need of some angst!

“W”

Anyone who has seen “W” knows that Kang Chul (Lee Jong Suk) and Oh Yeon Joo (Han Hyo Joo) never let us live. Packed with drama, suspense, and angst, this drama never shies away from ripping viewers’ hearts out. Kang Chul’s tragic backstory of being framed for his entire family’s murder and spending most of his life trying to figure who the killer is doesn’t leave much room for anything but angst, let alone romance. But to be fair, he is a comic book character.

However, once Yeon Joo gets sucked into the fictional world, they are drawn to each other. Their fluffy moments are fleeting, especially when Kang Chul realizes he must set everything back to how it was. If you look up the word heartbreak in the dictionary, there is sure to be a picture of Yeon Joo crying over the tablet as she resets the comic back to the beginning.

W1.jpg

W2.jpg

W3.jpg

W4.jpg

 

However, the angst doesn’t just end with this. Though Kang Chul does not remember her, Yeon Joo gets sucked in because he subconsciously pulls her back into the comic after she drops the ring he gave her. Of course, it rolls all the way back to him and she’s stuck standing there with all the memories suffocating her heart. If you’re addicted to angst, you’re gonna want to watch this drama pronto!

Catch the first episode of “W” below:

https://www.viki.com/videos/1105299v-w-episode-1

 

 

Full: https://www.soompi.com/article/1308376wpp/9-k-dramas-with-heartbreaking-couple-moments-that-are-peak-angst

 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi..i'm new fan of jongjoo couple.. well, it'd been almost 3 years , but deep in my heart, just hope that our couple would be as happy ending same as in W (eventhough for the appa part, its quite sad)

 

I've been k-drama fan since 2005, and the only couple that i do think, that have "something" while even watching their drama was Songsong couple and this Jongjoo couple. Yeah, it did end well, for Songsong, and i always pray it goes the same to Jongjoo couple too.

 

I've search on any news, related to them, or at least any news deny on their relationship, but couldn't found about it, so it keeps me wonder, why is it with so many BTS that shows about it, media didn't capture it well. But, it give hopes to me, to keep on praying for their happiness, and well, at least keep me keep on thinking, with the cruelty of KNetz, they need to keep on silence mode, up to when they ready to breaks the news. 

 

Thank you, for created this forum, and really hope that we can keep on praying for the happiness of our Jongjoo couple.

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome to the Jongjoo corner of Soompi, @insyirah al! Yeah, I agree with you, have seen a LOT of dramas, but Jongjoo (and Song Song) really stand out as different. I think that many people noticed the genuine happiness between them while interacting. It's not just that they looked good together on screen, or that this or that actor is a favorite. It's noticing their actual happiness together. You can avoid answering the question of, are you together or not, but it's hard to hide genuine happiness.  The fact that they never denied is significant to me, too. I think that they are private people, but I think that if they take the time to directly respond to a dating question, they mean it. They have each directly denied several other possible relationships, but curiously have never directly addressed the issue of each other. Even though many people STILL wonder, and STILL ask on their IG pages. I realize that non-shippers have a different interpretation, but to me, it indicates the possibility that they do have something going on, and are private about it to avoid harassment (plus his army is not over, so he is not free). I feel they are private people, but also try to be truthful, so when they take the time to directly deny a rumor, I believe them. 

 

The fact that the media followed them as far as the Dazed shoot and abruptly went silent is curious to me. Why did they do that? Media aside, if you read through this thread, you will find many concrete hints of their interactions after the drama was over. 

 

Right now with JS in the army, it's a bit hard to have much news about him at all. It seems he wants to serve quietly without a lot of fanfare. I can respect that. (The Korean public kinda resents when celebrities getting special treatment in the army, which I can understand, since everyone has to do it and no one really wants to. I think he is trying to be as "normal" as possible in there.) He's doing public service instead of active service because of a knee injury, which means he goes to an office by day and goes home at night. I presume he could see whoever he wanted to privately in the evenings? But he still is keeping a low profile. 

 

As for HJ, she is currently working on a foreign TV series (Treadstone, it's a Jason Bourne spinoff and is for American TV but the cast is mostly international--2 Brits, a Texan, 2 Germans, and a Korean (her). And it's being filmed in Budapest, Hungary. She came back to Korea in February and was home for some time. As far as I can tell, the main cast has not gone back to Budapest yet, but she's been quiet lately, too, so I don't know what's up with her at the moment. At some point they surely will have to pick up filming again, though?

 

At the end of the day, we don't know what their current status is now, but it's impossible for me to deny what I saw with my own eyes. It seems impossible to me that two people THAT close (including both their interactions during filming, and also their connections afterwards) would simply walk away and never talk to each other again. They have some complications--military service, and the ire of Knetz, to name two--but like you, I pray that if they want this, that they can have the wisdom and courage to meet any challenge. Cause this sort of connection simply does not just happen every day.

 

  • Like 3
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, frozentundra said:

Welcome to the Jongjoo corner of Soompi, @insyirah al! Yeah, I agree with you, have seen a LOT of dramas, but Jongjoo (and Song Song) really stand out as different. I think that many people noticed the genuine happiness between them while interacting. It's not just that they looked good together on screen, or that this or that actor is a favorite. It's noticing their actual happiness together. You can avoid answering the question of, are you together or not, but it's hard to hide genuine happiness.  The fact that they never denied is significant to me, too. I think that they are private people, but I think that if they take the time to directly respond to a dating question, they mean it. They have each directly denied several other possible relationships, but curiously have never directly addressed the issue of each other. Even though many people STILL wonder, and STILL ask on their IG pages. I realize that non-shippers have a different interpretation, but to me, it indicates the possibility that they do have something going on, and are private about it to avoid harassment (plus his army is not over, so he is not free). I feel they are private people, but also try to be truthful, so when they take the time to directly deny a rumor, I believe them. 

 

The fact that the media followed them as far as the Dazed shoot and abruptly went silent is curious to me. Why did they do that? Media aside, if you read through this thread, you will find many concrete hints of their interactions after the drama was over. 

 

Right now with JS in the army, it's a bit hard to have much news about him at all. It seems he wants to serve quietly without a lot of fanfare. I can respect that. (The Korean public kinda resents when celebrities getting special treatment in the army, which I can understand, since everyone has to do it and no one really wants to. I think he is trying to be as "normal" as possible in there.) He's doing public service instead of active service because of a knee injury, which means he goes to an office by day and goes home at night. I presume he could see whoever he wanted to privately in the evenings? But he still is keeping a low profile. 

 

As for HJ, she is currently working on a foreign TV series (Treadstone, it's a Jason Bourne spinoff and is for American TV but the cast is mostly international--2 Brits, a Texan, 2 Germans, and a Korean (her). And it's being filmed in Budapest, Hungary. She came back to Korea in February and was home for some time. As far as I can tell, the main cast has not gone back to Budapest yet, but she's been quiet lately, too, so I don't know what's up with her at the moment. At some point they surely will have to pick up filming again, though?

 

At the end of the day, we don't know what their current status is now, but it's impossible for me to deny what I saw with my own eyes. It seems impossible to me that two people THAT close (including both their interactions during filming, and also their connections afterwards) would simply walk away and never talk to each other again. They have some complications--military service, and the ire of Knetz, to name two--but like you, I pray that if they want this, that they can have the wisdom and courage to meet any challenge. Cause this sort of connection simply does not just happen every day.

 

Agree.. furthermore,with JS long post long time before i think in his IG,i can see that he mentioned that he sort of hope his fan understand if he want to have a true love,not only from his fan.

This,actually give sort of big hint to his fan to later on,accept what he will do or announce something related to love in the future.

 

One thing that also give me hope was from their interview session,when they have been asked about will they sacrifice for love. HJ answer it and JS agree too,and from her answer, it just give me hint that both of them will focus on their career achievement first,and when they think it is the right time,they will announce it and whatever consequence that they have to face at that time,they willing to accept it.

We know that,for HJ,his brother issues will never stop from shadowing her success. Meaning that,haters will always  create issues on that,no matter what she do. For JS,with 15M followers(in IG), of course it will affect him, and of course he don't want HJ to be blame for that.That's why i think, both of them will focus first on what they want to achieve (JS of course have to complete his service first) and then its only the matter of time that will prove our theory.

 

About media,i also think it's weird. Sort of their agency have done something to it to ensure, once the W drama is over, no news related to them can be published..this also a big WHY to me..

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, insyirah al said:

Agree.. furthermore,with JS long post long time before i think in his IG,i can see that he mentioned that he sort of hope his fan understand if he want to have a true love,not only from his fan.

This,actually give sort of big hint to his fan to later on,accept what he will do or announce something related to love in the future.

 

Yes, you noticed this, too? He's said this several times. The most recent was even more pointed--he's appreciative of the love of his many fans, but there is a different kind of loneliness that cannot be filled by fan love. That's the one-on-one kind that you get from a long time relationship/getting married (which he has recently repeated is something he really wants to do.) I sorta feel like this is one area where he would directly address the fans and ask for their support and understanding at the moment he decides it's time to make such a move. I *think* most of his fans would be supportive; I've always gotten a good feeling from his fandom as a whole, that they (we) just love and support him and want him to be happy. Of course, there is always the idol element; some fans will be upset, because that is how fandoms work. And he's quite shippable; there would be some fans who would be disappointed, and that is natural and understandable. But aside from that...the JS fandom as a whole just loves him and wants to see him delightedly happy. Even the Korean comments after RIABB indicated this--people said his acting was a little too realistic; obviously he was not with LNY in real life, but if not her--then who IS his real-life Kang Dani? Within and outside of Korea, I think that *most* of his fans would support seeing him happy in a real life relationship.

 

As for the brother issue, yes, that will be a factor for HJ (and by extension, her partner), no matter what. Last summer when HJ had that dating rumor, she got about six months' worth of harassment from Knetz over it, even though it turned out she was telling the truth. (The photo was taken out of context to hone in on just two people out of a group that was present; she was, as she said, in LA to work out details for Treadstone, and not there to date someone; she and her agency inviting a current costar to eat with them a few times while schedules crossed over was only the logical and polite thing to do; it would have been rude to be in the same place and not make contact, no? Again, I realize that some people feel differently and I really don't want to get in a fight with anyone, cause only HJ knows the full truth of every detail, but since this IS a Jongjoo shipper thread, and as her fan of some time now--I believe she was being truthful and sharing as many details as she was free to share at that time.) But yeah--there was backlash even when she denied. What happens when she says yes, here is a guy I AM dating? But I also have to say that I do read DC (Korean portal like this). And every so often, there are people who *still* show interest in her and Jongsuk. There are still people who say, uh...I saw the bts and I think they were dating. People who think they continued privately dating after the drama was over. When that photo came out last summer, there were comments on DC such as this (translation of a direct quote that is still on there): "I thought she was with Lee Jong Suk. There were multiple eyewitness accounts." So while I think that there is no way to ever satisfy the haters, no matter what you do--there are also a lot of people who saw HJ and JS's interactions and who already have a soft spot for them. 

 

Her having filming options outside of Korea could help, too. Outside of Korea, no one cares about her brother (and most people do not have hangups about celebrities dating. They are human, right? Of course they have normal human relationships.) So that would take some of the heat off of her, careerwise. As for the army, it seems JS is trying to be as low-key and non-celebrity as possible about it, which is wise. No one needs any more issues regarding the army. And it will help to have that behind him.

 

I feel like if they were to do this thing, they'd probably be silent as long as humanly possible, and then only let people know JUST before doing something drastic (like getting married). 

 

Of course we don't know how it will ultimately turn out. I don't want to control them or make them feel pressured or anything like that. It's their life, it's their choice, we as fans only see a fraction of what is really going on, and it's their life to live, not ours. Even if it never goes further than this, they have both become better versions of themselves as a result of knowing each other. But there is the potential for a lifetime of great happiness there, something far beyond just looking good on a screen together. Here are two people well matched in personality and values and talents, who have great communication and who have shown great interest in each other. I can't help but hope they can make that kind of happiness last.  There are challenges, yes--there are always challenges when it comes to something truly worth it. If they don't end up together in the end, then please, let them find someone else who makes them just as happy; it would be awful to see them turn into a shadow of themselves. But if they DO want this, then I actually think that it is very possible to make it work, and furthermore, despite the expected opposition that every celebrity faces when it comes to this topic, I think they may be surprised to feel a lot of love coming at them as well, both from home and abroad. I hope they realize that.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@frozentundra Yes, you point out exactly what in my mind..especially when you mentioned they have both become better persons knowing each other.LJS shows his maturity, caring, and even become actors that being recognize more and start to being more confident to his self and at that time we can saw how supportive HJ being all the time with him.

HJ,as we know, despite her innocent and very beautiful face,she have known as a though girl and less feminine(tomboy). I really can relate her situation with my own situation as i'm also not really feminine,and with my profession that deal with guys more(in my workplace ratio guys n girl almost like 1:20), i also become less feminine until i meet my ex-husband. Then only,i started to become at least more feminine than before and that's the power of love.

 That's what i can see for HJ. She become more feminine and shows more of her aego and also proof that no matter how tough or tomboy the girl are,deep inside her, still a girl that need care,support and a guy that she can rely on.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, insyirah al said:

@frozentundra Yes, you point out exactly what in my mind..especially when you mentioned they have both become better persons knowing each other.LJS shows his maturity, caring, and even become actors that being recognize more and start to being more confident to his self and at that time we can saw how supportive HJ being all the time with him.

HJ,as we know, despite her innocent and very beautiful face,she have known as a though girl and less feminine(tomboy). I really can relate her situation with my own situation as i'm also not really feminine,and with my profession that deal with guys more(in my workplace ratio guys n girl almost like 1:20), i also become less feminine until i meet my ex-husband. Then only,i started to become at least more feminine than before and that's the power of love.

 That's what i can see for HJ. She become more feminine and shows more of her aego and also proof that no matter how tough or tomboy the girl are,deep inside her, still a girl that need care,support and a guy that she can rely on.



Wow!  Impressive @insyirah al and welcome on board !      Thanks to you and @frozentundra for bringing back  the sweet memoirs shared way back when the forum started in 2016.  I do not wish to say more, as they are well summed up by you guys.     As most JJS  would love to see them in ONE FRAME soon,  we too have be tolerant in the event they choose other options and be happy for them.    I am JS fan by first, so I dare say that there was something, that he has changed for the better.  Then I learnt the same about HJ from her fans who found it equally surprisingly and amusingly.   It's a good thing!  

Whatever the outcome, they are beautiful people.  For some of us, we can continue to be jongjoo-fied (in delulu or whatever) till the day they say otherwise.     It's always good to spread love.  :heart:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


Announcements



×
×
  • Create New...