[Drama 2017] Strong Woman Do Bong Soon 힘쎈여자 도봉순

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Man: All sorts of talk are going around: that she’s an agent who received training in North Korea, that she’s an alien…

I'm not sure but it's possible that someone uploaded the video in social media  about BongSoon carrying the heavy dancing pole at the club and goes viral.

And people are now speculating who/what really BongSoon is.

Thank you so much @stroppyse and @snowglobe147 for the translations 

yTkAEbxTE.gif

'

2 minutes ago, Alyssa Auch said:

That is awesome!!! You guys are so cool for sharing translation for your Eng chingus! Next week maybe I can find live stream and check back here. :) 

Yeah THEY are so cool haha though It's not allowed to post live stream link on the thread...  but private message is allowed..  Or if you have twitter account...  Just tweet you want  live stream link for #strongwomandobongsoon and an angel will tweet you back...  Hahahaha that's what I'm doing if I have time to watch live stream..  

4 minutes ago, Ainee Etp said:

I am so worry about Gyeongshim now. She seems sweet, a good friend to BS and accepts her for who she is.

Please don't kill her off. I actually wants her to develop with Bong Ki instead of the GD gf. 

Chinguyah...  Why you're talking about killing... No...  This is too funny to have a best friend of our super girl dying...  

I haven't watch yet the whole episode 3... But I just notice the phasing is so fast...  That if not for the gifs I saw here... I can't really see clearly the facial expression of our puppies. Yeah,  I want slow motion for our OTP hahahha

1 hour ago, jellybellymonster said:

Flashback to BS school days.

They have a fieldtrip and BS caused an earthquake when she pushed the stone.

BS has accidentally bent the monkey bars at school.

GD passes by and BS accidentally tears off the faucet.

BS turns to knitting. LOL.

Mom and BS go to a temple to pray.

BS prays for GD to notice her.

At school, GD talking with twin bro. I guess bro and GD are at the top of the standings.

BS was about to give the red scarf but wasn't able to.

Ahhh... it's called monkey bars? I was thinking what's to call it, then i use the word 'pole'. :tongue:

30 minutes ago, Ainee Etp said:

I actually wants her to develop with Bong Ki instead of the GD gf. 

me too chingu hope they won't kill her off because she was only friend of our BS..<_< She wass her friend who new what stregth she had. She had even called our BS pretty when BS herself didn't consider to be one. So it is very rare to get a friend like that and please don't kill her off...:o

26 minutes ago, uglypearl said:

I'm not sure but it's possible that someone uploaded the video in social media  about BongSoon carrying the heavy dancing pole at the club and goes viral.

And people are now speculating who/what really BongSoon is.

Thank you so much @stroppyse and @snowglobe147 for the translations 

Yeah might be possible that is why all are trying weird theories about her and only few people know the REALTRUTH ABOUT BS:D 

And @stroppyse @snowglobe147 thank you for translation and @Ainee Etp me too i didn't know the word  "monkey Bar " so i skipped that part to post:lol:

before i get ahead answering quotes, let me thank our livebloggers tonight!

you guys are awesome.  please continue the good deed.

it would be amazing if my dongsaeng live gif-capper would join us @jeonghyang!

on this episode, i'm quite happy that even when the hilarious had slowed down, 

we were able to see the backstory of MH's life.

i love it when he is this sentimental.  (and oh, those lashes, so very long, how i wish i'd have them too!)

and one of the best things about MH(PHS in general) is his gaze, just see how he looks at BS.

wouldn't you melt if you are the recipient of that look?

so about his life, he is really a poor child.  he was an orphan early on and had thugs for a father and brothers. he was even bullied.

i wish that BS would be able to see this side of MH.

and eeeeeeeeh MH is now clearly smitten with BS, as clear as the blue cloudless sky of summer!

her cuteness had surely taken her fancy but he's fallen for her at the club.

and she just called her gay in his face hahaha

oh MH's reaction the morning after to her is so darn cute and precious!

and you know guys, in as much as I love Jisoo... 

well, my ship has sailed and there is no turning back for MH and BS.

their awesomeness is soooo much and they're a natural couple.

when they are together on screen, you'd wish the scenes would never end because their interactions alone lights up the screen and you can go on watcing them for like forever.

i just adore this drama to bits and out OTP, i love them to the moon and back! hehehe!

on a side note:

eck! GD gf is clearly flirting now with Bong Ki!!!!

does anyone else ship Bong Ki with Gyeong Shim? (had not taken particular note if they are relatives but i hope not)

anyone else love the dynamics between the twins... BS and BK? i like that they are so close and care for each other.

btw, what is the deal with the head of the gangsters following BS? i initially thought he knew her mom.

oh ugh! someone took a picture of DBS at the club holding that pole! this will prolly mess things up in the future.

8 minutes ago, furu.vu217 said:

[17.03.04] Park Hyung Sik is #1 at Naver's Realtime Search 12:29 AM KST :D:D

I feel Hyungsik is gonna to be popular a lot again in S. Korea just like during "What happenes to my family?". Especially after all these good responses from k-netizens. It's good, 'cause he hard works and deserves it. :blush:

Before I start writing about the preview and other scenes in more detail I have to say that THIS SHOW OWNS ME - HEART, BODY AND SOUL! SWDBS just keep exceeding my expectations with each new episode. It doesn't cease to amaze, it's one of those rare dramas that have it all. Episode 4 was amazing and the preview just makes me so excietd for next week that I don't know how I will survive until Monday.

1 minute ago, natouuu said:

I feel Hyungsik is gonna to be popular a lot again in S. Korea just like during "What happenes to my family?". Especially after all these good responses from k-netizens. It's good, 'cause he hard works and deserves it. :blush:

I don't watch "WHTMF" because i become his fan after his great acting in Hwarang so i don't know how popular he is in that time. But now i can feel this hehee :D He's a scene stealer & received a lot of love from Knet with his Sam Maek Jong in Hwarang and now An Min Hyuk again. Nice timing :wub: He deserved all of love because his hard work ^^

33 minutes ago, nonski said:

Wow! Thank you so much for pointing this out!  I must admit I had not connected the dots.It's amazing that she's back in his life to, again, protect him and save him from people who want to ruin/take his life.

Do you think he knew or might have an inkling that it is her? I got excited about this.

I think it's clear that he has no idea that the girl and BS are the same person. First of all, it's been 10 years and he only got a little glimpse of her profile and as episode 4 revealed (MH has begun to wonder how comes that BS is so powerful, where does her strength come from and how does it work,..), MH simply can't know that there is only one woman that is so powerful and that it is connected to the females in BS's family. Though, I think he will eventually connect the dots later in the story once he gets to spend more time with BS because when you are constantly with someone it becomes impossible to hide certain, private things from that person. And here I'd like to mention one of the main differences between MH and GD:

GD TAKES BONG SOON FOR GRANTED and he only spends time with her either to tell her not to do something, not to meet someone or to berate her for something she did. He meets with her only when it's neccessary and doesn't waste any of his time to actually do something fun with her.

MIN HYUK SPENDS TIME WITH BONG SOON BECAUSE HE LOVES BEING WITH HER! And when he is apart from her he keeps constantly thinking about her, keeps calling her and WAITING FOR HER! He doesn't need some practical reasons to meet her - in his cases all the "reasons" he tells BS to explain why he needs her to be with him are merely EXCUSES SO HE COULD SPEND TIME WITH HER AND BE AROUND HER. Unlike GD who thinks he knows BS, Min Hyuk is curious about her, keeps asking her questions about herself - he has been making an effort to actually get know her.

PyBTCiA.png

Hello guys~

so i went on weibo to see the character intro again and realised that under the criminal intro, it is translated that he hates females... idk how to link whatever he's doing up to this point with that though so let's see

And whatever Minhyuk does is so heart fluttering T.T The way he treats BS... and I wanna give him a tight hug for the fact that he's lacking too much love 

7 hours ago, triplem said:

That's a really good observation. I felt in this episode we see a lot more of GD then before. He really is sweet. He is just oblivious to BS's feelings coz he has a gf. Also I Guess indirectly it means he is a loyal / faithful kind of person.

@nonski @stargazer187 Does Bong ki give off any bad vibes ? I can't tell. If they make him the killer , woah the tone of this drama will be pretty dark. It will be too painful for Bong Soon & the family. Can you imagine Queen Bee mum - it will become a makjang fest with all her crying.  Also if he does end up with flirty cellist, I wonder if BS will be thankful since it will give her a chance to be with Her crush. 

hmmm i don't think we are gonna go to that direction.  I don't feel any bad vibes from Bong Ki and he seems well loved by his family and had a good relations with his twin.  I love their relationship.  they seem really very close.  Usually serial killers and physcopaths have childhood issues which seem to be not the case with DBS and family.  

I do hope BK ends up with GS and we get rid of the flirty cellist soon enough.  I don't think BS will be thankful but she will definitely feel sad for GD because by that time, she will already be deeply in love with our baby boy MH! 

crazy-monkey-emoticon-003.gifcrazy-monkey-emoticon-003.gifcrazy-monkey-emoticon-003.gifcrazy-monkey-emoticon-003.gifcrazy-monkey-emoticon-003.gif

BTW Avengers, do we already have a name for our couple? sorry not very good at this, how about BODYGUARD COUPLE?

20 minutes ago, athena22 said:

me too chingu hope they won't kill her off because she was only friend of our BS..<_< She wass her friend who new what stregth she had. She had even called our BS pretty when BS herself didn't consider to be one. So it is very rare to get a friend like that and pleasse don't kill her off...:o

29 minutes ago, notohaterfans said:

Chinguyah...  Why you're talking about killing... No...  This is too funny to have a best friend of our super girl dying...  

I haven't watch yet the whole episode 3... But I just notice the phasing is so fast...  That if not for the gifs I saw here... I can't really see clearly the facial expression of our puppies. Yeah,  I want slow motion for our OTP hahahha

No killing, right? I hope so too. Sorry, perhaps after Hwarang, I am getting a little over-suspicious of all kdrama writers. :lol:

3 hours ago, Ainee Etp said:

MH : When I was young, I read a book that people become stars when they die.

BS : The books I read said people become ghosts when they die and appear in front of people.

I can't help but laugh at this. Is she talking about "Oh My Ghostess"? And.. what a way to kill the mood.

Haha I thought the same thing and thought it was a reference to Oh My Ghostess xD

2 hours ago, jellybellymonster said:

BS and MH talk long. BS gets irritated and hangs up.

HAHAHAHAHA cross dressing MH is here. Think is a dream sequence. It is.

2 hours ago, Ainee Etp said:

Oh the MH cross dressed scene is here.

In her dream, GD appears in police uniform and when she's about to take his hand, MH appears in women clothes. He hugs GD and grabs his butt!!

IShe wakes up screaming and in sweat. 

2 hours ago, sebastian27 said:

All of it is a dream? The richard simmons grabbing? Omg!!! Hilarious...

Haha omg it was all just a dream? :lol:

7 hours ago, Auntie Mame said:

Very interesting that MH has a picture of the girl who stopped the run-away bus, in episode 1, painted on the hidden door of his closet.  So, has he been looking for that girl all these years and finally found her?  

In introspection, MH must have been on that bus going to visit his mother's grave, since he had the bouquet of white flowers.  And, he would probably have died that day if BS hadn't stopped the bus. So, he might think they are fated.

So far, this drama is hilarious. I hope they keep up the humor even when the story gets more ominous.

@Auntie Mame it's so nice to see you around in this thread! They seem to be doing just that, having doses of hilarity despite the dark side of the story and it's getting darker.

Archived