[Drama 2017] Strong Woman Do Bong Soon 힘쎈여자 도봉순

Go Seung Ji

Hello All,

Just finish watching episodes 1 & 2, Really enjoyed  both, It is a very interesting drama,

It makes you laugh and suspenseful at the same time. Wondering what  traumatic event cause the CEO to have trust issues especially with cops.

We can all see CEO is definitely jealous of BS cop friend. He is already complaining that she treats him different . She is always sweet and polite to him ad tend to be harsh towards him.

Loving this drama and looking forward to the new episides

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, briseis said:

Seriously, next week IS GOING TO BE AWESOME! First, Min Hyuk ends up with a broken feet because BS purposely steps on it at the police station, where MH is yet again trying to get her off the hook and out of trouble. But you know how they say that  no good deed goes unpunished, right? But perhaps MH won't mind that much since it gets him more quality time with BS as she ends up helping him walk and caring about him in the hospital.

Then he will get shot on while PROTECTING HIS OWN BODYGUARD. But now he is downright enjoying the experience because now HE GETS BEING LITERALLY CARRIED BY HER BRIDAL STYLE AND THEN SHE EVEN TREATS HIS BULLET WOUND.

I know! I can't wait for next week! I just finished watching episode 2 with subtitles! It's soo good! They are going to be living together already and yes she carried him. Lol! :lol: And hopefully the scene where he's in his closet looking at the painting comes up, soon and he realize Park Bo Young is the same girl. 

I have a feeling that Park Hyung Sik and his father has something going on. Maybe they don't get along..? who knows.. It's too early of the drama to tell. His story needs to be revealed out soon, too! Can't get enough of this handsome CEO. :blush:

Just fantasizing how her force will hurt him later , when they will get more physically intimate :-) we saw that she can't always control the amount of her strength, like when she tried to hug her brother or she was happily jumping. Will she hurt him  when she'll kiss him  or hug him in the future? :-) when she'll get passionate, will he get some pain? Then literally her love will give him some injuries :-)

I have to say that after episode 2, I am really glad he is liking her way of being and is in a way so protective of her,even he knows how extremely strong she is. He really likes teasing her, and is able so fast to understand her mistaken foreign words and enjoys them, is impressed by her bravery, assertiveness, transparency, innocence, kindness and unconventional way of behaving. She is like such an open book for him, when he is so much misunderstand by her :-) probably this is what both need in order for something to start between them , he needs her to be open and honest  so he could trust her and she needs to think he's gay so she could get comfortable around him and follow him around, stay at his home ... if for him was love at first sight, maybe for her will probably be some slowingly falling for him, especially since she is enamored with someone else ....

I like him worrying about her and telling to quite protecting him cause things are more  dangerous he thought, even he knows she is strongest person he knows. Also he acknowledges her incredible force and has such a natural way of taking it like it is, even when he is hurt by it, his inner instinct is to protect her .... I will not be surprised to see him jumping to save her,even she  could get herself out of, if he would think is dangerous ... no wonder he will want to teach her some defence skills .....

6 hours ago, athena22 said:

YAY .there is increase in ratings 1.929% it is now 5.758% according to an article on naver. I'm so happy..

Episode # Original broadcast date Average audience share
AGB Nielsen

Ratings[12]

TNmS

Ratings[13]

Nationwide Seoul National Capital Area
February 24, 2017
3.829%
4.044%
3.9%
February 25, 2017
5.758%
6.041%
6.1%

(WIkipedia)

It is increasing and should continue to increase in upcoming episodes.

SOurce : http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=011&aid=0002981777

Glad the rating's good, the drama deserves it, on another note damn that serial killer creeps me out, I had a feeling it's Bong Soon's twin brother, but I could be wrong tho :unsure:

Aaaaa..... I havent watch the first two episode and finally finished hwarang last nite.  Havent download them though.  They introduce hoverboard in this drama and i was wondering if it AMH is lazy to walk.  We go to park to walk n jog but he was hoverboarding.....lol...  But,  it's cool anyway.  Okay,  he can use them when DBS step on his feet.  

I believed the strenght cannot be used for personal gain and greed.  DBS wrestled AMH/ sect Gong dont fall into that category,  so she didnt received any punishment.  

I also think AMH has a dark past. Maybe his mother was killed and the police was not helping in that situation.  Cant hardly wait to download them n begin fangirling PHS!! 

49 minutes ago, Random_Fangurl said:

Glad the rating's good, the drama deserves it, on another note damn that serial killer creeps me out, I had a feeling it's Bong Soon's twin brother, but I could be wrong tho :unsure:

I don't know me too i felt  same it from 1st episode towards end.that BS's brother BG can be.even i saaw someone post the same thing too earlier in thread. Anyway i feel the killer is going to be someone whom BS knows well (may or may not be it's just my opinion)

49 minutes ago, an-naum said:

I also think AMH has a dark past. Maybe his mother was killed and the police was not helping in that situation.  Cant hardly wait to download them n begin fangirling PHS!! 

even i'm wondering too why such hatred towards police. I really want to know AMH's  past. After watching episode with subs i realized something may seem bit off topic but seriously the police who was protecting BS name was Choi si won??:tongue: LOL

Seeing him nagging at her for treating him like that.:wub:

giphy.gif

I loved PBY's expression here one you give for people who laze around or something like that even though AMH

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

BS is so obivious as MH said. She crushes on  GD as much we do for PHS:wub:

Will this scene be for next episode???

Spoiler

IE002116325_STD_99_20170226164903.jpg?ty

Loving this drama so much from the start! :heart:

PBY is super adorable. Her acting is superb! PHS is also amazing. It's a wonder that we only know his acting skills recently when he's been doing drama since dunno how long. Jisoo.. well.. it seems that most of Jisoo's fans are lamenting over the fact that he is AGAIN second lead, but I think it's not that bad to be second lead. Like any other professions, he needs to gain experiences and be mature enough to be trusted to lead a drama, it's a huge responsibilities. 

I love the balance between comedy and thriller/mystery in this drama. It's done amazingly well and not weird at all. When it's funny, its crackingly funny; when they go all out scary, it's crazily suspenseful alright.  

It's too early to guess who's the culprit, so I'm patiently waiting for all the clues to pile up. 

Just wondering: 

• In the opening scene in Ep 1, AMH was carrying a bouquet of white flower - I wonder for what ocassion.
  • So far, there are 2 mysteries not sure if they are actually done by the same man/group. One is the psycho who kill/kidnap, the other one is the mystery guy(s) who stalk AMH. Are they connected...? Hmmm.. :mellow:
  • Is the caller the killer or the stalker?
  • Why would the mysterious guy stab the police instead of AMH? What's the motive? To disable him as the bodyguard? To send a message?  
  • From the look of it, the culprit is planning to kidnap more girls. He may not kill them but keep them as hostages, seeing that there are several cells in his dungeons. This feels very familiar (watched too many Criminal Minds and CSI.. hahaha). -_-
  • Why do I have the feeling that GD's girlfriend is going to be next next victim? :o

okay i decided to write here (and i hope will come here often until this drama ended later) after being silent lurker for 3 days (and hiatus from soompi after one painful drama ending)...i dont want to miss anything fun from this fun drama...so lets have fun here....

first hi all and thank you for all the things being shared here *like how i know that eunji MV has so many spoilers from here and etc* (im not typically watching mv from drama ost actually but yeah this drama is different case*

nice to meet you all

this drama for sure becomes my sunshine in the middle of dark and thriller drama, though i think i cant escape 100% from that dark and thriller drama because yeah i never know i see another psychopat in this drama, and i never know this drama would excellent to execute serial killer this well,,i thought it would be a bit lighter than another thrillers drama, but NOooooo it as creepy as other dramas too. after meet cha minho in defendant, murderers in voice, now i meet another creepy psychopat here..just wow....thats one element surprise for me from this drama...like a complete package this drama give you thrill,chill,romcom,comedy element inside,,love it

for the characters,,,,i just love it all...

my heroine...park boyoung as do bong soon ...yes girl you might be my another girl crush, i love this new bongsoon than your old bongsoon in omg.. you looks so adorable cute lovely and of course so stroooonggggggggg...arrrgggghhhhh love how you deliver every line in this drama..ahyungshik as ahn min hyuk *Seriously i remembering how i love him since he was a nugu in kpop..even before he create his own name in acting...even before he cant even drive a car...times really flies fast hyungshika......im happy seeing you grown up like right now* after sam mekjong he makes me fall to ahn minhyuk too..and jisoo as gukdoo...what a tsundere boy jisoonya, im weak to tsundere guy but i must say sorry to you jisoo ya, once again i cant choose you, im already sold to AMH (and PHS actually)...you will get the girl later in other drama okay jisoo ya....he is so cool and okay i still waiting how his character and all characters will be develop later

lastly...congrats for the rating im surprised how high the rating, never thought they would get 4% at 1st episode and broke their own record at the 2nd episode by 5.7%...i never miss any jtbc drama since spring last year, so i know this rating is quite high from jtbc drama...congrats congrats.,,,,lets beat the record again 7% for 3rd episode... *painfull waiting start*

Strong Woman Do Bong Soon currently holds the highest rating pilots in any General Cable Dramas

1. JTBC Strong Woman Do Bong Soon (Pilot : February. 24, 2017) - 3.829
2. JTBC Cruel Palace - War of Flowers (Pilot : March.23,2013) - 3.058
3. JTBC My Wife is having an Affair this Week (Pilot: Oct.28,2016) - 2.653
4. JTBC Mirror of the Witch (Pilot: May.23,2016) - 2.606
5. JTBC Secret Love Affair (Pilot: May.13,2014) - 2.574
6. JTBC FantastiC (Sept.2,2016) - 2.237
7. JTBC Maids (2014 Pilot: Dec.12,2014) - 2.14
8. JTBC My Neighbor's Wife (Pilot : October. 14, 2013) - 1.722
9. JTBC Yoona's Street (Pilot : May. 19, 2014) - 1.616
10. JTBC Padam Padam - The sound of His and Her heartbeat (Pilot : November. 5, 2011) - 1.601

Notice that only JTBC dramas are listed on the Top Ten? That's because only JTBC had continuously produced dramas every year since its inception.

5 hours ago, jina_bing_bang said:

The MV by Jung Eun Ji is great and can’t wait to see more MV’s from the show. I love drama OST’s!

Spoiler

Me too :wub: especially those with future scenes.

Lyric "Your Garden" by Jung Eun Ji

It’s so high, it could reach the sky
It’s so wide, it could hold the sea
Like this, my heart is being colored
With your scents

Like this, Love U
Love U Love U, I love you
It’s warm, whenever I think of you, I’m happy
Just thinking about holding you
Makes a smile spread on my face
You color my world

If only I was a flower in your garden
If only I was a cloud in your sky
I want to decorate and make you prettier
With my own colors

Like this, Love U
You color my world

You became my hope
You became my joy
Wherever I am, whatever I’m doing
I think of you
When will my overwhelming love
Be seen in your heart?
When will it reach you?
I want to give you my all

I love U love U, I love you
I can’t express all of my feelings
With just the words, I love you
My heart is filled with you

Like this, Love U
You color my world
I want to live in your garden

Cr: Popgasa

1 hour ago, athena22 said:

I don't know me too i felt  same it from 1st episode towards end.that BS's brother BG can be.even i saaw someone post the same thing too earlier in thread. Anyway i feel the killer is going to be someone whom BS knows well (may or may not be it's just my opinion)

Right? they're twins after all, Bong Soon has the brawl, Bong Ki has the brain (since the killer is really smart) and he also knows the neighborhood well, maybe he could be that curse since he's born together with Bong Soon, I just had this feeling it's him lol

@Yongzura  cute-rabbit-emoticon-20.gif?1301940532I am glad that you're joining this thread too. cheetahFinally, I was able to watch the last episode with subtitles. I really liked it, even though it was a little different from the first episode. On the other hand, the dark side in this episode is not just adding depth and mystery to the drama, it gives a justification for IGD as policeman at the Crime Unit. Since IGD works there, there must be some crime in order not to appear as useless. Hence the serial killer of DB (he is trying to kidnapp women) is not related to the threads AMH has been receiving. We have two different cases. Now, I am wondering if we have three different cases:

- the psychopath: notice that the first victim was about to get married and this is no coincidence (!) as he wants a bride for himself.

- the phone calls asking for taking Chronicles of Albertine from the market

- AMH as the future heir of his father's company: after hearing from AMH about his family, it is clear that someone from his family wants to become the heir and sees AMH as a hindrance. Since he mentioned, he would only trust his second brother, I am actually suspecting him the most. The second brother needs to have his brother's trust in order to know a lot about him.

But first, let me elaborate a little further about the ramifications between the first case and the second/third case. Now, I would like to explain why the police officer Choi SW was attacked at the restroom. The reason is quite simple. Choi SW had been mistaken for AMH's bodyguard. That's why he had been attacked. The guy didn't need to be killed, but wounded so that AMH would be left unguarded. Since DBS is a petite and small woman, no one suspects her as a bodyguard. Moreover, the fact that CSW followed AMH into the restroom, gave the impression that he was his bodyguard. We shouldn't forget that AMH had no bodyguard before and his enemy knew that. About DBS? The guy mistook her for AMH's new secretary. Notice that his secretary got injured the moment DBS appeared. So that person must have been thinking, DBS is just a replacement. Besides, she went to the hospital in order to find AMH's schedule. She really acts like a secretary. Then the psychopath is not aware that DBS is a witness that's why he is not targeting her right now. The writer intents to make the police officers confused. When AMH will be targeted, they will think, DBS was the real target so that it will take a certain time until they can distinguish that both DBS and AMH are both targeted.

Moreover, we shouldn't neglect the kidnapping from 1997! It will resurface again and in my opinion, it is related to the thread calls! That's why I am now tending to have three different persons involved. 

Since AMH hates police, he enumerated 4 reasons which proves to me that he had many bad experiences with police. They came too late, they never listened to him and they didn't pay attention to his warnings. The first scene in the first episode could be seen as one example. He must have told the police that he was the target but since nothing bad happened, they didn't investigate it. However, the brakes and the tire are clues. Back then, he was just a high school student... so why would he be targeted? They didn't take him seriously. That's why AMH doesn't feel the need to report the threads to the police. Nevertheless. I see here the link between IGD and AMH. Since IGD is a very serious and responsible policeman, he will listen to him at some point, especially when DBS starts explaining why and how she is working for AMH. So far, IGD has no idea about DBS' strength and abilities.

@dhakra @Kasmic@evie7@sava2sava   

Archived