[Drama 2016/2017] The Legend of The Blue Sea 푸른 바다의 전설

ilwoo_aein

HUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHU *cries infinite tears of happiness*. I knew it! I knew that our writer would not let us down. She really did give us a happy ending. Dirty love was even mentioned, but of course was kept out of the scenes hahaha.

*sobs* You know what, chingus, I was really touched by this episode. Towards the end where SC came back to land, I really thought that HJJ had really forgotten her, especially when he saw her at his house. After the writer decides to play with our emotions, it turns out that HJJ really does remember her! My eyes were a bit watery and I was smiling when he narrated how he kept a record of his memories with her. My heart was exploding with joy. It was no wonder HJJ was confident in letting SC make the choice of erasing his memories or not. He had a backup plan afterall huhuhuhu

Our theories of having a little baby bump and having a house by the sea came true, guys! *does the happy dance*. This drama just goes to show that no matter the distance apart, no matter what memories are erased, true love does always wait and stands the test of time and troubles come what may. The ending has such a great lesson

In conclusion, though KDR and SW did not have their happy ending in the past, HJJ and SC have finally fullfilled the centuries old eternal love that was meant to last lifetimes. I love happy endings huhuhuhuhuhuhu *cries tears of joy*

Everyone in this thread, it was nice going through the drama journey with you guys. I just feel happy with the ending and sad at the same time because I know spanx will set in. Let's see each other often, chingussss :)

• Like 16

It all started when while stalking Youtube , I saw the face of LMH (once again) on my laptop screen. The title of the video was "Legend of the Blue Sea- She is my wife" and of course I had to open the video (it was LMH afterall) and I saw the scene when LMH was holding a girl's hand who was lost and he was introducing her as his wife to some guy( I didn't know about JJH at that time) and that one scene forced me to watch this wonderful drama. Although, I'm not that much into fantasy dramas but for LMH, I gave it a try and it turned out to be one of the best decisions. Today, it ended ( finally we got happy ending, a beach house and prego SC) and I can't get over it and I don't think I will be anytime soon, this drama gave me a lot of things to cherish, a lot of beautiful memories. I will definitely miss-

SC and HJJ walking together and SC holding HJJ's shirt so that he doesn't disappear (so sweet)

SC beating all the goons and HJJ be like "Wow! I did it!" (so funny)

SC's love for food and HJJ teaching her how to eat. (so cute)

HJJ telling her "WHAT IS LOVE" and SC confessing it to him at that very moment {so perfect)

SC peeping down from her upper room and HJJ getting scared. (so funny)

SC waiting for food and HJJ making it for her (so beautiful)

SC sitting down in rain and HJJ holding an umbrella over her (so dreamy)

HJJ saving/helping her whenever she gets into a problem. (so cute)

HJJ worried for SC and SC worried for HJJ when they both are in equal pain {so lovely)

HJJ calling her "UPPER ROOM" and SC calling him "DOWN MISTER" (so cute)

SC talking to any other man and HJJ getting jealous (so romantic)

HJJ getting drunk and telling SC to not go anywhere and SC be like "I will not go anywhere." (so perfect)

SC getting confused and HJJ clearing her confusions by kissing her (so romantic)

SC singing "HJJ LIKES ME" and HJJ smiling like a fool on hearing that ( so beautiful)

SC love for pink octopus and HJJ giving it to her on her birthday (so cute)

SC always ready for "DIRTY LOVE" and HJJ always running away from it (Why HJJ why?? finally some nice kisses at the end)

HJJ getting jealous of himself and SC getting jealous of herself (epic)

HJJ vowing to protect SC always and SC vowing to make HJJ smile always ( so dreamy)

I will also miss-

JND's cute nicknames for SC

Tae O ears getting red when SC talks to him (He is so cutee!!!)

Homeless Fashionista Fashion sense and Yoona's wise words.

There are lot of things I want to write more but it is already long enough!!

My Wed's and Thu's will no longer be same from now on, LOTBS will be missed!

Whenever I will look at the fishes in my aquarium, they will remind me of SC.

The drama wouldn't have been possible without LMH and HJJ. They both gave their 1000%. I am a super duper fan of LMH from the days of BOF but now JJH I'm your super duper fan too! Take a bow, both of you!!!!

They both have given me some of the best Wed's and Thu's of my life. It's the first drama I have watched on live stream without knowing a single Korean word and now I know many of them!!

LOTBS WILL BE MISSED LIKE HELL!!!!!!! 

HOPE TO SEE LMH AND JJH TOGETHER ONCE AGAIN EVEN IF I HAVE TO WAIT FOR  3-4 YEARS!! 

• Like 18

The writer surely gave us all of what we asked for to happen at the end.

They lived happily together with a house at the beach, they tied the knot, and they had a baby.

That bed scene was such a tease. I know I'd rather leave it to one's imagination but they could have given us a longer kiss. HJJ was totally teasing. The look on his face while he kisses her, seriously, *dies*. Let alone, the way he carried her to bed was... jkhdjfhbsdjfbnskd

I love HJJ's voice over at the end, though I do not know what he's saying.

There's one thing that was missing for me, and that is him witnessing her as a mermaid. I wanted them to actually show us.

But what can I complain about? They gave me the warmest and sweetest ending that anyone could ask for.

• Like 16

Honestly I want more, more, more lovely & sweet moments for our couple..I'm so disappointed..

Anyway, at least we have a very happy ending for our couple..Not to forget their passionate kisses, though it's too short..

Thanks to LOTBS for this wonderful drama..I really hope JJH&LMH could work together again in the future..Love their chemistry as well..

• Like 10

@annie1234, they were still careful in presenting dirty love. It was made with restrictions for sure. It was something that needs to be shown since it ended getting SC pregnant.I'm glad the scene didn't feel like it was just pushed to say they did dirty love. I was even hoping there'd be little SC /HJJ running at the beach. Although, it might just be dragging the story too much to focus on how long they've been together since it'll need another 10yrs and they need to make both SC and HJJ older to show time had pass. Overall, I am happy with what I saw tonight. Thank you LOTBS! Goodnight Chingus! Keep in touch...:wink:

• Like 16

1 minute ago, dhia205 said:

omo omoooo... tongue tongue tongue, dirty love indeed :tongue:

Omo omo, so that's true that that was tongue involved. I thought I was so desperate of dirty love that I was imagining tongue. This kiss is DAEBAK!

• Like 15

7 minutes ago, annie1234 said:

Omo omo, so that's true that that was tongue involved. I thought I was so desperate of dirty love that I was imagining tongue. This kiss is DAEBAK!

actually this is the most clear tongue kiss i ever see, no need super zoom to see it. it's crystal clear even in bad resolution video. 

i still search the good one tho, to make it more clear lol :tongue:

@bebe1989 obviously JJ did really really well and skilled :D, that tongue really kill my me and my reply button. 

@mythicalove ahahah... i'm sorry dear, should i call 911? but i think they busy right now. there many other like us :tongue:

• Like 16