[Drama 2016/2017] The Legend of The Blue Sea 푸른 바다의 전설

ilwoo_aein

31 minutes ago, Kris Silva said:

Hi Lobsters!

Like everyone else, I also believe JJH deserves a Top Excellence Awards and a Daesang award. But I think these year-end network awards are held just to give appreciation to all the actors who have made an impact, based more on how well their dramas did (i.e. Ratings).  So they tried to distribute the awards evenly among all the lead actors.  JJH got 2 awards, Couple and Top Star.  SBS had to give the Top Excellence to PSH and KRW as they didn't win the couple awards. I actually expected Lee Junki to win the Top Excellence Award and he didn't get it, but got the Top Hallyu Award instead (which I thought would be given to LMH).  Han Seok Kyu is a great actor and more senior than the rest so I think he also deserves the Daesang. So if you look at all the awards given, it seems to me that they were all evenly distributed. 

Anyway, we all know JJH is a very talented and recognized actress; I'm sure she will receive an award from other, more prestigious award  shows.

You bring up some great points! I agree with you. At first, I was disappointed but have now changed my mind after thinking about it. All the awards were evenly distributed and that's how it should be, since every drama and all actors deserve to be recognized. 

26 minutes ago, demarchelier said:

@mythicalove I agree. I don't think that it would really bother her about not winning an acting award. Hey, she was nominated for the Daesang along with Han Suk Kyu, Kim Rae Won, and Jo Jung Suk which says a lot? She already won a Daesang at the Baeksang and SBS Awards already? How many actors can say that? Honestly, I was hoping for at least the Best Couple Award which they got, and I would have been happy. Congratulations to LMH for his acting award! Hope they continue winning their time slot and give us a memorable ending!

Excellent points! I absolutely agree with you! She's already proven herself to be a great actress.

And indeed, they still won best couple, so we should all celebrate! :blush: That means juncheong a

is very well loved, and I'm sure they're happy to know that. 

May only the best lie in their path to come this new year, and may they continue to be as successful as ever. 

Happy new year to us all on here as well :grin:. Have a great one and let's all come back here to enjoy the next episode on Wednesday! 

@nika94 don't sweat it. LJK won it because he deserves it also. LMH is such a big hallyu star. Whether he received it or not doesn't make him any less of a hallyu star. 

• Like 12

Here comes my question!! :glasses:

Why is JJH filming underwater scene?! :D I am getting curious! :))  Why?? What is gonna happen?!

If Chungie is gonna be in water, does it mean she got separated from Jun Jae and she is in Danger?? Why would she be in water?! 

Wed come please! :D

• Like 11

18 minutes ago, mythicalove said:

You bring up some great points! I agree with you. At first, I was disappointed but have now changed my mind after thinking about it. All the awards were evenly distributed and that's how it should be, since every drama and all actors deserve to be recognized. 

Excellent points! I absolutely agree with you! She's already proven herself to be a great actress.

And indeed, they still won best couple, so we should all celebrate! :blush: That means juncheong a

is very well loved, and I'm sure they're happy to know that. 

May only the best lie in their path to come this new year, and may they continue to be as successful as ever. 

Happy new year to us all on here as well :grin:. Have a great one and let's all come back here to enjoy the next episode on Wednesday! 

@nika94 don't sweat it. LJK won it because he deserves it also. LMH is such a big hallyu star. Whether he received it or not doesn't make him any less of a hallyu star. 

You maybe right because I haven't watched Lee Jun Ki's drama. But Lee min Ho deserved it Too considering the fact that It is the first time He has Two roles in a drama. It is not easy to portray 2 different characters. The result also came out well as Knetizens and international Fans Love Kim Dam Ryung and Hoe Jun Jae. But anyway, Lee Jun Ki must have deserved it too. 

Lee Min Ho's dramas always become Hit across Asia no matter who he works with. So he is already recognized and considered Korean Hallyu star. I am also glad he won the top excellence award. 

• Like 7

@babyval22:  I hope you had your box of Kleenex nearby as you watched the ep 13 of LBS.  I'm happy you succumbed by subscribing to one tv asia to support the IN ratings.  I'm watching on both my computer and TV too.  I noticed the TV version is missing the epilogue at least on the last episode on my SBS channel, episode 8 with JJS's cameo.

• Like 9

Lobsters! Lobsters! Lobsters! :))))

Great News!! :)))

I have been reading Knetizen comments and I saw Knetizens Praising Lee Min Ho's Manner and attitude in The 2016 Award Ceremony!

Go and read the commenst in the Link Below. :))) Koreans are praising Lee Min Ho for his delicate and great acting skills. They also praise Lee Min Ho's great manner, attitude and humbleness. I Read a comment Calling Lee Min Ho as "Mr Manner". :))

Some comments roughly translated:

"Thank you for attending for the fans ~ I am impressed today. Congratulations! "

"Lee Minho Good job, good manners, good manners"

"I would like to congratulate Mr. Manner is an actor in the body. It is so cool."

"Lee Minho is well-spoken and well-mannered"

"Attitude Good for the awards ceremony"

"Lee Minho Award ㄴ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ Huh Junja Kim Dang-eul Two characters that seem to be different from each other are acting so very cheerfully."

"I would like to thank you for attending the awards ceremony."   

Me: Me TOO! I also wanna Thank Oppa for coming. :)) He was busy filming and then came although he was tired.

• Like 15

18 minutes ago, nika94 said:

Bazı yorumlar kabaca tercüme edilmiştir:

" Lee Min-ho Aferin, görgü, görgü"

"Bay tebrik ediyorum  Manner vücutta bir aktör.  O kadar cool."

"Lee Minho iyi konuşulmuş ve iyi huylu"

"Tavır ödül töreni için iyi"

Http://m.tvcast.naver.com/v/1344776

thank you very much I was bringing too  now these comments link :)I couldn't understand , I am so happy 

• Like 6

LMH'S SPEECH FOR BEST COUPLE - Translation by lordbordem for Soompi's live blogging of SBS Drama Awards

1483191878388583.png

Min Ho - She is currently recording underwater so she couldn't come. I shall deliever the chair to her safely. He will give his chair to his junior colleague next to him (Rejects it because he has no room at home)

Thank you to everyone for supporting our drama. Will continue to be a good couple.

Good point - It finishes early on a cold day (Since Jeon Ji Hyun doesn't like cold weather)
Bad Point - There isn't any. Don't have to be around for the underwater scenes 

source

• Like 17

LMH'S SPEECH FOR TOP EXCELLENCE AWARD - Translation by lord bordem for Soompi's SBS Drama Awards live blog

1483201196301039.png

Haven't really enjoyed the end of year due to work. Thanks to today, it was very warming and nice to spend time here.

I'm now also in my 30's. Looking back, my 20's was very happy and I did a lot of work with SBS during that time. There is still 7 episodes left. With the strength from viewers, We will continue to work hard on it.

THanks to drama staff and members. Thanks to Jeon Ji Hyun still recording today.
Lastly thanks to fans. Didn't have a lot of chances to meet in public. I'm always thankful for your support.
Hope the new year is full of great news and hope

source

• Like 15