[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

UI finished watching the episodes today. There are some things that i dont understand and since i just came to the forum i could not read the other pages. So here are my question:

1- I really can not coumt the age difference in the drama. I know love comes first but my logic cannot stop me and pestering me what is the age difference? I thought that it could be 13 but i have no idea how did i came up with it

2- am i the only one the teacher/lead is too perfect to be a lead that he is like a second character?? Gosh so confused... Also the kid with motorcycle i loved him so much in angry mom so i thought he could be the second male then he is just a part timer and not a part of love triangle. But our second lead is he is so awesome and his character is so good to be a first male... Lets see who is she gonna end up with? But looking forward for your thoughts.

P.s: i have a friend who watches kdramas and she has one analysis which  the first kiss of the female lead decides on who she is gonna end up with. 

• Like 8

11 minutes ago, kawaiibooty said:

what the hell was that kiss?

LOL

did they put restrictions on KRW since he is with PSH and she might actually die if he kisses her like he does usually?

ugh! whatever!

what do you mean by saying PSH? PSH can kiss lol.. not just your oppa can kiss. but PSH can kiss too. so funny read your comment, just like PSH choose the type kiss scene. It's not psh choose this type kiss scene. 

• Like 9

Ok. I am just gonna forget the kiss ever happen! Lol. It was so awkward. It wasn't their expression or what..I understand that JH knows what stage HJ is at; no relationship experience, she has her defense up real high.....so he warn her before hand that he is gonna do smtg to her...what a man does to the woman he likes...and swoop in for a gentle kiss. But MY GOD....PD...why why...did u get KRW to sort of bend at his knees a little. So awkward. He could just lift her face up with both his hands and kiss her. Up to now, everything was perfect till KRW did that bend at knees thing. 

Okok....end of rant...IMMA just gonna remember the hugging scene and the rain scene for this episode. Lol...I cannot bear to look at the kiss a 2nd time till they are better kisses in later episodes. (I know there will be!!!!!)

• Like 11

Annyeong chingu's, another great episode today. I hope the ratings break 20% because it was a great episode.  

I am dying to rant about what Hye-Jung stepmom said to her in the office. I could swear the entire time she was blaming HJ's father for her illness . Had the nerve to call herself her mom when she has not been a part of the girls life in 13 years. When she first met HJ, she could not believe that her stepdaughter was a doctor. The way she told her daughter that this was her sister should so much like an insult. How can a grown woman have not matured and still have so much hate toward her stepdaughter. Look at that , HJ step mom is sick and  needs surgery. I bet you her sister and her stepmom won't tell the husband they saw her. HJ's sister did give her a business card to their restaurant . I wonder where they the money to open one. It was in the death of her halmeoni which is going to realllly hurt HJ.  

PS.... JH will have his work cut out for him because she will retreat in herself after reading the context in the envelope and she will not help her stepmom with surgery. 

• Like 9

hmmmm ... I guess her dad's restaurant is a result of the money they received from grandma's surgery?

I dont know what HJ dad saw in the step mom, she is ugly outside and inside .. sheesh, was he that desperate or did she use some kind of love potion to lure him in? Good thing her half sister did not inherit anything from the step mom. Maybe her dad has really good genes (unfortunately got caught by an ugly witch and has been controlled since then). If not, how can he produce two daughters who are both beautiful inside and outside?

I hope HJ gets close to her sister despite the witch step mom. Her sister can become her family again.

• Like 10

i dunno about you guys but i love this episode
i love the 2 men, JH and YD, PSH acting is on point that she is still the ice snow queen, with grudges in the past, even SW has her moment, but (kinda lacks on drama execution side, but bearable)
I love the rain scene, the dance, and the song, and the mood... :wub::wub:

---

but I would like to see, more on the dynamic of the plots, yeah the main plot is the truth behind halmoni's death,

but can they already introduce the conflict and thicken the plot... 

still hooked! and gonna re watch over and over again this episode hehe

• Like 11

58 minutes ago, kawaiibooty said:

what the hell was that kiss?

LOL

did they put restrictions on KRW since he is with PSH and she might actually die if he kisses her like he does usually?

ugh! whatever!

Well I don't see anything wrong with the kiss based on characters and context.

The posture might look awkard intentionally or PD's fault  but everything else is fine

Maybe you and some people expected too much based on their own fantasies 

Whatever, indeed!

• Like 17

Just now, angelangie said:

if im not wrong their age gap was 9 years? and 13 years is the years they are being apart lols.....

I know, that is why JH is in a rush to get married! hahaha

18 - HJ age when they were teacher/student

+  13 - years it took for them to see each other again

-----------

31 - HJ current age (she needs to get married soon if she wants lots of babies!)

+   9 - years age gap with JH

-----------

40 - JH current age ... needs to get married soon to enjoy his kids!!!

• Like 17

I bet many of us are gonna replay "There She Goes".

I know I did. This song just gave me a whole new resurgence of feels. 

Meaningful song with simple and powerful lyrics befitting the scene. Honestly for me, it was the perfect scene despite the awkwardness. 

Maybe it's that awkwardness that made me love the scene even more. I'm weird, I know but heck let's just trust the pace. My predictions thus far has been proven wrong so many times that I'm not even gonna predict common kdrama plots anymore. LOL.

It's refreshing to be proven otherwise. Let's just hope there's no amnesia somewhere in the remaining episodes :P

• Like 24

Haven't watch the raw and avoid the screen cap.

but when I see the addition of page, I know for sure a kiss scene is on.

You guys are so predictable. Hahahahaha...

This thread exploded...

I'm a bit worried about the reception of the awkward kiss, people assume things and sometimes takes everything out of context. And Shin Hye has that reputation; though personally I don't have anything against it. 

But I do hope that the next one will be hotter, since Hye Jung learned two things when teacher taught her one. If you know what I mean... *wink wink

Arrrgh!! Where's my RAW!!! :crazy: 

• Like 14

JH knows HJ's insecurities. Every time he wants to hug or kiss her he asks for her permission first so this kiss was appropriate as the first kiss. HJ has not had affection shown to her from her parents, only the very short time she was with her grandma did she get a proper family hug so it is totally normal for her not to know how to hug or kiss properly. Once again, this is the the character of HJ not PSH!!! People or viewers need to understand the role in the drama before jumping into conclusions.

• Like 23

1 minute ago, angelangie said:

so now we know why when they started today episode this picture was in first lols...does this mean the picture on the first startup will be where we can expect each episode ending to wound down to?

Glad you pointed that out. I think it's the highlight of the episode:

Episode 1: School hallway

Episode 2: Bicycle

Episode 3: Hye Jung's house

Episode 4: Boxing Ring

Episode 5: Operation Room

Episode 6: Phone booth

• Like 23

19 minutes ago, evkid said:

I bet many of us are gonna replay "There She Goes".

I know I did. This song just gave me a whole new resurgence of feels. 

Meaningful song with simple and powerful lyrics befitting the scene. Honestly for me, it was the perfect scene despite the awkwardness. 

Maybe it's that awkwardness that made me love the scene even more. I'm weird, I know but heck let's just trust the pace. My predictions thus far has been proven wrong so many times that I'm not even gonna predict common kdrama plots anymore. LOL.

It's refreshing to be proven otherwise. Let's just hope there's no amnesia somewhere in the remaining episodes :P

'Yes it's already onloop in my spotify :)

I love that scene eee :blush:

There she goes... #onloophuhu PD Nim can you re-use There She Goes again during JH and HJ wedding scene or any giddy scene for HJ and JH aww the mood and the song is just soon good hahaha 

• Like 16

ROFL I love it, when Dr. Hong started to dance I was like if I were HJ i would be thinking. "WTF Dr. Hong having a mid life crisis". It made me laugh.

Regarding the kiss I laugh, it's because  Dr. Hong looks awkward bending down like that, but I get that kissing scene. It's his way of showing he really takes into consideration that it's probably HJ first kiss and he's taking it slowly as much as he can without spooking her and having him getting a high kick. Maybe will keep HJ wanting more hehe

• Like 17

I was back reading the pages I missed and I came to that Hancinema negative review thing. So I wanted to share something that I feel is gonna be inevitable after today's episode. I have a feeling that most of the established drama review and recap sites (in English, dont know about other languages) are not going to like the recent developments....I have seen almost all of them get put off by HJH's pace of things + most have had serious reservations of the student- teacher aspect [ I never understood why....must be something wrong with my moral compass] + the kiss which has been so appreciated here I am anticipating will be mostly negated. I feel like I should caution fellow patients so that you don't get disappointed or hurt. I love all of these sites too much to be angry at their view points but I am just genuinely baffled why so many people find this drama off instead of lovely :huh:

• Like 14