[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

19 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

Well, I watched it later with subtitles (viki 88%) and I must say that the words of the ahjumma are not that positive. These could have a negative influence on SW. She asked her to fight for YD and indirectly, she implied that she should do anything for that. This woman regretted to allow the divorce. So her bitterness makes her angry and the problem is that SW is already angry at HJ. The question is: Will her death affect SW more than her words? I hope so and SW should change for the better. Her bitterness is mahing her unsecure and mean. YD is already noticing the change in SW's behavior. 

Agreed and I almost didn't post about SW but something in me hopes that she will change it won't happen overnight we all know that but the very fact that this woman made her cry when before I wonder if she would have even shed a tear.  Also I have written that she is a product of her parents which is true but someone also brought up that you can change no matter where you came from and HJ is a perfect example of success.  Maybe if SW sees the light and has the will she to can better herself too.

@NileRose no need to scream honey. I can hear you quite well. I cant voice my opinion because it offends you? Too bad. Mind you, they aren't in highschool no more(although they are still teacher & student *shrugs*). Besides, I'm not the only one who was disappointed with the scene, why single me out? Lol. Dont worry, I wasn't tryna pi$$ anyone off.I was just describing a typical kdrama kiss scene.

Oh well...Everyone has a right to voice their opinions or not. Same way everyone can agree on it or disagree. 

P.S: it's not my first time watching a PSH drama neither will it be the last. :)

Happy Eid to all the Muslims here. Have a lovely celebration. :)

• Like 7

Ratings 160705:

Doctors : 19.7%

Spoiler

Monster : 11% BeautifulMind : 4%

kdrama_news  

It's the old"random telephone booth in the rain" :lol:

CmoZfbdWEAA6wVH.jpg

1467727543-48.jpg

http://www.topstarnews.net/detail.php?number=203361

BTW:

Some of the brainiest actors currently active in Korea

By alim17  

Kim Rae Won

Spoiler

misc_1467747626_e_kimraewon.jpg

He not only plays a smart doctor but also has a pretty high IQ in real life. He has an IQ in the high 140's.

complete lists

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/07/some-of-the-brainiest-actors-currently-active-in-korea

[Drama Review] 'Doctors' - Episode 5

By eric_r_wirsing  

DOCTORS -- EPISODE 5

Spoiler

1Xs4Rhg.jpg

"I'm the Dungeon Master and what I say goes, got it?"

Yoon Do and Seo Woo conspire to get rid of our heroine, but she pulls through their tense "test surgery" with flying colors. Neurosurgery Dept Head Kim Tae Ho is under siege for bringing in lower profits than other departments. Over the next couple days,Ji Hong asks Hye Jung out. Late at night, a familiar figure from the past makes a delivery at Soon Hee's restaurant. Meanwhile, a man seeking revenge for his brother attacks a hospitalized gang boss. Hye Jung stops him, only to be stabbed herself...

The "get rid of Hye Jung club" is starting to get annoying. I understand Seo Wooblames her for everything that went wrong in her life, but that in itself is ridiculous. Since she ended up in a good school, probably had boyfriends, and is a surgeon, I don't see how anything "went wrong." Yoon Do cites her lack of respect for the rules, but if the result is the same, what does it matter? Ah well, it increases the tension, even if it's overused.

ffwLOG2.jpg
Yoon Do shows off his mad driving skillz while an uninterested Hye Jung walks off.

The relationship between Hye Jung and Ji Hong is a little sudden. I guess it's way more appropriate than when she was a student, but I never thought that they'd actually get together. Thinking back, I guess Seo Woo's jealousy was justified. The teacher-student pair-up happens so often in dramas that I wonder if it's not as taboo as it is in the U.S.

I'm totally ready for the next episode. That's one thing I have to hand to the writers: they know how to end the installments so you're eager for the next. Bring it on!

Score

Plot........................9
Cinematography...8
Pacing...................9

OVERALL............8.6

AllKPOP

• Like 16

what is this??? more than 20 pages of back reading??? you guys are so cruel huhuhuhu.... i feel so sad earlier as i cannot join the live stream and squeal with that kiss.... work is always in the way of my kdrama life :P:P

i have finised watching ealier ep6 raw but am just now finishing the subbed ep 5... im a bit slow today because of this work thing hahahaha!!!

oh my god, the feels on that bench talk hey!!! JH trying to make the conversation not too heavy and awkward as he knows that HJ might run away and the more tha t he will have a difficulty handling things.  It is not a so direct confession but everything is there... one just have to interpret it well... and becauses HJ is a smart richard simmons, she knows hahaha... but the feels oh my doctor hong...u really made my heart flutter.  

i love how jh handled things when he noticed that HJ suddenly become uncomfortable and a bit awkward, he backed off a bit to give her space and time but leaving with a warning of him asking again next time and that she has to say yes to his questions... awww cheeky jihong. but he already knew what she feels when she keeps on answering no.... its not a yes but its not a rejection either so he knew that at this point HJ will hide inside her shell if he keeps on pushing things.

now SH really know the motorcycle guy (jisoo)... the look in her face says that there must have been something that happened quite important in the past so she is looking for HJ and even want HJ to probably go in her bar to see that person.  now i am thinking what could it be.  wat role did he play in her life after.  other than him taking him for a ride when her grandma died, i bet that they have spent some time together, more of like him supporting her. so im looking forward to see this story.

In regards of SW...oh my this woman hasn't changed.  She refused to open up her ears and mind.  She doesn't lsten and she doesn't give a care for JH to explain.  She stands by what she thinks is right... which she thinks she is right. Sigh!!! woman...look, if you dont change then you will only hurt yourself more.i feel pity for her a the same time mad hahaha.

YD... i am still annoyed of him.  He was quite brutal to HJ with the thought to kick her out of the hospita because he feels threatened of her.  Yes, fine he swallowed his pride and accepted defeat after HJ became successful with her operation but still his attitude is off.  When he entered the room of the boss and saw the situation, he chose to step back and leave the room.  yes one can say that at least he can call for help.  but his face look more of like wanting to really run away.  he can call for help but atleast he is sure that he is safe.  heaven's sake, in front of him is a woman being threatened by an armed man. I forgave him a bit because i actually laughed at this scene.  His false bravery hahha made me rofl!!! trying to show off to hj but with one kick he is down on the floor!!! hahaha oh my!!! 

i am happy that at this early we have established and confirmed that the two have strong feelings for each other.  and though we knew that there will be conflict just around the corner... this foundation of their feelings is a good start for both of them,  I have seen scenes on episode 6 but i think i have to leave this for now and get some sleep.... and watch the subs tomorrow.... and backread tomorrow as well... guys please sleep....dont add pages too quickly hahahha...

• Like 18

23 minutes ago, marev said:

wow congratulations doctors I want to watch Eng sub 

23 minutes ago, mellinadear said:

@NileRose no need to scream honey. I can hear you quite well. I cant voice my opinion because it offends you? Too bad. Mind you, they aren't in highschool no more(although they are still teacher & student *shrugs*). Besides, I'm not the only one who was disappointed with the scene, why single me out? Lol. Dont worry, I wasn't tryna richard simmons anyone off.I was just describing a typical kdrama kiss scene.

Oh well...Everyone has a right to voice their opinions or not. Same way everyone can agree on it or disagree. 

P.S: it's not my first time watching a PSH drama neither will it be the last. :)

Happy Eid to all the Muslims here. Have a lovely celebration. :)

I don't scream 1st beside you are the one who are mad bcz a kiss the kisses are coming and yes they aren't young anymore but the if the relationship should be step by step in her case the one who left her heart to search her grandmother death reasons she protect and struggled by her own doesn't need a man or protector the JH who appeared in her life again and suddenly asking her to date love and finally kiss what are expecting beside if you state your opinion you don't to be so harsh you can dislike with proper way but put descriptions like that in the drama forum bringing negativity

Thank you for you about for congratulatory message .

Edited by Hanyeoun
Hard to read, bold text and the abusive usage of yellow highlights is unnecessary.
  • Like 13

Daum Top Topic Discussion on Ep. 6

20160705230451_14.jpg

Spoiler

1467724123841.jpg

Spoiler

2016070601000395600025881.jpg

Spoiler

2016070601000395900025901.jpg

Credit : SBS Drama

Ratings ( nationwide )

1. Doctors ( SBS ) : 19.7 % ( + 1.3 % )  ---------------------> Ep. 6

2. Monster ( MBC ) : 11 % ( - 0.1 % )  ------------------------> Ep. 30

3. Beautiful Mind ( KBS2 ) : 4 % ( + 0.8 % ) ---------------> Ep. 6

Credit : http://www.xportsnews.com/

• Like 20

15 minutes ago, NileRose said:

wow congratulations doctors I want to watch Eng sub 

I don't scream 1st beside you are the one who are mad bcz a kiss the kisses are coming andyes they aren't young anymore but the if the relationship should be step by step in her case the one who left her heart to search her grandmother death reasons she protect and struggled by her own doesn't need a man or protector the JH who appeared in her life again and suddenly asking her to date love and finally kiss what are expecting beside if you state your opinion you don't to be so harsh you can dislike with proper way but put descriptions like that in the drama forum bringing negativity

Thank you for you about for congratulatory message .

Oh dear...I wasn't mad though. There's a difference between being mad and disappointed. Its a drama for Christ's sake. Its kinda funny that you singled me out LOL. 

Negativcity? Nope, that wasn't it at all. You read it wrong. 

I'm over this. :D

Edited by Hanyeoun
Quote modified for easier reading.
  • Like 7

Annyeon chingu's....I do understand the storyline and but our OTP's kiss may have been awkward in my POV but not in a bad way. I thought today's episode was well done. Everyone has done a great job and potraying each of their characters. I loved this episode and can't wait for next week chingu's. 

@Ldy Gmerm and @faeble Chingu well said and I agree with you , JH is such a gentleman, he respects her and loves her. He wants her to open up a bit and to love someone completely. He want her to know there is more to life than work. 

@leim Wecome chingu and the more the merrier. I too love HJ BFF. She is truly loyal and loves Hye Jung unconditionally.

@leim I so love your explanation of he awkwardness . This was never meant as something bad at all but in a cute way.

Here is a grown man wanting to express his feeling to the woman he love. Someone so afraid to form a attachment to someone else because she is afraid of getting hurt. Having difficulty trusting another human being. When she tries to live a good life , SW tried to ruin it because of her jealousy. She is happy and guess who shows up her stepmom. Every time she takes a step forward something tried to ruin it for her. 

• Like 17

Congrats Doctors for reaching 19.7%. Thank you to South Korean fans for loving Doctors as much as I do. My only wish is, writernim-please can you give more air time to JH and HJ for their character development and romance. :wub: I'm sure it will hit over 20% then.

• Like 19

Hey everyone! It's been awhile since I've gotten into a drama heavily, my last drama being Reply 1988! I hope I didn't come in too late, I've been watching it since the first episode came out.

I am slowly warming up to the main couple, but that aside I ship almost everyone with each other.:lol:

• Like 13