[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

My quick thoughts on the episode since I had to quickly run out after I finished streaming. There were so many moments I actually laughed out loud in this episode!
KRW dancing is something I need more of in my life good lord :lol: he has too much charisma :wub: and his laughter/smile is so infectious! I know the kiss scene is a big talking point, but I really loved the hugging scene and how gentlemanly he treats her, the feelings he conveys through his eyes alone is just :heart: I really adored the emotion in the kiss scene, the way he carefully handles her, I ended up loving the whole scene in itself rather than just the kiss. It was nicely done in my opinion!  (great song choice! I will also be listening to it for hours haha)
also Yoon Do you cutie! :flushed: When he ran away from HJ and the other scene outside his office. It's so nice to see another side of Yoon Gyun Sang (although admittedly I've only ever watched him in Pinocchio and The Time We Were not in Love), the second lead syndrome in this drama is strong :crazy: I really love our HJ/JH otp but I may also be quietly rooting for YD! :phew:

Soon Hee & our dear Uncle character also made me laugh, JH has such a great friend there geez I want to be his friend too :phew: We haven't really answered too many questions on HJ past which I'm looking forward to finding out more about Jisoo and the role he played. 

Enjoying reading your posts chingus!
Excitedly waiting for the subs, my limited Korean skills only understood bits of it :sweatingbullets: 

• Like 18

After rewatching the raw, the ending scene really speaks to heart about the idea of enjoying life. 

Yolo. It was just in the moment sort of thing. Awkward dance? I thought it was truly adorable! there's just something about that scene, really... The way that it was done, speaks of all the things that JH has been saying over the last episode. 

The music, the rain, the feels, the joy. Ah, I wish it was raining heavily now. Would love to just dance in the rain with friends. Enjoying and worrying over nothing - to live in the moment. Who cares what others might think of us ;)

• Like 23

2 hours ago, dhia205 said:

AMENNNN.....And that is true positive wish. please grant that my dear kdrama god crazy-monkey-emoticon-057.gif?1292792394

I think so too...it was in slow mo so it just might be the first part of the kiss and the best one is saved for the start of ep 7;)

• Like 11

2 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

@andreasofia16...I hope so Chingu, because it was reallllllly awkward. Why do directors do that direct them to kiss like that. I really was not feeling the kiss. 

@UnniSarah, could be for the storyline but this can give you an idea of how he's in that "department". :rolleyes: 

Spoiler

I was searching for a compilation, but didn't found it... :phew:

• Like 12

4 hours ago, liz-danielle said:

I've got it! Please re-watch the huge scene and you will know the reason for an awakward kiss

JH: HJ ah...

HJ: hmm

JH: right now i'm going to act something -- between people (humanity) sorry my poor korean language

HJ: what is that? 

JH: (huge)

JH: thank you 

HJ: for what?

JH: you're silly HJ

JH: now get going... (he sense her tense) 

HJ: ((HJ walks like a robot)) 

You're right. She even clenched her fists, when he hugged her. She was still on the defensive. That's why I understand the way he approached her to be able to kiss her. He was literally at eye level with her. During the hug, he is the one who is kind of superior. So when he kissed her, he is as gentle as possible. Notice that in the earlier episodes, SC and (I guess) other men tried to approach her and she immediatley saw it as an attack and pushed them away. On the other hand, their words were not so gentle: "she is my girl". As conclusion, JH is doing the right. He gives her the time and space to adjust herself. He told her what he was going to do, but he never said that she would belong to him. But she closed her eyes and didn't push him away which is a huge difference between the hug (fists are clenched) and this time, she closes her eyes and her hands are open close to JH's body.

• Like 24

This thread is moving so fast. I try to catch up. I can see so many negative feedback about some scenes which is contrary to what I think . A writer creates very beautiful life story for this drama. For me, this drama is nearly accurate to true life or more realistic. The kiss scene also so fine. Maybe, some peoples have different thought but for those who don't satisfied with the kiss scene actually had high expectation about it and do not understand how the story is presented. KRW is a kiss killer but he should follow the ideas of the story. That kiss scene should be appropriate within the context of the drama. No need to bash him or her. No one is wrong.

• Like 24

'Doctors' Kim Rae-won, Park Shin-hye, Yoon Gyoon-sang love triangle starts catching fire

2016/07/05 

photo743338.jpg

On the episode 6 of SBS Monday & Tuesday drama, "Doctors", Ji-hong (Kim Rae-won) became furious when Hye-jeong had to face a dangerous situation.

When Hye-jeong was almost stabbed by a knife, Ji-hong got angry with Yoon-do (Yoon Gyoon-sang), who was with her and could have been a victim himself at the scene. Ji-hong yelled at Yoon-do, "What were you doing until things get this bad?" Yoon-do was baffled and said, "What did I do?". It was funny when Ji-hong blamed him vaguely, "Because you didn't do anything about it".

photo743337.jpg

When Ji-hong was running to Hye-jeong hurriedly, who got into the rage incident involving a knife, he realized how precious Hye-jeong was to him again. When he was relieved greatly to see Hye-jeong was safe, he told her, "Think that this is just a humanity act person to person" and then he hugged her tightly.

It was not only Ji-hong, who fell in love with Hye-jeong. Yoon-do also started being drawn to Hye-jeong for her down-to-earth personality more and more. Yoon-do felt his heart beat rate being raised whenever he saw Hye-jeong. And he hoped Hye-jeong would be interested in him as well. When Hye-jeong was concerned about Ji-hong, he asked her, "Don't you have anything curious about me".

• Like 15

Okay. Hot topic for tonight is the kiss. Yes, it was a bit awkward, but i feel perfect! Lets say HJ never dated anyone. Then what about JH? For 13 years, his mind and heart only for HJ. So, I assume he also never dated anyone. Both must be nervous, the initiator too-JH. And more than this, this is the first kiss. Looking at HJ's personality, i feel glad that JH told her first. Not kind of kdrama-forced kiss, hold her head and waist tightly, then forcefully kiss the female lead's lips. Its annoying! And, the writer's past dramas have a lot of kiss scene between our otp, we still have 14eps to go. So dont worry sometimes we will get hot and passionate kiss. One thing that i cant see on the last scene is JH's dance. Haha.... Ahh, so so.... Kind of Bollywood movie... And Kim Rae Won did this. Its funny but .....

PDnim really love slow-motion mode - Seo woo's scene. I feel sorry for her. After restorant ahjumma death, i guess she will change (my hope). Maybe for the first time, she realized that something not always work out just because you are working hard. She did everything to save ahjumma, but the result is the same. 

Hyejung 's stepmom so annoying. How come she address herself as her mom? Oh my.... You must kidding me right now? But i love her step sister. Seems she knows her mom well. I am still hope, sometimes their family reunite. Of course her mom should changed, her dad too.

And for all moslems chingu here, happy eid mubarak. Now i will comeback to silent mode and silent reader, waiting for next week eps. Should we start counting? 6 days to go.... Hahaha....

• Like 22

On 7/5/2016 at 8:56 PM, Mayyes said:

Okay. Hot topic for tonight is the kiss. Yes, it was a bit awkward, but i feel perfect! Lets say HJ never dated anyone. Then what about JH? For 13 years, his mind and heart only for HJ. So, I assume he also never dated anyone. Both must be nervous, the initiator too-JH. And more than this, this is the first kiss. Looking at HJ's personality, i feel glad that JH told her first. Not kind of kdrama-forced kiss, hold her head and waist tightly, then forcefully kiss the female lead's lips. Its annoying! And, the writer's past dramas have a lot of kiss scene between our otp, we still have 14eps to go. So dont worry sometimes we will get hot and passionate kiss. One thing that i cant see on the last scene is JH's dance. Haha.... Ahh, so so.... Kind of Bollywood movie... And Kim Rae Won did this. Its funny but .....

PDnim really love slow-motion mode - Seo woo's scene. I feel sorry for her. After restorant ahjumma death, i guess she will change (my hope). Maybe for the first time, she realized that something not always work out just because you are working hard. She did everything to save ahjumma, but the result is the same. 

Hyejung 's stepmom so annoying. How come she address herself as her mom? Oh my.... You must kidding me right now? But i love her step sister. Seems she knows her mom well. I am still hope, sometimes their family reunite. Of course her mom should changed, her dad too.

And for all moslems chingu here, happy eid mubarak. Now i will comeback to silent mode and silent reader, waiting for next week eps. Should we start counting? 6 days to go.... Hahaha....

To me, SW learnt through her death what loss really means. 

In the past, this is what she used to think: she lost her friend, her rank as best student, her first love JH aso... Now, with the ahjumma's death, she can finally experience what loss means! JH and HJ have something in common: both lost their loved ones therefore JH can't really understand SW, when she is talking about what she had lost in the past.

I only watched the episode raw, however the ahjumma showed her that she should do what she wants in her life and live with no regrets. Bitterness shouldn't have dictated her life and SW shouldn't live like that. But on this, I am not so sure, it is only based on what the woman did: she insulted her ex-husband's wife if I am correct. I guess, she had restrained herself, but before she dies, she wanted to do it. 

So in my opinion, SW will change because of that.

• Like 19

24 minutes ago, Athenaries said:

Sorry chingu, I have to disagree with you about KRW's bending at knees - part. I feel that it is the very bending knees showing how gentle JH is toward HJ. Right from the last stories (HJ took the challenge to do surgery for the kid; and HJ's grandmom's surgery record story) we all see that JH didn't try to change HJ's intention, he just accepted things she did and chose to stay beside her, helped her. Why would he have to forcefully kiss her even just by lifting her face up, while in that situation, he just would like to be like a wind coming to gently touch the girl's lips and would not want to make her scared? 

I just want to say that the kiss scene is all fine and makes sense to me. It's not about PD's fault nor something. It is perfect in the sense that it is close to real. I'd prefer a scene that is contextually reasonable rather than the one just for artistic effect only. 

Yups, agree with you.. If the writer is doing a different type of writing (not following the usual Korean drama cliche) then "the awkward dance and kiss" are fitting "the reality of people emotion", that's how Shinhye described about this drama in Doctors presscon.. So, in reality, not everyone has an expertise in dancing and kissing for God sake..;) In reality nothing is perfect.. There are more than 5 guys who fall for HJ, it's already a cliche.. So, it needs something to balance that.. "Imperfect first dance and kiss".. So, please be more patience patient! PERFECT AND HOT KISSES ARE ON THE WAY..:wub:

• Like 22

so the awkwardness you guys are talking about is the height difference between HJ and JH. I agree with @Ldy Gmerm JH is trying to show HJ a world other than what she has created. I do love it that JH is going to get a friend to take a look at the records so SW dad may have some evidence to take over the company...in the end sw dad and granddad will be a laughing stock that they will not only have to pay HJ for the damages that they've created, but apologize to her as well.

I do not also see the point in having HJ step mother there because if it becomes known that HJ is going to any kind of funds from the malpractice suit she and her dad will be there in a heartbeat.

• Like 14

Image result for Doctors Crush korean dramaImage result for Doctors Crush korean dramaImage result for a change of heart

I haven't been an SW fan from the start and to be honest I am most likely the last person that should be writing about her.  But here I am.  In an episode so full of romance & rain why is it I can't stop thinking of SW of all people.  I'm sure SW didn't expect that a stranger, a simple woman, a patient, someone SW didn't even think deserved an I'm sorry would change her heart.  Yet she did.  It may just be a baby step in the right direction but never the less that step was taken...

You could see that SW wasn't just moved or concerned about her physical needs but also about her mental needs even more.  She sat beside her bed listened with her heart and cared about her well being. Although I may not agree with the woman's words or advise still SW was there.  Brought her food, but something even more important she brought herself to a sick & lonely person reached out and gave her comfort.  I can't deny being moved watching SW working so hard trying to save her life. Or YD holding her back and seeing her struggling trying to get free.  So upset at not being able to save this woman's life.  Something had changed within SW for this woman was no longer just a number or a stranger, no longer just a patient but someone she had learned to care for.  As tears ran down SW's face I was thinking that SW gifted the woman with compassion and the woman gifted SW something in return truly caring for someone other than just herself...

Isn't that every patients hope to have a doctor who cares.  She still has a lot to learn but at least I can see some hope...  

43 minutes ago, parmma said:

It was not only Ji-hong, who fell in love with Hye-jeong. Yoon-do also started being drawn to Hye-jeong for her down-to-earth personality more and more. Yoon-do felt his heart beat rate being raised whenever he saw Hye-jeong. And he hoped Hye-jeong would be interested in him as well. When Hye-jeong was concerned about Ji-hong, he asked her, "Don't you have anything curious about me".

no she only can be interested in JH and only JH!Poor YD!!!HAS NO CHANCE !!!

• Like 12