[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

1 hour ago, maria1983 said:

i believe he just wanted to say a NO . hahaha

hahaha what evidence ? i believe ... okay , let's say this : is no doubt that they really have 99% (hahahaha )  chemistry ...and this nobody can't deny , but they worked so many hours , so many ... even is they wanted to know each other much better , they will not gonna have time for this , no time when they filmed this drama  . look how much they worked and always talk about the scenes , and how they must act , and so on , so on ... 

'some' relationship evidance? Lol!

• Like 5

If there was one thing I wished the finale covered was for HJ to actually cook a meal for JH. Afterall she did mention that she has been wanting to do so and thus far, we have only seen JH did it for her and a full course for YD. lol! 

Must have had tons to cover that it might have been let go. Oh well, we've had a great run with kisses and hugs - proposal too! I'm good :D

• Like 12

Guys, what happened to you all after the dating news? No matter PD nim said, we are fans, we have our faith, we have evidences to believe. N we continue supporting them no matter what. Right. I know what i see. Love all u guys and see u more in couple forum.

• Like 12

Ahhh..its ok guys :) :)

have you ever heard a PD confirm that both his leading actor and actress in a drama are dating ??! :P:phew: did anyone actually thought that the PD is gonna say "yes, they are dating or yes, they like each other ??!" :) hehehhh..so chill guys :) these  two are super private individuals so we will never know !

But even if the PD says 100%, 200%...who knows ? Fate and destiny has a nice way of putting people together at the right time and place..whether it is love or friendship  :) just like HJ and JH meeting again after 13 years !! Remember that pic we saw of KRW and PSH at the award last year ? Then fate (and good insight from writer and PD) decided to put them both together in a drama this year acting as lovers ! Haha ! so keep the faith :D

I better stop here as this is prob more suitable for the shippers thread :)

• Like 14