[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

16 minutes ago, deara said:

@valentvcd ya i heard that too, what i like about the drama was how those problems they've to face are actual happen in life, in relationship. I've been on that position when HyeJung complained to JiHong why he's not open him self to her not sharing his problem with her but always there and helping her. And i did a same thing like HyeJung did straight foward tell him about it and ask him to changes because yes it became a burden and yes it fix a problem after. makes man think about it because men language are diffrent with women.  Small deep conversation to fix problem betwen a couple, parents and their kids ( SeoWoo with her father, JiHong with his Dad)  on Doctors actually could help us ( whoever watch it) learn from it. 

Its really good drama.

@dearayes, its really good drama.... point is read between the lines not just watch it :) 

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, CeejayA said:

To be honest its too early to tell if PSH and KRW will date in real life. Some of the actors and actresses became a couple after drama ends. But its still up to them. If they will end up together i will be very happy. But if not i wish they find their respective partners in life. I will be watching punch after doctors! Missing Dr. Honghonghong

KRW have appointment on the scheduled trip that is why he still undecided if he will come. But i wish and hope that he come because it will not be meaningful if he is not there on the celebration

agree wd you ... for me, i think our PD-nim just like KTH and i believe he respects KRW's and PSH's secrecy.

• Like 13

Congratulations Doctors Team on 20%! Definitely a successful way to bow out! 

I love how everything seemed to tie up nicely and as realistically as possible. We don't get a forced reconciliation between HJ and her Dad, rather more of HJ doing it to find a closure for herself in order to move on to creating a new life with JH. Love the scene where she last confronted MH for closure too. 

Felt like a really mature way to do it. Thank you KRW and PSH for breathing life into JH and HJ - their love and chemistry was just beyond words - I think it's been a long while since being able to watch a drama without noble idiocy from the main pairing. Never have I heard them saying the "Let's break up" line since they began their relationship back in ep 13. Great to see them weathering the storm together and growing to understand the fundamentals of a relationship! Kudos writers! 

Again, it's been a pleasure being here with all of you! Thank you for your amazing companionship! Cheers! 

• Like 14

The ending is so sweet......  I will definitely re-watch all the ep again and again!  Thank you for bringing KRW and PSH together and thank you for bringing such great drama.  You all deserve high rating, recognition, and award.   I'm lucky I can join this thread and thank you for all the translation, video, gif, update....

I'm fan of PSH and she always have great chemistry with her co-star.  Then dating rumor will be followed.  However, I really feel that KRW mostly fits her ideal boy friend type, including good cooking and same hobbies.  PSH's acting was great in this drama and I think KRW taught her much.  Thanks to PSH, the name of KRW also become popular again.  He is such handsome and talent actor.  I will watch his movie and Punch...  So, for KRW and PSH, they have win-win situation and it's very successful.  Needless to say, this healing drama is very successful, especially it's presented by KRW and PSH.....

I still cannot withdraw....

• Like 19

4 minutes ago, Kasmic said:

Yeah 3months is JH & HJ dating... 100% not PSH & KRW they need to be professional works is works hehe...  but u can find your lover anywhere may be at work place , university , etc.. so after who knows??? .. but destiny make them together ...  

• Like 12

3 hours ago, Kasmic said:

and DOH!!! does this mean our ship sank -  YAH!!!!

LSK did so well here in Doctors... GOODLUCK in your next lead role. 

Reveal hidden contents

cr chanbeatrix in twitter

Exactly it's too early to say they are dating or not. But he said "100% not dating " makes me sad. why 100%? TT. I ship them so hard.

don't quote images, gifs, videos

Edited by lupita311
don't quote images, gifs, videos
  • Like 5

“Doctors” Ends With Record High Ratings

“Doctors” Ends With Record High Ratings

On August 24, ratings research company Nielsen Korea revealed the ratings for the final episode of SBS’s “Doctors.”

The drama ended on a high note with 20.2 percent nationwide ratings. Previous ratings for episode 18 and 19 did not surpass 20 percent, but the final episode was able to and came in first place.

The highest rated minute which included the final scene featuring leads Kim Rae Won and Park Shin Hye recorded 27.8 percent ratings.

As for other dramas in the same time slot, MBC’s “Monster” received 9.7 percent ratings while KBS 2TV’s “Moonlight Drawn By Clouds” rose to 8.5 percent ratings.

The production staff for “Doctors” thanked the main cast and all of the remaining cast and crew as well as doctors who helped the drama with medical advice.

http://www.soompi.com/2016/08/23/doctors-ends-record-high-ratings/

1472005528-48.jpg

Spoiler

1472001643-9.jpg

• Like 17

Hi Cingus,

I just want to say thank you so much. I'm not an active member/commenter but i definitely lurking this thread everyday. You guys jjang!! always made my day with all Doctors info and even fanfict that made me smiling like crazy :lol:!!!!
I will miss this thread... and of course Doctors itself, there is no Happy Monday with Hong Hong Hong again :( but yeah every beginning has an end. Doctors is kind of a good and beautiful end.

I'm happy to be a part of this thread ;) and watching this drama since the first time it broadcasted until the end.
Right now, i feel there is a hole in my heart and yes i'm definitely suffering from withdrawal syndrome :bawling:. Gotta re-run Doctors (again).

Ah and hopefully KRW could join the vacation, he deserves it.

• Like 17

50 minutes ago, CeejayA said:

To be honest its too early to tell if PSH and KRW will date in real life. Some of the actors and actresses became a couple after drama ends. But its still up to them. If they will end up together i will be very happy. But if not i wish they find their respective partners in life. I will be watching punch after doctors! Missing Dr. Honghonghong

KRW have appointment on the scheduled trip that is why he still undecided if he will come. But i wish and hope that he come because it will not be meaningful if he is not there on the celebration

every relationship starts with friend... Sunbae and Hoobae.... just like Lee Bo Young and Ji Sung and get married in 2013. 

Ji Sung even teasing OK Teacyon it's good to approach someone you like beginning as a friend or sunbae hoobae so that person won't feel awkward... this was how their relationship starts

Here are some information about Lee Bo Young and Ji Sung:

Last, but certainly not least, are Lee Bo Young and Ji Sung. 2013 was a successful year for both the I Hear Your Voice star and her husband, star of Secret and Protect the Boss. The power couple ranked first and second in a 2013 poll for "Best Actors of the Year." The two first met in 2004 while filming Save the Last Dance for Me. They confirmed their relationship in 2007 and finally wed in September 2013.

• Like 18

12 minutes ago, liz-danielle said:

every relationship starts with friend... Sunbae and Hoobae just like Lee Bo Young and Ji Sung and get married in 2013. Ji Sung even teasing OK Teacyon it's good to approach someone you like beginning with friends or sunbae hoobae so that person won't feel awkward... this was how their relationship starts

Here are some information about Lee Bo Young and Ji Sung:

Last, but certainly not least, are Lee Bo Young and Ji Sung. 2013 was a successful year for both the I Hear Your Voice star and her husband, star of Secret and Protect the Boss. The power couple ranked first and second in a 2013 poll for "Best Actors of the Year." The two first met in 2004 while filming Save the Last Dance for Me. They confirmed their relationship in 2007 and finally wed in September 2013.

you gave me hope for RaeShin :wub: thank you! honestly, my heart sank after reading what PD-nim said, that they are 100% not dating. of course it would be too early to say they are, cos they just became close. but why give a percentage? could have just said "not dating". but after reading your post, you gave me hope again... kamsahamnida! :wub:

• Like 10

7 minutes ago, doctorsotpraeshin said:

you gave me hope for RaeShin :wub: thank you! honestly, my heart sank after reading what PD-nim said, that they are 100% not dating. of course it would be too early to say they are, cos they just became close. but why give a percentage? could have just said "not dating". but after reading your post, you gave me hope again... kamsahamnida! :wub:

you can check out the 3 meals program and Ji Sung as a guest to the team. they are teasing OK taecyon because he looks funny whenever PSH was around... so Ji Sung as a sunbae (and based on his past experiences) he told Taecyeon to approach PSH beginning as a friend... Ji Sung told the team he approached Lee Bo Young as sunbae and hoobae to begin with and they married in 2013. Check out via youtube and you'll find more details.

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201506171545155136087_2

• Like 9

1 minute ago, liz-danielle said:

you can check out the 3 meals program and Ji Sung as a guest to the team. they are teasing OK taecyon because he looks funny whenever PSH was around... so Ji Sung as a sunbae (and based on his past experiences) he told Taecyon to approach PSH beginning as a friend... Ji Sung told the team he approached Lee Bo Young as sunbae and hoobae to begin with and they married in 2013. Check out via youtube and you'll find more details.

yes i watched their segment before, but i don't think i noticed what Ji Sung said because it didn't mean much...but now it means so much! so their sunbae-hoobae relationship for now is ok...it can develop into something romantic anytime, and at the right time, if they will let it happen...hehe... :wub:

• Like 7

2 hours ago, doctorsotpraeshin said:

yes i watched their segment before, but i don't think i noticed what Ji Sung said because it didn't mean much...but now it means so much! so their sunbae-hoobae relationship for now is ok...it can develop into something romantic anytime, and at the right time, if they will let it happen...hehe... :wub:

this is the one but I couldn't find English version

Off topic

Edited by lupita311
off topic
  • Like 7

Thank you DOCTORS TEAM for giving us a warmhearted drama..

Yeah with flaws but with the exceptional portrayal of characters it gives us excellent drama...Good Work..Cheers...

Cqlu_VnXYAE_xZp.jpg

Again thank you guys for all the posting , i might not be so active but i see to it that  i visit this thread everyday for updates. 

CqmcEwzUEAEM1aE.jpg

To those who will sail the ship of JIHYE, good luck to you guys..Have fun...LOL..you will go to the messy road like Yoondo (hehehe) not shipping Shinhye again to other..I'll just love them individually..

CqmJTDWVIAAXVIQ.jpg

Till Next Time...huhuhu...I hope we can see pictures of them on their vacation..

Dont worry if KRW cant go to Vacation Trip...We still have Wrap up Party..He cant miss that for sure...Annyeong...

credit pic to the owner

• Like 21

@ lupita311

i got only 2 post today but why did you deleted  this post of mine? was this wrong to post here, 

HyPbJV.gif

===============

'Doctors' Kim Rae-won and Park Shin-hye overcome wounds and live together happily ever after

2016/08/23

Spoiler

photo758308.jpg

The final episode of SBS' "Doctors" showed the huge success in both love and work that Ji-hong and Hye-jeong achieved together.

On this day, Ji-hong (Kim Rae-won) and Hye-jeong (Park Shin-hye) carried out the operation on Myeong-hoon (Eom Hyo-seob), who was their lifetime enemy.

The process was not easy. Their relationship with Myeong-hoon is a long story. Myeong-hoon had pressured Ji-hong's father in order to make him step down from his position. Ji-hong's father died because of the malicious evil acts.

Hye-jeong's grandmother died because of the medical accident caused by him, for which he had never provided an appropriate apology so far.

Ji-hong and Hye-jeong had been working together to take revenge against Myeong-hoon so far. But, Myeong-hoon was diagnosed with brain cancer and asked Ji-hong to do the surgery for him. Ji-hong insisted that the assistant surgeon should be Hye-jeong.

Both Myeong-hoon and Hye-jeong were not happy about it. Hye-jeong changed her mind after all and went to Myeong-hoonto say "My grandmother trusted you until the surgery. I'm thankful for the part". She revealed she was ready to forgive him.

While Myeong-hoon still could not trust her, he made the decision to allow her take part in his surgery. As expected Ji-hong and Hye-jeong completed the surgery successfully. Myeong-hoon's daughter Seo-woo (Lee Seong-kyeong) thanked Hye-jeong sincerely.

Tae-ho (Jang Hyeon-seong) became the chief director of the Gookil hospital. Myeong-hoon woke from coma after a long while and he told Hye-jeong, "Thank You".

Ji-hong proposed to Hye-jeong formally. Their painful past ended finally and the couple found happiness together forever.

Hancinema

========

Kim Min Suk Shares Parting Words To “Doctors” During Final Filming

Kim Min Suk Shares Parting Words To “Doctors” During Final Filming

Kim Min Suk has reflected on the conclusion of SBS drama “Doctors.”

On August 22, the actor wrote on his Instagram, “I’m in the middle of the last shooting of ‘Doctors.'”

He continued, “I see my hair has been growing a lot all this time. Thank you to the producers, staff, and everyone who let me become Choi Kang Soo. I’ve been very happy. It hasn’t settled in yet. I think my Mondays and Tuesdays from next week on will be really lonely. It won’t be easy, but now I must begin letting ‘Doctors’ go. Thank you for treating me so nicely, everyone. You’ve worked hard, Kang Soo, Min Suk.”

Along with the caption, Kim Min Suk shared a photo of himself showing his short haircut as he earnestly looks at the camera.

Fans shared the actor’s sentiments and left comments such as, “Thank you for your work all this time,” “I can’t believe it’s the last episode,” “I’ll definitely watch the original broadcast,” and “You look even cooler now.”

The final episode of “Doctors” aired on August 23.

soompi

Edited by lupita311
please use a spoiler tag when posting multiple images
  • Like 20