[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

3 minutes ago, ElH said:

why park shin hye's face is soooooo puffy!? over sleeping or crying?!:blink:

It's because of the dress she is wearing she looks chubby overall.. But her face even i am surprised little chubbiness within a day? But still beautiful my queen

• Like 11

1 minute ago, iriskyopta258 said:

Is that a sports car.? I bet he and honghonghong have the same financial states. What a lucky guy

He richer than hong hong hong? His grandmother give him building right? Am i wrong? Hahaha.. 

• Like 13

3 minutes ago, Rin90 said:

He richer than hong hong hong? His grandmother give him building right? Am i wrong? Hahaha.. 

Right right! But he said in a interview that he is not rich as people think he is. Old interview..

• Like 9

6 minutes ago, ash011 said:

It's because of the dress she is wearing she looks chubby overall.. But her face even i am surprised little chubbiness within a day? But still beautiful my queen

at least it's obvious she isn't on mood

• Like 2

oooooooOOOOOO thats a bmw i8 I like the style KRW B) idk whether to look at the car or sexy hong :sweatingbullets: he does have a sports car so this is probably it haha
Congrats on the great thread guys! Sorry I couldn't be around for the final few episodes I've barely had enough time to watch them, but ah I've loved this drama so much!
I loved the ending, the cast, the overall story... What am I going to watch now :bawling:

• Like 14

3 minutes ago, ash011 said:

Right right! But he said in a interview that he is not rich as people think he is. Old interview..

Maybe its because of the title international actor he get. This is what he's afford too..and his face look so cool by getting out of the car..haha..oh man. U know how to look good even in your simple style. Chuaaa :blush:

• Like 12