[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

Can someone help me? I came across an announcement of a new OST track on this thread for one of the episodes 17-20 after the OST album is already released (which means it's not on the album). Now I can't find it. Any idea which page it is on? I've been back-scrolling through the pages like crazy.

• Like 3

some people said this drama was boring, good but not the best, high rating because have no competitor, etc..etc

what I want to ask... what is the best and perfect drama? I think there is none because in the end depend on the taste the people who watched... some like thriller, some like makjang, comedy, many headache problems, etc.. 

that is my opinion... just enjoy the drama and give credit to the cast if we like it (for their hardworking), if we don't like it just don't watch it and keep silent is the best (thats what i do for more than 20years watching dramas)

• Like 14

Can someone do the clothes list and brands PSH wore for this drama? I really like it and am curious. Thank you. 

Well that and I will go have a sticky beak when I go to Seoul. They don't have these sort of clothing where I live.

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, ck1Oz said:

Can someone do the clothes list and brands PSH wore for this drama? I really like it and am curious. Thank you. 

Well that and I will go have a sticky beak when I go to Seoul. They don't have these sort of clothing where I live.

Most of them are expensive designer brands and the designs she wore are mostly sold out already. The power of PSH.

• Like 11

8 minutes ago, Raquel Bastian said:

^they are just bitter. No competition? Hahaha this week we have 3 drama competition and still did well. 

Competition with olympic, still Doctors win. GOLD Medal ...Kekeke!

• Like 12

"Doctors" Park Shin-hye, "It hurts to let it go"

2016/08/23 

photo758392.jpg

Actress Park Shin-hye doesn't want the drama to end.

She posted a picture on her Instagram and said, "Hye-jeong grew up and so did I. The last four months have been so amazing and precious. It hurts to let it go. I would like to show you how painful it is. The final episode of "Doctors"".

She's posing in the picture with Kim Rae-won. They look outstandingly handsome and beautiful.

Meanwhile, "Doctors" ended on August 23rd.

• Like 21

I cant believe this drama has ended. This is one of my favorite drama, maybe the most favorite drama and the most favorite couple in 2016. Thank to @Rin90 who make this thread. I really love reading all post here, and all patients who really kindly hearted. :wub::wub:

Thanks to all cast and all crew for hardworking, I hope Doctors will got much awards this year. Cant wait for SBS drama awards, I hope RaeShin will coming and got the best couple for this year. I hope KRW also got Daesang.

How about wrap up party? Usually all cast and crew watching the last episode together. Or maybe on their vacation there will be wrap up party.

Thanks all, see you in another project. Maybe I will still lurking this thread. Waiting every news about Doctors.

• Like 10

I cant believe it's over.... :tears: :tears: but Im still here I cant let go. Will still staying around for esp for news on their 2D1N trip. But I heard KRW is still undecided with schedule conflict while PSH and YKS is attending...oh why, I hope you go KRW it wont be the same without HONGHONGHONG cheese and wit. Read source: http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0003382506

THANK YOU DOCTOR's its been an amazing ride with you and all of us - Patients. :heart:

4775731565cbb8bddd1a5c5107fa48f3.pngcto

@stroppyse @snowglobe147 @parisonheaven more translations... their wrap up vid. http://tvcast.naver.com/v/1071005

• Like 22

Yep enjoyed this drama has to offer. Binge watching the 3 episodes in one sitting. Luckily everything story line was wrapped up.

I liked the proposal scene and the "surprise" kiss at episode 18. Typical ending for a Korean drama. Going to miss the medical terms they're using and of course HJ and JH. :D

The OST will really remind of this drama and of course everyone from the main cast. 

The only thing I didn't like is the PMJ story line was slapped in the finale anything else is fine. Also missing from the series is JH's female friend TY.

• Like 6

4 hours ago, lclarakl said:

What I loved most about this drama was it wasn't any over the top angst, it was a good drama with plenty of romantic moments. I loved that the couple didn't have any real crazy moments, but were willing to discuss their feelings and move on. This drama was a refreshing change.

Totally agree with you..this drama is so refreshing and really different from other kdrama story..no more a pity/poor/weak heroine and selfish/arrogant/flower boy hero...love it so so much :blush:

• Like 12

Oh? No quoting even we put on spoiler mode?im so sorry moderator .. hing~ 

I update my fb , review for doctors drama and found out many of my friends respect this drama so much. Uri country drama, abt female doctors but 95% are about love and love. XD aigooh...

• Like 7

@valentvcd ya i heard that too, what i like about the drama was how those problems they've to face are actual happen in life, in relationship. I've been on that position when HyeJung complained to JiHong why he's not open him self to her not sharing his problem with her but always there and helping her. And i did a same thing like HyeJung did straight foward tell him about it and ask him to changes because yes it became a burden and yes it fix a problem after. makes man think about it because men language are diffrent with women.  Small deep conversation to fix problem betwen a couple, parents and their kids ( SeoWoo with her father, JiHong with his Dad)  on Doctors actually could help us ( whoever watch it) learn from it. 

Its really good drama.

• Like 14

1 hour ago, ck1Oz said:

Oh now your talking my language hahaha! YEs, while some of her clothes are from Chanel, Valentino, Alexander Wang, Jimmy Choo, etc there are some that is more avoidable.

I havent tried buying any of these as Im sure I dont have these brands in my country... Goodluck finding them. HAPPY SHOPPING!! :blush:

Here are the links -

http://i-lh.com/peel-off-park-shin-hyes-fashion-brands-in-doctors-400.html

http://www.sweetnara.com/doctors-park-shin-hye-fashion-bad-girl-love/

http://www.sweetnara.com/doctors-park-shin-hye-fashion-fall-in-love-like-doctors/

http://www.sweetnara.com/doctors-park-shin-hye-fashion-luxury-chic-surgeon-style/

or maybe the online and perhaps mock/avoidable/ realistic priced (sortof) version here: http://www.nugabo.com/Product/Category/list/cid/183

• Like 14