[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

3 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

do you want them alone in a picture ?

i want to, but i don't think they take picture like that, to "Prevent dating rumors",just like Heirs and Pinocchio warp up party:(

• Like 12

Just now, trust3 said:

pls describe alone in picture ... hahahahahahaha

Hahhahha.. Now seeing them alone in a picture is only difficult ,how can we imagine other things.

Literally my ship for them is sinking to be frank.

• Like 5

Guest parisonheaven

Doctors BTS video translation

Park Shin Hye: Yes previously I didn't think that the last day of filming would come~ I still remember the time when I wore a school uniform and filmed at school in the beginning, from memory I think I had to endure being hit a lot on the first day of filming. I was hit by Teacher, I was also hit by Dad... Even though I suffered a lot but I feel happy to have received everyone's love, I feel blessed/happy to be able to live as 'Hye Jung' during filming. Just like how Hye Jung grows after meeting Teacher Ji Hong, because I was able to meet a lot of staff and actor seniors and colleagues on set, personally I grew a lot during this period. 

- Hye Jung who feels emotional... -

Park Shin Hye: This time filming is special to me because... I met with the staff whom I worked with on previous projects... So I wanted to do better, and became more ambitious. There are no parts which are unreasonable, so I felt happier and could create a good end result. I think I have also left behind happy things from memory. I am extremely thankful to the staff who suffered a lot in the hot weather during filming, as well as everyone for loving Doctors, I am really thankful towards all of you. Up till now, I have been 'Hye Jung' and 'Shin Hye'. Thank you! Bye~

Kim Rae Won: Hello, everyone~ I am Hong Ji Hong from 'Doctors'! Today we completed the last filming. I feel a little bitter inside. It has been a long time since I played such a sweet character... I think now it looks okay~ In order to film the surgery scenes I had to stay up all night.. So I felt worn out and exhausted. I am not the only one, everyone felt the same. Even so, thanks to everyone's love I could finish up the project with good feelings♥ I will greet everyone soon with my bright and happy self. Thank you everyone!

Lee Sung Kyung: Hello! I am Lee Sung Kyung who plays the character Jin Seo Woo. When filming Doctors, the atmosphere on set is really good... Being able to act together with such outstanding seniors feels really good. I learnt a lot from my seniors and on set, I am the number one imp/being naughty (ㅋㅋㅋㅋ) For loving me even when I lost my mental state (?), treating me well, I am really thankful and had a good time filming. Even though 'Seo Woo' has a lot of shortcomings... There were people who resonated with me and many people who supported me, so I am really thankful to all of you. In my next project, I will meet everyone with a better appearance. Thank you everyone for loving 'Doctors'~ Bye~

Yoon Kyun Sang: Hello I am Yoon Kyun Sang who plays 'Yoon Knife, Jung Yoon Do' in 'Doctors'. During these few months it was very hot and we had to use many technical terms, so it was hard for the actors but we completed filming. I feel really happy. We received a lot of love, and because of everyone's care/concern I had a pleasant and happy time. Fortunately we completed filming with no one being hurt or sick, so it feels good. After this project ends, I will meet everyone with a new project. Please show a lot of love for me at that time too♥ I am thankful for everyone's love and support all this while! Doctors, fighting!

- Giving away flower bouquets to the two people who worked hard during this period! -
- Opening cool champagne to commemorate the ending~ -
- It's not like Hye Jung to be humiliated~ ㅎㅎ -

Park Shin Hye: Come quickly!

- To all of you who loved Doctors, thank you everyone! -
- We will greet everyone again with the last production video! -
- Please wait for it! Don't miss out on it! -

At your request @Kasmic, so sorry it took awhile and pardon any errors :) It's been great watching Doctors and hope to see you all in other threads in future ^^ (Oddly enough the video doesn't play on Soompi, but it works on Youtube for me)

4 minutes ago, ash011 said:

Hahhahha.. Now seeing them alone in a picture is only difficult ,how can we imagine other things.

Literally my ship for them is sinking to be frank.

let's just hope the best for them ...

• Like 9

4 minutes ago, parisonheaven said:

Doctors BTS video

Park Shin Hye: Yes previously I didn't think that the last day of filming would come~ I still remember the time when I wore a school uniform and filmed at school, from memory I think I had to endure being hit a lot on the first day of filming. I was hit by Teacher, I was also hit by Dad... Even though I suffered a lot but I feel happy to have received everyone's love, I feel blessed/happy to be able to live as 'Hye Jung' during filming. Just like how Hye Jung grows after meeting Teacher Ji Hong, because I was able to meet a lot of staff and actor seniors and colleagues on set, personally I grew a lot during this period. 

This time filming is special to me because... I met with the staff whom I worked with on previous projects... So I wanted to do better, and became more ambitious. There are no parts which are unreasonable, so I felt happier and could create a good end result. I think I have also left behind happy things from memory. I am extremely thankful to the staff who suffered a lot in the hot weather during filming, as well as everyone for loving Doctors, I am really thankful towards all of you. Up till now, I have been 'Hye Jung' and 'Shin Hye'. Thank you! Bye~

Kim Rae Won: Hello, everyone~ I am Hong Ji Hong from 'Doctors'! Today we completed the last filming. I feel a little bitter inside. It has been a long time since I played such a sweet character... I think now it looks okay~ In order to film the surgery scenes I had to stay up all night.. So I felt worn out and exhausted. I am not the only one, everyone felt the same. Even so, thanks to everyone's love I could finish up the project with good feelings♥ I will greet everyone soon with my bright and happy self. Thank you everyone!

Lee Sung Kyung: Hello! I am Lee Sung Kyung who plays the character Jin Seo Woo. When filming Doctors, the atmosphere on set is really good... Being able to act together with such outstanding seniors feels really good. I learnt a lot from my seniors and on set, I am the number one imp/being naughty (ㅋㅋㅋㅋ) For loving me even when I lost my mental state (?), treating me well, I am really thankful and had a good time filming. Even though 'Seo Woo' has a lot of shortcomings... There were people who resonated with me and many people who supported me, so I am really thankful to all of you. In my next project, I will meet everyone with a better appearance. Thank you everyone for loving 'Doctors'~ Bye~

Yoon Kyun Sang: Hello I am Yoon Kyun Sang who plays 'Yoon Knife, Jung Yoon Do' in 'Doctors'. During these few months it was very hot and we had to use many technical terms, so it was hard for the actors but we completed filming. I feel really happy. We received a lot of love, and because of everyone's care/concern I had a pleasant and happy time. Fortunately we completed filming with no one being hurt or sick, so it feels good. After this project ends, I will meet everyone with a new project. Please show a lot of love for me at that time too♥ I am thankful for everyone's love and support all this while! Doctors, fighting!

At your request @Kasmic, so sorry it took awhile and pardon any errors :) It's been great watching Doctors and hope to see you all in other threads in future ^^ (Oddly enough the video doesn't play on Soompi, but it works on Youtube for me)

thank you so much @parisonheaven i've dying since morning to know what my baby yoon do said :) 

• Like 11

I managed to found Raeshin couple pics.  

OMG:w00t: i fainted again after saw Doctor Hong in White shirts !  My Dream Guy:wub:

He really looks like Doctor in real life :wub: So, ladies, are you going to find someone like HONG HONG HONG ?? I'm going to...HA HA HA:blush:

Cr:owner

• Like 13

1 minute ago, trust3 said:

i think it's because she is very tired ... it's very difficult to gain weight due to stress and long working hours (this is my personal pov) ...

Yes  I agree.  Honestly, I feel that she was too thin  before.

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, liz-danielle said:

Is it me but I feel PSH's sadness.... Unlike the wrap up party before she lost her smile... I remember at the beginning of drama she said her agent told her to be just herself so I think this time is really hard to let go... Coz she has to let HJ=PSH go.... 

Same.. She looks somewhat she is lost ..I think she is having really hard time to let go HJ.. or any other thing is happening? hahh i can't stop linking her and krw.. 

• Like 13