[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

33 minutes ago, drsfanx3 said:

I didn't mind the first fight scene even if it is not probable in real life. i guess I'm okay with a little creative licence as I understand why they do it (to create impact and to flesh out the uniqueness of her doctor character) and I guess the tone of the drama was not yet established so you didn't know what to expect.

The one thing I wasn't comfortable with was YD's willingness to put a patient's life at risk to drive HJ out of the hospital. He believed that she wasn't competent enough to perform the surgery and yet because he couldn't stand HJ, he was willing to go through with it. Only later during the operation did he express concern for the patient's life but JH's presence was not even in YD's original plans so I can't quite reconcile that he was taking a big risk with the patient's life. I feel it goes contrary to the kind of dedicated doctor he is supposed to be. His recent scenes are quite cute though and provide some nice touch of humour.

Although many people understandably hate SW's father, I find he is not really evil or diabolical enough. I have met worse in real life. He knew JH was signing the contract beforehand and yet he still got upstaged at the board meeting. I'm not quite sure I followed how it happened. Wouldn't he be the kind of do some behind the scenes manipulations beforehand? After all, he said JH would find he is a useless frog in a little pond. Of course I'm glad our JH triumphed but SW's father is not really a challenging villain to outwit. I should clarify I don't mean he should be a cookie cutter type of villain, I like that he is not 100% evil.

Overall, I still find this an outstanding and uplifting drama. I love the voice overs at the start and end of the episodes. They encapsulate the essence of the episode and give us insights into the main characters.

@drsfanx3, I agree with your comment about Yoon Do putting a patient's life at risk. Expecting her to do something wrong and he would step in like God and save the day---surgery on a good day is risky, you don't take chances with a person's life just to prove a point.

In regards to Seo Woo's father, I can't help but feel if it had been a surgery he could have performed on Jin Hong's father, he would have made sure he didn't live. Even his own father was shocked at him wishing JH's father would die; a man he has known for years. The only reason he wanted him to die was so that he could take over the hospital and run it like a corporation. Is he diabolical? No, but you have to be evil to sincerely wish death on a person, not to mention how he and his father plotted to bring JH's father down.

• Like 14

omo omo In the still cut pictures of episode 17, i can see PSH's inner !! I mean her top is transparent , right guys? Or it's just my eyes ???  

If it is seen, then i am damn sure KRW would have noticed it. I want to know how he felt after seeing it..kekekkeke (pervy mode) This is making the scene more romantic and i can't literally wait for the next episode..

• Like 14

‘Doctors’ episode 17 spoilers, promo: Hye-jung’s future in the hospital is revealed; Kang-soo’s problem is uncovered

• Spoiler

‘Doctors’ episode 17 spoilers, promo: Hye-jung’s future in the hospital is revealed; Kang-soo’s problem is uncovered

‘Doctors’ episode 17 spoilers, promo: Hye-jung’s future in the hospital is revealed; Kang-soo’s problem is uncovered (Photo : Facebook/Doctors 닥터스 - Korean Drama)

SBS' popular series "Doctors," also known as "Doctor Crush" is set to air episode 17 on Aug. 15, Monday. The upcoming segment will see what new challenges lie ahead of Hong Ji-hong (Kim Rae-won) and Yoon Hye-jung (Park Shin-hye). Fans must brace themselves for an intense drama as Hye-jung might be in trouble at the hospital. Here are the spoilers for seventeenth episode of the series. Read on to find out what happens next.

The previous episode saw Hye-jung's journey find justice. However, she is faced with new challenges thrown at her by her enemies. But she is not the one to give up. She stands true to what she has believed in and continues to fight.

As the show opened, Hye-jung finds out that the last person who accessed her grandmother's file was Chief Kim. Meanwhile, Kang's-soo's condition continues to worsen. He is often seen drowsy and tired.

The patient from the previous episode is in coma and the doctors continue to monitor the growth of the baby. Also, Ji-hong finally declares his love for Hye-jung in an auditorium.

The doctors at Gookil hospital attempt to treat a high profile patient, who happens to be a politician. And Hye-jung got in trouble for ignoring the calls from VIP ward as she was in a surgery. The show ended with a major cliffhanger with Hye-jung facing the committee.

Moving on to "Doctors" episode 17. The upcoming segment is expected to pick up from where it left off in episode 16. Hye-jung's future at Gookil hospital remains uncertain and the next chapter is expected to reveal the same.

The network has released a promo video for "Doctors" teasing the events of episode 17. It opens with a glimpse at the committee meeting wherein the members argue that a warning would be sufficient for Hye-jung. However, Chief Kim wants her fired from her job. Will Hye-jung lose her job?

In the hospital, Kang Kyung-joon yells at Choi Kang-soo.

"Is this the time for you to be like that?" Kyung-joon hollers at Kang-soo. "Are you not going to get your head straight?"

The next shot shows Kang-soo collapse in the hospital. The hospital staff rushes to check on him. Episode 17 of "Doctors" is expected to reveal the issues Kang-soo has been dealing with.

In addition, Ji-hong is seen encouraging Hye-jung to not give up on her mission. Scroll down to watch the promo.

"Doctors" episode 17 airs Aug. 15 at 10:00 pm KST on SBS. Stay tuned for more spoilers and updates.

i hope we will have more spoilers...
  • Like 18

On 8/14/2016 at 6:32 AM, NongpeeP said:

I like this clip because ParkShinHye did action scene professionally and KimRaeWon made these action scenes with casual mood to ParkShinHye, we can feel JiHong&HyeJung's reunion with amazing chemistry.

Another BTS released this morning, ParkShinHye massaged and poked KimRaeWon's cheek, Cute Sunbae and HooBae.

The first bts here shows how great Shin Hye is. She is shooting those kind of scenes without a double. We Can see how persistent she is. The way Kim Rae Won reacts is really funny. HAHAHA. The second one is Shin Hye massaging KRW. Omygosh!!! It looks like she unconsciously doing the massage. They are really sweet when they are with each other. I can really say that I am a RaeShin Shipper

On 8/14/2016 at 11:29 AM, Tiggie2 said:

cr: as tagged

This scene shows how persistent the Doctors staff just to satisfy us viewers for the drama. The casts barely sleep and film everyday. We can see how tired they were when we are watching the drama. Let us support the drama in exchange for their hardwork. No matter how they rate the drama bad and its like getting boring or whatsoever as long as we're here supporting the drama, let us be happy. 

don't quote images, gifs, videos

Edited by lupita311
don't quote images, gifs, videos
  • Like 17

I thnk yoon do attitude who put patient life in danger is upon his chrcter a bit. Like when he suddenly stop when TH get his nerve during jhong appuchi surgery (am so nervous abt ths).

Like he firmly didnt want to follow hs father steps even he is a chaebol who heirs a lot of money (company mayb). He is cute dorky but he has tht pig headed chrcter. Rebellious maybe. 

(Me also hve some issued in workplace , even it cn affect badly on my career and wrong doing in my profession. But i rarely do it. Just if i felt really angry and cnt contained my ego *sigh*.  Thn whn i realized my wrong doing, i felt so sorry for evryone. Of course apologise is very importnt).

Its D-DAY chingguduel! Morning!

• Like 10

New still for epi 17

201608150804776932_57b0f9135d2e6.jpg

Base on goggle translator, the news describe what will happen in epi 17

Spoiler

'닥터스' 김래원, 박신혜에 합리적 조언…무슨 일?

기사입력 2016.08.15 오전 8:07
댓글0번역언어 선택

[엑스포츠뉴스 김선우 기자] 15일 방송될 SBS 월화 드라마 '닥터스' 17회에서는 달콤한 사랑법으로 여성 시청자를 뒤흔들고 있는 지홍이 과거 담임 선생님다운 합리적인 모습으로 분해 혜정에게 차분하게 조언하는 장면이 방송된다.

공개된 사진 속 지홍의 표정은 다소 심각하다. 이와 마주 앉아 있는 혜정 또한 반항하는 듯 얼굴에 웃음기가 전혀 없다. 다투는 연인인 듯도 하고 조언하는 사제지간인 듯도 하다.

지홍은 혜정에게 좋은 소식 두 가지와 나쁜 소식 한 가지가 있음을 알려 주며, 나쁜 소식에 대한 혜정의 객관적인 처리와 판단을 기대한다. 그러나 누구나 자신의 일에 대해 객관적이기는 어려운 터. 울분에 찬 헤정에게 지홍은 "내가 복수해준다"라고 말하며 달래보지만, 혜정은 "역시 머리 좋으세요. 그렇게 말씀하심 제가 포기할 줄 아세요?"라면서 그 뜻을 간파한다.

결국 지홍은 "복수, 파멸, 응징. 그런 거에 나는 몰두 안해. 오늘 내가 사랑하는 것들만 하고 살기에도 아까워. 내일은 없으니까"라며 부모의 죽음 등 자신의 경험을 통해 알게 된 삶의 진실을 이야기한다. 이를 듣는 혜정의 태도는 그리 수용적이지 않다.

이날 방송에서는 할머니의 죽음에 관한 진실을 파고 들어가는 혜정과 혜정이 다칠 것이 두려워 이를 말리는 지홍의 모습이 잔잔하면서도 인상 깊게 다뤄질 예정.

한편, '닥터스'는 매주 월, 화요일 오후 10시 방송된다.

credit pic to the owner...source : never entertainment

40 minutes ago, Agie said:

New still for epi 17

http://file.osen.co.kr/article/2016/08/15/201608150804776932_57b0f9135d2e6.jpg

Base on goggle translator, the news describe what will happen in epi 17

credit pic to the owner...source : never entertainment

I quickly looked at the Japanese translation of the article, and it does mention them talking about revenge?

And also, I was looking briefly through the Japanese translation of the article relating to the camping date, and yeah, JH does take HJ to the place he used to go fishing with his father all the time, as a way to comfort her.

• Like 18

I think SW's father is more of a coward albeit callous. Expressing the wish that KRW's father (a thorn in his side) would die is simply because it would make his life simple and smooth (he wouldn't have to give up his postion) without him having to actively do anything. I don't think he has the courage to commit murder.

• Like 14

More updates: 

Preview text ep 17- @parisonheaven @snowglobe147 @stroppyse @Ayame @rameennoodles @imjiyoon :tounge_xd:

“해고해야 됩니다”

징계위원회에 출석한 혜정은 자신의 행동에 대해 소신 발언을 하고, 명훈은 혜정을 해고시켜야 한다고 주장한다. 한편, 병원 식구들 앞에서 경련을 일으키고만 강수는 결국 수술을 받게 되는데...

• Like 21

4 minutes ago, Ahpheng said:
Spoiler

OMG... @Ahpheng caught me red handed....LOL....those pic become my mobile home screen wallpaper for a while, and every time I look at those pic my eyes always rest for a while at KRW butt....LOL....:P:D:blush:...Thanks God, I'm not alone to notice KRW nice asset..wakakak

Cp1NM6-VUAAecuw.jpg

credit pic to the owner