Thursday, Aug. 11      
Uncontrollably Fond 12 KBS 9.9%
W—Two Worlds 8 MBC Pre-empted
Wanted 16 SBS Pre-empted
Friday, Aug. 12      
Age of Youth 7 JTBC 1.4%
The Good Wife 11 tvN 4.5%
Cinderella and the Four Knights

http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/08/drama-viewership-ratings-for-the-week-of-aug-8-14-2016/

• Like 19

4 hours ago, thao_2512 said:

I'm not talking about Korean fans which you showed me the rating but ifans...

I check the tag daily so I can tell the difference 

Like I said this kind of drama isn't one ifans like so most of them think it's getting boring or lost in the mountain after 1st 6 eps lol

That's why I'm glad and pleasantly surprised that Doctors is still #1 on both Viki and DF even their rate ( at Viki dropped to 9.5)

Gotcha!  What's so funny about Viki's rating is it dropped suddenly, in a matter of a week or so. I noticed a correlation between the ratings decreasing for Doctors and the announcement that Beautiful Mind episodes would be cut short. It seems that a lot of upset fans took their anger out on Doctors . Some of the viewers comments were:

-  just ridiculous and petty (some saying PSH should continue playing the cutesy 'teenage' roles...:blink:.  I'm a fan and I think for me, this is her best character role yet);

-  some comments were about the lack of chemistry between PSH and KRW...:o:blink:.........:lol::lol::lol::lol:..I could barely catch my breath when reading those one line zingers---they are definitely not watching this drama; 

-  some said it's boring. Personally, I'm loving every single second of this drama. I have watched each episode at least 2 ro 3 times; some individuals scenes I have watched 10 or 15 times (you all know the ones....:wub:)

-  DramaFever has a battle I constantly fight when I happen to be there is people rating a drama low because of missing subtitles or the video not playing; they should be using the "Feedback" section instead of giving the drama a negative rating....ridiculous! I don't speak Spanish, but it appears a lot of negative comments were about subtitles issues.

I have only read one negative comment that I agreed with 100%. It was a comment that criticized the fight scene in the middle of the ER by a doctor. Yes, I loved seeing Hye Jung fight scenes, but that one scene was cringeworthy only because of the setting...ER;  as a doctor, Hye Jung was putting other patient lives in danger. Her fight scene as a teenager is excusable in that she was young. Now she's a 31 year old doctor.  There is one scene during the fight that still makes me cringe, when she pushed one of the gangsters onto the bed of a patient. It showed Hye Jung used poor judgement to fight the gangsters in that setting (sick people, where some could have had a heart attack from the excitement that she escalated). Under normal circumstances, she would and should have been fired on the spot.

Back to the Viki ratings, although the rating dropped, the number of followers increased to 77,382.  I'm sure if you check now, that number of followers has probably increased again.  Importantly, that's of the people who actually clicked to be a follower.....not even tracking the ones watching, but not a follower.

Those complaining about this drama are fighting a losing battle because it's just so good. We have a director who uses real doctors to help guide the actors through scenes to make them more realistic--can't get any better than that.

• Like 22

21 minutes ago, Agie said:

I think inside the folder was her grandma operation file...

The ones that she's been collating? There is no other new documents besides the ones that Dr Kim kept.   Maybe the pig flew and he finally gave it to HJ that's why she seems so confident in walking out of the hospital. 

@lclarakl thanks for updating the news from Viki and DF. Sadly Doctors doesnt air in my region so I cant view it through those sources. But whenever I watch any dramas through Viki I tend to turn off the comments ... I find them distracting and I cant possibly read both the subtitles plus those comments lol! You must be good at multi-tasking :tounge_xd: :thumbsup: 

• Like 14

1 minute ago, Rin90 said:

I read some comments on naver.  Its looks like many of knet want doctors had special eps like dots.. 

http://m.entertain.naver.com/tvBrand/sbs.doctors/talk

Jagannim... gangdonim... please manage doctors gt 4 special eps..  ok i know scarlet heart will aired just after doctors end. Sobbs.. :tears:

Or do we need to make petition for special episode? LOL

• Like 14

24 minutes ago, lclarakl said:

Gotcha!  What's so funny about Viki's rating is it dropped suddenly, in a matter of a week or so. I noticed a correlation between the ratings decreasing for Doctors and the announcement that Beautiful Mind episodes would be cut short. It seems that a lot of upset fans took their anger out on Doctors . Some of the viewers comments were:

-  just ridiculous and petty (some saying PSH should continue playing the cutesy 'teenage' roles...:blink:.  I'm a fan and I think for me, this is her best character role yet);

-  some comments were about the lack of chemistry between PSH and KRW...:o:blink:.........:lol::lol::lol::lol:..I could barely catch my breath when reading those one line zingers---they are definitely not watching this drama; 

-  some said it's boring. Personally, I'm loving every single second of this drama. I have watched each episode at least 2 ro 3 times; some individuals scenes I have watched 10 or 15 times (you all know the ones....:wub:)

-  DramaFever has a battle I constantly fight when I happen to be there is people rating a drama low because of missing subtitles or the video not playing; they should be using the "Feedback" section instead of giving the drama a negative rating....ridiculous! I don't speak Spanish, but it appears a lot of negative comments were about subtitles issues.

I have only read one negative comment that I agreed with 100%. It was a comment that criticized the fight scene in the middle of the ER by a doctor. Yes, I loved seeing Hye Jung fight scenes, but that one scene was cringeworthy only because of the setting...ER;  as a doctor, Hye Jung was putting other patient lives in danger. Her fight scene as a teenager is excusable in that she was young. Now she's a 31 year old doctor.  There is one scene during the fight that still makes me cringe, when she pushed one of the gangsters onto the bed of a patient. It showed Hye Jung used poor judgement to fight the gangsters in that setting (sick people, where some could have had a heart attack from the excitement that she escalated). Under normal circumstances, she would and should have been fired on the spot.

Back to the Viki ratings, although the rating dropped, the number of followers increased to 77,382.  I'm sure if you check now, that number of followers has probably increased again.  Importantly, that's of the people who actually clicked to be a follower.....not even tracking the ones watching, but not a follower.

Those complaining about this drama are fighting a losing battle because it's just so good. We have a director who uses real doctors to help guide the actors through scenes to make them more realistic--can't get any better than that.

I thnk ths case is a bit similar like the heirs. Many international fans condemn the drama Was so bored, childish, not good, wasting leeminho and the other potential actresses and actors, they love second lead more thn hero n heroine, ths drama disaster n failed. But they gt really high rating in korea like 24%. 

But more than that, shinhye bcome halyu queen (dont know if she gt tht status in youre beautiful or heirs but her fan base dfntly goes strong after heirs). Kim woobin took women's heart. Skip lee minho cz hangguk saram loves him very much. Even kim jiwon, krystal (she gt so many praises) and choi jin hyuk and many more gt spotlight. 

And i believe doctors are very power even ifans condemn them. Every high school student want to be like hyejung, the girl turn to be succesful lady. And every girls want to have jihong saem in their school. Wkkwkwkw. Every women want a lover like jihong song saeng, awkwardly romantic namj@hh (ommaya help me)! Yoon kyung sang gt really popular im not weird if after doctors he gt offer to be a leading man, and.. oh i shld stop here. Keke~

• Like 16

45 minutes ago, NongpeeP said:

I like this clip because ParkShinHye did action scene professionally and KimRaeWon made these action scenes with casual mood to ParkShinHye, we can feel JiHong&HyeJung's reunion with amazing chemistry.

Another BTS released this morning, ParkShinHye massaged and poked KimRaeWon's cheek, Cute Sunbae and HooBae.

a0OSTpXklrQ51NNW.jpg

everytime i watch the boxing scene i can't stop laughing especially KRW said I'm so exhausted let's move a bit... wakakakakkakakaka :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

• Like 22

18 minutes ago, Kasmic said:

The ones that she's been collating? There is no other new documents besides the ones that Dr Kim kept.   Maybe the pig flew and he finally gave it to HJ that's why she seems so confident in walking out of the hospital. 

My take from preview episode 17, Dr. Kim gave grandma operation file to Ji Hong. And Ji Hong gave those file to Hye Jung. JH and HJ didn't use those file against MH at the disciplinary meeting.

As a man who in love with her, he didn't want to influence HJ's decision. Whether she will take legal action or brought the file to the Honorary Council of Medical Ethics (is it the right term??...LOL). Whatever HJ's decision, Ji Hong will support her. Because JH just want HJ to be happy and had a closure with her grandma's case.

15 minutes ago, Agie said:

My take from preview episode 17, Dr. Kim gave grandma operation file to Ji Hong. And Ji Hong gave those file to Hye Jung. JH and HJ didn't use those file against MH at the disciplinary meeting.

As a man who in love with her, he didn't want to influence HJ's decision. Whether she will take legal action or brought the file to the Honorary Council of Medical Ethics (is it the right term??...LOL). Whatever HJ's decision, Ji Hong will support her. Because JH just want HJ to be happy and had a closure with her grandma's case.

this is the reason , actually one of the reasons , i really believe is this love story . how not falling for a man like this ? how ?

• Like 18

25 minutes ago, Agie said:

But in the preview JH said something like Dr Kim is distancing himself so his fleeing or something. And if/ when HJ discovers the truth isnt too late for her to take legal action? or perhaps like you said she would or could only take it to the Honorary Council to strip MH down as a Doctor. Maybe thats the only way she can get him. Though she did say that she  only wanted to know the truth as well as an apology from him. 

• Like 17

On 8/14/2016 at 6:32 AM, NongpeeP said:

Another BTS released this morning, ParkShinHye massaged and poked KimRaeWon's cheek, Cute Sunbae and HooBae.

that's my IG fan account. :D

On 8/14/2016 at 6:32 AM, NongpeeP said:

I like this clip because ParkShinHye did action scene professionally and KimRaeWon made these action scenes with casual mood to ParkShinHye, we can feel JiHong&HyeJung's reunion with amazing chemistry.

omg watching this BTS makes me want to watch the whole episode of this again. :wub: in fact, it makes me want to re-watch everything from episode 1 hahahah

• Like 13

1 hour ago, Kasmic said:

But in the preview JH said something like Dr Kim is distancing himself so his fleeing or something. And if/ when HJ discovers the truth isnt too late for her to take legal action? or perhaps like you said she would or could only take it to the Honorary Council to strip MH down as a Doctor. Maybe thats the only way she can get him. Though she did say that she  only wanted to know the truth as well as an apology from him. 

Dr Kim is distancing himself to whom? to JH and HJ or to MH?

Yup, HJ can't bring her grandma case for legal action because of the statute of limitation for legal action only 10 years and her grandma's case already 13 years. But she could take it to Honorary council. Or probably HJ will confront MH first and show the file, and give him choices to step down as hospital director and apologise. 

eZ5FAYP.jpg

credit pic to the owner