[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

24 minutes ago, Kasmic said:

@Ahpheng OMO a cstrip for @nonski she must be over the moon. Can I answer the question? Well Im going to anyway and be cheeky because that's what I thought outright when I read your c-strip. :tounge_xd:

YD- "Why am I still single?"

Me- "Because you havent met @nonski "

Oh, wait he just greeted her at the beginning... well ummm?? he still hasnt met our lovely friend @nonski at all. Nonski this calls for a change of ava... it's big brother turn now. :phew:;):P 

chingu @Kasmic lols yeah i am over the moon and with your added comment and i am way over there.  komawo! yes i will change ava soon, i am just a big fan of ljs, it's just that my latest bias now is my siberian husky Yoon Do.!

18 minutes ago, ned_lee said:

@nonski you made me laugh there, so ur past for YDs sake is still in the making? So care to share the bts after:lol:

Re ranking... it doesn't really matter if the drama is already drawing big ratings on viewership. For me its a way of a how fans support their bias see even drama that is yet to be shown was already ranked (based on that cap).

Sometimes not all "loyal" viewer is patient enough or has a thing of doing that (rating). I myself is one, i can say i am loyal to doctors as this is the first drama i live streamed (even during ofc hours), :sweatingbullets:actively participated on forum but never leave rating / comments on blogs, review, etc. ;)

@ned_lee hahaha chingu right my past is still in the making since he wants women with past and i sure will share the bts.

• Like 11

19 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

handy talkie also seams to me . hahaha '' roger , roger ... HJ i am right here , open the door ... over ... ''

but i observed that he has his veins in all the splendor . hahahaha

yes , seams HJ house .

"roger... wait a second, i'm on my way Oppa, "

i still waiting HJ call him oppa :wub:

• Like 12

@dhia205 PSH already calls KRW "OPPA" offscreen and in my opinion that says a lot. ;)

Omo @trust3 you naughty chingue hahaha! Im going to take one step further because its like midnight here and there shouldnt be any underage chingues and if there is then ummm blah!!! just drool with me. You cant be in a bubble all your life. :tounge_xd:

752a34e336777d20f2b907094aa09495.png cto

crazy-monkey-emoticon-004.gif?1292792378 Doesnt this image just look like they are already in bed?? crazy-monkey-emoticon-004.gif?1292792378

• Like 24

11 minutes ago, trust3 said:

i really wanna see this scene (HJ-JH) in d next episode ...

hmmmm ... i can hear deep voice of JH .... byung byung byung

not in JH or HJ house please.. YD & SH will got heart attack if they see this :w00t::w00t:

@Kasmic no no no.. not PSH.. but YHJ.. :D

• Like 18

1 hour ago, akhenaten said:

In all honesty, PSH looked pretty ordinary to me in her earlier works, at least the ones I checked out (I never really got around to completing any of her earlier dramas. For whatever reason, they didn't pique my interest). No offense meant to PSH but there are a lot of actresses who are more physically beautiful than she is. Whether their beauty is natural or augmented is beside the point. But in this series PSH seemed to have bloomed. She looks radiant in a lot of her scenes and in some of them, she really looks quite beautiful! She must be one of those people who grow into their physical imperfections and transform wonderfully. :)

Exactly..for me this drama make PSH/KRW shine in my eyes..they act skill JJANG!!and they looks so charming and beautiful, all the best for the next project of these two :)

• Like 17

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

what she probably trying to say is that the ranking might be a bit flaw.....as 'Doctors' is already in their last 2 weeks of airing....

and also there are more ppl ranking it...hence the ranking will drop depending on who rank them...

we can have ppl who give poor ranking because the subtitles is late, or some might be just plain hater.....

so the best way to enjoy a show / drama is dont take the ranking too hard or to heart too much.....as she is comparing to some other where.....some of the drama that werent even airing yet but had gain a pretty high ranking......so the ranking to be honestly is not really trusthworthy

1 hour ago, nonski said:

Spoiler

omg! @Ahpheng saranghae!  i super luveet! i'm gonna use this as wallpaper for my desktop. now i feel like i'm fully recovered.

and YoonDo dear, i'm single and available, with a past (i will make one) and you're single cuz you;re waiting for me!

---------------------------

@Rin90 i think what she is trying to say there is that rankings don't really matter and does not show the real rankings because even dramas that are not yet on air already received higher ratings than uri Doctors.  well, i hope that is what she mean.

Tq so much dear Angelangie for explaination .*flying kiss* .  Im agree with LUpita, ranking doesnt matter, the matter is we got so many puppy in Doctors~ even kim rae won turn out like a baby puppy (what am talking abt? *Scrtch my head*)

doctors16-00173.jpg

*Look at his satisfction face, LOL

Daoaad2.jpg

nonski, tq for your explaination. This pic is super hilarious & ok u can share your underwear with yoon do, wkwkwkk.. ahpheng why so naughty? XD

• Like 20

52 minutes ago, kate_USA said:

My thought just went back to the camping site  :wub: I really hope HJ would not leave JH there alone.  I hope the scene @ the camping site will allow them to share their pain and what they went thru in the last 13 yrs...put closure to their pain so they can move on.  

A proposal at "sunrise" signify a new beginning would be PERFECT!!!!:heart: (after they have spend the night at the campsite:D:phew:...leave that to your imagination.;);))....Ooooh, how I want the proposal scene sooooooo badly for this couple:wub::wub:

May I make a guess? :D

My guess basing it on pictures and preview is that they were talking, talked about Halmoni, HJ left, he followed her and they talked while standing and part of why JH said "Don't give up today" so they can continue with their happy camping.  I'm probably wrong, that's why I'm just a viewer and not the script writer. lol...It could also be that HJ just really needed to go to the bathroom. :P

Aish this show gives me all kninds of feelings and occupies my thoughts quite a bit. Maybe I'm a "method patient" (lol) so I can stay in character. (A pun from method actors who stay in character in between filming)

BTW, Is Kim Rae Won and Park Shin Hye method actors?

P.S. I enjoy reading all your comments, co-patients.

• Like 17

Spoiler
26 minutes ago, NongpeeP said:

All clips have already been subbed in English. The more we watch, the more we could realize JiHong&HyeJung's chemistry come with reasons:

- KimRaeWon consistently designed adlib and rehearse with ParkShinHye. KimRaeWon will act and ask to reshoot till he satisfies with all aspects in each scene diligently even as we have know how tired to shoot while on air. (Crews so-called him as Mr. ad-lib king and Mr. reshoot-till-satisfy) 

- ParkShinHye is like bright energy to casts&crews in addition to her acting concentration to delivery each scene with best emotions in all kinds no matter dramatic, love, action. (Crews so-called her as Ms. source of energy) 

Omo thank you for this compilation of bts!  I will download the subs cz the vid already in my lappy :D:D

doctors16-00170.jpg 

tomorrow is d-day (doctors day)! Anyyong chingguya. Need rest to work tomorrow~

• Like 17

20 minutes ago, NongpeeP said:

All clips have already been subbed in English. The more we watch, the more we could realize JiHong&HyeJung's chemistry come with reasons:

- KimRaeWon consistently designed adlib and rehearse with ParkShinHye. KimRaeWon will act and ask to reshoot till he satisfies with all aspects in each scene diligently even as we have know how tired to shoot while on air. (Crews so-called him as Mr. ad-lib king and Mr. reshoot-till-satisfy) 

- ParkShinHye is like bright energy to casts&crews in addition to her acting concentration to delivery each scene with best emotions in all kinds no matter dramatic, love, action. (Crews so-called her as Ms. source of energy) 

please define 'Kim Rae Won will act and ask to re-shoot till he satisfies' .... do you mean the kiss shoot have been done many times till he satifies ? then what about 'bed scene' ... kyaaaaaa

• Like 15

33 minutes ago, trust3 said:

JH's will be best .... i wanna samchun P reaction ... :wub::wub::wub:

paran will be teas him nonstop... or maybe he could teach & give JH advice.. since paran more experienced :w00t:

• Like 15

There are no hints of bed scene, marriage proposal or wedding scene based on the latest stills and preview :bawling: The pacing of the story was smooth in the last 4 episodes. HJ is almost getting her closure with grandma's case. Our OTP's relationship are getting stronger. But I'm greedy for our OTP intimate scenes because their acting and chemistry are dabomb!

Realistically speaking, I don't think we will get our bed scene or intimate scene because this drama is airing on public broadcast. There are strict rules for public broadcasters. But I still have a tiny hope that PD and writer will give us a hot passionate kissing scene for us to hold on to forever when this drama ends :wub:

Let's wait for RaeShin to reunite again in movie remake, say Mr & Mrs Smith? In order to get more hot and action scenes between them :D

• Like 21