[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

12 minutes ago, neenawin said:

hahaha I do try to not get my hopes up, but there's a constant war in my head. One side saying not to get my hopes up, and the other just going wild with crazy imaginations. 

hahaha exactly , very hard to keep your mind clear , and to keep low expectation . :)

10 minutes ago, lclarakl said:

@USAFarmgirl, sorry to shorten your post, however, I will truthfully admit that my mind went completely to the gutter when Hye Jung told Ji Hong he had big hands.........made me wonder if the writer was sneaking in a side joke.:lol::lol:

i believe they know what the fans are talking ... :)

• Like 13

13 minutes ago, evie7 said:

Thank you:wub: Anything different is a help!.

He looks fine to me tooin-love-cute-cat-emoticon.gif He has to be tired since he was filming a movie and then started the drama w/out a lot of rest.

LMAO My favorite has to be the apple/peach eating gif :D But you must remember rational and reason are no longer words in some of our vocabs right now.  

embarrassed1-onion-head-emoticon.gifOf course that would be the only reason my friend 

@evie7 I forgot your favorite fruits! :o Sorry!  And the apple/peach eating gif too! :D... 

The reality is that we are a very careful evaluated all the details in order to better understand the drama. :rolleyes: Who doesn't know us, buy us! :phew:  :blush:

• Like 12

HEY JH & HJ...tumblr_m5ao1ius6B1rolp7fo1_500.gif                ME >

Related imageRelated imageRelated imageRelated image:wub:

Hello Kisses?  Good Mourning Kisses? Great Job After Surgery Kisses? I Missed You Kisses?  There you are Kisses? It's Monday Kisses?  And my favorite lets make IJ & SW jealous with a grab me up against the wall go for it EXTREME KISSES!!!!:w00t:LOL!! LOL!!! Wink Wink:P

14 minutes ago, USAFarmgirl said:

Hello Kisses?  Good Mourning Kisses? Great Job After Surgery Kisses? I Missed You Kisses?  There you are Kisses? It's Monday Kisses?  And my favorite lets make IJ & SW jealous with a grab me up against the wall go for it EXTREME KISSES!!!!:w00t:LOL!! LOL!!! Wink Wink:P

so nice :)

what i am doing with my life kisses ? hahaha

how do i ended up like this ? HOW ? I WAS A NORMAL PERSON TILL A FEW WEEKS AGO ... really , really ... i hade a life outside , really ... i mean even i i was at some point ( if i remember correctly ) in a park , yes , yes ...now i remember .

• Like 15

20 minutes ago, andreasofia16 said:

@evie7 I forgot your favorite fruits! :o Sorry!  And the apple/peach eating gif too! :D... 

The reality is that we are a very careful evaluated all the details in order to better understand the drama. :rolleyes: Who doesn't know us, buy us! :phew:  :blush:

of course we are like this ... is no wander that we write 550 pages + about 10 episode drama till now ... this job is not that easy , not at all . we must evaluate the sleeves of the shist purley on scientific purpose . this is the true , and nothing more .

• Like 15

3 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

so nice :)

what i am doing with my life kisses ? hahaha

how do i ended up like this ? HOW ? I WAS A NORMAL PERSON TILL A FEW WEEKS AGO ... really , really ... i hade a life outside , really ... i mean even i i was at some point ( if i remember correctly ) in a park , yes , yes ...now i remember .

Cheer up look at it this way at least your not alone sending you a Patients Kiss!  If that doesn't work I know a doctor we can call:w00t:

Image result for what about goodnight kisses gifImage result for Doctors Park Shin Hye & Kim Rae Won

1 hour ago, leim said:

Yeap, they're behind that rock.Maybe they're at the park playing Pokemon Go and end up finding each other or catching each other's Poke? haha

:o :sweatingbullets: :D

1 hour ago, neenawin said:

Ahhh, they're playing hide and kiss. I'm excited just thinking about it :love:

LOL I bet it will, hopefully the kiss will be steamy and hot unlike the first time. Whew, it's getting hot in this thread. :flushed:

This thread it's fun! :lol:  And I don't know is the kiss will come... 

52 minutes ago, Tiggie2 said:

But YD (YKS) is there so maybe no kisses :blink:

cr: Doctors DC

@Tiggie2 I was thinking the same thing... :(

35 minutes ago, USAFarmgirl said:

It's still Sunday where I am too! Afternoon here but not in Korea :w00t:  I think our thread is full of beauty love your writing too!!:wub:

@USAFarmgirl, same here! This thread is amazing... 

34 minutes ago, neenawin said:

Argh, I know. :( The writer and PD knows how to keep us frustrated and cause us to go crazy. I end up rewatching the previous episodes anticipating for Monday to come again. But let's not get our hopes up or else we will be very disappointed. 

If it's where JH/YD lives, maybe we will get a sleeping scene between HJ/JH like we hoped to see. A cute lovey scene + they get their rest. It's a perfect, win-win situation. :relaxed::tounge_xd:

@neenawin and now, more angst to us because of YD. I just hope she hasn't gone out with YD and thst is that she went to see JH and they met him. So frustrating... :(

• Like 15

4 minutes ago, andreasofia16 said:

@neenawin and now, more angst to us because of YD. I just hope she hasn't gone out with YD and thst is that she went to see JH and they met him. So frustrating... :(

well important is that JH is also there ...so no worries . :D 

I am afraid that YD will begin to be very insistent ... even if HJ was very clear about what she feels . Maybe something will change ? i don't know ...

• Like 12

Imagine, a kiss scene between JH and HJ and where YD saw this  :w00t:

Another romantic kiss scene and rating will definitely go over 20% and this thread will reach 1000 in no time:lol::lol:

Another bed scene and the rating will definitely go over 30% and all our patients will go wackos:lol::lol:

A kiss scene AND a bed scene together...rating will hit the roof and make history. I cannot imagine where in this thread I will have to back read the pages...hahahahaah!!!:lol::lol::lol:

So far, the writer and producer have not disappointed us.  Let's hope they do not drag the storyline and have this lovely couple settle their issues in Ep 11 because there are so many issues that need to be iron out in the Hospital. 

• Like 21

1 hour ago, USAFarmgirl said:

lol,i love your all kiss.just added another kiss( just because kisses ).hahhaha.omg i became a kiss addicted becos of doctors.I actually don't care open mouth or close mouth kiss.I just want kiss after kiss.hehe:blush:.

• Like 17

4 hours ago, Ayame said:

LOL, it's very entertaining to see everyone's posts here. XD Anyway, this is a bit of a random thought, but I like how in HJ's room, you can also see the Captain America and Spiderman stuffed animals in the top shelfs, as seen in the preview:

Thanks for pointing this out. I know we have been on pins and needles wonder whats going to happen but, Hye Jin can't be ready to give Hong, Hong, Hong the boot if she has those toys displayed. The second preview seems to be pointing to something going on w/Yoon Do. Maybe his story will be more in focus. 

@saeedehLOL Thanks for the Bts Love Story.

2 hours ago, USAFarmgirl said:

Not to mention I don't care what woman you might ask when faced with the news of someone she loves having to work along side an ex girlfriend or wife or in IJ's case someone who loved and could still love her MAN!!  Let me say just for myself not happening with a smile on my face and it's not about trusting my Man!  It's about not trusting IJ when you already know how she plays the game... 

There is no way I would be happy about that either. Poor Hye Jung has to already deal w/ The Princess and now In Joo. I wonder what type of relationship Ji Hong and IJ were in? I just can't see that he would ever be in a committed relationship w/IJ and that she was the one that kept pushing it like she did when in the early episodes? Is she just going to still continue to try to force Ji Hong into a romantic relationship? :crazy:

25 minutes ago, CamelKnight said:

I would like to see a proper kiss instead of the "you caught me by surprise-kiss" or the "I don't want to kiss you but I'm not turning my head-kiss".

I don't mind if the mouths are closed or open, tongue action or no. I just want a solid kiss with both parties completely involved. It's so much better than the usual forced kiss.

I agree a proper kiss would be nice

• Like 19

Just now, maria1983 said:

hahaha exactly , very hard to keep your mind clear , and to keep low expectation . :)

i believe they know what the fans are talking ... :)

Oh.. the upside of live shooting. Hihihi

• Like 12

Annyeong... Morning...

happy Monday!!!

we have 8 episode left = 4 weeks only so not much time to resolve all those problem left behind -- HJ's parent, hospital politic, between SW/HJ, grandma's case and JH/HJ (5 cases for 10 episodes). Too much and too rush!

• Like 17

3 hours ago, andreasofia16 said:

and now, more angst to us because of YD. I just hope she hasn't gone out with YD and thst is that she went to see JH and they met him. So frustrating... :(

hmm, or MAYBEEE YD was with JH and they were having dinner. Then HJ was waiting for JH to come home so they can talk, do the freaky deaky, or whatever. 

• Like 12