[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

1 minute ago, yongpal said:

Ok, btw, any subs for the new preview? :D

hm , thanks for the information . :)

I didn't find any ...maybe someone will help us soon :)

but i heard has something to do with the fact that they are worried abouy what YD did ... and this will be the reason of why they are sad in some scenes . we will see . :)

• Like 15

4 minutes ago, yongpal said:

KRW is also active on his FB and IG but both are private accounts, closed from the public eye haha. FB is quite "stalkable". He once changed his profile pic with PSH (the one in the lab scene with stick but with a different angle) but after a few days he changed it to a cat picture with a shadow. He was also replying in the comments section to his friends.

so maybe that explains why he is an phone addict when he has the time on set plus his introverted personality like me! :D

Slight my heart gets giddy the fact he changed his profile pic with PSH eee :wub:

• Like 21

Hi! A new preview is out? When? Where is? What's about?  What YD did?  You are incredible. I'm come back here and I have over eight pages to read. Your speedy fingers... 

6 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

hm , thanks for the information . :)

I didn't find any ...maybe someone will help us soon :)

but i heard has something to do with the fact that they are worried abouy what YD did ... and this will be the reason of why they are sad in some scenes . we will see . :)

• Like 15

7 minutes ago, Raquel Bastian said:

Slight my heart gets giddy the fact he changed his profile pic with PSH eee :wub:

@Raquel Bastian, same as me ... i think that should be taken into account coz he is an introvert person... or is it him potraying JH? (i hope the 1st one though) :w00t:

• Like 10

KRW is probably playing Pokemon Go hahaha. Kidding aside wish people would put down their phones more often and just look around and smell the roses or in KRW's case smell PSH's hair.

• Like 17

24 minutes ago, Raquel Bastian said:

^ hahahaha. Yeah KRW is going pokemon hunting hahahaha

OMO why YD is crying in the preview?

cud be bc he has to do something he hates to save someone? like going into management of the hospital (hopefully nt by marriage to seo woo or any1 else) to save hj from being dismissed or under scrutiny due to the car "bribe" incident n her past (buidling fire) ?

im kinda confuse as to who is actually the head dept of neurosurgery? i thought its KTH ( head of neuro n vice pres of the hospital) bc he was the one who recruited hj  but in the preview he's nt?

is it jh nw? or cud be its yd?

• Like 16

3 minutes ago, leim said:

KRW is probably playing Pokemon Go hahaha. Kidding aside wish people would put down their phones more often and just look around and smell the roses or in KRW's case smell PSH's hair.

well , he does this when she s around ... but look now ... she was not there . hahahahaha

• Like 13

3 hours ago, Agie said:

He looks young here..

hmmm that shirt.... looks like he's wearing a bikini top on top of his shirt lol.  When Hong wears multi colored ensemble, it just reflects his current mood, means he's ready to party like  in a theme park haha.

• Like 16

7 minutes ago, leim said:

hmmm that shirt.... looks like he's wearing a bikini top on top of his shirt lol.  When Hong wears multi colored ensemble, it just reflects his current mood, means he's ready to party like  in a theme park haha.

pray , pray , pray

this is what we want to hear !!!!!!! hallelujah !!!

Hope you are right :) You brought light on this topic , kind person .

CoI-uhSVMAEMh7q.jpg

credit to the owner

another outfit ? omg .... hahaha seams that he will make lot's of showers :D

• Like 17

1 hour ago, shinhyefan said:

@ozkyrka

I think that FB is fake account. is just my think, not offense who is believe that fb account. peach :blush:

Yes there are plenty of fake accts lining up LOL

But got his FB info from one of his avid fans club in Myanmar whose seem updated always of him throughout the years. They say sometimes maybe his relatives are the ones using his account lol 

it's very private u can see only profile pics and his friends making comments in Korean (setting is similar to Rain's FB) so I think it's not fake :) 

But I dunno hahaha

• Like 20

3 minutes ago, saeedeh said:

:wub:BTS love story of JH and  Hj:wub:

our JH is busy with his phone and chatting with his lover HJ and asking her when will she come?

Omg , this , this ... this is gold . Yes , Yes ... we accepted has Our Story today , intense ...and so well made that our hearts gone crazy ! Yes , yes . :D

• Like 16

1 hour ago, maria1983 said:

Okay , i will tell you what is going on . KRW/JH has this acount on a online game , and he must take care of his farm , plant the plants , cut the gras , feed the animals ... take care of the flower camp , always have enough water ... and you must enter on thet game online a lot   :D this is what i imagine he does . because  my husband is the same  ,  not talk alot , introvertit type . and he stay a lot on the phone . :)  

Haha! I have to agree. My dad is the same. Always on his phone playing Sudoku whenever he sees a free time. Even during family dinners. Pssh. Definitely introvert. LOL! 

• Like 19

1 hour ago, yongpal said:

KRW is also active on his FB and IG but both are private accounts, closed from the public eye haha. FB is quite "stalkable". He once changed his profile pic with PSH (the one in the lab scene with stick but with a different angle) but after a few days he changed it to a cat picture with a shadow. He was also replying in the comments section to his friends.

so maybe that explains why he is a phone addict when he has the time on set plus his introverted personality like me! :D

He has FB? Mind sharing? LOLOLOL. 

Gahh, need to slap myself awake from dramaland. 

• Like 13

21 hours ago, maria1983 said:

At least if he's upset ... he can do a shower . People still take showers when they are upset . and he will feel even more good after .

We call that shower angst! I hope the SBS Spy reads your post

8 hours ago, dhia205 said:

he won't call as crazy.. he'll call us BYUNTAE :phew:

Why did you call me w/out tagging me?evil-smile-onion-head-emoticon.gif

8 hours ago, caray said:

We are too invested in this drama and its otp already. Hahaha :) 

Heaven help us

That's for sure. If they don't make up Monday I will be pouting all day at work on Tuesday:crazy: KRW looks hot in that tight tshirt. If his stylist would only hand him a pair of tight jeans.. It would make this waiting, when are they going to make up, waiting... Go by faster.

@dee89 Real and rational left me 5 weeks ago

Edited by evie7
  • Like 19

You are insane! I have been reading your last posts and my conclusion is that we need a doctor here, but not a neurosurgeon, here we need a psychiatrist! :D You're amazing! When you read all the post 'back to back' and read about his vains, his hands, his obssesion with his phone, the colors of his clothing, his serious faces, etc., anyway, I had to laugh out loud because more that one thread of a drama seems like a convention of stalkers. :lol::lol::lol: I'm joking! I really love this thread. And I know that that is the effect of waiting for Monday's episode... Let's keep having fun! :)

• Like 24