[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

22 minutes ago, JodyS said:
Spoiler

Cute! Both YKS and KRW helping staff film PSH :)

kRW also? Playful dr hong... :blush:

Anyeong morning! Im already in my workplace and patiently waiting for today episode. Please night cme faster~

• Like 14

3 minutes ago, MAROSA_JIN said:

Spoiler

CoJhf0-VIAEvoJY.jpg

CoIlzpiUkAEU-ow.jpg

Spoiler

CoKwDLrVIAATSn5.jpg

I missed dr hong's smile and grin like bbabo... nowadays he looks stressed and his grin not as big as ep 1 to 9... 

• Like 17

32 minutes ago, andreasofia16 said:

hmm, or MAYBEEE YD was with JH and they were having dinner. Then HJ was waiting for JH to come home so they can talk, do the freaky deaky, or whatever. 

33 minutes ago, andreasofia16 said:

@neenawin, yes! I forgot the dinner that they had pending... Thanks, my friend! :)

Chingu's I totally agre with you guys..... THis is what should happen .... I am so dying for a kiss like this 

Spoiler

I would be the happiest woman alive..... Yay Ya y

• Like 16

from the news still picture, i think PD-nim really want to suprise us tonight....  my damn curious really making me mental stapor anytime soon.... and i think i'll need intubation later.....group hugs fellow patients..... we can only meet our Doctors tonight... 

• Like 19

8 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

Chingu's I totally agre with you guys..... THis is what should happen .... I am so dying for a kiss like this 

Reveal hidden contents

THAT KISS OMGGGG :o Literally had my mouth wide open. I really hope your prediction will be true. I will gladly die if it happens. 

• Like 13

1 hour ago, UnniSarah said:

Hide contents

@UnniSarah, I wish and hope that will be much better than that. That the microscope, the surgical instruments, the gowns and the gloves flying through the air. hehehe Opps! Sorry! :blush: I got excited! It will not be in the OR, so none of this things will fly through the air. :D

• Like 16

56 minutes ago, leim said:

Looks like he does really like fishing

and look some info of him with his driver's license in Hawaii during his vacation in 2012 lol

Says he is 6'2 in height on his ID

6'2? One of my friend, who is tall said that a tall man already have the half of the battle won. :P

And as a another friend say: 'Big ship, walk or not walk' :D

• Like 21