[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

54 minutes ago, snowglobe147 said:

I know I'm not included in your list, but I can translate that for you if you want.

Episode 11 Text Preview:

“선생님이 더 이상 날 사랑하지 않게 됨 어떻게 되는 거에요?”

위급 환자 수지의 수술로 인해 지홍과 혜정은 오랜만에 인주와 마주치게 된다. 한편, 지홍이 혜정의 징계건으로 마음 쓴 사실을 알게 된 혜정은 지홍을 찾아가고, 지홍에게 느끼는 자신의 솔직한 감정을 말하는데...

Title: What do I do if Teacher no longer loves me?

Through the emergency surgery of patient Suzy, Jihong and Hyejung meet Injoo for the first time in a long while. Meanwhile, when Hyejung realizes Jihong is worried over her predicament (meaning that he is worried that she might get kicked out of the hospital), she goes to find Jihong, and tells/confesses to him of the feelings she has for him...

huaaa.. god bless you @snowglobe147 angel1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129286248 thanks for the translation.. 

i hope this confession not about her fearness that he might leave her one day, but love confession that she really want him in a real relationship. cheer2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129286249

34 minutes ago, Kasmic said:

SQUEEEE!! I love that last bit.. HJ confess and he better NOT run.   We might have our KISS or HUG  it wont be too much to ask right?? HJ with pleading eyes at the end of ep 10 - Geez that's me now. Kiss or hug return would be nice please JH?? 

he will run, run to hug her or give her a KISS...bye2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862494

• Like 19

54 minutes ago, snowglobe147 said:

I know I'm not included in your list, but I can translate that for you if you want.

Episode 11 Text Preview:

위급 환자 수지의 수술로 인해 지홍과 혜정은 오랜만에 인주와 마주치게 된다. 한편, 지홍이 혜정의 징계건으로 마음 쓴 사실을 알게 된 혜정은 지홍을 찾아가고, 지홍에게 느끼는 자신의 솔직한 감정을 말하는데...

Through the emergency surgery of patient Suzy, Jihong and Hyejung meet Injoo for the first time in a long while. Meanwhile, when Hyejung realizes Jihong is worried over her predicament (meaning that he is worried that she might get kicked out of the hospital), she goes to find Jihong, and tells/confesses to him of the feelings she has for him...

@snowglobe147, thanks for the translation! So... apparently the blood doesn't reach the river... :D So, we have reconciliation here... And how we have suffered this week! :( But if we have a reconciliation, nothing else matters. :)

• Like 18

1 hour ago, sweetbloom74 said:

It's Monday and start to feel good again waiting for Doctors, Meanwhile, here are Kim Rae Won's past leading ladies before our well-loved drama:   :grin:

Hide contents

My Love Patzzi' Jang Nara

'Rooftop Room Cat' Jeong Da-bin 

'Love Story in Harvard "Kim Tae-hee 

'A Thousand Days' Promise "Soo Ae 

'Doctors' Park Shin Hye 

Source:http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=914240

[

----------------------------------------

For me, Kim Tae Hae is the best co-star for krw. Mybe love story in havard storyline is very2 interesting & strong. Love between lawyer & doctor.

For me, Kim Rae Won is the the best co-star for Park Shin Hye. Because their chemistry off & on screen so sweet & natural. Love between teacher & student

• Like 13

51 minutes ago, starb82 said:

6'2 is 188 cm. My husband is 185, so KRW is taller which is GOOD (insert his voice when saying good after Hye Jung put down his book and not tidying his room).

:D

:blink::sweatingbullets: i wonder yoon kyung sang height. 200cm ++?? :astonished:

• Like 12

3 minutes ago, angelangie said:

Hehehe he is tall but he has no flexibility hehehe

During Running Man, they called him eiffel tower. Because when he stretch his legs, it looked like eiffel tower, and that was as far as he could go. Kekeke... :P

I think he might come close to 200 cm.

• Like 15

32 minutes ago, andreasofia16 said:

If we include Toon Gyun-Sang, we are close to putting together a basketball team...:D

A basketball team indeed! If I'm not mistaken the last time Yoon Kyun Sang height was checked before his military enlistment, it was 187.5cm, but I'm sure he's grown taller since then, so I predicted he's probably about 192 or 194 cm, which is still a WOW for an Asian guy. As for KRW, I don't think he's 6' 2, Lee Min Ho is a tad taller than him (the same height in pictures is probably because of camera angle).

• Like 15

1 hour ago, snowglobe147 said:

Episode 11 Text Preview:

Thanks, chingu :)

• Like 14

Haha, I'm telling you... the moment should they release any new teaser today, this page is gonna jump another 10 pages+ before tonight's episode even airs. 

600! We're not far off! 

9 Hours countdown! 

• Like 21

27 minutes ago, yunjae87 said:

A basketball team indeed! If I'm not mistaken the last time Yoon Kyun Sang height was checked before his military enlistment, it was 187.5cm, but I'm sure he's grown taller since then, so I predicted he's probably about 192 or 194 cm, which is still a WOW for an Asian guy. As for KRW, I don't think he's 6' 2, Lee Min Ho is a tad taller than him (the same height in pictures is probably because of camera angle).

Wow! He's tall. His height is 6'4". I check the LMH and KRW information (for the first time in my life) LMH is 6'2" (187cm) and KRW is 6' (183cm)  However, they are tall... :)

When HJ was operating Soo-chul and JH subtitute her, he asked to climb the operating table... :lol:

• Like 19

4 minutes ago, Kasmic said:

Im looking at the preview again... anyone thinking that this might be case of domestic violence? 

The guy looks emotionally unstable the girl looks like she's got a bruise cheek with a lil look of fear/ hate of him.  I dont know, Im just guessing. 

ahhh...somehow I got that vibe, too. I think there's probability it was a domestic violence case.

• Like 18

1 hour ago, snowglobe147 said:

she goes to find Jihong, and tells/confesses to him of the feelings she has for him...

sorry to cut your post.@snowglobe147 and thanks :) for the trans. ,so maybe we will forsee an embrace and a tender/passionate kiss (pick your choice  :wink:) by the end of ep 11?

CoLmKjtUIAAECAD.jpg

cr to snowglobe147/twitter

Photo published for '닥터스' 박신혜, 상큼한 대본 인증샷 '비타민 미소'

http://m.media.daum.net/m/entertain/newsview/20160725115723217

Park Shin Hye pain in enlightenment.  Park Shin Hye (pictured) in the SBS wolhwageuk Doctors have grown to love in Kim Rae-won and pain.  Provide / SBS

Doctors Kim Rae-won conflicts.  Doctors at Kim Rae-won (photo) finds himself with another aspect of the Park Shin Hye.  Provide / SBS

http://news.tf.co.kr/read/entertain/1648495.htm

• Like 24