13528462_1134348073255100_70272374583048

One of my fave episode of Doctors.

Their dialogue after 13 years.....

Dr. Hong: Are you married?

Dr. Yoo: No.

Dr. Hong: Do you have a boyfriend?

Dr. Hong: Then we're set

Waaaa, Why do I have a feeling that He deliver it so naturally as if He is asking her based on His real feelings not with the Doctor's script??????????:heart:

Fangirling: ON

2 hours ago, Kasmic said:

Im looking at the preview again... anyone thinking that this might be case of domestic violence? 

The guy looks emotionally unstable the girl looks like she's got a bruise cheek with a lil look of fear/ hate of him.  I dont know, Im just guessing. 

I had that feeling too. The delusional one who did in the name of love. Maybe this case will make Hye Jung open about her past to Ji Hong. I don't think he knew that well. Hye Jung only mentioned about her being abused to Yoon Do. 

As much as I hate it, but they need to pass the cheesy lovey dove stage and start getting to know the real them. Afterwards they can be cheesy again, because that's how we like it.

• Like 19

1 hour ago, zia28 said:

Didn't you forget "Punch" ? Kim Rae Won/Kim Ah Joong really goodlooking couple although there is no romantic story but i love to see them together :heart: for sure KRW looks more handsome and manly in Doctors, short hair make him soo perfect..:wub:

Also his hits drama "what star did you come from? With jung ryu won. In that drama, have lot of kissing scene. KRW looks so hots & sexy

I hope we can see super duper kissing scene with PSH too. Not awkward kissing likes before. Please PDnim :wub:

• Like 15

Its here the sneak peak of HJ confession I think... 

7ffa9b63cda951c4ce847d74aa14f797.png

http://program.sbs.co.kr/builder/endPage.do?pgm_id=22000009527&pgm_mnu_id=43791&contNo=22000186308

or in Naver: http://tvcast.naver.com/v/1002092/list/84798

Calling our translators for HELP! @snowglobe147 @whiteangel25 @parisonheaven @stroppyse Im forgetting someone arent I??? @rameennoodles ANYONE??? 

His looking VERY uncomfortable at her confession. :crazy:

a294213f615a301f87dc52c2f29e659a.gif

• Like 24

Hello , hello , dear obsessed friends :) Monday's here . :)

Morning to the ones that are awake for few minutes .

Good afternoon to the ones that at this moment are already at work .

Good evening to all that now are home ...after a hard working day .

good night to the ones that got to bed . Sweet dreams !!

Welcome to the new fans . Happy to have you hare . Enjoy this wanderful trip . Will be amazing :)

1,84 cm has KRW for the ones who want to know his hight .

His father is a korean champion at fishing . and from there KRW has this passion .

he was in a basketball team before to become an actor  but he had an accident .

I love the new photos ... and i will say from the beginning : i am not obsessed !!! but he has a towel on his sholders in a picture ...that means a shower scene ? hahaha

• Like 20

Really curious what HJ and JH conversation. I used google translate just for the tittle. Park Shin Hye and Kim Rae Won  Straight confession "If a teacher is no longer love me ..." then we must wait what the continuence this word till tonight. :(

• Like 17

wow i hope somebody will translate the new video...otp talk...i can't wait his aswer to her last question:if teacher will no longer love me what will happen ?Is her fear that will have her mother fate...her mother loved her father but he left her for another woman...a witch!!!

• Like 18

at last the preview we have been waiting for.

joining you guys to wait for the translation.

but, translation aside, I love the fact that Hye Jung is able to say what in her mind, and they are able to converse maturely even though they are still in not the best term. It's a potential healthy and mature relationship for them.

A good example for every couple: communication is key.

• Like 21

1 hour ago, Yammylicious said:

One of my fave episode of Doctors.

Their dialogue after 13 years.....

Dr. Hong: Are you married?

Dr. Hong: Do you have a boyfriend?

Dr. Hong: Then we're set

Waaaa, Why do I have a feeling that He deliver it so naturally as if He is asking her based on His real feelings not with the Doctor's script??????????:heart:

Fangirling: ON

Definitely my favorite scene too, so far, because of how the dialog ended in an unexpected way, the looks on their faces, and the crisp editing.  Just beautifully done.  But that final line was not how it was translated (at viki, I assume?).  That is really an over-reach in translation.  What he said was simply "well, okay, then!"  or "all right, then".   To push it to "Then we are set" was surely going over the margin that subbing teams are allowed in translating ambiguous Korean lines.  There clearly was no "we" or anything about "being set" in what he said.  In fact, the ambiguity of what he said was needed, to explain the lost look on her face.  But thanks for reminding us of the scene.  It was terrific.

• Like 18

10 minutes ago, andy78 said:

wow i hope somebody will translate the new video...otp talk...i can't wait his aswer to her last question:if teacher will no longer love me what will happen ?Is her fear that will have her mother fate...her mother loved her father but he left her for another woman...a witch!!!

I think she said that at the ending of the clip and his reaction... :crazy::crazy: Gosh patients we might need those soft toys that he gave her and kick them. 

• Like 20

1 minute ago, Kasmic said:

I think she said that at the ending of the clip and his reaction... :crazy::crazy: Gosh patients we might need those soft toys that he gave her and kick them. 

LET'S TRUST THE WRITER!!!HE WILL NOT DISAPPOINT US !!!

• Like 16