Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Well, my friends, I'm from the other side of the world; that means that for me is time to sleep... I'll dream with a bunch of little angels, but my little angels will wear white coats... :wub: So, see you in the morning (your evening) I'll try to be here for the live recap... So, Good Night Night! :) 

  • Like 18
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Okay Patients it's exactly 30 minutes before we see what happens to our dear Soo Chul (Jisoo)! Gear up and open your links early  @Kasmic @jeonghyang @bebebisous33 @maplekist @drmjs @inshara

Anyone in need of a CHARMING, EFFICIENT, PROTECTIVE, SMART, THOUGHTFUL, & WITTY Doctor with LTE-like Speed skills in Dating? Kindly raise your hand/s, feet, or whatever you can manage ヾ(。>

(Borrowed picture from @MAROSA_JIN's post.) (The sweet/cute/adorable one with KRW and PSH) (Warning: Really long, but totally worth it.)   Translation: Caption: 1. Arcade date

Posted Images

Guest Yammylicious

Hi Chingus:) I've been a lurker and a constant follower of this 2, I started to like PSH since Stairway to heaven days then The Heirs and now the Doctors. KRW is very likable since Life is Beautiful with HJW;) Their chemistry Hong Ji Hong and Yoo Hye Jung is overloaded that I couldn't help not to follow every updates and details of the Doctor's couple.:heart:

I so adore them!:)

Let me welcome to your world. Looking forward.:grin:

Kamsahamnida!

Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, yunjae87 said:

 

ahhh...somehow I got that vibe, too. I think there's probability it was a domestic violence case.

won't it be like old nightmare come to find you again for HJ, hope this is won't dater her to open up her self for relationship possibility :crazy:

@Yammylicious welcome welcome.. and don't back again to you cave, let's the party begun..

  • Like 14
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, angelangie said:

 

Of course they be worried cause they cannot keep seeing hj if that happen hehehe

yes yes yes yes ...

come to think of it ... last week, SBS gave happy-love nuance, but we got a depressed ending ...

and this week, SBS gave us an uncertain nuance... could this be a lovey-dovey ending for us ? ...

SBS pls entertain us ... ^-^

 

Regarding the team ... i think we should add the gangsta boss... he is hilarious in d last episode of RM (plus he is handsome too) ... ^-^

  • Like 17
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, dhia205 said:

won't it be like old nightmare come to find you again for HJ, hope this is won't dater her to open up her self for relationship possibility :crazy:

If it is a domestic violence case then I hope that HJ confides in JH and that he will somehow help her fight those nightmares.

  • Like 13
Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, andreasofia16 said:

Well, my friends, I'm from the other side of the world; that means that for me is time to sleep... I'll dream with a bunch of little angels, but my little angels will wear white coats... :wub: So, see you in the morning (your evening) I'll try to be here for the live recap... So, Good Night Night! :) 

 

Good nite..have a sweet dream of Jh and Hj :)

  • Like 9
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Yammylicious said:

@trust3 Yes, Boss is good looking. Agree to that. btw, There are so many good looking guys in the Doctors, but I'm loyal to Dr. Hong :heart:

mesmerize by his charm ? ... you should be careful coz dr HJ is trolling u ... :P

  • Like 12
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Yammylicious said:

Hi Chingus:) I've been a lurker and a constant follower of this 2, I started to like PSH since Stairway to heaven days then The Heirs and now the Doctors. KRW is very likable since Life is Beautiful with HJW;) Their chemistry Hong Ji Hong and Yoo Hye Jung is overloaded that I couldn't help not to follow every updates and details of Doctor's couple.:heart:

I so adore them!:)

Let me welcome to your world. Looking forward.:grin:

Kamsahamnida!

 

Welcome and it our pleasure..the more the merrier :)

  • Like 10
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, neenawin said:

If it is a domestic violence case then I hope that HJ confides in JH and that he will somehow help her fight those nightmares.

I was more hoping that HJ would woop the cameo guy butt and then prosecute him. That is if his at fault for his partner's injuries. 

Though yes this will link to HJ own child abuse case. Something for JH to learn more about Hj past. 

I cant wait for tonight...lets hope we all get a good connection and most importantly a happy reconciliation :P

  • Like 19
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, sweetbloom74 said:

It's Monday and start to feel good again waiting for Doctors, Meanwhile, here are Kim Rae Won's past leading ladies before our well-loved drama:   :grin:

Didn't you forget "Punch" ? Kim Rae Won/Kim Ah Joong really goodlooking couple although there is no romantic story but i love to see them together :heart: for sure KRW looks more handsome and manly in Doctors, short hair make him soo perfect..:wub:

  • Like 14
Link to post
Share on other sites

Today's monday...!! 7,5 hour again will be airing... very curious this epis.. thanks chingu for translating.... i won't speculation too much, trying trust to uri writernim.... let's enjoy it.. fighting,,,

  • Like 16
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Yammylicious
30 minutes ago, trust3 said:

mesmerize by his charm ? ... you should be careful coz dr HJ is trolling u ... :P

Jeongmal? Araso hehe Dr. Hong, Can you also Dance with me in the rain? #fangirling:heart:

Even just for a dream;)

34 minutes ago, onnie1509 said:

 

Welcome and it our pleasure..the more the merrier :)

Comapta Chingu-ya!:)

Link to post
Share on other sites

dearest Doctors PD and writer-nim, 

as prof HJH is currently in his 40-ies and mostly men around that age is having a 2nd puberty, could we have more cheesy and romantic HJH? ... please please PD and writer - nim

 

 

  • Like 19
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Guest changed the title to [Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..