[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

Hello, Monday :blush:

Good morning to all my co-patients!!!Have a nice day to you all :)

I don't need to  go to work today so waiting for new long preview released and stay at here all day long.

Thanks in advance to all tonight live recappers and screencappers :wub::wub:

• Like 15

Morning patients ... 

To reduce our stress in Monday, i think Our OTP, YD, SW, all neuro surgeon staff, SC, gangsta boss & members shoul perform a hospital flas mob like this ...

"

it'll be fun to watch ... ^_^

• Like 17

34 minutes ago, andreasofia16 said:

6'2? One of my friend, who is tall said that a tall man already have the half of the battle won. :P

And as a another friend say: 'Big ship, walk or not walk' :D

In cm? 

My little brother is 182 cm, i dont hve any idea 6'2...

But our height cn be false bcs in my pasport, my height is 162 cm. Actually im shorter thn that. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 15

th?id=OIP.M97fc2fefeb72b63f0d0460c0fb524images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT1yeh6AP534-eifGkCuR_Image result for doctors crush episode 11

For some reason the new still pictures already posted make you understand that Relationships, Marriage & Love are sometimes happy, sometimes sad.  Moments filled with joy, moments filled with sorrow, often words filled with love & caring, often words of anger.  Disappointment & understanding, kindness & harshness, desperation & satisfaction.  Falling in love is the easy part it's the staying there and being there for each other that's so hard.   Facing everyday life together and facing the problems that come with it. These pictures of JH & HJ are honest in that it's not always Fairytales and roses sometimes it's hurtful, painful and lonely....

It's those moments when it's so hard.  When a couple is struggling and can't seem to find their way.  When misunderstandings or a problem started out so small and you wonder how did we get here.  What are we doing?

If your one of the lucky ones and remember and embrace all those memories placed within that treasure box called your heart.  Understand that saying you're sorry and forgiveness is more important than losing everything you have including  the life you built, each other and everything you believed & felt...

I once heard that the difference between staying together and letting go is allowing yourselves to give up on forever...  Each other...  And all you know....

Or choosing each other everyday no matter what comes your way...  Holding on, trusting & believing that your love is always worth fighting for no matter what. Focusing not on the problems you often see but rather on how far you have come. The love you've shared that's filled with the history of Your favorite love story YOU & ME...

Image result for doctors crush episode 11 imagesth?id=OIP.Maf042034c67760c59a4e056fed0e2Image result for doctors crush episode 11 imagesImage result for doctors crush episode 11 imagesNO matter what!!!!  JH & HJ Always & Forever:heart: I BELIEVE....

credit & thanks to all original owners...:wub:  Good thing the day shift is here LOL:lol:Night shift says SWEET DREAMS:wub:

So we are going to have an inauguration ceremony where EVERYONE will dress up:w00t: Hope HJ will be there...wait...wait..wait, one of the staff is holding a dress or gown.  JH is picking up the dress for HJ?!?:w00t::w00t::wub: where are the flowers?!?:P

4BvqFCG.jpg

• Like 23

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=112&aid=0002834763

hello chingus! Kindly help to translate this article! I've tried google but it didn't help. It's about our OTP.

201607250841103753414_20160725084218_01_

헤럴드POP=임지연 기자] '닥터스' 김래원과 박신혜가 아픔 속에 사랑을 배운다.

25일 방송될 SBS 월화드라마 '닥터스' 11회에서는 아픔 속에 사랑하는 방법을 배워가는 두 사람의 고통스러우면서도 아름다운 모습이 그려진다.

지 난10회에서 유혜정(박신혜)은 할머니 죽음에 대한 진실을 알고 있는 김치현 과장을 홍지홍(김래원)이 만난 것을 알고, 지홍에게 '위험하다. 개입하지 말라'며 화를 냈고, 이에 지홍은 '너 혼자 하는 것보다 함께 하면 일도 빠르고 좋잖아."라며 혜정을 진정시켰다. 자신을 들어오지 못하게 막는 혜정에게 서운해 하면서도 지홍 역시 혜정을 울타리 밖에 두는 것은 마찬가지다.

혜 정은 "선생님도 병원 감사 나와 힘든 거, 원장님 아프신 거 저한테 얘기 안했어요. 왜 저 때문에 선생님이 힘들어야 하죠? 왜 저한테 선생님의 걱정을 나눠주지 않는 거죠?"라며 걱정되고 섭섭한 마음을 토로했다. 이에 김래원은 "뭐든지 혼자 선택하구 결정했어. 습관이 됐어."라고 답해 혜정으로부터 '그런 게 사랑이예요?"라는 일침을 들었다.

이날 방송을 앞두고 SBS가 공개한 사진 속 지홍은 샤워를 하고 나온 뒤 음악을 틀고 있다. 그러나 지홍의 표정은 왠지 쓸쓸하고 고독하기만 하다. 혜정 역시 슬픈 얼굴로 지홍이 사준 인형을 한참 동안 바라보다가 가장 큰 인형을 꼭 껴안는다. 얼굴엔 사랑을 시작한 이들의 고통이 담겨 있다.

현재 지홍은 아버지의 병이 위중하고, 병원을 사리사욕의 장으로 만들고 있는 성종과 명훈의 음모 앞에 마주선 상황이다. 이 난국에서 고통을 함께 나눠달라고 외치는 혜정을 통해 지홍은 '내가 이런 사람이었구나.'라며 진정한 자아를 찾아 간다. 혜정 역시 '나 역시 다른 이가 자신의 삶으로 개입하는 것을 두려워하며 나누지 않는다.'는 것을 알게 되고 '사랑은 함께 하는 것'임을 깨닫는다.

과연 이들이 어떤 사랑통을 거치며 사랑을 완성시켜 나갈지 두 사람이 그려갈 고통과 성장의 모습에 기대감이 크지 않을 수 없다.

popnews@heraldcorp.com
- Copyrights ⓒ 헤럴드POP & heraldpop.com, 무단 전재 및 재배포 금지 -

• Like 23

50 minutes ago, Rin90 said:

In cm? 

But our height cn be false bcs in my pasport, my height is 162 cm. Actually im shorter thn that. :sweatingbullets:

6'2 is 188 cm. My husband is 185, so KRW is taller which is GOOD (insert his voice when saying good after Hye Jung put down his book and not tidying his room).

:D

• Like 20

50 minutes ago, Rin90 said:

In cm? 

@Rin90,opps! Sorry... is in feet. Six feet two inches tall. 6'2" In centimeters 187.96...

• Like 14

29 minutes ago, snowglobe147 said:

I know I'm not included in your list, but I can translate that for you if you want.

Episode 11 Text Preview:

“선생님이 더 이상 날 사랑하지 않게 됨 어떻게 되는 거에요?”

위급 환자 수지의 수술로 인해 지홍과 혜정은 오랜만에 인주와 마주치게 된다. 한편, 지홍이 혜정의 징계건으로 마음 쓴 사실을 알게 된 혜정은 지홍을 찾아가고, 지홍에게 느끼는 자신의 솔직한 감정을 말하는데...

Title: What do I do if Teacher no longer loves me?

Through the emergency surgery of patient Suzy, Jihong and Hyejung meet Injoo for the first time in a long while. Meanwhile, when Hyejung realizes Jihong is worried over her predicament (meaning that he is worried that she might get kicked out of the hospital), she goes to find Jihong, and tells/confesses to him of the feelings she has for him...

OMO Im so sorry to not include you.. MIAN!!!! I will next time cute-rabbit-emoticon-21.gif?1301940532 THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!! :D

cute-rabbit-emoticon-20.gif?1301940532 SQUEEEE!! I love that last bit.. HJ confess and he better NOT run. crazy-monkey-emoticon-061.gif?1292792394  We might have our KISS or HUG  it wont be too much to ask right?? HJ with pleading eyes at the end of ep 10 - Geez that's me now. Kiss or hug return would be nice please JH?? crazy-monkey-emoticon-057.gif?1292792394

83b6cf6b0166f519bd202fa3a58f8883.png cr DC

• Like 24

29 minutes ago, leim said:

I also thought he's only about 6' but I saw a photo of him next to Lee Min Ho during their Gangnam Blues promotion and they're the same height. LMH is also 6'2 .

LMH and KRW together :love::love: SWOOOOOONNNNED

• Like 16

@snowglobe147, thank you 4 d translation 

@Agie, from d preview, i think HJ met JH at his office ... 

R we gonna have a new couple with HJ confession? I wish and hope for that ...

for now, i need my medication ... Another shot from 11-12 episodes... :wub:

• Like 15