• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Okay Patients it's exactly 30 minutes before we see what happens to our dear Soo Chul (Jisoo)! Gear up and open your links early  @Kasmic @jeonghyang @bebebisous33 @maplekist @drmjs @inshara

Anyone in need of a CHARMING, EFFICIENT, PROTECTIVE, SMART, THOUGHTFUL, & WITTY Doctor with LTE-like Speed skills in Dating? Kindly raise your hand/s, feet, or whatever you can manage ヾ(。>

(Borrowed picture from @MAROSA_JIN's post.) (The sweet/cute/adorable one with KRW and PSH) (Warning: Really long, but totally worth it.)   Translation: Caption: 1. Arcade date

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

well , i believe we will see lots of veins tomorrow ... he  will be so sad . :))) 

no , no ... you don't help us ... not at all :))))  we must pass over this obsession . you know ...

i try to figure what the order of the images  willl be tomorrow ... i can't .

there is no way you can pass.. you will fail al the time, just embrace our failure darl...:lol:

• Like 13
Just now, dhia205 said:

there is no way you can pass.. you will fail al the time, just embrace our failure darl...:lol:

so , did you already surrender ??? hahahaha

go with the flow ??  you already accepted you destiny ... haha

CoIfKsuVUAE_ykk.jpg

credit to the owner

poor , poor girl :(

• Like 23
24 minutes ago, lucid249 said:

I watched that drama too! Coincidentally, that's where she had her 1st kiss. 

Her 1st real kiss on and off screen was in Goong s , where she played 2nd lead 

Hyejung looks amazing in red but I miss her print blouses lol

• Like 20
46 minutes ago, Ayame said:

Here's the full new preview. Some clips in the preview look different but the dialogue is the same:

It seems like Yoon Do was going to do something drastic that worries HyeJung and JH. I wish there's some translation available for the last conversation between HJ and JH.

• Like 18
2 hours ago, shinhyefan said:

there a lot pic krw with phone, maybe  his girlfriend feel insecure because he shooting with a goddess, excellent personality, ideal type his man so his gf contact non stop KRW. or maybe, krw contact shinhhye "when are you arrived for shooting?" I feel very lonely without you" I need you to by my side", "please quickly come here":P:P:P"I want to Hug you tight":blush::blush::blush:

@shinhyefan I would go for the second one dear! I ship those two and hoping it is not his girlfriend! Please KRW! Otherwise...:dissapointed_relieved:

• Like 17
50 minutes ago, Agie said:

I saw the flower HJ gave to JH already blooming....I hope this will give hope for us that their relationship will endure the trial and tribulation and their affection will last forever...

credit pic to the owner

Wow your eyes so sharp! I hope so too! May their love bloom forever! :blush:

• Like 21
5 minutes ago, mshan said:

Wow your eyes so sharp! I hope so too! May their love bloom forever! :blush:

yes .

now seams that they need water in the relation ... :)

after all those beautiful scenes ... is so hard for me now the see them like this :(

• Like 17

Agree with you guys...

I couldn't help but notice that KRW is always busy with his phone since press con and all the way during live doctors shooting..   Is he always doing this in all his drama while shooting?

• Like 15
50 minutes ago, lynn1272 said:

@shinhyefan I would go for the second one dear! I ship those two and hoping it is not his girlfriend! Please KRW! Otherwise...:dissapointed_relieved:

I hope second one too, but we never know right, maybe our otp already have a gf/bf each other. I ship them too but we must prepared the heart to broken too for the worst right ?just don't ship them too hard or we will become crazy if one of them end up with another. I just hope they still be friend after drama end.

• Like 21
6 minutes ago, ozkyrka said:

Agree with you guys...

I couldn't help but notice that KRW is always busy with his phone since press con and all the way during live doctors shooting..   Is he always doing this in all his drama while shooting?

well... can i say KRW always busy with his phone when PSH is not around? 

btw, PSH also have her phone with her all the time... 

• Like 23
20 minutes ago, ozkyrka said:

Agree with you guys...

But he was not looking script ...
Perhaps ... the script in the smartphone.)

• Like 18

yep! i have this idea that he is playing games on his phone... i dunno clash of clans or something.. and it is addictive.. i had d same issue with candy crush last time :blush:

i have never seen KRW as jolly n happy as he is on d set of doctors. but then again it could be the premise of the drama whereas in PUNCH it was quite serious n tense.. again it could be due to heavy/intense nature of punch.. but KRW with his on screen daughter in punch was really cute.. you guys should see.. so i hope doctors cud really end with HJ n JH junior....

• Like 22
  • Guest changed the title to [Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스