3 minutes ago, neenawin said:

LOL I bet it will, hopefully the kiss will be steamy and hot unlike the first time. Whew, it's getting hot in this thread. :flushed:

I am sure will be . :w00t: look to my face , just look !!! :w00t: spy on soompi ...

Yes , here is summer :)))))

• Like 10
  • Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Okay Patients it's exactly 30 minutes before we see what happens to our dear Soo Chul (Jisoo)! Gear up and open your links early  @Kasmic @jeonghyang @bebebisous33 @maplekist @drmjs @inshara

Anyone in need of a CHARMING, EFFICIENT, PROTECTIVE, SMART, THOUGHTFUL, & WITTY Doctor with LTE-like Speed skills in Dating? Kindly raise your hand/s, feet, or whatever you can manage ヾ(。>

(Borrowed picture from @MAROSA_JIN's post.) (The sweet/cute/adorable one with KRW and PSH) (Warning: Really long, but totally worth it.)   Translation: Caption: 1. Arcade date

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Ayame said:

LOL, it's very entertaining to see everyone's posts here. XD Anyway, this is a bit of a random thought, but I like how in HJ's room, you can also see the Captain America and Spiderman stuffed animals in the top shelfs, as seen in the preview:

Considering how many stuffed animals she got from JH, I wonder where all the other ones are placed in her room lol [except the big one which is on her bed]:

@Ayame,  would say they are probably in that basket in the right middle/corner of this picture.  Above the books and below the vases.....:wub:

lqUzfkp.jpg

• Like 23

Are you still up guys?.. I really  want some sweet scenes soon, Kissing , hugging, holding hands and  embracing ..and more..

hehehe I mean feeding some food with each other. that would be really  SWEET

JH :heart:..HJ forever

• Like 17
1 minute ago, amadeus said:

Are you still up guys?.. I really  want some sweet scenes soon, Kissing , hugging, holding hands and  embracing ..and more..

hehehe I mean feeding some with each other...

HAHA yes , no problem . right now seams they are near a rock ...to rock our world :D

• Like 11

Doctors%2BOST%2BPart%2B4.jpg You Fill My Eyes & Heart With Love...:heart:

I Don't Care How Hard Or Complicated Things May Get, I Just Want YOU....

I found this OST cover today and this glance JH looking at HJ or is it KRW looking at PSH? Either way it's beautiful to me.  I was thinking about them laying in the field and HJ sleeping so soundly and wished I had remembered sooner when posting about those photos.  How is it she can sleep so soundly he thought and then he knew, because she trusts me...

Trust just four letters that hold such great meaning for two people.  I thought also about IJ and what fears HJ might be feeling.  I forgot about one having IJ move back into their world without really knowing why that relationship between IJ & JH didn't work out when she knew that IJ loved him.  I often forget there is so much we don't know but there is also so much our characters still don't know too. Not to mention I don't care what woman you might ask when faced with the news of someone she loves having to work along side an ex girlfriend or wife or in IJ's case someone who loved and could still love her MAN!!  Let me say just for myself not happening with a smile on my face and it's not about trusting my Man!  It's about not trusting IJ when you already know how she plays the game...  More like if I'm HJ how fast can I get her in that boxing ring LOL:w00t:

The other part of me :huh:knows that when there is real love trust is so important and that comes with time and growing and knowing what the history is there and also when HJ is stronger in believing that JH loves her, no doubts, no questions real love when two people surrender their whole selves to one another. Seeing IJ walk into that hospital and I consider myself a fairly good person but I can promise you claws would be coming out and protection mode would be put on full alert!!!  I am hoping HJ shows IJ what 13 years can change not a girl anymore but a woman who isn't willing to give up her song, her dance in the rain, her kiss or her MAN!!!  I want the writers to show that strength in HJ that I so love come out in full force!! If IJ has come for JH than I hope this time it's a knock down drag IJ the heck out of that hospital by her hair.  Ok maybe that's to extreme :unsure:a good high kick will do out the door:ph34r:

With all the talk about JH and his hands and we won't even think about other parts:vicx:... and dress style let me just say he looks good in just about anything and everything!!!:w00t:   T-shirt or garbage bag...

Not to mention he might be on his phone watching videos, playing games, & farming, looking at photos, streaming the news, reading an amazing thread on Soompi:lol:as someone said here. Or going over lines with PSH wink wink:P..

You feel that?  It's Monday :wub: 

14 minutes ago, neenawin said:

Ahhh, they're playing hide and kiss. I'm excited just thinking about it :love:

LOL I bet it will, hopefully the kiss will be steamy and hot unlike the first time. Whew, it's getting hot in this thread. :flushed:

@neenawin, you'll see that this will be the last part of episode 12. And we'll leave frustrated  and suffering -again- for an entire week... :( But the best thing about this could be that our wait ends and our loving couple would be together again. :w00t:  

• Like 14
5 hours ago, Agie said:

think we have 2 version for episode 11 preview...slightly different but not much, just check out this link.

Thank you:wub: Anything different is a help!.

5 hours ago, ned_lee said:

Yes, i think its all abt the angle. Some angle according to some makes him look older, tire - but def not for me coz i go w the likes, mature, lanky, smiling eyes yummy kind of guy :sweatingbullets::phew:

He looks fine to me tooin-love-cute-cat-emoticon.gif He has to be tired since he was filming a movie and then started the drama w/out a lot of rest.

1 hour ago, andreasofia16 said:

You are insane! I have been reading your last posts and my conclusion is that we need a doctor here, but not a neurosurgeon, here we need a psychiatrist! :D You're amazing! When you read all the post 'back to back' and read about his vains, his hands, his obssesion with his phone, the colors of his clothing, his serious faces, etc., anyway, I had to laugh out loud because more that one thread of a drama seems like a convention of stalkers. :lol::lol::lol: I'm joking! I really love this thread. And I know that that is the effect of waiting for Monday's episode... Let's keep having fun! :)

LMAO My favorite has to be the apple/peach eating gif :D But you must remember rational and reason are no longer words in some of our vocabs right now.  

1 hour ago, andreasofia16 said:

All the discussions have to do with its effect on the drama; that's why I talk about his hands... :phew: because for a surgeon, along with his crocs, his hands are the most important value.

embarrassed1-onion-head-emoticon.gifOf course that would be the only reason my friend 

• Like 13
5 minutes ago, USAFarmgirl said:

Not to mention he might be on his phone watching videos, playing games, & farming, looking at photos, streaming the news, reading an amazing thread on Soompi:lol:as someone said here. Or going over lines with PSH wink wink:P..

You feel that?  It's Monday :wub: 

Not here . Here is still sunday :)))))

wow , you write so beautiful ... and hope that all you said become true ...and even more beautiful than we even imagine  . :)

• Like 12
4 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

They can kiss after YD leaves hahahaha

and they don't seams in the park anymore in that scene .

That looks like they're at the place where JH/YD lives. The ground has the same grass concrete pattern from episode 6.

• Like 15
Just now, am420 said:

That looks like they're at the place where JH/YD lives. The ground has the same grass concrete pattern from episode 6.

i believe you are right . We will see . :)

But they seams to have scenes together JH and his HJ ... :) so is fine , for the  moment :)))

• Like 8
3 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

Not here . Here is still sunday :)))))

wow , you write so beautiful ... and hope that all you said become true ...and even more beautiful than we even imagine  . :)

It's still Sunday where I am too! Afternoon here but not in Korea :w00t:  I think our thread is full of beauty love your writing too!!:wub:

5 minutes ago, andreasofia16 said:

@neenawin, you'll see that this will be the last part of episode 12. And we'll leave frustrated  and suffering -again- for an entire week... :( But the best thing about this could be that our wait ends and our loving couple would be together again. :w00t:  

Argh, I know. :( The writer and PD knows how to keep us frustrated and cause us to go crazy. I end up rewatching the previous episodes anticipating for Monday to come again. But let's not get our hopes up or else we will be very disappointed. 

6 minutes ago, am420 said:

If it's where JH/YD lives, maybe we will get a sleeping scene between HJ/JH like we hoped to see. A cute lovey scene + they get their rest. It's a perfect, win-win situation. :relaxed::tounge_xd:

• Like 17
Just now, USAFarmgirl said:

It's still Sunday where I am too! Afternoon here but not in Korea :w00t:  I think our thread is full of beauty love your writing too!!:wub:

this is the reason this topic never ever will sleep :)))))

Yes , and more beautiful things are waithing for us . i am sure ...they just keep torture us ... but they know what we want , and what recipe in the one for the succes . :)

• Like 13
4 minutes ago, neenawin said:

Argh, I know. :( The writer and PD knows how to keep us frustrated and cause us to go crazy. I end up rewatching the previous episodes anticipating for Monday to come again. But let's not get our hopes up or else we will be very disappointed. 

If it's where JH/YD lives, maybe we will get a sleeping scene between HJ/JH like we hoped to see. A cute lovey scene + they get their rest. It's a perfect, win-win situation. :relaxed::tounge_xd:

hm , interesting how your 2 messages are so different and the second one is exactly what you say don't do in the first . hahahahahahahaha

• Like 11
1 minute ago, maria1983 said:

hm , interesting how your 2 messages are so different and the second one is exactly what you say don't do in the first . hahahahahahahaha

hahaha I do try to not get my hopes up, but there's a constant war in my head. One side saying not to get my hopes up, and the other just going wild with crazy imaginations. 

• Like 13
27 minutes ago, USAFarmgirl said:

With all the talk about JH and his hands and we won't even think about other parts:vicx:... and dress style let me just say he looks good in just about anything and everything!!!:w00t:   T-shirt or garbage bag...

@USAFarmgirl, sorry to shorten your post, however, I will truthfully admit that my mind went completely to the gutter when Hye Jung told Ji Hong he had big hands.........made me wonder if the writer was sneaking in a side joke.:lol::lol:

• Like 18
  • Guest changed the title to [Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스