• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Okay Patients it's exactly 30 minutes before we see what happens to our dear Soo Chul (Jisoo)! Gear up and open your links early  @Kasmic @jeonghyang @bebebisous33 @maplekist @drmjs @inshara

Anyone in need of a CHARMING, EFFICIENT, PROTECTIVE, SMART, THOUGHTFUL, & WITTY Doctor with LTE-like Speed skills in Dating? Kindly raise your hand/s, feet, or whatever you can manage ヾ(。>

(Borrowed picture from @MAROSA_JIN's post.) (The sweet/cute/adorable one with KRW and PSH) (Warning: Really long, but totally worth it.)   Translation: Caption: 1. Arcade date

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

i poste it a little higher on this page . enjoy .

omg , THEY LOOK SO WEEL IN THAT SCENE !!! SAD BUT BEAUTIFUL LIKE HAVEN . :heart:

They discuss about YD right? or I heard wrong? They looks worried about him..

Just now, Agie said:

They discuss about YD right? or I heard wrong? They looks worried about him..

you saw the new preview ?

YD seams another person ... or i am wrong ?

this wait will kill me :)))))

• Like 15
6 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

you saw the new preview ?

YD seams another person ... or i am wrong ?

this wait will kill me :)))))

Yup I post the tvcast link under KRW pic...

This pic from new preview

viewimage.php?id=29b2d332eac02b&no=29bcc

credit pic to the owner

1 minute ago, starb82 said:

That suit when he was doing the emergency response to Soo Chul. The fitted shirt, The green-grey pants and tugged necktie even the rubber gloves. Never knew saving people lives could look heroic and sexy at the same time.

:sweatingbullets: 

Oh , yes ...save me , doctor!!! save me  ...and stay with those shirt  sleeves like that . oh , yeah ...

• Like 16
19 minutes ago, Agie said:

He looks young here..

Hide contents

Hide contents

credit pic to the owner

Yes, i think its all abt the angle. Some angle according to some makes him look older, tire - but def not for me coz i go w the likes, mature, lanky, smiling eyes yummy kind of guy :sweatingbullets::phew:

@maria1983 no dont think people will find your comments offensive (well i hope not) bcoz thats the thing abt forums everybody is entitled for their own views n hey we also have like on every post.:blush:

Anyway wheres the newi preview? ;)

Edit. Found it. :blush:

• Like 16
1 minute ago, maria1983 said:

Oh , yes ...save me , doctor!!! save me  ...and stay with those shirt  sleeves like that . oh , yeah ...

Gurae!! Add the elbow length folded sleeve. Swoon!!!!

• Like 18
1 minute ago, ned_lee said:

Yes, i think its all abt the angle. Some angle according to some makes him look older, tire - but def not for me coz i go w the likes, mature, lanky, smiling eyes yummy kind of guy :sweatingbullets::phew:

@maria1983 no dont think people will find your comments offensive (well i hope not) bcoz thats the thing abt forums everybody is entitled for their own views n hey we also have like on every post.:blush:

Anyway wheres the new preview? ;)

credit to the owner

and JH looks young  :)

• Like 17
1 minute ago, starb82 said:

Gurae!! Add the elbow length folded sleeve. Swoon!!!!

see ...how easy is to bring life in fans hearts ?  just show us sleeves ...like you don't had already tones of obsessins about this doctor . hahaha

6 minutes ago, lolovers said:

Hello Friends,

just signed up to soompi forum because i love doctors drama so damn.

well, i just hope the writer doesnt make the drama end up like others korean drama,  separated for years, see each other from afar, or only hug and admit the feelings :D

i hope this drama ends by watching the main actors married and get babies.. I wanna see how two doctors baby sitting their own babies lol

cant wait for monday 

Welcome !!

Nice to have you here . Enjoy this jorney !! Will bring you in a world full of excitment . :)

• Like 16
3 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

see ...how easy is to bring life in fans hearts ?  just show us sleeves ...like you don't had already tones of obsessins about this doctor . hahaha

Welcome !!

Nice to have you here . Enjoy this jorney !! Will bring you in a world full of excitment . :)

The more veins, the better...

:heart: KimRaeWon's Veins

• Like 15
Just now, starb82 said:

The more veins, the better...

:heart: KimRaeWon's Veins

what ? now we must add veins to the list of the obsession ? hahaha

omg , what if JH will see HJ worries about YD and this will make him doubt a little ... ???

, they mess all so much in this previews  that my brain hurts hahaha

• Like 17

I saw the flower HJ gave to JH already blooming....I hope this will give hope for us that their relationship will endure the trial and tribulation and their affection will last forever...

viewimage.php?id=29b2d332eac02b&no=29bcc

credit pic to the owner

1 minute ago, Jalhanda said:

I cracked at this @starb82.....I have the same weakness....the more visible the veins are, the manlier he is!!!

well , i believe we will see lots of veins tomorrow ... he  will be so sad . :))) 

1 minute ago, dhia205 said:

the sexy Mr. Grey? 50 shades of Hong Ji Hong.. 

no , no ... you don't help us ... not at all :))))  we must pass over this obsession . you know ...

i try to figure what the order of the images  willl be tomorrow ... i can't .

• Like 19
19 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

Welcome !!

Thank you for welcoming me @maria1983

this drama is totally cool.

• Like 18
1 hour ago, thao_2512 said:

lol she has though when she was 17 in Kimchee radish cubes as a wife 

Because people don't know doesn't mean she hasn't :P she also played 2nd lead before too in the same year 

But let's see the writer will go there.

Reveal hidden contents

I watched that drama too! Coincidentally, that's where she had her 1st kiss. 

• Like 18
  • Guest changed the title to [Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스