[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

8 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

hahahahahaha well he ll try to make her the 1st lead of the webton again i guess so that she doesn't disappear 

But But But... Why does he seems so happy??  auughh...how about my OTP then..  My dearest OTP :tears:, my head hurts,  lol . This drama really drives me crazy, so many theories in my head, this is my first time watching a drama whom ever made me overused my brain X))) 

• Like 7

Im back from Holiday but still continue holiday for next week...:phew:

Happy 504 pages...We are the middle and excited for the 8 episode..:blush:

My review episode 7..Its the slow just like episode 6.I love the interaction between YJ and KC..love all moments:heart: but Why I am too excited to last scene..May be I weird to look for the suspense scene...:w00t:

The most important I dont want erased or dream scene..please writer dont make all this scene..I want YJ know and Protect KC to show how to fight masked man..

• Like 10

“W” Lee Jong Suk and Jin Jong Oh’s parallel theory

W is not a drama about shooting, why the main character was set as a sports shooter?

Scriptwriter Sung Jae Jung: Firstly, she wanted the created one to threaten the creator with a gun. In Korea, possession of a gun is illegal, so in order to set him as a guy who knows how to use a gun, he was set as a sports shooter. An alternative as military was also considered, but to create something new, he was set to be a sports shooter. 

Writer Sung also wanted the main lead to be a strong man, someone who can fight against the creator and have his own free will to change his own fate. No matter how strong the man is, she is not personally interested overly muscular characters, so she finally decided to set the character as a sports shooter with a strong concentration who doesn’t sway. 

(Source. T/N: I didn’t do a word-for-word translation, just summary of the most important parts. Jin Jong Oh is a famous South Korean sports shooter.)

cr: amyhsk

so she had in mind from the start that Kang Cheol will threaten Seong Moo with a gun?!! I think I can trust writer-im more than I already did!! I'm more sure now that she's fully aware and planned where she wants the story to go!! let's only hope it won't crush our hearts!! 

• Like 8

I don't know if I'm the only one but I really want LJS and HHJ to do magazine photoshoots together x) And also for the two of them and the rest of the cast to appear of Running Man! I don't know if the PD for Running Man has plans but they can definitely do an episode based off of W's theme just like they have done for so many other dramas and invited their cast. I loved HHJ when she was on Running Man, she's the best female guest to appear of the show! Also LJS hasn't been on RM for quite long too xP Who else agrees? 

• Like 8

The new fan-taken of Jongsuk filming "W". OMG!!! Did he know that he looks HOT in black and white outfit? :heart:  내가 석씨 볼 때마다, 가슴이 두근거려어떡해? Kang Chul ah~ :dizzy:

Cpu8UQBUMAAY4hC.jpg

Cpu8WT5VIAA6e8S.jpg

And this fan-taken! I love the outfit and of course Jongsuk! He looks really good in it. His flip flop :D

CpunfQlVIAAoM5c.jpg

• Like 12

10 minutes ago, tenten0227 said:

I don't know if I'm the only one but I really want LJS and HHJ to do magazine photoshoots together x) And also for the two of them and the rest of the cast to appear of Running Man! I don't know if the PD for Running Man has plans but they can definitely do an episode based off of W's theme just like they have done for so many other dramas and invited their cast. I loved HHJ when she was on Running Man, she's the best female guest to appear of the show! Also LJS hasn't been on RM for quite long too xP Who else agrees? 

I really want them to do magazine photo shoots together, especially after seeing HHJ's upcoming (?) one for Grazia. I love her on Running Man too, but isn't RM on a rival network?

• Like 8

I really love this MV and song!! it was perfect!! :heart: 

this is a song as if Yeon Joo telling Kang Cheol not to give up and let her love him!! awwww!! :wub:

Ok I'm crying now!! :bawling: this was a great song choice!! 

just to make sure you guys will cry or cry more like I did when I understood every word of the song!! this is the translation of the song!! yes that's me being cruel!! hhhhhhhhhhhh

Spoiler

Ben - You (Hearler OST)

Memories of meeting you are like a dream that is a lie
I will still be here, waiting for you
I can’t move because my heart is trembling
When you look at me

Why can’t I say anything?
When I have so much to say?
The moment you turn around
Why does it feel so far?
Why do tears suddenly spill?

I love you, I only have you
I have nothing else but you
Though I can’t reach you
Though I can’t hug you
Though I cry by myself, it’s alright
I will always be looking at you, it’s you

You, the fate of meeting you
When did it become fate for me?
I can’t even go back to the times before I loved you
That’s how much I’m falling into you

Though I can’t reach you
Though I can’t hug you

A person I long for till my heart bruises
It’s you

I love you, look back at me
Though I can’t have you
Though I can’t say it
I love you like this

cr: popgasa.com

• Like 16

6 hours ago, stargazer187 said:

Seriously, who can pick only one to these options?

I can't stop replaying the scenes

I'm with you, I would pick all of the above. Really why can't she pick #2 it seems to me the combination of this and #4 would be a given. Then #3 combined w/ #4 ......:phew:

5 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

I agree with both of you!! Kang Cheol death wish didn't stop/end it's only postponed!! he is only living the moment with no permanent purpose to live for, his only reason to keep on living is Yeon Joo who he has a full believe and awarness that she would leave him at some point which as much it's pushing him to make her and be happy with her as much as they can be a long as they can be together still that in itself is shattering him inside with the constant fear of losing her at any giving moment with no power to stop that plus leaving him with nothing to live for again!! he used to have the few people he loved and cared about that would have helped him to keep on living even if it's just to live when he avenge his family but not anymore, he's trapped in a fake life where nothing is holding him from ending his life other than Yeon Joo!! but I think that realising that hoodeed man is still there has a good side (a small one) which is giving Kang Cheol a reason to fight back not only living waiting helplessly for his unhappy ending as he believes in!!

I love the way you have expressed this. It makes me want to cry for Kang Cheol ( I know it's just a drama but I can't help myself) I do agree w/you and @juju84 That this hoodie creature will give Kang Cheol a much needed purpose/direction. I can't shake this feeling that Sung Moo is more involved re this hoodie guy/creature than meets the eye.  He just seems to have a mean streak. My sister and I were talking about it and she agrees he had some sinister looks at times. 

19 hours ago, starfield said:

First is that there is NO WAY Dad has already told KC everything about No Face. Other than the comedic and/or romantic scenes, not a single close-up shots of the character's expressions is without meaning in this drama. There were three shots of Dad that I believe indicate Dad is hiding a big secret from KC/us viewers-

Thank you for writing this, I just confirms my feeling. You have it just laid out perfectly:wub: I agree with everything you wrote. 

2 hours ago, ilwoo_aein said:

The new fan-taken of Jongsuk filming "W". OMG!!! Did he know that he looks HOT in black and white outfit? :heart:  내가 석씨 볼 때마다, 가슴이 두근거려어떡해? Kang Chul ah~ :dizzy:

I think he looks hot in just about anything. I'm not a fan of that checkered suit but on him...crazy-monkey-emoticon-201.gif

• Like 12

4 hours ago, Ondine said:

Thanks for bringing that here! I looked at the article via Google Translate and it seems to talk about the writer's inspirations for the other aspects of the story (like A Ha's "Take on Me" and Blade Runner). I hope there'll be a full translation of it eventually. :)

I only hpe they have the same end like this....happyend

• Like 9

3 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

I really love this MV and song!! it was perfect!! :heart:

just to make sure you guys will cry or cry more like I did when I understood every word of the song!! this is the translation of the song!! yes that's me being cruel!! hhhhhhhhhhhh

Reveal hidden contents

Ben - You (Hearler OST)

Memories of meeting you are like a dream that is a lie
I will still be here, waiting for you
I can’t move because my heart is trembling
When you look at me

Why can’t I say anything?
When I have so much to say?
The moment you turn around
Why does it feel so far?
Why do tears suddenly spill?

Though I can’t reach you
Though I can’t hug you

Though I can’t reach you
Though I can’t hug you

A person I long for till my heart bruises
It’s you

I love you, look back at me
Though I can’t have you
Though I can’t say it
I love you like this

cr: popgasa.com

Awwwww girl!!!  :tears: I totally skipped on the first two MVs when I saw the 3rd MV with the song from Ben! It bled my heart when I heard it in Healer, now I'm triple times bleeding!! Wah! That's a genius move to combine those pics and song. My fav line: "A person my heart longs for till it bruises....its you." Thanks.ever.so.much. @sakura2016 Off to cry a Han River of my own. :bawling: :blush:

I need ep 8 today. Re-watching 1-7 isn't helping.

Thanks to all for feeding this W thirst. You're all awesome!

• Like 7

Hi lads, 

finally back here after 3 weeks of hiatus.. the thread sure has been active. the last time i was here it was around like page 200.. LOL 

does anyone know if the special episode on monday will be put online for us viewers?

p.s:

here's a romantic video on kang chul and yeon joo. /hugs/

• Like 11

5 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

Though I can’t reach you
Though I can’t hug you

Though I can’t reach you
Though I can’t hug you

Sorry to cut your post @sakura2016 i really love Ben's song maybe its her clear tone in delivering d lyrics. I find some of the lyrics reflect so well on them.

kC: i only have you. I have nothing else but you. [Oh my..]

Yj: though i cant reach you, though i cant hug you.though i cry by myself. [sobs im imaginin this part if and when kc sends yj back to her world for good]

@jigee u r vy welcome. I really got the feels when i watch her mvs. When she makes new ones il b sure to post here.

So its been 4days. Im still fluttering when i rewatch all those sweet scenes. Wondering when we get kiss no.5 :lol::phew:

IMG_20160814_084420.jpg

:heart: we need more of kang chul n yeon joo

• Like 14

38 minutes ago, sharreb said:

:heart: we need more of kang chul n yeon joo

We do need more of them chingulonely-onion-head-emoticon.gif  I miss them..

3 hours ago, Miky88 said:

guys do u know if the upcoming week will be episodes or we have to wait another week aside from this?

I think we are going to gave to wait another week:cry: Since MBC is going to air that special episode on Monday, I'm sure they are not planning on showing an new one. 

@sakura2016, @Limerence94 Thank you for the vids

@Ahpheng Love the latest c-strip. So I take it that you would choose romance option #4 evil-smile-onion-head-emoticon.gif

Edited by evie7
  • Like 10