[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

OMG u guys arent taking this W easy, the gifs and pictures are making my heart pound fast. I need some W sugar, can't take my mind of this drama plus our OTP. If we are all reacting like this, how are we going to cope when W ends for real????? 

• Like 9

Even every writer in DB share why they're watching this EMEZING drama

(Skipped the unrelated)

javabeans

about_jb1.jpg

W–Two Worlds: I love this show and find it inventive and addicting, but the plot actually feels like it moves pretty slowly (which is a little odd considering how quickly things happen) — I keep glancing at the clock wanting the plot to speed up so I find out what happens next, and feeling the stress as the hour winds down and I still don’t have my answers and I realize, “They’re not gonna give it to us today, are they? ARE THEY?”

chickachunga

about_chicka1.jpg

W–Two Worlds: I get the hype, and the hype is well-deserved, but I’m not at the ZOMG/mind-blown-level just yet. It’s an immensely compelling show because it’s high concept and the trajectory is unpredictable, but I’d like for the pace to speed up just a bit.

mary

about_mary1.jpg

W–Two Worlds: My heart hurts.

HappilyEverAfter

about_happily1.jpg

W–Two Worlds: I’m absolutely hooked. This show switches between its genres so well — the comedic parts have me chuckling along, the romantic parts make me squeal like there’s no tomorrow, and the thriller parts legitimately scare me. Kang Chul’s identity crisis is also a fairly interesting one, but something tells me he’s more real than we think; after all, how much of a fictional character can he be when he controls his own emotions and will?

http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/08/team-dramabeans-what-were-watching-12/

• Like 20

Lee Jong Suk Gives Han Hyo Joo A Back Hug Behind-The-Scenes Of “W”

Lee Jong Suk Gives Han Hyo Joo A Back Hug Behind-The-Scenes Of “W”

Actors Lee Jong Suk and Han Hyo Joo spend some cuddle time behind-the-scenes!

On his Instagram, Lee Jong Suk recently shared a photo with his “W” co-star.

In the image, he and Han Hyo Joo are dressed in matching pink sweaters, with the actress closing her eyes as she snuggles up to Lee Jong Suk, who warmly embraces her from behind.

A photo posted by 이종석 (@jongsuk0206) on Aug 9, 2016 at 3:16pm PDT

The two good-looking actors seem to be in perfect harmony as they pose sweetly and comfortably with each other.

Lee Jong Suk and Han Hyo Joo are currently headlining the MBC drama “W.”

http://www.soompi.com/2016/08/14/lee-jong-suk-gives-han-hyo-joo-back-hug-behind-scenes-w/

• Like 11

Guest dominjoonssi

sorry chingus.:tears:

I didn't have the time this weekend to do a summary of the interesting points and analysis of the episodes from the baidu forums this weekend.

haven't even watched EP7 properly myself. part of the reason being EP8 hasn't been scheduled for broadcast and I think the 2 episodes will be better watched back-to-back.

tho looking at the drama QIHM, after EP8, there will be a memory/world reset and our OTP will spend EP 9 & 10 separated with either one or both having some memory gaps/loss. they should reunite around end EP10 or beginning EP11 for plenty of sweetness before another plot twist or two or three before the finale.

i leave you with something interesting the baidu forum writer mentioned. she said that in OSM's room, there are 4 photos on the wall of YJ and OSM taken at different stages of her life, grade school, junior high, high school, and med school or as a doctor. so far we have had flashbacks of grade school and junior high YJ drawing and conceptualising KC. recently YJ drew KC to save him. that leaves at least 1 flashback of high school YJ drawing KC, probably the last time she drew KC then forgot about it after she went to med school. looking forward to what new info that flashback will bring for us.B)