[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

5 minutes ago, irenetan said:

Hide contents

Cr: vely_jihyun

[31.07.16] Lee Jong Suk @ "W-Two Worlds" Filming Set

a new car?!! why did he change his red car (as if he needs a reason!!)? is he in his world? hhhhhhhhhhhhh I keep moving my head up and down as if I would see more of the pic that way and see any signe if he's in his world or Yeon Joo's!!! I lost my mind after all!! :lol:

• Like 6

On 7/30/2016 at 5:19 AM, suissou said:

Sorry to cut your post Jeijei. But you bring up a good point. I think that, because KC is the main character and because the world revolves around him, anything that happens is dependent on him and merely reacts so that the narrative of the manhwa makes logical sense. If KC changes the the artist's intended events, then everything else changes (like a ripple effect). The same goes for YJ's actions, as the new main character.

Yeah, the way I think of it is like how as readers/watchers, we logically fill in the blanks. If a a story cuts to a new scene and the character has suddenly moved from point a to point b, we assume they drove (or took a bus, etc). If the take a plane, we assume they went online and bought tickets, waited in line to have their baggage checked, etc.We don't see these actions, but the logic of the story dictates that they had ti have happened off scene for the new scene to make sense. So the side character's actions and words outside of the manga panels are dictated by the logic of the story - what is in character for them, what helps move the story alone, etc.  

• Like 4

I have to say this last episode was just the best sci fi I have watched since Fringe. The concept, the acting etc.. is just great.  I was speechless after watching. Then when I came back to the thread I relived it the great recaps, screencaps, tweetcaps and gifcaps. Thank you @nonski, @andy78, @lovely_skham, @sebnem @sharreb, @LyraYoo and Welcome @drmjs and @jeonghyang :wub:

I have to believe there's more to Kang Chul than just being a character in a manga. He has to be a sentient being but, why he is in this Manwah?  I don't know. I guess I have watched too many scifi's My theories get convoluted w/what I've seen before or read.  I love reading everyone's theories but as much as this has brought out the need for answers how did Yeon Joo get into Kang Chul's world and now how is he in her's? What I'm waiting the most for is,

image_10.png

CR @CirchelJorice

I'm already swooninglove-onion-head-emoticon.gif

• Like 8

23 hours ago, camichi said:

Waooo…I am going crazy with this drama and taking in account your comment I would like to add something, What if both of them are real?
At the beginning I thought I was letting my mind to fly because I tell myself, What if when someone write a novel or a cartoon is taking and manipulating the life of another person ?, what if that person exist in a parallel world?  what a crazy idea of mine, it might be a 4th dimension world, maybe that is why 30 minutes in YJ’s world could be a week or two months in KC’s  world  *The time is the key*.  It is suppose that more than one third dimension are coexisting together.
 OMG this is getting more and more interesting. Guys you are amazing.

:sweatingbullets::rolleyes:

you're making me feel dumb with all this talking about different time between dimensions!! :lol: but yes I think that Kang Cheol i real somehow!! :D

23 hours ago, juju84 said:

You are right ofc. We will let him off the hook for now.;):D

Aish, we have two big dillemas now. If YJ goes to W she will be imprisoned and probably prosecuted right away but if she doesn't go to W KC would have an evil Prosecutor Han Chul Ho on his tail. I wonder how this gonna be sort out.
Btw, I think now it's save to say that Chul Ho has nothing to do with the hooded killer and the murder in general. He really believes KC is a psychopath killer or at least very wants to believe in it. Seems like his whole life is based on this believe. He is kind of obsessed with KC. :sweatingbullets:

On the side note, am I the only one who thought about Terminator here? And off he goes to look for his Sarah Connor. LOL

Damn, the black suit, though.

P.s. SO many pages to back read. This theard moves at the speed of light. :thumbsup:

I'm going crazy thinking about that (too), but I hope they'll be able to go back in time in the webtoon to before her shocking disapearance (like when Yeon Joo's father found Kang Cheol hoding on in the bridge when he actually fell in the water before that) that will give her and Kang Cheol some time for him to find a way to help her!!

I agree with you but there was a man in the preview who told him what he will do when Kang Cheol will know who's the real killer!! how is that posible? will he know at this time who's the real killer? but anyway that man is a maniac who doesn't want to leave Kang Cheol allone!! and I don't believe for a second that he's doing this to serve the justice, it's his pride that he lost such an important case ad he still wants to use him to rise more and more in his position!! I hate him!! :angry:

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh no I didn't cross my mind!! :lol: 

and how funny is it that we are like "that black suit!!" "that blue suit!!" "the wite is so good on him!!" :love: he looks so good at everything he wears that our fangirling will never stop!! hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, SukBin said:

HI its my first time here....

just now watched first 2 episodes... I have a feeling that the Bodyguard is the mask guy.... anyone think so too...?

You are welcome...enjoy it.:)

• Like 3

15 hours ago, SukBin said:

HI its my first time here....

just now watched first 2 episodes... I have a feeling that the Bodyguard is the mask guy.... anyone think so too...?

first of all welcome to this thread...and second me I suspected him for now... 'cause whenever the hooded guy shows up he's not with KC's side... and when KC was attacked in his penthouse he wasn't there even if he's the most closest bodyguard to KC... unless they show him, KC and the hooded guy in one frame...then I wouldn't doubt him anymore...

• Like 7

Thank you all for the warm welcome... I am currently watching episode 3 and 4... some of my thoughts are...

Kang Chul tried to kill the hooded guy with a bullet but nothing happened to him... and added to the fact that the hooded guy disappears in to thin air just like Yeon Joo... thats why Kang Chul believed that Yeon Joo couldnt be hurt by bullets.... because she too like hooded guy disappears in to thin air.... if then there is a possibility that the hooded guy is also of Real World... 

Now since Kang Chul entered the real world could he also disappear after an episode of Manhwa when something worth ending an episode happens... like killing Yeon Joo's appa...? Would Kang Chul be bullet proof here...?

• Like 4

Annyeong WORLDies!!!...waahh!!!...i miss this thread!...i travelled in other dimensions just got back!hahaha...time for some back reading....

nyaaah!...i've got a lot of pages to back read!...DAEBACK WORLDies thanks a lot for all the updates!

9 hours ago, moomooz said:

KC's charming girl ;) 

not pretty but charming and attractive enough for him to protect ;) 

ahhh...their phone conversation is sooo cute and amusing!..and what amuses me more is KC finds Yeon Joo charming.....in an idiotic way:lol:

Image result for welcome emoticon @SukBin glad to have another fellow W-Addicts!:lol:

• Like 7

On 7/28/2016 at 0:10 PM, sebnem said:

same here :o i was so amazed with the story and all turn outs happening in 1episode so i didnt realy mind at first. But now watching raw yeah i find his acting at this part not really enough for 'im done with all of this fake richard simmons' or ' my mind a manhwa? me my life all of it??'

But if pd-nim wanted him to show that ' he was shocked yes but not enough really shocked because he didnt really believed her?'' because he really looked like he didnt believe her fully until he told this to the old ahjushhi in police station. Then everything stopped and finally BOOM! His mind start to race and thought(?) what if she was right and all of it was a fake universe??? then he almost had a heart attack? :D sorry such a long post im still in spazz mode! :dizzy:

He nailed that part for me. When I hear something shocking at first I get blank and  go numb. That's what I see in this scene

EhIf8WU.png?1

For me it takes a while for the reality to set in. 

• Like 13

1 hour ago, SukBin said:

Thank you all for the warm welcome... I am currently watching episode 3 and 4... some of my thoughts are...

Kang Chul tried to kill the hooded guy with a bullet but nothing happened to him... and added to the fact that the hooded guy disappears in to thin air just like Yeon Joo... thats why Kang Chul believed that Yeon Joo couldnt be hurt by bullets.... because she too like hooded guy disappears in to thin air.... if then there is a possibility that the hooded guy is also of Real World... 

Now since Kang Chul entered the real world could he also disappear after an episode of Manhwa when something worth ending an episode happens... like killing Yeon Joo's appa...? Would Kang Chul be bullet proof here...?

I don´t think that it will be possible in the real world. The real world doesn`t opperate like the manhwa world..and there is no such thing as a lead character in the real world.The only way for him to get back is through the portal.

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

I don´t think that it will be possible in the real world. The real world doesn`t opperate like the manhwa world..and there is no such thing as a lead character in the real world.The only way for him to get back is through the portal.

I know that real world doesn`t operate like the manhwa world.The thing is he is still a character of Manhwa whether in Manhwa world or real world , what he is cant be changed only his circumstances and environment changed... so as long as he lives his Manhwa story exists... thats why I got that thought... just like how Yeon Joo being a real person was still able to become part of his story... the real world too might become a part of his story.....

• Like 9