[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

5 hours ago, Adnana said:

Which makes me wonder whether that portal stays open and maybe the hooded killer isn't frozen as well, and he follows Kang Chul to the real world.

Hello! Another member delurking momentarily! Happy to see how excited everyone is. Loving your dissection of each little bit of this drama! Keep it ongoing!

Sorry to cut your post @Adnana but you brought up an interesting point. Good eyes! In your screen shots, there's the same policeman near the sign in the back. Either the hooded man comes into the real world or He's waiting for KC when he returns. :blink: Makes me wonder if we'll see an actual face if he does enter. And could the Hooded man become a threat to YJ and her father? Ahh...the endless possibilities. Where will this go?

W really really burns the midnight oil for us, doesn't it? And it's ONLY episode 4?! How to survive the downtime? Anyone writing fanfiction yet? Lol. Thanks to all who are recapping, making MVs, and theorizing. Much appreciated. :) 

• Like 8

Hi i'm thinking that YJ always jumps to webtoon world at 10AM/PM because "W" consists of two "V" and "V" means 5. To connect two different worlds, she needs two "V" or double-five which means 10. Little theory won't hurt, right? I need something to spend time waiting for Wednesday to come. 

• Like 9

8 hours ago, sharreb said:

Saw some nice fmv of W

Nice song choices. To nurse our W withdrawal symptoms ;)

thank you so much for sharing them!! they are so so so beautiful!!! :love: :love: :love:

9 hours ago, adeleyam said:

Behind the scenes. Photographed by Yeon Joo.

Translation of caption: 

Introducing our #W unofficial photographer Oh Yeon Joo! <Title: Our lovely Cheol-y> Photographed by Yeon Joo

Cr: W FB

someone have to stop my fangirling or I lose it!! :love: :love::love:

6 hours ago, vieedha said:

【JSHINE】160724 [Eng Subtitle] Section TV Interview Full video:https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1065776840125032&id=807232345979484&_rdr&refsrc=http%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2FtccysQENsU

https://twitter.com/JSHINE_FC_LJS/status/759596200416776193

p.s: sorry, its difficut posting from my phone

W-Day still long away...

thank you for sharing!! his laugh when he wrote that the most most beautiful thing in Han Hyo Joo is her blood vessels!!! I loved it!! hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh he have unique answers!! :lol: but that was so sweet!! :wub:

4 hours ago, moomooz said:

There's so many unsolved questions in my head now :( can't concentrate to do other stuff :(:(:( 

KC's charming girl ;) 

not pretty but charming and attractive enough for him to protect ;) 

cr to owners 

being charming is better than being beautiful after all!! ;) 

4 hours ago, Mau_Cherry said:

Great Idea! Love it. Have to think about it...  Until now I was more with the idea that it could be a Scene from the Past when KC was there. As I still think the Scene with SM is too. But we just don´t know.

If he can follow - that would need for me a whole new explaination. But we are still at the Start - so a lot will follow.

I think that they are from the past, I think that I saw the hooded man's picture on the police station/jail at the 1st episode but I need to check it and Yeon Joo's father was wearing the same outfit he was wearing when he disapeared (got grabed by Kang Cheol and puled to his world)!! but we still need more clues to know for sure!!

• Like 9

15 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

I think that they are from the past, I think that I saw the hooded man's picture on the police station/jail at the 1st episode but I need to check it and Yeon Joo's father was wearing the same outfit he was wearing when he disapeared (got grabed by Kang Cheol and puled to his world)!! but we still need more clues to know for sure!!

I  know - about the outfit - but the Problem is - he was still wearing it in the last Hotelscene. Yes - I hope he had a Shower and changed clothes now - but there was quite a longer time he wears it. Thats why I´m not too sure. But it is still what I believe.

Faceless Man - please check  - I can´t remember seeing that scene before.

• Like 7

20 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

Sorry to cut your post @sakura2016 

If it's in the past, then how is it possible for this same policeman to be in a similar spot as when KC entered? Perhaps it isn't the same; it's kinda blurry, but what if it is? 

BIhyZBrDqUv

Edit: And I seem to not be able to share the pic. Sorry.  Maybe look at the original poster again. I'm an Ajumma who's not so techy savy. :blink::sweatingbullets:

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, theseasasleep said:

Rewatching W episodes like a maniac... Randomly shouting "He's so cute!" at KC's face... Basically a nutty fangirl who reads over on Koala's Playground the W producers promise eps 7 and 8 is when everything really explodes and I'm like, bastards, don't tell me that!  We haven't even gotten through eps 5 and 6. I swear they are trying to kill us with anticipation.

@an-naum  Eeek!  Another Fringe fan!!!!!  I lived for that show!!!!  Yes, W and Fringe share an unpredictable nature and have otps so destined to be together that not even dimensions can separate them. 

Omo, @foxvanilla, you are here, too!  Hellooo!!!!! :D 

@theseasasleep yeahhh hehehe anything supernatural and sci-fi based will make me a cuuuuuuuurious cat !!!

• Like 4

23 hours ago, Mau_Cherry said:

good job onion head

Right! Well said! Even we put the Point of her beeing jealous away  - she had the order to Protect her - to keep YJ in the Hotelroom - let her feel comfortable and take care for her. So Hee tried a few times to call the Police and Kang Chul made himself very clear. YJ was not allowed to get in touch with the Police.

I was surprised that SH protected YJ in the Moment KC shot her - or at least tried - But who was it she protected. Yes - she think she did everything for KC. Even in the last Scene when Do Yoon calls her there was no regret in her - she just got angry because of YJ she lost her Job. She still blames the Intruder.

Sure - seeing it from the Point that she is a WebToon Character too and she was created to be on KCs Side...  Must be hard for her to notice that she start to loose Poolposition.

Even Mr. Son told KC that it is time to marry So Hee. So for me - she was only waiting - never guessed that it will not be her in the End. She must have seen a lot Woman on KCs Side - but that was nothing serious. I even doupt that KC brought them to his Penthouse. He is someone who needs his Save Places - and SH looked so surprised when KC said he will bring YJ to the Hotelroom.

For me - So Hee is jealous - to a Point of no good. She made a Trap - worked together with the Policeman. Sure - she is eager to know who this Woman is and why she is near to KC. But she is eager to know too why he keeps protecting her. And soon KC was gone - So Hee took her only Chance to make Trouble. Worst kind of trouble.

But we could clearly see that she never expected KC to act so extreme. Seems he forgave her a lot in the Past. But not this Time - and she was so stupid to trigger KCs Nightmare with his Actions. She is one of the Person who should know the best what KC had gone through and why he bought the Broudcast Station - and became a Hero with it. Thanx to her - his Action to keep her in his world made YJ now a victim.

Right now - I have no sympathie left for her (of course that is all about the Character not the Acress :) )

for now at least I don't see Soo Hee being the bitter 2nd lady we knew in other dramas, but she can, I'm not saying that she's not jealous or threatened by Yeon Joo but that her actions weren't based on those feelings!! for now she's acting based on her believe that she has to make sure that Kang Cheol's safety won't be threatened by Yeon Joo who is suspecious but still she crossed her boundries (and I believe what she did was low, waiting for Kang Cheol to leave to trick Yeon Joo and give her to the police) and acted in a way that got her her much diserved punishment!! she can't stay by Kang Cheol's side as his assistant if she have the same mind set that ruined his life, but knowing her intentions he'll still be her friend!! 

when we look at it Soo Hee is one of the few (one of 3 people) close and special to Kang Cheol!! and it's obvious that he knows her feelings and everyone else saw it but he doesn't look that interested, there is some sort of boundry between them made by Kang Cheol that is not allowing any romantic relationship to rise (she can speek to him in banmal ONLY when they are alone, she he listen to her but she still has orders to follow and he does that with his charming, sweet and friendly smile and its done) and I think she was fine with it believing that she's the most special woman in Kang Cheol's life and they'll reach that point sooner or later but then Yeon Joo came from no where and is called "the key" to his life and that was a hard blow for her then she's starting to see how Yeon Joo is starting to reach a place she didn't reach in Kang Cheol's life when she only entered their lives for few couple days while she (Soo Hee) worked hard to reach her place by Kang Cheol's side!! how can he trust Yeon Joo only though his instinct? how can he gring her to his penthouse and in his room and bed? why is he so protective for her? that must hurt!! and now what makes it worse is the fact that he took Yeon Joo's side over hers and fired her for Yeon Joo when this is not the 1st time she crosses her boundries and do what she thinks is right, so what's the difference? what makes Yeon Joo special? so I can see why she's puting the blame on Yeon Joo for entring their lives and ruining her relationship with Kang Cheol!! but being the first 1st lead (before becoming the 2nd lead in the manhwa) makes me believe/hope that she have the traits of the 1st leads that will allow her to see her mistake soon and not let her jealousy eat the better of her!! it would be a shame if she loses herself and Kang Cheol's friendship out of jealousy!!

20 hours ago, juju84 said:

Aww, don't cry, chingu. I still have faith in KC. I can understand why everyone is afraid he can do something rushed and awful. But he is not that ruthless or coldblooded. I think YJ's words about believing in him took solid roots deep down in his heart. Even betrayed, angry and devastated by the truth the memory of YJ would stop his hand from killing anyone. He treasurs this trust, her trust.

Actually like a very smart, willful and most of all hungry for knowledge person I don't buy all the insinuations about another suicide attempt. He finally found this proverbial/now literal door to the secrets of his life. I'm sure he would like to explore this new world and all the possibilities its opening up for him. He stepped into real world and he found out he could actually exist in this world without being erased. I bet the manhwa rules are the same for him as it were for YJ in W (invincible). So in a way he already won his first battle with SM. Beating SM (his creator) in his own game, turning his aces and knowledge against him and coming up on top is a better revenge than death.

Plus he should prove to SM he is not a monster and has a right to live.

I'm with you!! no matter how angry he may be he won't really become a murderer, I'm sure he can kill him but I believe that he won't spacially that he knows the pain of losing a family and he won't wish that for Yeon Joo!!

Kang Cheol needed to find the answers about his existance and lived his entire life searching for the one who shuttered his life and to know that he with all his pain and joy and thoughts and talents are purely fake, loosing the believe on himself and those around him believing that everything he ever lived and felt wasn't real and all he lived for has no meaning leves him with no purpose to live for and can lead him to attempting suicide again since he doesn't believe in anything about the worth of his existance to begin with!!

you're right but he should recover from the trauma to start thinking that way and Yeon Joo can help him with that!! 

• Like 9

2 hours ago, moomooz said:

FINALLYYYY, LJS updated his IG wearing his favorite NYOB sweater ;) 

cr to owners 

Looks like the person who took the picture should be seating on the bed... Probably our HHJ? ;) 

I having the same thought as u....probably this pic is taken by hhj...hehehe...

Oh ya...jz now i rewatching section tv interview between hhj n ljs...both also say that they are match with each other ideal type...:wub: after hearing it.. my delulu mood on...hahaha:D

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Mau_Cherry said:

I  know - about the outfit - but the Problem is - he was still wearing it in the last Hotelscene. Yes - I hope he had a Shower and changed clothes now - but there was quite a longer time he wears it. Thats why I´m not too sure. But it is still what I believe.

Faceless Man - please check  - I can´t remember seeing that scene before.

ye I noticed that, he's just too disperate that he had no time to do anything but trying to kill Kang Cheol but I doubt he'll change his clothes by now, he's even worst now after his hysiracal reaction trying to break his screen when he couldn't kill Kang Cheol again!! but like you I still believe it's from the past!!

I want to check it but I didn't find it, maybe I was wrong but I don't know why I feel like I saw it!! crazy me!! 

1 hour ago, Jafstar said:

Sorry to cut your post @sakura2016 

If it's in the past, then how is it possible for this same policeman to be in a similar spot as when KC entered? Perhaps it isn't the same; it's kinda blurry, but what if it is? 

BIhyZBrDqUv

Edit: And I seem to not be able to share the pic. Sorry.  Maybe look at the original poster again. I'm an Ajumma who's not so techy savy. :blink::sweatingbullets:

if it is than I have a problem and I'll end up losing my mind with all the questions that will cross my mind that Kang Cheol won't be safe anywhere!!! :tears: 

don't worry I am an aghashi who is not good with technology at all!! :lol:

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, irenetan said:

Hide contents

Cr: DC

this is really amazing!! :heart: 

47 minutes ago, LyraYoo said:

With writer 's wild imagination and reference to her previous works , i am readying myself to see 

Reveal hidden contents

The obliterated memory of either Kang Chul  or Yeon Joo 

Kang Chul's pseudo death or Yeon Joo's (in webtoon )

:heartbreak: don't do that pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase!! :bawling:

1 hour ago, Sarang21 said:

cr. to owner

it makes me relieved to see this and these: 

tumblr_o9f427eTmZ1sl7awmo1_400.gif

tumblr_o9f427eTmZ1sl7awmo2_400.gif

cr: DC

it eases my fear and makes me believe more in our OTP's happy ending!! :heart: 

• Like 21