[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

I have a question regarding the most discussed topic on Soompi, what topic has the most pages up till now?

W's increasing pages like every hours, it's surely a hot topic on Soompi now

• Like 7

Hello friends and fellow W-addicts :) 

What is everyone watching while watching for the next episode? 

I keep trying to find something so I can stay sane and stop thinking about W but am still struggling to do so - haven't felt this way about a drama in a long, long time. 

I keep replaying the only 4 episodes we've had gah.  

• Like 11

@ezze

:( I got all the symptoms now!!!! NOOOOOO, I watched 1-4 episodes twice already and I can't stop refreshing the mbc official webpage for yearning of more previews or BTS now!!!!!! Can mbc release some videos for today and tomorrow ? 

• Like 12

8 minutes ago, inxomnia said:

Hello friends and fellow W-addicts :) 

What is everyone watching while watching for the next episode? 

I keep trying to find something so I can stay sane and stop thinking about W but am still struggling to do so - haven't felt this way about a drama in a long, long time. 

I keep replaying the only 4 episodes we've had gah.  

I re-watched Running Man episodes that featured LJS :P 

• Like 7

18 minutes ago, LanA said:

I have a question regarding the most discussed topic on Soompi, what topic has the most pages up till now?

W's increasing pages like every hours, it's surely a hot topic on Soompi now

You can apply the sorting forum topics on "most replies", "most viewed" or other options.

Most of the most was "Faiht". 

• Like 6

Have just finished watching epi 4..Definitely that Han river scene ain't happening!! But this drama is very unpredictable!! One thing I love most about this show is that I don't have to ask for it..they are giving us plenty of kissing scenes. .can't get enough of the hot LJS / Kang Chul though...eagerly waiting for the next...at least he's out there in the real world now she doesn't have to second think her actions...I'm officially in love with the chemistry between them:wub:

• Like 8

Seems like KC will be visiting YJ's hospital and the webtoon workplace next. Can't wait to see Crazydog's epic reaction when he gets the chance to meet his favorite webtoon character face to face. I think Soo Bong's reaction will be hilarious as well. Will he ask his nuna to re-enact her kiss scene? 

• Like 8

Who deserves crown for most romantic character? Vote here

Romance is in full bloom in this year’s top dramas. Who will be the next “Melo-king” after actor Song Joong-ki from “Descendants of the Sun?”

Kim Rae-won

Spoiler

(Pan Entertainment)

Actor Kim Rae-won plays a doctor in SBS drama “Doctors” with his partner, actress Park Shin-hye.
His charming words and gestures won over Park’s heart in the story.

Kim Woo-bin

(KBS)

Model-turned-actor Kim could be both the most pitiful and sweetest character. He is currently playing the part of a rather feisty top star in KBS2’s “Uncontrollably Fond” with his partner Suzy, who plays a TV producer named No-eul.
Despite being a terminally ill patient, his passionate love for No-eul stole fans’ hearts.

Lee Jong-suk

(MBC)

Actor Lee is currently taking part in MBC’s “W” as a young and rich former Olympic Games gold medalist.
The former model with outstanding visual traits impressed the audience with the sweet romance with his partner, actress Han Hyo-joo.

Who should be the next Melo-king?

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201607311741165267742_2

LET'S VOTE!

• Like 13

Rewatching W episodes like a maniac... Randomly shouting "He's so cute!" at KC's face... Basically a nutty fangirl who reads over on Koala's Playground the W producers promise eps 7 and 8 is when everything really explodes and I'm like, bastards, don't tell me that!  We haven't even gotten through eps 5 and 6. I swear they are trying to kill us with anticipation.

@an-naum  Eeek!  Another Fringe fan!!!!!  I lived for that show!!!!  Yes, W and Fringe share an unpredictable nature and have otps so destined to be together that not even dimensions can separate them. 

Omo, @foxvanilla, you are here, too!  Hellooo!!!!! :D 

• Like 11