[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

[Photos] "W" Lee Jong-suk and Han Hyo-joo's behind-the-scenes cuts

Hancinema

Spoiler

photo752340.jpg

Behind-the-scene cuts of Han Hyo-joo and Lee Jong-suk were posted as a way to overcome the Monday Blues.

"W" is into its fourth episode and it's currently in the lead. Yeon-joo (Han Hyo-joo) who is sucked into the web-toon world succeeds in saving Kang Cheol (Lee Jong-suk) whenever he is in danger and Kang Cheol finally understands that he is a web-toon character.

In the past four episodes, what stood out the most was Kang Cheol's good looks and Yeon-joo's spectacle of beauty.

People are now calling them 'fairies'. Lee Jong-suk has also created a new speech trend which led to people calling him the 'Jojo Fairy'. Han Hyo-joo is apparently 'the most beautiful'.

The behind-the-scene cuts released are of the two in the penthouse, or reading their scripts, making cute faces to make Han Hyo-joo laugh and more. Thanks to them, laughter never ends on the set.

To celebrate the dramas success, the production has been creating phone backgrounds for the viewers and posting them on the drama's official Facebook. They are thinking of ways to communicate with the viewers more.

photo752341.jpg

Spoiler

photo752342.jpg

photo752343.jpg

source: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201608010842230410

• Like 23

they didn't have a romatic relationship, they are only friends and she's his assitant but she's concidered one of the three most important people in Kang Cheol's life and she's the only female to add to that and she have feeling for him which he knows of but doesn't return and that's why the ajhussi told him that they were waiting for them to marry since she's the only close and special woman in his life (till Yeon Joo came :D)!!

3 hours ago, Harukogirl said:
cr: as marked

This one is so pretty....

It's Just a Phrase 

cr: http://dalpengi.tumblr.com/

lols I love these gif sets. This one is awesome

#three kisses in five episodes must be some kind of record

Cr: http://sseureki.tumblr.com/

Record setting is good. I say keep'em coming!:blush:

I can't wait for them to say the word I love you for real!! :wub: and specially from Yeon Joo since she kep telling them only for a cliffhanger for now!! thinking about it make me melt and swoon like a crazy!! :wub::wub::wub: 

thanks for your 2cents.

I too cant wait when they kiss and say i love you with conviction and real emotion. We see both their hearts are fluttering and bothered. I too thk ep 5 & 6 will be on the sad side. And then 7 & 8 better. In reference to what mbc ppl said. Which means whatever cliffhanger on ep 6 will be hard to bear... To wait till the next week.

tumblr_ob24pkqZIm1qfwlugo5_500.jpg

Heres pretty Han Hyo Joo featured on InStyle August issue

• Like 21

Sorry if this theory has been posted before/thought of because I am new here and wouldn't know: The dad is so EXTRA towards Kang Chul that it makes me think he did do something wrong.  And remember kang Chul said he has had a lot of unexplainable events in his life and he also said he doesn't know why he went to the school on the night his parents died so maybe it was his other identity murdering them whilst the good version of kang chul was on 'autopilot'  at the library (if anybody reads the manhwa lookism you'll understand what I mean more)???

• Like 11

Cam across this on tumblr.

tumblr_ob7cnkKwb41up5t4mo1_400.jpg

Cr:AHPHENG

Spent my lunch break watching ep2 of W. Love that hospital conversation and the part in the car. Was enjoying not only YJ's expression but KC's reaction. His face says hes amused seeing YJ's mind spinning with excuses but he doesnt exactly burst her bubble. Hes trying to understand why she said what she said and how she came to him. Although ep 4 showed he reach his patience aft writernim try to kill him again, this time on the road.

• Like 19

“W” Achieves High CPI Rating Above “Doctors” And “Uncontrollably Fond”

Within the first week of its run, “W” rose in popularity and beat out the other Wednsday-Thursday dramas with its CPI score.

According to CJ E&M and Nielsen Korea, the consumer price index (CPI) for the drama has reached 273.3 points, placing “W” at the top of the list. SBS’s “Doctors” followed with 266.4 points, and KBS’s “Uncontrollably Fond” was third with 242.4 points.

The Wednesday-Thursday drama is a romantic, suspense melodrama about a doctor and a webtoon character who get tangled up in a spectacular case that spans across two different worlds.

source: http://www.soompi.com/2016/08/01/w-achieves-high-cpi-rating-doctors-uncontrollably-fond/

• Like 13

1 hour ago, dramoron said:

“W” Achieves High CPI Rating Above “Doctors” And “Uncontrollably Fond”

Within the first week of its run, “W” rose in popularity and beat out the other Wednsday-Thursday dramas with its CPI score.

According to CJ E&M and Nielsen Korea, the consumer price index (CPI) for the drama has reached 273.3 points, placing “W” at the top of the list. SBS’s “Doctors” followed with 266.4 points, and KBS’s “Uncontrollably Fond” was third with 242.4 points.

The Wednesday-Thursday drama is a romantic, suspense melodrama about a doctor and a webtoon character who get tangled up in a spectacular case that spans across two different worlds.

source: http://www.soompi.com/2016/08/01/w-achieves-high-cpi-rating-doctors-uncontrollably-fond/

Would you mind explaining what's CPI for drama? Thank you

• Like 9

4 hours ago, LanA said:

Would you mind explaining what's CPI for drama? Thank you

The "Contents Power Index " rankings attempt to rank television programs based on the overall buzz that the shows create, factoring in things like internet search popularity and number of articles written about the show on news sites.

Or this!

The CPI number calculates viewer response to a show to determine influence based on: topic of interest (how many news articles), audience response (search rankings), SNS involvement, and the like. ~ from koalaplayground

• Like 20

I was wondering. Does anyone else think that maybe Chul is like Dorian Gray in the Portrait of Dorian Gray? Like maybe Seong Moo had subconsciously infused all his emotions and had transferred Chul's soul into the webtoon which would explain why he's so alive and vivid? Or maybe Seong Moo had transferred his soul instead into the webtoon? Because with how depressed Seong Moo had been back then, and how he'd used "W" and by extension "Chul" as his lifeline, I wouldn't be surprised if that's what's happening right now. But boy oh boy, this drama just keeps getting better and better :w00t:.

• Like 10