[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

1 hour ago, maryofbethany said:

@ilwoo_aein this following one should be an accompaniment of your Fan taken pics of him inside the lift with white shirt.... huh. white shirt? any special meaning of that? simple low key wedding ceremony? 

excuse me, isn't that a church? simple low key wedding as decoy?

cr.w_twoworlds_mbc

cr.w_twoworlds_ mbs
my angel is wearing white, and translucent tulle sleeves is normally used for wedding gown right? dangling earrings, ommoo.... can i imagine there's a fake decoy wedding hidding a real newly wed feels couple? so it will be a fake wedding to hide a fake-Real affections?

hhhhhhhhhhhhhh I can see Hearts in your eyes imagining their wedding and I can't blame you 'causee I would LOVE to see that too!! :D:wub: but they filmed a party in that location and maybe they were wearing thosee outfits attending the party as a married couple!! :love: 

1 hour ago, an-naum said:

Hmmm.... Is there an episode today (Wednesday)? I'm still okay if only an episode for this week. At least the story will go on..glad i'm watching both W n UF.. Err.. If both drama are not airing this week, i will curse the Olympic (glad - UF will aired both WED & THURS)... 

I hope they will show us how cool n great KC with his work or how he became succesful (the hardwork he did) ? . KC seems like a lonely guy, so how he interact with others (other than his two closed friends)? . There's so much we didnt know about KC.. Am I asking too much? Sorry~~ 

no not yet, they will comferme at morning by Korea's time!! 

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lucky you!!  I only have W and theey are killing me here!! :tears: this is the 1st time I feel like wanting to wish someone to losee to have my drama's episodes!! :angry: 

yes I want to see that too but from the look of it Kang Cheeol is a strict but kind employer at the same time, like when his bodygard left Yeon Joo alone and she got caught by thee cops he didn't act badly or punish him for it knowing that he made a mistake based on trusting Soo Hee's misleading words that he knew and agreeed to what she was doing!! and we saw how his father figure told him that the team he chose to solve caes under his broadcast W are ashamed of him for not being able to solve the mystery of his car accident, and the use of word "ashamed" shows their love and respeect for Kang Cheol otherwise there will be the use of the word scaed or terrified!! which shows again that Kang Cheol is a loved and respected employer!! :wub: 

• Like 5

Lol, KC is the first main character who has his priorities straight!:thumbsup:

13724637_289543891406817_1992786592_n_zp

If only he would put a lock on his bedroom door... The *Do NOT disturb* sign is also good.

tumblr_obe7wthUyq1qzel8co3_540_zps42bvhy

16 hours ago, Jafstar said:

I just realized it after you posted this clip, but did YJ just ask to be kissed by KC? Hahahaha. Is that right?! How did I miss this?! I know she meant for him to let her go home, but me thinks she subconsciously was being pervy and wanting another kiss:wub:. Lol. (No wonder he made sure she didn't have a hubby or a boyfriend. He was determined to get more action another time! Naughty. Too bad the next time he kissed her, he felt it was his last.)

Thanks everyone for pics, gifs, mvs, wallpapers, etc. Love the flow of the forum. Almost Tuesday for me. One more sleep after and it will be W-day!!! 

PAC is gaining some action at last! :glasses:

• Like 8

17 hours ago, oohhkkay said:

According to the latest news, the decision of whether W will be aired on 10 and 11 August will be decided on 10 and 11 morning, depending on the results of the athletes in the previous competitions the day before.

(Source)

Damn, so we are still not out of danger.:sweatingbullets:

16 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:

So Let's take a look at the indecisive ST***D "MBC"... the recipe of how ruining a dramaaa   

Latest news on W Two Worlds airing schedule

According to the latest news, the decision of whether W will be aired on 10 and 11 August will be decided on 10 and 11 morning, depending on the results of the athletes in the previous competitions the day before.

Source: http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2016080909103146692&type=1&outlink=1

Cr:  amyhsk

The irony. I know it's bad to think this way but if MBC puts it like this. i feel like I seriously start wanting  them to lose in the competion.
MBC's way of managing business is so unprofessional. Maybe they should also go to the shaman before finally making a DECISION!

All this guesswork! Are they kids? 

• Like 8

7 hours ago, Yippeuni said:

I don't want BTS....I don't want stills or cuts or gifs or director cut or NG ......I lost my reason to survive this week ....

Give me W episode 7 and 8 ....

Me as well, chingu! Me as well!
I was on cloud nine all day just to find this! And they want to appease us with BTS and pics? Try again!
This is me right now feeling for MBC and the Olympics altogether!

tumblr_obmfynt1ly1stmypwo2_r1_540_zpsaws

MBC behaving so much like a whimsical damsel!

p.s. Damn it, and I have a very long day tomorrow. Was hoping for something good to look forward to. :(

• Like 7

On 8/4/2016 at 9:49 PM, oohhkkay said:

I am not sure if anyone has mentioned this, since I am in a hurry in a lunch break, no time to read all the discussions.

My friend just told me something that might be a major spoiler/hint for what will happen

Read at your own risk

Hide contents

In the next ep, it was revealed Kang Chul and Yeon Joo was already married, and then because they were thinking about getting a divorce, so that was why YJ left the rooftop without leaving a word. (Cr: DC)

Someone on PTT (Taiwanese forum) mentioned the fact that the dead body with a ring might be because Kang Chul was already married then…

I've seen this theory a few times, but I think that's getting too convoluted. I could be wrong, but my take on the preview information is that when KC wakes up and realizes he was saved and OYJ is back in jail:

1. He goes to see OYJ. Asks her why she interfered, and she answer "because I love you!" Because of this answer, he comes up with a plan...

2. He leaves and uses his money/connections to set up an elaborate ruse - he registers their marriage, but makes it so it was registered months earlier

3. He announces to the world that they are married, but they were fighting and thinking of a divorce, so that's why she ran away after saving him on the roof. She couldn't show her ID to the police because their marriage was secret.

4. His minion tells her that she is being released because she is KC wife ....kekekekeke

5. She is taken to KC, who then makes her take responsibility for her repeated "I love you's" :flushed:. Cue bed scene. kekekekekeke:heart:

• Like 17

33 minutes ago, Harukogirl said:

I've seen this theory a few times, but I think that's getting too convoluted. I could be wrong, but my take on the preview information is that when KC wakes up and realizes he was saved and OYJ is back in jail:

1. He goes to see OYJ. Asks her why she interfered, and she answer "because I love you!" Because of this answer, he comes up with a plan...

2. He leaves and uses his money/connections to set up an elaborate ruse - he registers their marriage, but makes it so it was registered months earlier

3. He announces to the world that they are married, but they were fighting and thinking of a divorce, so that's why she ran away after saving him on the roof. She couldn't show her ID to the police because their marriage was secret.

4. His minion tells her that she is being released because she is KC wife ....kekekekeke

5. She is taken to KC, who then makes her take responsibility for her repeated "I love you's" :flushed:. Cue bed scene. kekekekekeke:heart:

Waahhhh...admire2-onion-head-emoticon.gif

• Like 9

23 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

lets not think too much about it and hope for the best for our drama!! :)

W Fighting

cr: cassianandor

the look in his eyes and faint smile is killing me!! :bawling: 

morning everyone.Today it wednesday.I hope we can  get good news today.If that drama will happen tonight  we need to promo to everyone .Sorry if I make that statement.May be I worry too much.

W fighting:heart:

Pray for the best our drama and here.

• Like 6

56 minutes ago, juju84 said:

Me as well, chingu! Me as well!
I was on cloud nine all day just to find this! And they want to appease us with BTS and pics? Try again!
This is me right now feeling for MBC and the Olympics altogether!

MBC behaving so much like a whimsical damsel!

p.s. Damn it, and I have a very long day tomorrow. Was hoping for something good to look forward to. :(

OH YEAH!! that's my feelings too!! :angry: 

15 minutes ago, Harukogirl said:

I see it going the same way chingu!! :D 

the marriage is the only possible explination for all her silence and mysterious involvement in Kang Cheol's life!! :lol: Kang Cheol lived up again to his title as a genious by coming up with such a plan! :lol:

43 minutes ago, Harukogirl said:

Wouldn't it be SH? They went to high school together, so this being a flash back would be the obvious answer IMO

I believe so too!! we saw a flashback of how he met Do Yoon and became close friends and we're still to see how he met Soo Hee too!!

PS: as if MBC's torture for us wasn't enough, my internet connection is torturing me too!! :crazy:

• Like 5

39 minutes ago, Harukogirl said:

Well, it is a serious business, taking responsibility, and if ending up in KC's arms and being the recipient of all his yummy kisses is her burden to bear (and our burden to witness), what can she or any of us do but grin and bear it?  :P

• Like 12

For Wednesday Airing........ Air it, its a no-brainer!

There is only one scheduled event for S.Korea during the time of "W"'s airing and thats Mens Judo 90KG Im sorry but HOW they can potentially cancel the airing over 1 flippen event thats utterly preposterous. Jeez and thats at 7:35 am (North American time) WHAT!!!! I swear who ever is behind this run around that they are leaving Fans with should be admitted to a hospital. Fudge Ill formally admit them myself. MBC better get ready for "W" fans at their doors with pitchforks because this is a witch hunt I say!

• Like 8

11 minutes ago, lovely_skham said:

For Wednesday Airing! 

There is only one scheduled event for S.Korea during the time of "W"'s airing and thats Mens Judo 90KG Im sorry but HOW they can potentially cancel the airing over 1 flippen event thats utterly preposterous. Jeez and thats at 7:35 am (North American time) WHAT!!!! I swear who ever is behind this run around that they are leaving Fans with should be admitted to a hospital. Fudge Ill formally admit them myself. MBC better get ready for "W" fans at their doors with pitchforks because this is a witch hunt I say!

So it's confirmed? No W this week? Boooo. 

• Like 2

Omg he's also worried just like us AAAAWWWWWW !! :tears::tears::tears:

hey guys .. long time no see .. i'mm finally catching up with you guys  !!

any news about the broadcasting tonight ?? I doubt if there's any news since even LJS's in asking about it huuuh how long are we gonna wait ?? 

The pic he posted is soooo sweet and the stills .. GOD the stills are so freaking amazing i can't wait to see all their lovey dovey moments :D  

• Like 9

11 minutes ago, nonski said:

ugh! MBC you never fail me... you aer so consistent in being an $#%^^!.

we are left hanging @ilwoo_aein @sakura2016

anyway, still, W fighting!

aigoo! i just noticed... what happened to my status? 

why did it lower from 36K++ to 27k++?

why did i become a LEGEND from being an IMMORTAL?

i was never issued any warning points or deserved any and i was not informed!

@soomp

@bebebisous33 @plappi @LyraYoo chingu deul can you check on this?

• Like 10