[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

16 minutes ago, shynaz said:

MBC what have you done to us?

Why you make all this confused for one week....:sweatingbullets:

Suppose tonight we are countdown for tomorrow episode:wub:

Seriously when you make all these decision it will effect to rating if drama airing or not.May be people sometimes just assume that will be Olympic or may be excited to wait for nothing happens.Poor our W production because of not sure decision because they already tell this will be most episode best ever.

lets not think too much about it and hope for the best for our drama!! :)

W Fighting!! :wub: 

tumblr_obdad06qR01qc1wjwo2_400.gif tumblr_obdad06qR01qc1wjwo2_400.gif

Now I’m convinced as to how well you knew me. You’ve watched me for seven years.

cr: cassianandor

the look in his eyes and faint smile is killing me!! :bawling: 

• Like 20

13 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

we will have to wait till tomorrow morning korean time so that mbc can decide whether they want to air them or not :expressionless:

based on the results of the Korean team in the Olympics 

they are about to make me wish for Korea to lose and I don't want to...:angry:

tumblr_obaklgataW1vcorswo2_1280.png
tumblr_obaklgataW1vcorswo1_1280.png
tumblr_obaklgataW1vcorswo4_1280.png
tumblr_obaklgataW1vcorswo5_r1_1280.png

W Two Worlds - Lockscreens batch 1

cr: w-twoworlds

• Like 16

1 hour ago, cheskaunnie said:

apologies for that can you help me out as im really a noob here in soompi :cry:

that's ok chingu, we all went through that as newbies!! :D 

tumblr_obekafQdpK1tdfsf6o4_1280.gif

tumblr_obekafQdpK1tdfsf6o2_1280.gif

tumblr_obekafQdpK1tdfsf6o3_1280.gif

cr: vivere-militare-est-1991

Kang Cheol-ah!! :heartbreak: now he that she's with him and his fear of losing started to vanishing, he'll start fearing for her safety that she's no loger invincible in his world and she diapeared before his eyes without being able to anything!! :bawling: 

• Like 18

15 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:

we will have to wait till tomorrow morning korean time so that mbc can decide whether they want to air them or not :expressionless:

based on the results of the Korean team in the Olympics 

this is so sad

it is like ruining my life whole week hiks hiks

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

Did I say how much I love this scene?!!! how he looked and her and immediatly pulled her closer to his chest to cover her face from the detective!! awwwwww I love these two's protectiveness toward each other!! :blush: 

cr: kangcheoljoo

and now even this moment can be interpreted by the detective and everyone who was wondering why Kang Cheol was so protective for her as him protecting his wife!! hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh swoooooooooooooooon!! :blush: 

@sakura2016  - Can't help putting this down despite having seen the gifs several time., Sakura .. just LOVE the way he holds her so effortlessly, swinging her around and cuddling her protectively ... I have to take a chocolate and BITE now .. can't stop!

6 minutes ago, irenetan said:

@jigee You're welcome, but those wallpapers are not done by me. I just found them and post it here. :)

I know my dear @irenetan  but you posted them for us to feel good .... credit to the owner ofc ...

• Like 10

tumblr_oazlfu7oJv1r2n2w2o5_500.jpg

tumblr_oazlfu7oJv1r2n2w2o4_500.jpg

tumblr_oazlfu7oJv1r2n2w2o2_500.jpg

tumblr_oazlfu7oJv1r2n2w2o1_500.jpg

tumblr_oazlfu7oJv1r2n2w2o3_500.jpg

- Perhaps you’d answer me this question? How old are you?
- I’m 30.
- We’re the same age then. Are you married?
- No.
- That’s good.

[cr: dc and tagged]

cr:  hitoritabi

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh we wre thinking how he was making sure that she's single and how they'll become a couple but never thought that they'll become a married couple befor reaching the middle point of the drama!! :lol: but that better for us!! :P:wub: 

• Like 15

005xHDOYjw1f6nsdjngleg30ay0jgnpi.gif

Cr: As tagged

20 minutes ago, jigee said:

@sakura2016  - Can't help putting this down despite having seen the gifs several time., Sakura .. just LOVE the way he holds her so effortlessly, swinging her around and cuddling her protectively ... I have to take a chocolate and BITE now .. can't stop!

I know my dear @irenetan  but you posted them for us to feel good .... credit to the owner ofc ...

@jigee Haaaaa... I accept your thanks then. :lol: 

• Like 12

21 minutes ago, jigee said:

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yes that's soooooooooo swoon worthy!! :love: 

and the fact that he looks so in ease holding her in his arms and talking for a long time using different facial expressions in this scene with the detective and in the scene in the mall talking to Soo Hee while he's in reality dying of her and her heels heaviness in soooooooo admirable!! I wouldn't have known if it wasn't for the BTS!! :lol: now I fell sorry for him, it was like torture!! :sweatingbullets:

• Like 5

posted this just 15 hr ago,

sorry, if this is posted before, Moderator can removed. because as usual i can't see some pics that you awesome chingus posted, (egl those that Ilwoo-aein posted, some i cant open and access. so hope this is not posted b4)

ok, just a little pcs of comfort for you gals. normally i watched MBS dramas thru Cable vision channel Oh!k. they will upload and have English Sub in just 24 hrs after aired. so means by whatever they aired on Wed night 9pm, will be shown on thur night 9pm. like wise, whatever aired on Thurs night will be Eng subbed and shown on Friday night.
good news is, so far the Time Schedule for Thurs and Friday has made no changes, Thursday is stated to aired Ep7, and Friday Ep8. so folks, lets not fret and worries, there's nothing we can do to make the Big Boys up there change mind, just pray that the over all viewing rate not be affected and will not allows fans to be so angry as to watch other show like Uncontrollably Fond and shift to ship UF couple instead.
so, means they may not change, else they should annouced in the Cable Vision TV Guide by now. say, if they truly last min change.
so, lets continue to cheers them, and hopefully, due to their guilt of post phoning, the Production Crews may reward and pacify us by giving us more swoon-worthy sweet moment of both romancing, and more hugging and kissing?
don't let our disappointment evolved into anger too much, will ruin our beautiful mood that can heightened thru past 3 weeks. instead of angry, demand / plea / appeal that they spend more time filming means they can churn out more hugging kissing scenes. demand that! :glasses:
cheers!

• Like 7

25 minutes ago, irenetan said:

Cr: As tagged

@jigee Haaaaa... I accept your thanks then. :lol: 

Omg @irenetan , that pic you just posted left me speechless..., that lips,  that kiss,  moving slowly,  in a real close up,  giant,  zoom mode gif :flushed: 

You're killin' mêeeeeee.... ( T ▽ T ) thanks chingu *flies straight to heavens 

• Like 8