[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

When Sang Moo smashed the tablet after the scene of Kang Chul & black hooded man fought, the tablet screen showed this. And SM was so angry, it makes me think maybe he didn't draw the scenes with the black hooded man? Could it be from the Hangang bridge, that from that moment it's no longer SAng Moo who's in charge/control of the black hooded person. But someone/some forces are doing that, drawing by itself the scenes. 

Also someone mention since the black hooded person disappeared just like Yeon Joo, maybe he could be from the real world, and has freely entry to the webtoon world.

This is the pic that was on SM tablet when he smashed it: 

image.jpg

SM really genuine looked frightened and fled the scene after he smashed it. Makes me wonder if it's the unidentifiable black hooded person he's terrified of, mostly.

• Like 10

About my previous post. I don't like to have Yeonjoo's father and Kang Chul pitted against each other, so hopefully the black hooded person is the ultimate bad guy who is a threat to them both. In which I hope they can cooperate to fight against.

• Like 6

Dr Oh has really great ideas to come out W world

In Ep 2

She tried slap on KC

Then she kissed him
Just watched full episode 3 on youtube .

So In Ep 3

When our  Dr. Oh ends up in KC world she tries stripping  to come out of it .Confused

and KC was like humm ...so this crazy witch has gone crazy again ROFL

Then she tries to shoot KCOuch
and KC was like Oh dear thi is my gun and its not even loaded LOL

then she asks him to kiss her .so that she disappers and our Flirtious KC so willingly kisses her Embarrassed

To her shock and KC~s relief  ,she did not disappeare ROFL

Finally KC does epic , he shoots her in chest . Alas ! bullet croosses her body and poor mirror is hurt but our Dr. Oh stands there alive , unhurt Shocked

Poor Dr. Oh had enough and faints .Stern Smile

Wait wait ending of episode was even more classic. Flirtious KC and his wink just made us faint Blushing

• Like 10

1 hour ago, chrissyllee said:

I was suprized kc did not push his chinu/bodyguard out the door when she was flashing them. Lol . That would have been so much better. Little possessive jealous never hurt.

If he did that would mean his feelings was affected. A cliffhanger moment.  Then she would have disappeared. Have to follow the manhwa rules.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, aroma83 said:

I also think that SH'll arrange for YJ to be arrested by the police by lying that KC wants to meet her in the hotel's restaurant.

If YJ becomes the female lead character then she'll also has control over what happens next and won't no longer be dependent on KC's will. 

That certainly changes things. 

I'm not ready to jump to conclusions with SH. I even think she is worried for YJ to some extent that's why she wants to get the answers from her that KC seeks so he would realise the girl. She can be petty but not that evil, I think.
But appearantly this would backfire and YJ would get arrested and even sentenced.
Also I'm afraid if YJ really becomes the main heroine in the manhwa, what if they got switched with KC: she would be trapped in W while KC in her world? Would that also mean that she won't be immune to any harm that might come her way in W?

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, ck1Oz said:

If he did that would mean his feelings was affected. A cliffhanger moment.  Then she would have disappeared. Have to follow the manhwa rules.

Lol, he really wanted to but he tried to undure. I bet he would cut of his salary as a punishment later.

38 minutes ago, Mau_Cherry said:

Those Scenes from the long Preview still made me think a lot...

I wonder if KC hanging between life and death was able to reach to the other world but the first Person he grap was Sung Moo. He tried to make him help him. And the Blood on Sung Moo can be from Kang Chul. But SM left him to die on the roof. He had to struggle with him so KC let him go - but he left him in the end. Only - it was hard for him to come back - have no idea how. Is the to be continue working for him too? Don´t think so. He was not in the WebToon.

I think so too, chingu.

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, ck1Oz said:

I don't think it would cause a cliffhanger moment. He has already been showing some protectiveness. The hanger would be if she actually shot him on purpose.

But judging from the cliffs so far it might only be action that are beneficial to the main otp

• Like 3

2 hours ago, juju84 said:

OMG! Seriously?!
I thought he asked if she would propose him marriage at their next meeting at the speed she is progressing their relationship:joy:

LoL, but it actually the other way around?

ME DIES ALONG WITH YOU!:wub::wub::wub:

That KILLER WINK at the end melts my bones. :love:

Yeah, it's what episode 3 and we are all just one big pile of mushy goo... <3 <3 <3 

• Like 4

EPISODE 3 MAKES ME FEEL SO MANY EMOTIONS!

Yes!!! Finally I can respond properly other than it was an excellent episode. No holes, no useless dialogue, everything making sense..... well to the degree that the writer wants us to know.

Can I just say how much OYJ has moved me this episode, She is really a character of whom can express all types of emotions. The praise goes to HHJ, I have become an instant fan. I literally love, love, love her. I can recount so many moments that I enjoyed along with her......

• Her and SB having their fan girl/fan boy moment
  • The feeling of embarrassment after exposing herself to KC and his bodyguard
  • How terrified and frustrated when KC was forcing her to answer his questions
  • We can't forget the shock she felt getting shot by KC 
  • How she slowly is falling for the "real" KC not just the manhwa character of W

My thoughts on him actually shooting her...... I thought it was a brilliant scene where as a viewer your thinking to yourself nah no way is he gonna shoot her, they are OTP, surely the writer wouldn't do that and besides it doesn't make sense because he literally owes his life to her x 2. Well he did which goes to show you that this drama will be something of a surprise each turn. I honestly wouldn't have it any other way. To me KC is extremely smart, and he knows what he gets himself into thats why he is always (pretty much) prepared when something goes wrong. He wields his own fate, he is not a puppet which they have shown us through his life story. 

I felt so many emotions from this episode that like many of you have no words to describe what I just watched. Its very rare to come across a piece of work where you as the viewer don't have to have these thoughts while watching [Well why don't they do this or what about this or how come they didn't do that and etc] because everything is perfectly laid out that no words can be uttered. From minute one to the last seconds of the episode I have no words just giggles and oohs and woahs and me clenching my hands tight as if you just want to be a fly in the wall and witness this amazing drama live in real time.  

TO ME EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON, THE SMALLEST DETAIL IS EXPLAINED ESPECIALLY AS AN AUDIENCE WE TRY TO THINK RELATIVELY LOGICAL IN A REAL TYPE SETTING. SO RIGHT NOW I HAVE NO FAULTS ABOUT IT.

LOVE KC TO PIECES ALONG SIDE OYJ THEY ARE IT FOR ME. :blush:

Last but not least BIG THANKS to my wonderful W members I know we are on episode 3 coming up to 4 but the dialogue, support and thoughtful responses in this thread coupled with the maturity as well really makes me appreciate GOOD THREADS like this one!

CHEERS! NOW IM OFF TO RE-WATCH EPISODE 3 AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN! IM PRAYING WE HIT A DOUBLE!!!!! 

e8SlhfU.gif

cr: @ohnoitscindy

• Like 24

I've been thinking about it, and I love that while the romance is totally ramping up, he doesn't like like her yet. He's intrigued, interested, protective and even a little possessive, but he hasn't fallen yet. THAT'S what I've waiting for. Because LJS does 'in love' better than practically any kdrama actor imo. And KC is such a fascinating character, it is going to be so much fun 1. watching him fall and 2. watching him pursue OYJ.

Watching him pursue her is going to be a blast. Watching her flail about in response is going to be almost as good :D

• Like 15

2 minutes ago, Mau_Cherry said:

The talking was about - why did KC not throw out his Bodyguard or - as I see it he did - but this Man don´t need words... see...

So how to end the Episode - okay - a strip...

KC - okay - the woman became crazy again - and now she is half naked - wait a second...

Do Joon - don´t you have something URGEND to do....

oops - I have to go... but I still can look right...

- better -now I deal with her in KC Style

where was we...

... why do he look on this Picture like he is the next one to get rid of his clothes... I mean I don´t mind at all... :D

HAHAHAHA Yeah that's what I thought too. His look totally said "Ah hem. And just WHAT do think you're doing still standing there???!!!??"

• Like 8

1 minute ago, Harukogirl said:

HAHAHAHA Yeah that's what I thought too. His look totally said "Ah hem. And just WHAT do think you're doing still standing there???!!!??"

IKR - but I love it that JD until the last second still had his Eyes on her - and the next Second he met Su He  - catching her like - you will not go in there right now... Trust me...

I wonder what would happen - this women can become difficult - she nearly lost her temper only when the woman told her KC was slapped and kissed.

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, Mau_Cherry said:

IKR - but I love it that JD until the last second still had his Eyes on her - and the next Second he met Su He  - catching her like - you will not go in there right now... Trust me...

I wonder what would happen - this women can become difficult - she nearly lost her temper only when the woman told her KC was slapped and kissed.

You know if something like this happens later on in the drama, KC is going to kick JD's butt :blush:

• Like 5

Rating 16-07-27: WOWWW:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

WTwoWorlds : 12.9%

@kdrama_news 

1469626372-91.jpg

http://www.topstarnews.net/detail.php?number=206596

7 Dramas That Prove Love Transcends Time and Space

W

W-Poster1
Featuring alternate universe/ cross-dimensional travel, “W” promises to be an interesting twist on the typical time travel drama. The brainchild of writer Song Jae Jung (who wrote popular time travel dramas Nine and Queen In Hyun’s Man), “W” recently premiered on July 20 and stars Lee Jong Suk and Han Hyo Joo

http://www.soompi.com/2016/07/27/7-dramas-that-prove-love-transcends-time-and-space/

• Like 19

2 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

I'm enjoying this drama. Really like the pacing, the actors, the humor along with the serious beats, and the strange premise.  Anyway, this is the final conversation that Kang Chul and Yeon Joo have when Yeon Joo stops Kang Chul at the elevator, and Yeon Joo's final monologue. I'm sure the episode will be subbed shortly, but this exchange was too cute not to translate. 

YJ: Wait a moment!

KC: Why?

YJ: Did you just say that you were going somewhere?

KC: I’m visiting Busan, then going to New York.

YJ: Be careful.

KC: So, am I going to die as I go now? On the train or on the plane?

YJ: I don’t know. Just because.

KC: You seem not to know how I’m going to die this time.

YJ: When I’m here, I don’t know very well. So, I can’t help you.

KC: And over there, you would know?

YJ: Yes.

KC: It’s becoming more curious all the time. (walks towards her) You’re not going to give me any answers so why are you worried that I might die?

YJ: Because I’m a person who wants your life to have a happy ending. I’m your fan. Really.

KC: Does that mean that if I hear your answers, my life will become miserable?

YJ: Probably. So, I can’t answer. And, you’re also the first patient that I saved with my own hands.

KC: Really? That is an honor. 

YJ: And, the second patient as well.

KC: That is an even greater honor.

YJ: That’s why. You always have to be careful.

KC: I’ll do that. Ah. These questions, you’ll probably answer. How old are you?

YJ: 30

KC: We’re the same age then. And, are you married?

YJ: No.

KC: That’s good. 

YJ’s ending monologue: The reason that I was still here I found out later. It’s because this man said that I was the key to his life. At that point, the leading lady of this comic changed from Yoon So Hee to Oh Yoon Joo. 

Thanks for posting! I understood most of it but was having trouble with a few of the lines :D

• Like 4

Oh gosh, it's 6am and I'm still lurking here... 

W fan art :)

13626975_862734217190349_416398301065566

cr : me

SM must be furious once he saw KC shot YJ thru the webtoon series :o He will probably be 100x times more determine to get rid of KC :sweatingbullets: ottoke

Congratz on EP3 ratings! they truly deserved the boost in ratings, proud of team W <3

Okay....off to bed now @.@

• Like 9

Okay - I´m sorry - me again..

I changed my mind about the shooting Scene.

Because he really was surprised to see that there was no Blood.

So right no I see it like this. He asked her something before like how could she know - or who told her... something like that... And she said - a friedn told her - or...

So - KC - his Life is messed up. A Stranger killed his FAmily - he has only two Persons in that World he trust. Recently a Faceless Man staped him, a Nurse tried to give him poison - a Truck tried to run him over... and now this Strange woman came in his life - first it looked like she wanted to save him - but now even she pointed a gun at him - and she knows way to much. So of course he must suspect her too. And he must learn over the years to protect himself. He was the suspect - everyone looked at him like he was a murder - he had gone through so many painful times.

Even he is interested in that women and she triggers something in him - if she will kill him too - and she only tell him lies (what else can he believe) she is just one more Person in his life who tries to kill him - so he told her he will count to ten - then he will shot her. But everyting what she said sounds for him still as a lie. And it sounds very strange - that cant be.

So even when he reached ten - she did not want to speak - and tell him who or why ....

so he shot....

but - this strange woman - did not get hurt - for a moment KC seem to be confused - not blood on her hands... so - did he told him the truth.. how can that be.. the Mirror was hit - so the Bullet was real... but the Woman is still unharmed.

I guess that Moment when he saw the real fear on his Face and when he collapsed he had to admit for the first time - that the Story she told him can´t be all lied - and that he shot her - even she told the truth. He did not wanted to harm a unguilty Person... thats why he was honestly sorry now. But first in his line right now is his selfprotection and he must became colder and cooler to handle the bad Guys - and Girls.

I can´t blame him for shooting her.... how must it look for him...

• Like 10