[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

Don't know if this has already been posted but I have just been playing the OST over and over again....:heart:

JUNG JOON YOUNG(정준영) _ Where Are U(내가 너에게 가든 네가 나에게 오든) (W OST Part.1)  

Hope you can see it.  It's been so long I don't know if I know how to put a link. LOL :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AY6sgrqTxjg

credit: 1theK

• Like 6

OMG it is 4.00 am at my place and I just finished watching it with subs. I know I have to go to sleep now but first I must share a few thought.

First of all - can it be that because the Father destroyed the Computer and is not working on the WebToon right now - Yeon Joo can´t get the "to be continue"? I mean - there where many big Scenes - the attack for example. But she is still there. Is it really because she can´t surprise him enough?

I said it before - and I feel like it even more now - KC met someone from the other World before. Thats my guess why SM said it is dangerous. MAybe KC tried to hurt or kill SM before - to rescue himself - but he found out that this man can´t be hurt. Or it was on the rooftop... when SM left KC to die - maybe KC has a weapon on him on that time too. But it ends just like it did with YJ. So I´m happy that my first feeling was right - and KC never even thought about hurting YJ - he only wanted to be safe that she can´t dissapear again. It was funny that he and Do Yoon walkes in the BAthroom - because he told DY to never let her alone when she is awake.

By the way - nasty Do Yoon - really - he prepared the clothings - so he chosed the see through bra. tststs... and he know the right size and hey - he even got the luck to see what he chose on the object. Naste little Do Yoon. :D:D:D

Okay - back to the not so funny stuff - our smart KC got ond and one together. Maybe he had that feeling that he is too not from his world when So He told him that the name and number is wrong. We can´t easily read KCs Mind. But he is sooo cool!

Still - he looked shocked when she fainted. He did not want to harm her.

Why did he ask is she is married - because he start to feel something - or just o make sure he will not be in trouble later... living with a married woman. ;)

Sure - I hope he already started to feel more then just curiosity.

For So He - yes I do feel she will trap YJ. She tried to call the Police so often - and it is still what she wish to do - but she can´t make it clear that it was her doing - so building up a coincidence is the best way KC will not find out that she brought her to the Police.

I believe So He is a Character made for KC too - that is the sorce of her life. But now there is someone else - and all what she ever waited for - Yeon Joo just got it - without waiting this woman kissed So Hes Man. Will that make her evil - not sure - maybe she will regret later but first - she can´t handle it to loose the female Leadrole.

Thats for now - sorry please don´t mind a lot of mistakes - as I said its early in the Morning at my Place - and it will influence my ability to write a little (or a bit more)

• Like 3

@chyantrils25 waaaaaaae chingu i almost got a heart attack from the first sentence of your poste  "sudden change of heroine" .. i thought it's an official announcement or something :P 

and actually OYJ was wrong about something in what she said last .. she said that she's there because she's the key to his life but the truth is that she became the key to his life only when she saved him on the rooftop .. before that he didn't even know her .. or sid he ???the question is why was she the one to save him on the rooftop or was it only because she was near the webtoon decixe of her father that he found her the closest to grab her ??? Is there so.ething else ??? I wonder ... 

• Like 6

1 minute ago, MarieJose said:

@chyantrils25 waaaaaaae chingu i almost got a heart attack from the first sentence of your poste  "sudden change of heroine" .. i thought it's an official announcement or something :P 

and actually OYJ was wrong about something in what she said last .. she said that she's there because she's the key to his life but the truth is that she became the key to his life only when she saved him on the rooftop .. before that he didn't even know her .. or sid he ???the question is why was she the one to save him on the rooftop or was it only because she was near the webtoon decixe of her father that he found her the closest to grab her ??? Is there so.ething else ??? I wonder ... 

Why am I still here... but I have to say only one thing - the Key to his Life - I don´t think she just became it when seh entered his World. She was it since long - maybe really because the Father somehow created him for his DAughter - to get closer to her. But we will find that out later. When Yeon Joo left her FAther behind - he lost his esprit and wanted to kill KC- So there is more behind the Key to his Life - thing...

and now ...

Good Night!

• Like 5

I just got the idea that he was scared that she also may get shot by the black man when he attacked him in his room, so why did he go and shot her himself?

If he was certain that she will not be affected by the gunshots why did he try to make that man go far away from his room and YJ ? unless he knows that they are both from the same world therefore may affect each other.. 

• Like 6

13 hours ago, superbigcat said:

Besides the interesting pilot, the reason I choose to watch the W is because of Han Hyo Joo, I like her lively acting back then in Love 911 and Beauty Inside, while I haven't known much about Jong Suk but after 2 episodes, I can say that he has good performance and have high expectation on this man :) I also love watching the BTS too,  they are so playful around each other.

Way to go, W! :lol:

Welcome to the thread @superbigcat!!!! I'm happy to see more fans of hyojoo in this thread!!!! :blush:we're on the same boat! see you also on Hyojoo's official thread! Welcome!!! :heart:

• Like 7

OMG! Sorry if this was posted already but I just found it on tumbler!!!  :flushed::blush::heart:  LOVVEEE the stupefied look on his face~!!!

tumblr_oat3seUzci1stmypwo1_400.gif tumblr_oat3seUzci1stmypwo2_400.gif

tumblr_oat3seUzci1stmypwo2_400.gif tumblr_oat3seUzci1stmypwo4_400.gif

“People are asking why should Chul’s first kissing scene be with a crazy woman.”

Credit to http://duckworship.tumblr.com/post/147882618245/people-are-asking-why-should-chuls-first-kissing

• Like 16

15 minutes ago, MarieJose said:

hahaha!sorry for almost causing you a heart attack:lol:...i just wanted to officially welcome the new W Webtoon heroine!:lol:

• Like 5

[Spoilers] Uncontrollably Fond + W + Wanted

201607272300774824_5798bf0a48169_99_2016

Screen%2BShot%2B2016-07-27%2Bat%2B10.42.

Osen - Naver: 'W', Lee Jong Suk ♥Han Hyo Joo, firing scene to confession, 'spectacle couple' 

1. [+9,240, -204] Goosebumps at the story, it's absolutely gripping and funㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+7,118, -262] Han Hyo Joo kept confirming if he left ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+6,919, -196] Woah today's fun ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ One hour went by quick and the preview is daebak ㅜㅜㅜㅜ Lee Jong Suk's wink ㅜㅜㅜㅜ The kiss ㅜㅜㅜㅜ Thank you so much ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+6,292, -180] 1 hour felt like 10 minutes

5. [+4,995, -186] Wow.. not only the story but look at the crazy fast progress... Kang Chul wants to take revenge for his family's death and the webtoon's story is progressing in the direction that he wants. But it's a bit unclear why Oh Yeon Joo didn't die when she was shot. Since Kang Chul is 2D and Oh Yeon Joo is 3D, the bullet didn't do much damage to her. 2D beings don't have soul and Kang Chul thinks that Oh Yeon Joo came from a parallel world.. Or Oh Sung Moo probably created a parallel world in the right at the start

6. [+1,830, -57] When he said it's good that she's not married ㅠㅠㅠ Lee Jong Suk gives me butterflies

7. [+1,744, -36] Honestly, I thought Han Hyo Joo would disappear right away when Lee Jong Suk shoots the gun but she didn't. I'm really excited for the next episode

8. [+1,629, -38] I love you ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Never mind ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Nate
1. [+526, -39] Ooh fun~ the story is fresh and the pace is so quick, I can't predict the ending too.. I wonder if Kang Chul leaps into Oh Yeon Joo's world too?

2. [+443, -36] But how was Kang Chul so sure that Oh Yeon Joo is not dead?

3. [+53, -3] Does Kang Chul believe that Oh Yeon Joo's world is real just like she believes that his world is real? This drama is unbelievable

4. [+44, -1] I cannot forget the wink when she said she's not married ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+40, -5] I love you! Never mind ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Cute

source: http://kkuljaem.blogspot.com/2016/07/spoilers-uncontrollably-fond-w-wanted_27.html

• Like 17

Soooo happy for the ratings! :wub: (rejoice W fanatics) haha... 12.9% and climbing for the next episodes!...  go for 40+% rating W, fighting! Every episode is so intense,never fails to surprise me!!!,,,,,Ep4 coming up!!!!!! :heart::blush:

• Like 11

1469680055-17.jpg

http://www.topstarnews.net/detail.php?number=206684

[HanCinema's Drama Review] "W" Episode 3

2016/07/27 

photo751097.jpg

Yeon-joo does not have the slightest idea how to explain the existence of Cheol's parallel universe, so she starts investigating the only place with potential answers- her dad's annotations. But Seong-woo's authorial notes aren't special features intended for reader enjoyment. They're surprisingly painful recollections of a difficult time in Seong-woo's life, and how the main plot movements in "W" were all reactions to Seong-woo's emotional state. That is, until Cheol took on a life os his own and started building Seong-woo's life much as Seong-woo built Cheol's.

"W" is imminently intriguing as an explanation of the relationship between an author and his creation. The relationship between Seong-woo and Cheol hits all sorts of interesting beats that anyone who has ever tried to seriously write a story can understand. Even though Seong-woo created Cheol, he can't control him because Cheol has his own distinct sense of motivation. Seong-woo can't force Cheol to act a specific way except through external circumstance, or else Cheol's actions will feel unnatural and poorly written.

And Cheol maintains all of this depth within his own world as well. Observe how even though Yeon-joo keeps trying to engage Cheol as if he were a cliché, the man manages to keep surprising her again by acting like...well, by acting like a guy who has seen all sorts of strange suspicious stuff, and can only stay alive through constant creative thinking. Cheol seems to have figured out that whatever external force is preventing him from solving the mystery is not bound by coherent logic.

This, I think, is why Cheol is so drawn to Yeon-joo. Her behavior from the very beginning has made it clear that she thinks in the same mysterious logic as Cheol's creator. For the hooded murderer of Cheol's family to appear and disappear without leaving a trace makes no sense rationally, but it does make the same kind of irrational sense as Yeon-joo forestalling attempted murder and solving problems with unprovoked kisses.

Unluckily for Cheol, as a technical spectator he lacks the ability to make use of such meta-reasoning. You can perhaps see how this all works to put the basic narrative of "W" in a fairly baffling place- but in a good way. The storyline is so completely off the rails it's impossible to guess what's going to happen next. Incidentally, don't watch the preview. "W" lives and dies on the power of its plot twists, and the preview spoils several of them.

Review by William Schwartz

"W" is directed by Jeong Dae-yoon, written by Song Jae-jeong and features Lee Jong-suk, Han Hyo-joo, Eugene Jung, Lee Tae-hwan, Park Won-sang, and more.

Watch on Viki

http://www.hancinema.net/hancinema-s-drama-review-w-episode-3-97179.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

• Like 12

I am totally at work right now but instead of focusing I am trolling the internet for W stuff and sharing it on soompi....

:dizzy: SO. HOOKED. 

I always thought I'd out grow the kdrama obsession at least a little as I got older. But after 10+ years, undergrad and grad school, a professional job and dozens if not hundreds of dramas later...nope, no change. still obsessed. It might take a little more for a drama to suck me in completely, but when it does...full on fan-girl mode. :heart:

• Like 12

4 hours ago, stroppyse said:

YJ’s ending monologue: The reason that I was still here I found out later. It’s because this man said that I was the key to his life. At that point, the leading lady of this comic changed from Yoon So Hee to Oh Yoon Joo. 

I was literally confused during the first two episodes, but episode 3 really cleared a lot of things up for me and I really love this drama. That last line OYJ said is her realization that she is now the main female lead in the story. How can a normal person in our everyday world handle that? I couldn't imagine what I could do if I were in her place. Whenever she gets back to her world, she would be hated by a lot of people because she kissed KC and the female fans wouldn't like that. Plus she slapped their hero for no reason at all. The male fans would like to have Yoon So Hee as the female lead and she was the reason the story was so compelling. Even OYJ's surgical professor was upset by OYJ's presence in webtoon. This is a fascinating drama and I want to enjoy it with the rest of you. Thank you.

• Like 10

TV: 'W' surpasses 'Uncontrollably Fond' in viewer ratings

-1469655619543_99_20160728065004.jpg

screenshot-entertain.naver.com%2B2016-07

Article: 'W' 12.9% highest viewer rating... #1 surpassing 'Uncontrollably Fond'

Source: X Sports News via Naver

1. [+10,792, -658] Acting, directing, the script, everything about 'W' is better than the other drama

2. [+8,190, -511] Of course 'W' surpassed the other drama ^^ I like that you can't predict the plot, it makes it more fun.

3. [+7,631, -439] Finally! In just three episodes!! It's going to keep going up all the way to 20%

4. [+1,745, -90] I can see why it's going up, it's been such a while since we've seen a drama this good on public broadcast ㅠㅠ

5. [+1,650, -86] The drama's fresh and fun, the viewer ratings will continue to go up

6. [+1,622, -91] It has a strong story... I jumped ship to 'W' immediately

source: http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2016/07/tv-w-surpasses-uncontrollably-fond-in.html

Sorry, I left out the first part of the article cause it was just UF hate and it didnt have much of W anyway lol

• Like 16

1 hour ago, ohnoitscindy said:

Does someone really get paid to write this? It's like 4 sentences long lmao

"W" beats "Uncontrollably Fond" for first place

"W" topped of the charts in just three episodes.

According to Nielsen Korea, MBC drama "W" rated 12.9% on the 27th.

Meanwhile, KBS "Uncontrollably Fond" came in second place with 8.6% and SBS "Wanted" followed with 6.0%.

In the third broadcast of "W", Kang Cheol (Lee Jong-suk) and Oh Yeon-joo (Han Hyo-joo) shared a kiss.

JJJYEAAAAHHH!!! :heart::heart: Congrats W!!

this W really got me goin' crazy.. my life kinda messed-up rite now. :bawling:  BUT I LIKE IT.NO~! LOVE IT..hahaha

woah.ep3 = JJANG!! cant wait for ep 4. :D

• Like 8

2 hours ago, IkramGD said:

Maybe just maybe she actually got shot infront of him earlier when the killer pointed his gun at her?!! so that's why he was sure it wouldn't harm her?! maybe.... we'll see this part in the next episodes?! 

I was hopping you are right because if it was me even if it does not hurt me I would definetly get angry with him, how could he play gun with a women you know what I mean right, or maybe I came to this theory before I got to watch the English subbed ones ( because I heard he said about winning the gold medal thingy) that he aims between the gaps of her under arm or something and not the heart... 

• Like 1