[Drama 2016] Lucky Romance 운빨로맨스

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, fragglerock said:

@sebnem  But!!!  But!!!  But!!! Our dreams are all we have left  :cry: .  Thats all they left us with at the final gate.  What to do, what to do..... :bawling:

start a TvN drama next time?? :D sorry for trying to wake you up from your dreams 

well, it may not be the most satisfying plot and ending (although I love the fact that it was Bonui who proposed to Suho) but I've seen worse and weirder things in kdramaland. Btw I love that Suho called Bonui "nae sarang". And how they're proud of each other during the presentation.

And those NG clips are just really fun and cute.

thanks for the quirky charm, LR. And see you guys in another thread.

15 minutes ago, sebnem said:

its not up to HEJ to have a hot kiss or just a peck :/ its about producers and writers. The hot kiss everyone wanted is not suitable to the BN character they didnt even had any spazzy moments in last eps but people still asking for a hot kiss lol... wake up from your dreams people :D 

You are correct too! @sebnem it is indeed up to the producers and writers to decide what type of kisses they want for the leads.

Anyway Lucky Romance just ended and I will miss all of you :wub: Hope to meet all of you somewhere in other threads.

Looking forward to Hwang Jung Eum and Ryu Jun Yeol's next project.

12 minutes ago, Miss_Unicorn said:

The finale feels a lil weird? The editing feels weird too. It feels like the show is leaving me hanging. Feels like i'm being starved of OTP moments. The show started and dropped (or hastily ended) a lot a lot of plot points also. 

• Gary and father. Blink and you'll miss their reunion.
  • Chicken ajusshi dad or not situation. Why dedicate screen time to Suho's mom and chicken ajusshi's reunion and give Ryangha lines to say things like both of them look like father and son if they don't want to expand on it? Albeit i'm not interested in it at all. 
  • What about the IF crisis? 
  • What about the racoon? Hello? 
  • You mean the shaman suddenly ended his practice because his conscience has been pricking him? It seems like the show wants us to think that Suho's words struck him. But then, only a year later? ???
  • What i feared the most - after a year, suddenly Bonui is strong enough. And suddenly, she no longer relies on superstitions. Why not 10 months then? Why not 6 months? How about 5 months and 21 days? ???? Is there really nothing that happened to trigger or encourage her to continue working on herself?
  • Where is Suho's parents in this episode? Have they run out of budget to get them in?
  • Suho and Bonui's reunion feels weird and awkward too. I can't believe that Suho is still welcoming her with open arms and I really cannot believe that Bonui doesn't seem sorry for making him wait. Suho is seriously the nicest guy on earth with the greatest amount of patience. 
  • I love Ryangha and Dalnim. But now i think they're overplaying it, probably because of the amount of love for them from the audience. (If they are really listening to the audience, *ahem* OTP cutes?? *ahem*.) Or perhaps i'm only feeling like there's too much Ryangha and Dalnim because there isn't enough Suho and Bonui. The proportion is just wrong. 

Sigh, people. My wish came true. The sunflower scene wasn't the last five minutes. They made it slightly better than my prediction. It was the last TEN minutes. Seriously, show. 

I was extremely agree on you thoughts..

Moreover, the dont explain LOGICALLY about the red-thread to yesterday scene.. Why did Bonui run away without helping? *it still bother me* about Gary darn sudden decision to cover up his noona.. About the chessy couple wedding scene? About the cactus? About Suho on Zeze returning become CEO or not? About everything left behind unresolved.. Oh my gosh.. I know they dont have enough time since onlyb2 last ep but why keep wasting troll us?

Seriously? Miracle? Will? I dont get the point.. I think i am dumb.. Let's say i am dumb.

Daaang.. I prefer they end up just on yesterday episode. I feel so empty yet getting emotional (anger) for no reason.. Just because.. Lol..

It's happy yet hanging ending for me..

Waste of good acting with poor ending development. Mainstream.

But.... What make me sad that i have to say annyeong bye to you guys here, it's done.. It's done already i cannot believe..

Let's catch up on another thread chingu... *love love love

Thankyou very much.. Im so happy with you all..

although, honestly the ending somewhat feels empty, and rushed.. but, I am sure every actor and staff worked really hard for the drama, given the clumsy writings

i would like to thank all the recapers and everyone in this thread for all the info and insights..   *bow

anyeong Je Su Ho, you are love! its always YES for you.. YES YES YES!

Have yet to watch ep 15 and 16.. can't bring myself to.. once it ends..its an end :(

Overall observations:

1. RJY literally carried the show (Yes HJE is a good actress..everyone as an actor is good).. but the actors contributed way more than what would have been a very flimsy story on paper...

I hope he gets recognized for that.. for being that charismatic.. a good production and one good drama..he will be soaring really high

2. Interesting aspect was, they have not tried to follow up on unnecessary loose ends.. it doesn't matter if Russians got caught or not.. crux was did they solve it..they did..and overcame the challenge.. Its a good amalgamation of keeping it real, keeping it focused (irony - because in another sense the show was so not focused) .. 

3. Something is so strongly off about this show.. I can't pinpoint - so I like it when leads are on screen.. scratch that.. I like it when RJY is on screen because then something is happening.. as a character he is logical and normal real life man (no extreme personality).. and as an actor he brings an interesting watch onscreen ... But it wasn't felt deep down.. like i know I am watching a drama..and that it is a drama.. ( unlike..being really involved that you care so much)

Now that it ends. I'm still happy. 

Thanks for the great ride, show. And to all the luckies who shared their thoughts and love to this drama. I will definitely miss you all guys and even though I joined late, I had fun. And just like every characters in the show, I overcome my fear in socializing . For hundreds of dramas i've watched and forums I joined as a silent reader, LR was the first drama that gave me confidence to post my thoughts and rants. Hihi

I learned to grow up and face my fears just like Suho learns to forgive and overcome his problems and Bonui to be strong. 

Hope to meet you guys again in other dramas.

And though it seems like my speech hints goodbyes, I'm not yet done with this drama hahahaha I'll stay in the forum to read more of your post and  wait for Ryu Jun Yeol's sub vlive broadcast that I missed earlier. If anyone who has the link already, feel free to tag me. Hihi

Ryu oppa! I'm waiting for your next project. Preferably a new drama???? 

Lucky Lovers XOXO :heart:

Kkul.. Let's fallin love again with Ryu oppa another project ^^  kkul kkul kkul..

Im so sorry if any of my words ever bothering you guys. I dont mean it.. Let's hug... Thankyou thankyou thankyou everyone.

Thank you Lord, share to love ^^

OK....#take a deep breath

Why did you do this to me, writer-nim?

I imagined beautiful ending (like SWP, ugh)... just my otp on screen... too much other characters in this ep. #cried

I'm sorry but I don't care about RHx DN, Amy and gary or the other... they should wrapped their story in ep 15.

And where's the proper kiss? Even the forced kiss on ep 10 better than this..:)

I don't wanna "say goodbye",but I like to say "see you again" in another thread. THANKS FOR YOU ALL, #Bow

I'm happy to be a part of Lucky Lovers, Saranghae <3:wub:  HUG

(I'm sorry because my poor english)

Just now, sebnem said:

start a TvN drama next time?? :D sorry for trying to wake you up from your dreams 

What???? TvN drama???? Noooooo just noooooo. Did you forget what happened in his last tvn drama????? I dont even need a hot kiss scene or bed scene from him anymore. Let him just act in roles that won't break my heart and had me bawling for weeks.

hehe.. theres still lotta question in our head about the drama since the writer seems not solved it.. sigh.. even im not 100% happy since otp scene really 15 minutes at the end.. but still at least happy ending.. huks..

wellllll i want to thank you for all the recapper and screencapper tonight @emme85 @Howlongwillthisfandomlast @andy78 @emy_rose @Eichhoernchen @kyunii88.. its our last day to recapping and screencapping the drama.. i really thankfull for all of your hardwork :wub:

rest of the lucky lovers that active during the live broadcast @kokodus @sebnem @alekaonu @einYoshiChan @holyfea @fragglerock @bonuibonui @Miss_Unicorn @chi_mo_chi sorry if theres any wrong recaps that i did since i dont understand korean fluently..hehehe :P

also for any others Lucky Lovers @miss_buttercup @luffypyon @realistic2280 @jahdyy @docster6 @my2centsworth  @snowglobe147 @tianaa @Plummpychan @ruzikie @ktiminie @debieg @mikah16 @Carin UM @windywind @ORCHIDS02 @Mila Grek @Nodame @Niel2804 also the rest of Lucky Lovers that i might forget to mentioned.. thank you sooo much for all the happiness during the few weeks when the drama is on going.. so happy to meet youuu in here.. :wub:

@Go Seung Ji thank you for created this thread :)

thank youuu prettiest unnies for spazzing with me in LR thread @emme85 @kyunii88 .. *give a flying kiss* :heart:

its hard to say good bye since i feel this thread like home.. 2nd thread that i really active after she was pretty..heheh

i will be keep coming to this thread coz of je suho's withdrawal and posted about LR until i bored.. lol

but hopefully i can meet you all again in other thread..

thank youu so much lucky lovers :heart:

Woah can't believe this is over already and while I can't say I'm completely satisfied with this kind of ending, guess we could have it worse.. 

I feel like the bigger fault in this show is that they weren't able to write a convincing heroine, because, even if HJE was sweet and beautiful and perfect in her angst scenes she was really difficult to relate to, and what about the journey of her character? What does this say about luck and superstition? I'm not sure.

Lastly I wasn't really fond of the last episodes angst, mostly because it came from the only real conflict we had in the whole show: BN's fear of bringing bad luck to her loved ones. And while I'm happy we didn't get super-clingy second leads or evil families, maybe they could have found some kind of external factor to stop them from being together, instead poor BN has been her own enemy for the whole time.

That said, i still enjoyed this show and the characters *our Kitty-CEO* and I feel like all the actors really did a good job with the script they were given. Lastly, this thread has always been such a happy place to come to, and i really hope to meet you again (I'll start soon LFG and W lol), THANK YOU to all of you sharing pretty things

*waves:blush:

:wub: I am going to take away from this drama the wonderful portrayal  by Ryu Jun Yeol of JSH.  The second OTP was the highlight after ep. 14 and HJE was enjoyable during the comedic portions of LR.  Flaws, yes; storylines which did not unfold, yes; but I will never regret the pleasure of seeing RJY and his adorable snorting laugh and boyish playfulness.  I would love to see him in more comedic roles as now he has officially become a kdrama dreamboat and one of the great new talents out there.  

Thank you LR for showcasing this treasure and I must confess I watched mainly for him, because HJE is not my cup of tea.  I was mesmerized by her beauty in this drama (her hairstyle was perfect for her), her characters, and wardrobe, are always repetitious and I hope her next vessel is a serious drama so she can erase the goody two shoes/dowdy dresser image/vibe she gives off.  Congrats on her marriage but I hope hubby understands that kdrama romance is just that (not real 99.9% of the time) and it's what makes fans continue to watch their fave stars and OTP "de jour" in this fictitious world we love to be immersed in.  Sometimes real life is boring in comparison and escapism to KDRAMALAND is a coping mechanism which brings much joy.  Much love! :rolleyes:

6 minutes ago, kokodus said:

What???? TvN drama???? Noooooo just noooooo. Did you forget what happened in his last tvn drama????? I dont even need a hot kiss scene or bed scene from him anymore. Let him just act in roles that won't break my heart and had me bawling for weeks.

ohhh miyanne :o i forgot!! i didnt watch that drama because of the lead girl's acting @__@ plus i heard so many comments about RJY aka second lead syndrome i dont need it i have enough crush on characters already >.< 

i just said that because TvN dramas have all the hot kisses because its cable tv? 

My mind i watched DN & RH scene where they do aegyo to each other in ZEZE office and they talk without 's' letter cringeee ;A; I thought Suzy's faked aegyo (on UF)was cringe worthy but no this is N1 in the list :vicx: They were already cute but trying to act even cuter it get weirder now i want to cry..

3 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Lol... It must left scars on you.. Me too.. I cried so many nights, just cant believe what they say.. Hahahah.. But for tonite at least i didnt cry like like a hell just like an idiot for craving better ending..

2 minutes ago, holyfea said:

Lol... It must left scars on you.. Me too.. I cried so many nights, just cant believe what they say.. Hahahah.. But for tonite at least i didnt cry like like a hell just like an idiot for craving better ending..

lol im really sorry to make you all remember that drama :D :sweatingbullets: i was just thinking about kisses and totally forgot about that one.. my bad :vicx:

Archived