[Drama 2016] Lucky Romance 운빨로맨스

Go Seung Ji

On 28/07/2016 at 0:18 AM, luffypyon said:

I have a close twitter friend who post all articles link about Ryu Jun Yeol interview and she put number in every tweet that's how I know how many article released about him.

I can't really say that I am a die hard fan of Ryu Junyeol because I used to change many actors I stand for so many times, just like the wind that never stay in one place. It's just I've been standing for Ryu Junyeol much longer than the usual I used to be LOL xD xD. In the past I would stop to be fan of a celeb when I didn't find that person was interesting or making me curious anymore. If I am the wind, then Ryu Junyeol is the balloon that trapped me inside. The ballon keeps getting bigger, it may explode some day, but the problem is after 9 months being his fan yet I still don't know what's exactly Ryu JunYeol's balloon size. 

Yes, I am Luffypyon@twitter, but I am not Korean, It's just I happened to attend Korean class for a year back in 2010 because I wanted to write Kim Nam Gil name in Hangul :D:D:D . My Korean is not as good as it used to be because I almost forget 80% of my Korean vocabulary LOL xD xD xD. So what's left only a little bit of structure and grammar that don't help much. I am not part of Eyes On Ryu team, I am just a fan who feels grateful for their great works in translating and subbing RyuJunYeol stuffs :):) 

Maybe I sound greedy to say this, but I also think that Lucky Romance need more episodes. I would like to see more Bonui's struggle and point of view, I also want to see they kiss like in episode 10, them being married, and IF game. To be honest, IF game had many potentials to make the plot more interesting but seemed like the writer decided IF game couldn't be the focus of this story. 

She Was Pretty used their second leads very well. Even in articles, knetz reaction almost divide fairly between main and 2nd leads (although most comments were about Choi Siwon and Hwang Jungeum interaction), as for Lucky Romance, knetz reactions mainly talked about the main couple. When I saw an article regarding the decrease of LR rating, most upvoted comments said the story plot became too calm, no conflict, and no love triangle (because from the start they knew GunWook didn't have any chance with Bonui, same for Seolhee as well). What made the viewers stayed watching Lucky Romance was their acting quality.

I've been watching Beautiful Mind too. So sad then it's reduced into 14 episodes only. The drama is getting interesting, but KBS decides to air Olympic program instead :( . I didn't pay much attention to Janghyuk's hair in BM, maybe because I focused more on his mustache :D. Yeah, Ryu Junyeol became too thin after LR. I hope he gets more proper rest as he only has Taxi Driver filming now.

Ah, that explains it.. i was wondering how you can translate some of the korean texts from the news/media.

Its ironic, fans sometimes fans hates how 2nd leads create too many unnecessary entanglements in a story-line and yet when there is none, then they complained why the 2nd lead was not used properly... haiz... i thought it was nice that Suho was direct with Solhee that he was only interested in Bouni the moment he realized his feelings and was not swayed by anything (even leaving him dying on the road! - yes, still mad at the writer! - has that writer being caught yet on why she did that lazy writing on the drama!)

Yes, was shocked to hear BM was cut to 14 episodes, i mean, it's Jang Hyuk and not some rookie actor... sigh... Crazy dramas like Doctor Stranger was not even cut and yet, this one was cut. I guess Korean audience are not into overly complicated plots!....

I just saw W yesterday and it was interesting... and was happy that its rating increased over UF.... this was how LR fans felt before ya... hahha.. i havent even watch UF yet...

Yes, RJY, needs more rest and need to eat more... i think him being too skinny is not good for his face... lol..

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@siena407 Hi!... a bit of similarities of the set.. then again, both dramas were produced by MBCs so there are bound to have some similarities at the filming set anyway :) 

I was curious on SWP - when was the moment when PSJ character fell for HJE'm character?.. it wasnt that obvious since he was always angry with her... so that was kinda off for me... suddenly he just felt happy with the work  trip they had a good time and bam, he likes her? I even went to DB recap to check the when did i missed in the feeling... but i think DB got it wrong when the writer concluded that SJ realized it was his long-lost 1st love, HJ, when he shouted at her during the the photoshot at the torn dress... and then SH (aka TEN), who wouldnt like him when he wanted HJ to give him a chance but never had it... aigoo... cute....  Perhaps this is not a proper site to discuss this drama here:D

50 minutes ago, realistic2280 said:

@siena407 Hi!... a bit of similarities of the set.. then again, both dramas were produced by MBCs so there are bound to have some similarities at the filming set anyway :) 

I was curious on SWP - when was the moment when PSJ character fell for HJE'm character?.. it wasnt that obvious since he was always angry with her... so that was kinda off for me... suddenly he just felt happy with the work  trip they had a good time and bam, he likes her? I even went to DB recap to check the when did i missed in the feeling... but i think DB got it wrong when the writer concluded that SJ realized it was his long-lost 1st love, HJ, when he shouted at her during the the photoshot at the torn dress... and then SH (aka TEN), who wouldnt like him when he wanted HJ to give him a chance but never had it... aigoo... cute....  Perhaps this is not a proper site to discuss this drama here:D

umm.. to be honest i already forget the detail of scene like that coz i watch too many dramas recently.. but as long as i remember..he was angry to her coz she has the same name kim hye jin like his first love but she act like sloppy and really different from kim hye jin that he knows back then.. he start realize about her when she help him during raining scene..then one when he suddenly got panic and she come to bring an umbrella.. he start thinking and suspect about her.. then realize she's his kim hye jin..hahaha

lol sorry for discuss about swp here

Hwang Jung Eum Reveals How Many Children She’d Like To Have With New Husband

Hwang Jung Eum Reveals How Many Children She’d Like To Have With New Husband

On July 30’s episode of “Entertainment Weekly,” actress Hwang Jung Eum talks about her relationship with her new husband and her hopes for their future.

Hwang Jung Eum is first asked by the interviewer about how her husband reacts to romantic scenes in her dramas. “He just says one thing,” she says with a shy smile. She then reenacts her husband exclaiming “Doll!” while hitting his thighs.

hwang jung eum 1

The interviewer laughs, but is totally confused, so Hwang Jung Eum explains while blushing, “My husband calls me ‘doll.’ He’s scolding me when he yells out ‘Doll!’. He even hits his thighs like that.”

hwang jung eum 2

She then says in a video message to her husband, “Since the drama’s over now, I’ll enrol in a cooking school next week, and make you happy.”

When asked how many kids she’d like to have, Hwang Jung Eum replies, “Four? Right now I want to enjoy being newlyweds, but I want to have four kids later.”

Hwang Jung Eum married pro-golfer Lee Young Don in February of this year. She most recently starred in the drama “Lucky Romance” alongside Ryu Jun Yeol.

Source (1)

-

This is so cute.

[KBS Ent Weekly via MyDaily] Hwang JungEum "Kiss scene with Ryu JunYeol, we're brother and sister"

Link: http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=117&aid=0002795203

CopPko3VYAAShZ-.jpg

1.(+2174/-70) Brother and sister ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I can remember they did kiss scene quite often ㅋㅋㅋ
2.(+1778/-71) Two siblings (haha) If you watch their BTS they looked really intimate though
3.(+1677/-68) It's his first main role in Public TV broadcast, to meet a partner he could enjoy and learn a lot with, RyuJunyeol must be very thankful. Both gave strength to each other, I enjoyed watching Lucky Romance
4.(+1309/-84) It's good to be honest and easygoing
5.(+1215/-62) It's a nice Senior-Junior relationship. (HJE) please have a happy marriage~
6.(+305/-18) Thanks to both of them... the atmosphere on the set seems really good ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Both give a good feeling
7.(+291/-18) The two seem close ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
8.(+276/-13) Siblings ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ in BTS the looked like siblings but ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ in the show they looked so lovey dovey ㅋㅋ I watched the drama well!
9.(+289/-25) For our JungEum, acting is acting ㅋㅋ Although in reality they're like siblings but in drama they made my heart flutter ㅋㅋ
10.(+240/-12) Siblings ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They're so cute bickering to each other ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Hi ^^

After read the article about kissing RJY, I really disappointed with HJE unnie... I'm sorry unnie ...

She said “Actually, when the director said we should kiss, I would refuse,” the actress says. “I’d say, ‘I can’t [kiss] him; I’m like almost siblings with him. I can’t do it.'”

So, because of that we didn't get passionate kiss,,, hmm...

PS. I'm watching W, but I can move on from JSH....Kekkeke

Miss u lucky lovers

Beautiful mind is good...

W is good...

started on UF - not bad... 

'watched' Oh my ghost - but by ep5 - read the recap till the end... :D

Been looking for Queen In-hyun's man but not so easy to find online...

LR still lingers on my mind and I'm gonna rewatch it tonight :wub::D

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone,

I am kinda (very?) late to the party, but I finally had time to watch LR and felt like sharing my thoughts after, but I know I missed out the major discussion when the ep aired :(

First, the BGM is so good. The build fits the scenes and I loved the music producer used jazz for the club setting as it gave a classier feel to the scene vs other dramas that tend to do pop. I also like the little parallels the director does, like focusing on the hands of the leads aka one is grabbing gloves, the other a poker chip. The animation is strong and adds to how smart rjy is, so I am glad they included that

RJY playing poker! His face was serious (like actual poker players) and made the scene realistic. Also his long hands grabbing the bards and chippssSS! He had a really consistent calm voice when he was scolding. It set him apart from the typical yelling of chaebols and showed he is smart not just rich. He also did little things like as glance to the side he would shift his head as he got agitated by the assistant. Like he could have rolled his eyes, but intead he also used his body. Or when he wipes his legs after the falling makes things more realistic.

HJE is a lot more toned down from her SWP character, but I have to say the assitant is over doing it? Hopefully, her screen time is not that much.

Hopefully, I can report back with more thoughts as I watch :) 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm back cause I FINALLY got to the first kiss scene (no I don't count the drunk kiss of ep 2, but I am thankful it took ten ep and not 16, thank you writer >.<) 

First, I loved how SH fell! I thought it was a really symbolic gesture from the writer to include before the kiss scene. That he has FALLEN in love. RJY also acted it out in such a cute serious way. It also connected to his later statements about lowering his pride in front of BN and asking if she will watch over him. Great foreshadowing!

The tiger charm necklace was such a nice touch, and so unique as a gift to give that of course only a smart man like SH would think of it!

Focusing on SH/RJY, I noticed how he gulped and showed his pain when BN said she regretted her actions, and then when he pursed his lips and says "is it really NO" his face!!!! so sunken as she is freezing him over with her cold words.

His face when he runs again after and just goes in for the kiss and the slowly moves away while staring at her lips/eyes the whole time never losing contact, and THEN kissing her again and holding her face was all on point. Loved how much RJY lips moved ...

the background of the leaves and the music also made the scene so green and special.

I know there is more kisses for our couple (i didnt get lied to right?) so can not wait ~('.')~ anyway

• 3 months later...

Hi Lucky Romance Soompiers!

Our annual Soompi Forums Holiday Present Hunt is here and I thought you'd all be excited to know that one of the prizes we're giving away this year is a SIGNED Lucky Romance OST!

Information about how to join, how to hunt, and how to win can all be found in the event thread here.

Have fun and good luck!

- akina

• 3 weeks later...

Archived