[Drama 2016] Lucky Romance 운빨로맨스

Go Seung Ji

3 minutes ago, jentayue said:

Gosh ... thats not a kiss... emm.

Yup I agree with you @jentayue its a peck! And I can see RJY was smiling...I think he was amused by the still kiss. I hope he will get another lead role and can kiss the female lead with passion.

Maybe HJE just got married and the husband is still jealous of her having hot kiss as in Secret

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, siena407 said:

OMGGG SERIOUSLY HAPPY ENDINGGGG!!'

SO DURING THE BONUS: SHAMAN PACK HIS THINGS AND LEFT HIS HOME

THENNN BONUI AND SUHO SCENE..BOTH ARE WALKING..THEN SUDDENLY BONUI TAKE A RING BOX

THEN PROPOSE HIM

THEN SUHO IS HAPPYYYY AND SCREMING... IM GOING MARRY

THENNN IN THE END AFTER THEY USE THE RING

BOTH KISSING

HAHAAHAHAH

THEN END OF THE DRAMA..THERES NG FILMING

LOL

SO CUTEEE.. RJY DID LOTTA NG AT TIGER COUPLE 1 KISS..TILL HJE SAID..YAHHHH..COME HERRRR

COZ HE KEEP SAY WAIT WHEN SHE GONNA KISS HIM... OMGGG

okay i can forgive all this nonsense ending if they give me that NG video :D bts vids are the best whne cast is awesome yet writing sucks lol

Okay this one didnt completely bomb out compared to the last 2 dramas i was watching episode by episode, but i am so far suffering a 3 out of 4 endings that are just not quite there.  Pretty please dont let my 4th bomb out, just at least one good ending.

Mind you I will give this one a last save and hope that at least watching the video makes up for it with emotions......

3 minutes ago, siena407 said:

OMGGG SERIOUSLY HAPPY ENDINGGGG!!'

SO DURING THE BONUS: SHAMAN PACK HIS THINGS AND LEFT HIS HOME

THENNN BONUI AND SUHO SCENE..BOTH ARE WALKING..THEN SUDDENLY BONUI TAKE A RING BOX

THEN PROPOSE HIM

THEN SUHO IS HAPPYYYY AND SCREMING... IM GOING MARRY

THENNN IN THE END AFTER THEY USE THE RING

BOTH KISSING

HAHAAHAHAH

THEN END OF THE DRAMA..THERES NG FILMING

LOL

SO CUTEEE.. RJY DID LOTTA NG AT TIGER COUPLE 1 KISS..TILL HJE SAID..YAHHHH..COME HERRRR

COZ HE KEEP SAY WAIT WHEN SHE GONNA KISS HIM... OMGGG

Well i may not have watched the episode yet, but base on the recap i think i quite like the ending. true we didnt get a passionate kiss. But i am happy with the nice wrap up. Everything ended well!

I am happy. :heart::blush:

AHHH RYJ! you have played with my heart from the first ep till the last. i shall indeed miss you very much! Till your next project!

Next gearing up for W!! Wohoo!!

thanks to all recappers,,,for a month even a silent reader so happy to read all your recaps..

btw i love the ending...at least they are still together and happy...

since april i have been following this drama...so happy and giggled like crazy for almost 1 and half months...but today its finished and tomorrow i should move on hahaha...next week back to normal life since im only watching this because of RYJ..hes really awesome actor....i really not care about the story...hahaha coz my eyes only to Him...bye Jesuho but your memories will live on...:)

OH MY GOD.. 

WHAT THE HECK?

WHAT''S ACTUALLY WRITER WANT TO SHOW US IN THIS PRECIOUS FINALE?

DARN IT.. WHAT ABOUT DALNIM RYANGHA KISS? WHY JUST.. OH MY GOSH.. WHY JUST GIVE US CHESSY ENDING HAHAHA..

I AM NOT SO HAPPY FOR THAT! Lol..

Actually i just keep thinking, why dont they just break up forever.. Hahahahah..

Why does good drama always had a litteraly tragic ending (no passionate kiss no hot bed scene etc) lol lol lol lol.. Im so sorry i love u guysss.. Really really love you..

The finale feels a lil weird? The editing feels weird too. It feels like the show is leaving me hanging. Feels like i'm being starved of OTP moments. The show started and dropped (or hastily ended) a lot a lot of plot points also. 

• Gary and father. Blink and you'll miss their reunion.
  • Chicken ajusshi dad or not situation. Why dedicate screen time to Suho's mom and chicken ajusshi's reunion and give Ryangha lines to say things like both of them look like father and son if they don't want to expand on it? Albeit i'm not interested in it at all. 
  • What about the IF crisis? 
  • What about the racoon? Hello? 
  • You mean the shaman suddenly ended his practice because his conscience has been pricking him? It seems like the show wants us to think that Suho's words struck him. But then, only a year later? ???
  • What i feared the most - after a year, suddenly Bonui is strong enough. And suddenly, she no longer relies on superstitions. Why not 10 months then? Why not 6 months? How about 5 months and 21 days? ???? Is there really nothing that happened to trigger or encourage her to continue working on herself?
  • Where is Suho's parents in this episode? Have they run out of budget to get them in?
  • Suho and Bonui's reunion feels weird and awkward too. I can't believe that Suho is still welcoming her with open arms and I really cannot believe that Bonui doesn't seem sorry for making him wait. Suho is seriously the nicest guy on earth with the greatest amount of patience. 
  • I love Ryangha and Dalnim. But now i think they're overplaying it, probably because of the amount of love for them from the audience. (If they are really listening to the audience, *ahem* OTP cutes?? *ahem*.) Or perhaps i'm only feeling like there's too much Ryangha and Dalnim because there isn't enough Suho and Bonui. The proportion is just wrong. 

Sigh, people. My wish came true. The sunflower scene wasn't the last five minutes. They made it slightly better than my prediction. It was the last TEN minutes. Seriously, show. 

I know exactly what you mean they went to all the trouble to get the characters where they wanted them and then did that in the last episode, i even wanted more from gary & amy to be honest as well, I am happy the others got married.  But would she of even gone near SH if it wasnt for the presentation.  He saw her but kept her distance cause DUH she wanted time to sort out her life.  He just appeared in front of her and like waving a magic wand everything she did is erased and they are back where they left off 2 episodes ago, or following on from that.  I am back surfing for old completed dramas i think so i can avoid the bad endings....

I'm not bothered by the lack of bed scene since this is public broadcast. Plus, we did get those cuddles in the previous episode. Those were good enough for me.

All in all, it's a good drama for me. No cliffhangers (like CITT). I do have a problem with too much Amy, Gary, Ryangha & Dalnim in the last episode though Idk I just don't care much about them especially amy and gary. RH & DN are cute but still too much of them imo

I've been a "silent" member of this forum...until now!

Am finally joining in to convey my deep appreciation to all of you who've shared postings of episode scenes and updates...

THANK YOU ALL so much for helping to maintain my excitement and sanity!!  You are such AWESOME individuals!!!

@garrdan75  LMAO does that include us who complained and whined badly about all the parts this drama failed us on....lol'

Okay yes on a serious not thank you to the recappers (apologies I am bad with the tagging and remembering the spelling of everyones name)  But I do love you all and appreciate all the hard work you put in each week recapping and putting down screen dumps of each part of the episode each time.  No doubt most of us with be forum tagging another show together soon.

21 minutes ago, alekaonu said:

Yup I agree with you @jentayue its a peck! And I can see RJY was smiling...I think he was amused by the still kiss. I hope he will get another lead role and can kiss the female lead with passion.

Maybe HJE just got married and the husband is still jealous of her having hot kiss as in Secret

its not up to HEJ to have a hot kiss or just a peck :/ its about producers and writers. The hot kiss everyone wanted is not suitable to the BN character they didnt even had any spazzy moments in last eps but people still asking for a hot kiss lol... wake up from your dreams people :D 

i was watching cable tv on ep15 of LR... while the recap was going on.. one thing from Ep15 was that... wow, that Volvo car has accident sensor! Gotta check that out next time... hahha..

Sigh.. by reading the recap.. though its a happy ending, it doesnt seemed to satisfy me... over half an hour and still no OTP moments??? Yes, we have to blame the live shooting, but still... sigh...

On one hand, based on the BTS scenes i've seen, it shows that sometimes the actors have to act twice or trice for a scenes to get two angle at for the same scene.. i wonder if time could be saved and not wasted had there been enough cameras to capture the scenes they wanted, so that they dont have to waste time to repeat their scene just for the same piece section... sigh.. am i making sense? Basically less repetition, more time, perhaps better editing for the final episode...

Unanswered Questions:

- what and where is the racoon

- the russians are just gonna get away with ruining the IF game? sigh...

- i still dont get it - so what does it mean, after a year, BN is no longer a bad lucker? haiz...

- what/how is BORA's role in trying to play cupid between SH and BN??

RJY - you carried the show man.. indeed as you mentioned in your vapp earlier - lets fall in love again in another project... :)

2 minutes ago, realistic2280 said:

i was watching cable tv on ep15 of LR... while the recap was going on.. one thing from Ep15 was that... wow, that Volvo car has accident sensor! Gotta check that out next time... hahha..

Sigh.. by reading the recap.. though its a happy ending, it doesnt seemed to satisfy me... over half an hour and still no OTP moments??? Yes, we have to blame the live shooting, but still... sigh...

On one hand, based on the BTS scenes i've seen, it shows that sometimes the actors have to act twice or trice for a scenes to get both angle at for the same scene.. i wonder if time could saved and not wasted had there were enough camera to capture the scene they wanted, so that they dont have to waste time to repeat their scene just for the same piece section... sigh.. am i making sense? Basically more time, perhaps better editing for the final episode...

- what and what is the racoon

- the russians are just gonna get away with ruining the IF game? sigh...

- i still dont get it - so what does it mean, after a year, BN is no longer a bad lucker? haiz...

RJY - you carried the show man.. indeed as you mentioned in your vapp earlier - lets fall in love again in another project... :)

I like your words ... lets fall in love again with our rjy in another project.. soon

Archived