[Official Thread] Baron Chen/River Chen - a.k.a Du Zifeng of "Bromance" (Taiwan Artist)

pechumori

• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Sheila Marie Green said:

Just seeing them together makes my day complete and wonderful! Do they really been together when they shot this or it's being redoing it and merged it at the same time........ Nice trick right! SMILE!

It was beautifully edited. the original photo of River has the bulk of his hair on the other side, it's a photo for Race the world.

Latest trailer of Race the World. They are all eating in a restaurant and River is seated beside Z and served her food and Z was putting food on his plate! what gives?!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTU2NDQxNjUzNg==.html

37 minutes ago, pechumori said:

It was beautifully edited. the original photo of River has the bulk of his hair on the other side, it's a photo for Race the world.

Latest trailer of Race the World. They are all eating in a restaurant and River is seated beside Z and served her food and Z was putting food on his plate! what gives?!

I just checked out the short vid...even from the title, it said something like, "Baron and ZZ serve food to each other causing XiaoTian to be jealous..."

Last episode's pairing of Baron & XiaoTian were well received, their humorous interaction was very entertaining so I think the producers were trying to extend the "bromance" between Baron & XiaoTian by making ZZ the third party that may make XiaoTian jealous. ZZ's responses sounded like she was trying to repair the "bad press" of her looking like a primadonna, so she tried to be gracious by serving food to Baron. Baron was just returning her favor, he wasn't doing anything extra special (he is always quite gentlemanly). Besides, they were all eating, in a more relaxed mode rather than competing. This was what I gathered from the short clip.

Looking forward to this week's episode! :)

2 hours ago, pechumori said:

Thank you pechumori for telling me that.......about the scene in restaurant serving each others food between baron and zzz........just like j jbying7 said there is nothing special about it......very civil and just enjoying their relaxed mode of eating:grin:

35 minutes ago, Brutaliskhero29OreHcziLztruV said:

promotion galore and being KJ ... dah?! reviving a not so worked out tandem..lolz

correct brutaliskhero  Feeling seize fire and making good romance again between them Arrghh! So plastic,soft ware and canned :crazy: attitude she has....ha ha ha! let her be...feeling beauty queen without a throne and feeling model without a height:P....She has beauty.....but is it real ???or thank you Doctor??? sorry i'm so mean today.........can't help myself......Have a nice day to all! SMILE!!!:blush:

qOc-ogjLEpM.jpg

Still my best couple! And hey guys! I'm wondering.......because i've been hooked here since BROMANCE.......HOW about the others here, who's following Baron for years.......I have a question? Even before the bromance ...Does he actually carries his cel phone everyday, every hour , every minute and seconds....I'm just wondering....Is he the type of guy who loves cel so much that he carries it every where ???? Just asking....hope someone can answer me:blush:

8 minutes ago, niq8803 said:

@pechumori Additional info on Baron, his given name is 陳後俊 Chen Hou Jun.  Chen Chu He is his stage name. 

Just like Megan, her given name is 賴彥戎 Lai Yan Rong :)

Thank you @niq8803, I will add that info on the first post. :)

2 hours ago, Sheila Marie Green said:

And hey guys! I'm wondering.......because i've been hooked here since BROMANCE.......HOW about the others here, who's following Baron for years.......I have a question? Even before the bromance ...Does he actually carries his cel phone everyday, every hour , every minute and seconds....I'm just wondering....Is he the type of guy who loves cel so much that he carries it every where ???? Just asking....hope someone can answer me

I think @catrisa is the long term Baron fan who can answer that question. Unfortunately, she hasn't been around lately.

I wonder, is it just my browser, or has soompi changed with regards to the position of the like icon and the notification?

Race the world spoiler for England and Edinburgh episode.

a888e57dgw1f2zeyefahlj21w02io1kx.jpg

Spoiler

His partner here is Z (again)(remember those pics of them dancing with the kilts and when they did the acrobat pose?). So if you look at the task bars, it seems like there are already five placed ahead of them, which means they are the last couple in that episode. According to the caption, this episode was very tiring. Check out what happened to the other players in the spoiler.
credit: @叉叉脑子不够用

a888e57dgw1f2zeyxw5rpj221g1jzb29.jpg

a888e57dgw1f2zexcjajqj21xf1fxb1v.jpg

5 hours ago, Sheila Marie Green said:

Still my best couple! And hey guys! I'm wondering.......because i've been hooked here since BROMANCE.......HOW about the others here, who's following Baron for years.......I have a question? Even before the bromance ...Does he actually carries his cel phone everyday, every hour , every minute and seconds....I'm just wondering....Is he the type of guy who loves cel so much that he carries it every where ???? Just asking....hope someone can answer me:blush:

@Sheila Marie Green I think you should ask @littlesame as far the know she also a long time Baron follower and for sure you have read up in the Dupi thread have personal encounter (able to talk in person) with him.

1 hour ago, pechumori said:

Race the world spoiler for England and Edinburgh episode.

Hide contents

His partner here is Z (again)(remember those pics of them dancing with the kilts and when they did the acrobat pose?). So if you look at the task bars, it seems like there are already five placed ahead of them, which means they are the last couple in that episode. According to the caption, this episode was very tiring. Check out what happened to the other players in the spoiler.
credit: @叉叉脑子不够用

Look at his tired face and we can't even see where is Ms Pig's face on the photo (Baron called her Zu Bajie as in the pig character name in Journey to the West in Ep 5 and her name actually sound like 'pig' in Chinese, so as Baron's idol I'm going to follow him :phew:) only goes to confirmed that when both of them are teamed up together, Lady Luck run off far away!  Why do I keep having this scary feeling that both of them will end up together as the ultimate partner if they managed to go in the finals together?  Please tell me ... I'm wrong!  I really want to see him partner with other participants!  This is already the 3rd time and that's 6 episodes including Edinburgh (of out 12 episodes)! :crazy:

Archived