[Official Thread] Baron Chen/River Chen - a.k.a Du Zifeng of "Bromance" (Taiwan Artist)

pechumori

• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LqrxbUDR7e4.jpg

It's always falling in love all over again! They were like magnet, every where we put our eyes.....it's always their face we saw.......Have a nice Day BFF'S. I KNOW , EVEN THOUGH I COULDN'T SEE YOU ALL GUYS.....YOUR SMILE IS SO WIDE THAT IT REACHES TO YOUR EARS BECAUSE OF HAPPINESS! What a B-DAY !!!!!! Have a nice day or night Guys!SMILE and BE HAPPY!:blush:

I believe he's filming for his new drama with Victoria Song and Huang Xiaoming. He was partially in costume. Someone posted pictures earlier in this thread of him in full regalia and he makes a pretty gorgeous sight :wub:

EDIT: Here's the picture!  credit:@TsuLLY_ via baidu river chen

02mlZjw.jpg

Thank you for update gals! Their actions today are as close to confirming the recent news about them. I mean isn't it normal for celebrities who get linked to each other to quickly deny the news and try to avoid each other, but River and Megan on the contrary, made individual public displays of affection! :wub: Here's the DuPi shirt @azihan5

credit: @圈地自萌2

006h9aADgw1f3p2zaiddgj308p0h874p.jpg

Latest RTW news
5/9/16
my rough translation

In the Friday broadcast of "Extraordinary Partners", the 12 guests changed partners, River Chen and Tang Xiaotian were the new online "canteen combination". They accepted the challenge and cooperated with each other, opened a little funny theater mode and became friends.

River Chen and Tang Xiaotian acted in harmony and their funny interaction delighted the netizens.

In the fifth episode of "Extraordinary Partner", the 12 guests arrived at Shizuoka, Japan, the hometown of Chibi Maruko Chan (the manga character, the little girl with pointed bangs), and they had to choose a new partner. River Chen was sitting at the back and was first chosen by Olympic champion, Wang Meng. After that, fashion model, Tang Xiaotian, embraced him, and he finally forms a team with Xiaotian successfully. The two people collaborated in the tasks, in gliding a jigsaw puzzle, forehead tug of war and in kendo, their teamwork was praised. The interaction of River Chen and Xiaotian all the way through is "cute". The two people call each other his "extraordinary partner" and said "they have a burning desire to fight". Netizens said "the two are funny and also have love" "it's toxic!"

The "canteen combination" continues happily online

River Chen and his new partner Tang Xiaotian kept eating along the way and became known as the "canteen combination". In their spare time, they also frequently performed a little drama, embracing and sobbing, constantly funny. Instantly there were calls, "I want to see the canteen combination! Interactive and super funny!

It is reported that in the next episode of "Extraordinary Partner", they will return to the Guangzhou Stadium in China. The two brothers will challenge a high altitude task, what kind of achievements will they make in the show?

7055365094624973390.jpg

credit: http://www.dzwww.com/yule/ds/201605/t20160509_14258713.htm

4 hours ago, niq8803 said:

Baron finally updated his fb page since Feb! 

https://www.facebook.com/陳楚河-544486275716509/

New fb profile photo (focus on the t-shirt, this dude wants us to see the highlight)

Thank you @niq8803. Reposting the pics here because we are not allowed to quote them.

MvTAG4N.jpg

杜子瘋 Du Zi Fung

職業:甘黨黨主 砂糖信者
替身:Soft & Wet (濕又軟)
絕技:製造粉紅泡泡
性格:偶爾會變成辛黨,讓人感覺"揪甘辛"a~

Stand-in: Soft & Wet
Stunt: Manufacture pink bubble
Character: Occasionally will become "tough party", people will feel "willing to pull" (I really don't get what he meant here)

He really misses his girl and the Bromance team B)  Home is where the heart is :heart:

fXvevDO.jpg

fb cover photo ~ his current filming set

AoSbmXQ.jpg

As some of you may know, the first post at River's thread is under construction because I'm still gathering data about him. The following information came from Baike (Chinese version of wikipedia)
I'm posting this today in line with his birthday :)

my rough translation

Chinese name: Chen Chu He
Alias: Chen Xiaobao
Foreign name: River Chen, Baron Chen
Birthplace: Da'an district, Taipei City, Taiwan
Professional actor
Masterpiece works: Kung Fu Dunk, Meteor Butterfly Sword, Fated to Love You, The Xia Girls, My Daughter and The Magic Blade (May I add Bromance)
Main achievements: 2011 Youku video Idol Award, 2012 Letv festival Most Popular Actor

Personal Information

Nationality: Han Chinese
Graduated from: Chinese Culture University, Beijing Film Academy
Talent agency: Huayi Brothers
Blood Type: O
Height: 179cm
Weight: 68kg
Ancestral home: Gaochun District of Nanjing city in Jiangsu Province
Father: Chen ChiLi
Family members: Eldest son of four
Sleeping habits: Cuddles a pillow
Most Cherished: Grandma and mom