[Official Thread] Baron Chen/River Chen - a.k.a Du Zifeng of "Bromance" (Taiwan Artist)

pechumori

More photos from Nanjing

credit: @开花的树Jenny

4d1e89cegw1f3v21ci7b8j20qo0zkwlf.jpg

4d1e89cegw1f3us0jv28cj21mc25stvr.jpg

River's partner, Wang Meng helps him walk after he sprained his foot

4d1e89cegw1f3us0r8042j21mc25sqnz.jpg

Xiao Tang was also injured. He is using a crutch. credit @专业撕逼正能量博主

Spoiler

bd1c22d6gw1f3v0mukg6jj20qo1be7i0.jpg

• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Sheila Marie Green said:

Hey pechumori :)...no worries ok...actually I don't watched RTW now....sometimes Brutalisk give some clips of the race so....i can have some idea of what is happening about baron for now......what i usually watched is his segment ..the good one...not the one that will give my warm heart into cold one:blush:.....Thank you for telling me that!!!

What makes you ALL HAPPY makes me HAPPY as well ^_^  Sharing is Caring... (Noble Brut) hahahahhaa!

On 5/14/2016 at 0:52 PM, jbying7 said:

Apologies that I didn't put the spoiler tag to my comments. I figured that's what the forum is for, to share thoughts and if any of us wants the suspense of not knowing before watching, one wouldn't be reading the forum right? Apologies ok... :sweatingbullets:

Anyway, @lovemarie the brake card is like a bonus a team earns and can be used to slow down another team. Eg if a team is winning, if you have a brake card, you can use it on the winning team who has just finished a challenge and they have to sit out for 30mins. 

In today's episode, Wang Meng didn't use it on Leon/Wei Cheng team coz she changed her mind and I think she favors Wei Cheng (they do look out for each other) and also giving Leon some face after they suffered in the cold and were last in the previous episode. And also they were waiters (as a penalty) at the start of the episode. So today Leon and Wei Cheng got a lot of sympathy/attention from the rest and from the way they were shown (I feel it's due to the editing...)

Enjoy the weekend BFFs :)

@jbying7 thank you thank you for the explanation... now I know.:phew:

On 5/14/2016 at 7:18 PM, pechumori said:

I watched the show earlier and I agree, this is the best episode so far. River is more relaxed with Xiao Tang as his partner and they work well together. Is it only me or do you also feel as if he is the star of the show? (more air time than the rest. they even showed a comedy skit of River and Xiao Tang) :D

I love the basketball and driving challenge It was exhilarating when they were able to beat the clock. I think the car sponsor, Infiniti was also impressed with River's driving skills. In their weibo account, they posted 3 pictures from the basketball challenge. They showed Ariel and Wang Meng stepping out of the car, while they put up a photo of River on the driver's seat. An excerpt from the caption says "who says cars can not dominate the basketball court?"

they also did a gif of him only with the caption "Racing expert, see the stadium" (River was able to show the speed of their car....great publicity for them)

In order to pass a challenge in this reality game, I think you need a combination of the following: skills, luck, strategy and good communication with your partner. Take for instance the first group that finished the pool challenge. That was Sheng Yi Lun (the one who lost his passport in episode 1) and Pan Xiao Ting, the first ever female professional pool player from China. Even if she was playing on a giant pool table, of course, she knows the right moves to win easily as compared to Joe Cheng and Li Xiao Peng, who got stuck in the game.

Also in that part where they were supposed to make the employees smile, I think River and Xiao Tang had the best strategy of them all, making people smile by taking a selfie with them.

As for the last part, River gets to face his fear of heights again. He kept on focusing his gaze upwards because as we often see in movies or TV, people who have that kind of fear are often told not to look down.

I think the best part in today's results is that despite all that negative publicity, River is now back in the first place of the weibo poll.

@pechumori well said my dear, high five!!:lol: 

yes yes , I agree with you.. This is so far the THRILLING episode of RTW...  I think River and XiaoTian are the highlights of this episode.. More videos and pictures of them. I love the driving and the basketball challenge of them when it's almost time is up and they were able to finish it on the dot! It was like WOW ! They made it!  It was breathtaking all throughout the challenge... Thank you for sharing your thoughts and feelings...

Picture Credit to from video of China Jiangsu Tv

13241214_561313064048948_846862745770803

3 hours ago, Brutaliskhero29OreHcziLztruV said:

Baron is thankful for the suppoters whO helped him in the game.. (sOmething like that) hahaha!

Thanks for the help~ ;)

2 hours ago, pechumori said:

photos taken from Nanjing, China earlier
credit:  @-Guanaix

River is limping and yet can still shake hands with the fans. Poor River. :(

Why is River so handsome??? :wub::wub::wub: He doesn't look like his age at all. :wub:

3 hours ago, pechumori said:

I watched the show earlier and I agree, this is the best episode so far. River is more relaxed with Xiao Tang as his partner and they work well together. Is it only me or do you also feel as if he is the star of the show? (more air time than the rest. they even showed a comedy skit of River and Xiao Tang) :D

I love the basketball and driving challenge It was exhilarating when they were able to beat the clock. I think the car sponsor, Infiniti was also impressed with River's driving skills. In their weibo account, they posted 3 pictures from the basketball challenge. They showed Ariel and Wang Meng stepping out of the car, while they put up a photo of River on the driver's seat. An excerpt from the caption says "who says cars can not dominate the basketball court?"

River is soooo cool when he is driving~~~ :wub:

12 minutes ago, lovemarie said:

yes yes , I agree with you.. This is so far the THRILLING episode of RTW...  I think River and XiaoTian are the highlights of this episode.. More videos and pictures of them. I love the driving and the basketball challenge of them when it's almost time is up and they were able to finish it on the dot! It was like WOW ! They made it!  It was breathtaking all throughout the challenge... Thank you for sharing your thoughts and feelings...

I think a lot of people thought so too, that's why his standing in weibo went up from no. 6, last week, if i remember right and it jumped back to no. 1. And if we are to go back to an article about RTW earlier, the show is interested in showing the person's growth, and I think River, after realizing that he made mistakes earlier, now shows his sportsmanship in the games and the audience appreciates that.

Arrival pics at Nanjing Airport
credit: @镇镇的胡子

006jMkysgw1f3u2st0jadj31400qo78l.jpg

006jMkysgw1f3u2ste61fj31400qogpq.jpg

006jMkysgw1f3u2ss9ei4j31400qo0wv.jpg

@safysace Please note that whenever you want to quote a post (this thread and the other shipping thread), you need to REMOVE the images and leave the text.  You just need to delete the respective images before continue with your post.  The thread will look confusing with so many same images, please be guided accordingly ~ thanks :)

28 minutes ago, niq8803 said:

@safysace Please note that whenever you want to quote a post (this thread and the other shipping thread), you need to REMOVE the images and leave the text.  You just need to delete the respective images before continue with your post.  The thread will look confusing with so many same images, please be guided accordingly ~ thanks :)

Okay. Sorry.

45 minutes ago, niq8803 said:

Roger that! My Apologies too..coz sometimes i forgot to delete it..huhuhu

6 hours ago, Brutaliskhero29OreHcziLztruV said:

Roger that! My Apologies too..coz sometimes i forgot to delete it..huhuhu

Put me into this too.......Me three:sweatingbullets: ......I do sometimes forgot ha ha! We do need to do mistakes from time to time......we can leArned from it!cheer up guys!:grin:

9 hours ago, niq8803 said:

Please note that whenever you want to quote a post (this thread and the other shipping thread), you need to REMOVE the images and leave the text.  You just need to delete the respective images before continue with your post.  The thread will look confusing with so many same images, please be guided accordingly ~ thanks :)

Thank you for the reminder @niq8803 :)

The players and the host posed for a group photo yesterday (Li Xiao Peng is missing. So those who were eliminated were Leon Lai, Wei Chen, Xie Lin and Li Xiao Peng)
credit as tagged and @Aoong晓君

abe227cdgw1f3vcr6e5fzj20ve0kugq8.jpg

abe227cdgw1f3vcr1p2rgj20hs0npgn8.jpg

20 hours ago, lovemarie said:

Heloo Bffs, I'am quite Curious about that brake card in RTW... I just want to ask what it Is all about? Thanks...

Here a bit more information on Baron and Ariel's reaction to the "brake card" and the aftermath. I was doing some reading online and and came across this one. Ariel was very sorry for using the card on Baron which caused them to drop from 2nd to 5th place. 

I'm glad they're such good friends that she felt bad for using the card on his team (or on any of the teams for that matter), but for the sake of the game one team had to be chosen and Baron/Xiao Tian were the victims :sweatingbullets:

I've put the article translation in spoiler mode for those who haven't watched this episode yet :P

Article link (and photo credits to the article): http://ent.ltn.com.tw/news/breakingnews/1696436

phpMwvjuY.png

php9EeLzg.png

Spoiler

陳楚河摔帽怒「不再相信」 晨神淚眼道歉
Baron’s statement “(I) wont believe you anymore caused Goddess Ariel Lin to apologize with teary-eyes

The “goddess with zero negativity” Ariel Lin recently participated in China’s variety show “Extraordinary Partners/RTW”. Aside from sacrificing her idol image(?), she she also used a card, causing Baron and his team mate to stop all activities for 20 minutes, dropping them from 2nd place. It made her feel quite guilty, and with teary-eyes she apologized to Baron Chen.  

It was all concentrated amongst Ariel Lin and her partner Weng Meng because they surprisingly got the “Break Card”, which allows any team to stop all activities for 20 minutes. In actuality, Ariel did not want to use this card, but because she didn’t want to affect anyone (in the game). But in the end, she still had to use it and the card was used on Baron and his teammate. It caused them to fall to 5th place in the end. 

Her good friend Baron had an expression of betrayal and acted as if he was “throwing his hat on the ground in anger/disappointment”. He said: “I will not believe in you anymore” This statement caused Ariel to apologize with teary-eyes, Baron noticed this and comforted her “You still are my goddess”. But while still laughing he said “But I will still not believe you anymore”. It was quite entertaining.

On 5/14/2016 at 7:52 AM, amyam01220 said:

Here a bit more information on Baron and Ariel's reaction to the "brake card" and the aftermath. I was doing some reading online and and came across this one. Ariel was very sorry for using the card on Baron which caused them to drop from 2nd to 5th place. 

I'm glad they're such good friends that she felt bad for using the card on his team (or on any of the teams for that matter), but for the sake of the game one team had to be chosen and Baron/Xiao Tian were the victims :sweatingbullets:

I've put the article translation in spoiler mode for those who haven't watched this episode yet :P

Article link (and photo credits to the article): http://ent.ltn.com.tw/news/breakingnews/1696436

Hide contents

陳楚河摔帽怒「不再相信」 晨神淚眼道歉
Baron’s statement “(I) wont believe you anymore caused Goddess Ariel Lin to apologize with teary-eyes

The “goddess with zero negativity” Ariel Lin recently participated in China’s variety show “Extraordinary Partners/RTW”. Aside from sacrificing her idol image(?), she she also used a card, causing Baron and his team mate to stop all activities for 20 minutes, dropping them from 2nd place. It made her feel quite guilty, and with teary-eyes she apologized to Baron Chen.  

It was all concentrated amongst Ariel Lin and her partner Weng Meng because they surprisingly got the “Break Card”, which allows any team to stop all activities for 20 minutes. In actuality, Ariel did not want to use this card, but because she didn’t want to affect anyone (in the game). But in the end, she still had to use it and the card was used on Baron and his teammate. It caused them to fall to 5th place in the end. 

Her good friend Baron had an expression of betrayal and acted as if he was “throwing his hat on the ground in anger/disappointment”. He said: “I will not believe in you anymore” This statement caused Ariel to apologize with teary-eyes, Baron noticed this and comforted her “You still are my goddess”. But while still laughing he said “But I will still not believe you anymore”. It was quite entertaining.

@amyam01220 Thank you thank you for the trans...

Archived