[Official Thread] Baron Chen/River Chen - a.k.a Du Zifeng of "Bromance" (Taiwan Artist)

pechumori

38 minutes ago, pechumori said:

Surprisingly, Race the World weibo has been posting River's photos in succession since last night. This photo came with the caption about tonight's show.
River jumps for joy!

It's about time! The River-Zhuzhu controversy cannot sell the program much longer. Viewers may sick of watching it. I know I do.

• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply

River's posters for tonight's episode in Mount Fuji (seen at the background) I admire the posters that RTW has been releasing for each player for every episode.
credit: @陈楚河后援会

68dae2e1gw1f3liimcszhj215o1my7sl.jpg

68dae2e1gw1f3lijnoil0j21jk111h60.jpg

Here, he is with Chibi Maruko Chan (the little girl with pointed bangs from the manga series. I used to have a bed sheet with her face on it, that's how I was able to identify her now. yeah, I'm childish like River. lol. Maybe that's why I like him) and her friends.

68dae2e1gw1f3ligklbtdj21jk111118.jpg

I love this one the most  :wub:

68dae2e1gw1f3lik8oi2dj21jk111th7.jpg

7 minutes ago, Sheila Marie Green said:

trying y best to put something on this thread .....but every time i do it ! there is always wrong picture or video's to post:bawling:.......wah!!!!

You know what, @Sheila Marie Green, you can post any video of River here since I don't have the time to check YouTube anymore. this thread doesn't have much videos and I know there are so many out there. Thank you in advance! Looking forward to your posts! :D

River + Xiaotian, the new extraordinary partners. Fighting!
credit: @Healer_Black

74302ae5gw1f3lssmh9vlj217211igxn.jpg

5 minutes ago, pechumori said:

You know what, @Sheila Marie Green, you can post any video of River here since I don't have the time to check YouTube anymore. this thread doesn't have much videos and I know there are so many out there. Thank you in advance! Looking forward to your posts! :D

River + Xiaotian, the new extraordinary partners. Fighting!
credit: @Healer_Black

74302ae5gw1f3lssmh9vlj217211igxn.jpg

and a little bit of MEGAN perhaps? hihihihihihihi.... 

55 minutes ago, pechumori said:

Why so sad, @Sheila Marie Green ? Here's something to inspire you  :)

A fan art of that Jordan pose
credit: @章一的草帽

Thank you pechumori! :blush:.....I'm having a hard time to do the right format of posting and even pasting ;)......i'm trying my best for this whole day but .....need to practice more!!! Thank you for the cheerful photo of baron and ......now he has a ball in his hand:grin:.... thanks darling!! ok i'll try one but don't laugh at me pechumori if i do mistake!!!!:wub:

44 minutes ago, Sheila Marie Green said:

For you pechumori and to all my bff here !!! My first photo paste!:blush: ....I made it Brutz and Amyamo1220 !!!

Congratulations Sheila, love the first post, but maybe next time, you can include Baron in the photo, since this is his thread. :D

Here is his manga inspired poster from Race the World weibo

006j4v4Zgw1f3lxhsfj55j31kw2db4m3.jpg

2 minutes ago, pechumori said:

Congratulations Sheila, love the first post, but maybe next time, you can include Baron in the photo, since this is his thread. :D

Here is his manga inspired poster from Race the World weibo

006j4v4Zgw1f3lxhsfj55j31kw2db4m3.jpg

oh!!!! okay darling pechumori:P......i forgot.......this is baron's thread!!!Thanks!

11 minutes ago, Sheila Marie Green said:

For you pechumori and to all my bff here !!! My first photo paste!:blush: ....I made it Brutz and Amyamo1220 !!!!

Great job @Sheila Marie Green! :) There's such joy and contentment in River's face as he hugged Megan close. :wub:

That's something I haven't seen here in RTW. It looks like he's having fun, most of the time. But when his previous partner is with him, it's like he's walking on nails or something. 

I don't have anything to contribute on any of the forums I follow :( .  I'm swamped with deadlines. It's hard to be a grown up sometimes. Keke

I'm happy to lurk for now, and grateful for all the updates! Thank you so much! :heart:

Archived