[Official Thread] Baron Chen/River Chen - a.k.a Du Zifeng of "Bromance" (Taiwan Artist)

pechumori

• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's seems that our Baron will have an active life in his career moves. He's not fully recover but he has to work......Now the dating game is in the half season correct me if i'm wrong though I don't watched his new acting film.....still I'm his avid fans for him to be a mate for my idol Megan....Still believe their relatioship is still strong and I know what he did to accept this project is his career moves.......Maybe many will against it .....but as long as the artist is under contract you can say NO!!!! Good Luck River!!!!! Hope you did was for your own good!!!!

GGNtIRS5V5o.jpgI

• 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone!

I have nothing to add sadly, but as a newfound fan, can somebody perhaps help me with finding more of his work with English subs?  So far I could only find Bromance (instantly wowed and rapidly became a fan) and Because of you and Fated to Love you. 
I'd really love to see Bad Romantic and Extremely Urgent/Imminence (but I'll settle for any of his works really, I'd love to see them all) 

I hope someone can help me n_n  thank you so much in advance!!

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/12/2016 at 6:17 AM, Mar Laridae said:

@diadorim Hi dear!

Unfortunetly it's very hard to find his previous works. I only found a period drama with 4 episodes with eng sub on viki. 

About Bad Romantic and Extremely Urgent I haven't had luck. :tears:

I would like to watch Extremely Urgent but haven't had luck finding an a copy, much less an English subbed version. 

I have a copy of Bad Romantic stashed in one of my hard drives. Another member passed on a link to me. It's in this thread somewhere, or maybe in a PM. 

Will check and let you know. 

Bad Romantic is cute, and River was so handsome in it, but the copy I got is not subbed. 

Still I watched it from start to end. Because I can't resist River! 

@literatelush and @Sheila Marie Green @Mar Laridae (sorry I didn't get a notification or I missed it! but thank you for answering too!)

I'd love to have that link! (and share it whenever someone might be interested) No subs may make it too hard to watch as I generally don't like not being able to know what is said but I would still give it a shot for sure :)   It's such a pity it is so hard to get a hold of it, and even more of a nightmare when regarding subs. I really didn't expect it would be that hard tbh :( I hope more exposure will remedy this a little. One can always hope!

On 10/26/2016 at 1:05 AM, diadorim said:

@literatelush and @Sheila Marie Green @Mar Laridae (sorry I didn't get a notification or I missed it! but thank you for answering too!)

I'd love to have that link! (and share it whenever someone might be interested) No subs may make it too hard to watch as I generally don't like not being able to know what is said but I would still give it a shot for sure :)   It's such a pity it is so hard to get a hold of it, and even more of a nightmare when regarding subs. I really didn't expect it would be that hard tbh :( I hope more exposure will remedy this a little. One can always hope!

I'm sorry, the links that were sent to my through PM are no longer working. :( They were for Bad Romantic. 

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...

Archived